Thread: Just CHILL, the line-up is coming, for F*ck's sake, April is very far away...

Default Just CHILL, the line-up is coming, for F*ck's sake, April is very far away...

So just cool down rudeboy. You probably won't like it when you see it anyway.

Default Re: Just CHILL, the line-up is coming, for F*ck's sake, April is very far away...

Fuck you mittens, i hope your kitten gets infected with AIDS and it falls off!!! I cant wait to shake my bon bon to billy joe and his *** fruit colored hair.
    "You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you dance with the reaper."
    -The Grim Reaper

Default Re: Just CHILL, the line-up is coming, for F*ck's sake, April is very far away...

LINE-UP NAO!
    SWAG

when's the lineup coming?

never.

Quote Originally Posted by Failed State View Post
    Fuck you mittens, i hope your kitten gets infected with AIDS and it falls off!!! I cant wait to shake my bon bon to billy joe and his *** fruit colored hair.
    what do you hope falls off?
    "Choke on that Causality!"

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    I don't give a shit if the Killers are playing; I'll watch something else-even if it's watching the poor churro man get trampled by stoners.

i think the bitching about waiting for lineups is much better than the bitching about the lineup once its released...

No matter who is on it, people STILL have shit to say...

I for one don't really care what the lineup looks like, as I know I will be shelling out tons of money to go to this damn thing regardless...

I'm stoked for The Bug, hoping the Kode 9 rumors are true... other than that, whatever... I'll have fun no matter what...

Quote Originally Posted by RedThom View Post
    the kitten....i guess its attached to his dick

Quote Originally Posted by RedThom View Post
    kitten= Pussy meat... and I hope it falls off.
    "You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you dance with the reaper."
    -The Grim Reaper

My Kittenz can never fall off.... They are unfuckwithable!

dude is your avatar jerking off?

rad...

my avatar is jesus getting some sweet suck luv from his newly anointed boy toy.
    -The Grim Reaper

God dammit my avatar won't work.

oh and im sorry for making fun of your pussy meat... would you care to meet up before coachella, i could read you alan ginsberg poetry and make sex?
    -The Grim Reaper

Got it now. My avatar is my facial expression until the line up is out.

mine is better... but you still have a sweet faux mullet
    -The Grim Reaper

April might be far away. But we need to know which cryonic plan to choose...

Are we there yet?

Jack Johnson is confirmed for 2009 - Playing at 12:30 Gobi Tent where he belongs.
    Upcoming Shows:

Sasquatch Festival

Quote Originally Posted by Failed State View Post
    oh and im sorry for making fun of your pussy meat... would you care to meet up before coachella, i could read you alan ginsberg poetry and make sex?
    Sexy tyme with "Howl" in the background???? Yes PLZZZZZ

lineup next monday

calling it

arent you the first..
    as predicted by nostradamus

Shaa sha shaaa
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

Jamie xx - 8/27 - The Mohawk
    Little Dragon - 8/31 - Moody Theater
    Ty Segall - 9/5 - The Mohawk
    Seth Troxler - 9/5 - Vulcan Gas Company
    Black Lips/King Khan & BBQ Show - 9/12 - J. Lorraine Ghost Town
    DJ Shadow/Cut Chemist - 9/18 - Moody Theater

Wednesday or Thursday.
    05-12.2