Thread: Has anyone stayed at Raintree's Cimarron Golf Resort Palm Springs in Cathedral City?

Default Has anyone stayed at Raintree's Cimarron Golf Resort Palm Springs in Cathedral City?

I might stay at this place, depending on the lineup. It's not terribly far, compared to some places I looked at.

Raintree's Cimarron Golf Resort Palm Springs
    67707 30th Avenue,
    Cathedral City, CA

Default Re: Has anyone stayed at Raintree's Cimarron Golf Resort Palm Springs in Cathedral Ci

I thought it was Raintree's Cinnamon Golf Resort

I was hoping you were staying in a gingerbread house community.
    Quote Originally Posted by paganman7 View Post
    I had a dream that my wife cheated on me with Calmer. True story.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    Did you find pee in her butt?

Default Re: Has anyone stayed at Raintree's Cimarron Golf Resort Palm Springs in Cathedral Ci

The dude abides by silly comments. Shut the fuck up Donnie.

i was fucking SERIOUS.
    Quote Originally Posted by paganman7 View Post
    I had a dream that my wife cheated on me with Calmer. True story.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    Did you find pee in her butt?

We believe in nothing. And we'll cut off your johnson.

I booked my room there a few days ago. I haven't stayed there before, but I stayed in that area last year and it wasn't a bad drive to the polo fields at all.
    If we're lucky something will happen. Some adversity will happen and something unexpected will happen and you'll get tired and you'll get hungry, you'll have trouble going to the bathroom, and you'll lose your car keys, and all these wonderful things will add up to some powerful experience that 10 years from now we'll say "We lived, we lived." - Wayne Coyne on Coachella

Bump, anyone else staying at the Cimarron this year? I've got my room reserved but am looking for feedback from anyone that's maybe been there before.
    If we're lucky something will happen. Some adversity will happen and something unexpected will happen and you'll get tired and you'll get hungry, you'll have trouble going to the bathroom, and you'll lose your car keys, and all these wonderful things will add up to some powerful experience that 10 years from now we'll say "We lived, we lived." - Wayne Coyne on Coachella

Quote Originally Posted by Harrisment View Post
    I booked my room there a few days ago. I haven't stayed there before, but I stayed in that area last year and it wasn't a bad drive to the polo fields at all.
    I'm staying there this year too. We didn't get shuttle passes so just wondering about how long the drive takes to get back to the hotel after the show ends with traffic and all???