Thread: It's Raining a DJ who made it known that it takes the effort of more then one person.

Default It's Raining a DJ who made it known that it takes the effort of more then one person.

DJ EZ-Rock, who found mainstream fame with Rob Base after recording "It Takes Two" in 1988, dead at 46. Rest In Peace, your song will live on in competitive cheer routines and community sponsered choreographed hip hop dance crews everywhere.

Rollingstone article

I realized I should have used "Than" instead of "Then" right after I posted this, can't go and change it now. whoops.
    Last edited by TheRotten42; 04-28-2014 at 10:24 AM. Reason: I suck at engrish.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Supre doesnt know since he's usually in the bathroom going away at the glory hole. Noms Nom nom noms oooooo i'm taking a picture of that beast....****snap*** back to yum yums nom nom noms

Default Re: It's Raining a DJ who made it known that it takes the effort of more then one per

Rip.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Default Re: It's Raining a DJ who made it known that it takes the effort of more then one per

He made all my jr high and high school dances a better place. RIP.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    8/2&3 HARD Summer - 8/7 Arctic Monkeys@Staples - 8/8 Cut Copy@Brooklyn Bowl - 8/22 NIN@Verizon - 8/23&24 FYF Fest - 9/2 Bear in Heaven@Echoplex - 9/4 Phantogram@Fox Pomona - 9/6 Atmosphere@Palladium - 9/10 Britney Spears - 10/8 Gus Gus@Roxy - 10/10 Twin Shadow@Glass House

RIPease

Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JorgeC View Post
    He made all my jr high and high school dances a better place. RIP.
    Lyn Collins and the J.B.'s deserve 95% of the credit.