Default Re: jon and kate plus 8!

I hope you get raped
    "We're on a mission from God"

----Elwood Blues

where's the im gonna rape u picture??

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

Just seeing the name gave me fits.

I do watch Little People, Big World religiously, so I have to deal with their f-ing commercials.

i never heard of it until the Soup started playing clips from it. Since then i have seen a couple. Good for them they have the show to supplement their income with all those kids. No way do i envy their situation. Cute show.

I give them 7 more years, and they'll be divorced.

Quote Originally Posted by ivankay View Post
    i never heard of it until the Soup started playing clips from it. Since then i have seen a couple. Good for them they have the show to supplement their income with all those kids. No way do i envy their situation. Cute show.
    that's the way I view most TV shows, just clips of them being made fun of on The Soup
    '99-'11...

i think they are on tlc, too:

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    i think they are on tlc, too:

i hate those people so much

People have have a ridiculous amount of kids should be hung and shot on pbs
    "Never argue with fools, because from a distance, people can't tell who is who"

Quote Originally Posted by MonOm View Post
    You know what else is dumb - that you started a John Mayer thread.

what about the people who have just one and completely destroy their lives? id take 10 clown car vaginas over one neglectful parent.

sounds like shooters08 is a perfect candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    what about the people who have just one and completely destroy their lives? id take 10 clown car vaginas over one neglectful parent.
    for me, it's not that they have a lot of kids, but rather the messages they teach their kids. that family is part of the "quiverfull" movement, which basically states that the woman/mother's sole purpose is to make sure her family's "quiver" is "full" of "arrows" (children). the girls in that family are put in charge of all the kids, and basically raise their brothers and sisters as their own, and the girls are given no choice to attend college or get a job; they're simply expected to be mothers full-time for their entire lives.

plus, they're all homeschooled, which i think has the potential to brainwash them all. and i think the oldest son just got married, and the most he and his new wife did before marrying was HOLD HANDS. lol.

but anyways...i think teaching your kids such backhanded, archaic and discriminatory thinking is being a bad parent in its own regard.

Quote Originally Posted by kitt kat View Post
    for me, it's not that they have a lot of kids, but rather the messages they teach their kids. that family is part of the "quiverfull" movement, which basically states that the woman/mother's sole purpose is to make sure her family's "quiver" is "full" of "arrows" (children). the girls in that family are put in charge of all the kids, and basically raise their brothers and sisters as their own, and the girls are given no choice to attend college or get a job; they're simply expected to be mothers full-time for their entire lives.

plus, they're all homeschooled, which i think has the potential to brainwash them all. and i think the oldest son just got married, and the most he and his new wife did before marrying was HOLD HANDS. lol.

but anyways...i think teaching your kids such backhanded, archaic and discriminatory thinking is being a bad parent in its own regard.
    did you watch the Duggars marathon on TLC too over the break?
    the eldest son was so fixated on making his proposal "special"

so she should have gotten a facial before getting married? maybe anal? kidding, c'mon.

i see what youre saying, i just see it differently. id still prefer them over a bunch of drugged up mothers who dont teach their kids shit.

Just some humdingers from the Quiverfull belief system:

Adherents view barrenness, referred to as an "empty quiver", as something to be accepted from God if that is his choice, while also making it a matter of prayer in the belief that God may wish to miraculously intervene. Infertility treatments are seen as a usurpation of God's providence and accordingly rejected.
    I'm sure anyone here/in the world who has struggled with infertility loves being told that their difficulties conceiving make them lesser beings in the eyes of their God and that they shouldn't pursue alternative options to have a biological child.

Quiverfull adherents maintain that God "opens and closes the womb" of a woman on a case-by-case basis, and that attempts to regulate fertility are a subjugation of divine power.
    LULZ. Jesus controls my vagina?

Quiverfull authors and adherents advocate for and seek to model a return to Biblical Patriarchy. Families are typically arranged with the mother as a homemaker under the authority of her husband with the children under the authority of both. Parents seek to largely shelter their children from aspects of culture they as parents deem adversarial to their type of conservative Christianity.
    PEOPLE WHO DON'T THINK LIKE US MUST BE EVIL! RAHHH!

The core motivation expressed by Quiverfull authors and adherents is a desire to be obedient to God's commands in the Bible. Among these commands, "be fruitful and multiply" (Genesis 1:22; 9:7)
    The Bible also says we can't eat shrimp or animals with cloven hooves, and should stone unruly teenagers to death. We really should take it more literally.

Population is a preoccupation for many Quiverfull believers, who trade statistics on the falling white birthrate in European countries like Germany and France. Every ethnic conflict becomes evidence for their worldview: Muslim riots in France, Latino immigration in California, Sharia law in Canada. The motivations aren't always racist, but the subtext of "race suicide" is often there.
    We must make more white babiez!!!

Instead of picketing clinics, Pride writes, Christians should fight abortion by demonstrating that children are an "unqualified blessing" by having as many as God gives them. Only a determination among Christian women to take up their submissive, motherly roles with a "military air" and become "maternal missionaries" will lead the Christian army to victory.
    *shudder* That's enough for today.

so she should have gotten a facial before getting married? maybe anal? kidding, c'mon.

i see what you're saying, i just see it differently. id still prefer them over a bunch of drugged up mothers who dont teach their kids shit.
    Well, from what I gather, the family is pretty well off, and is probably the exception to the Quiverfull rule. However, this is the 21st century, and to deny ALL your children an education on the basis of their gender to suit your twisted religious beliefs is not only ignorant, but child abuse in its own right. I mean, are they going to send off their daughters to marry the first guy that raises his hand so they can start their own bountiful quivers? No nineteen or twenty year-old should be getting married NO MATTER WHAT. I don't care if Jesus is going to come down from the heavens and gouge your eyes out---make a life for yourself on your own, experience the world, ect. That's what caring and intelligent parents teach. This family clearly does not have their childrens' entire best interests at hand. Sure, the kids have clothes (albeit frumpy ones) and a house and food on the table, but they're being raised in a biased, sheltered, ignorant world.

I dunno. I guess I was just lucky to have parents that were supportive of my ambitions and exposed me to a lot of different viewpoints to allow me to choose my own opinions instead of force-feeding me their own.

im not saying i agree with it or that its right. im just saying i would prefer them over the people that dont care for their kids.

and yes, you were lucky. as was i. and those kids are lucky to have a mom and dad that seem to care.

And what I'm saying is that teaching ignorance to your children is just as bad as being a neglectful parent. They have different repercussions, but are equally reprehensible.

my point is that those kids are not likely to steal what i worked hard for.

i hate this show. i hate anyone that exploits their children in reality tv. must be nice to have TLC pay for their entire family to go to hawaii though.
    I wish someone would pay me a shit load of money to film my every day life.

I'd love that on a watch.

"Hey bro, what time is it?"

"Uh . . . it's rape o'clock."

"Rape o'clock?"

"Well, approximately rape after rape, but close enough."

maked me thnk of get a wi fe have 9 kid and hopped to god tha t she have a nam that rhym with th t amunt of kid a lso loto f toy shop gived fre toy to these kid cold not be that bad . 1 thinged to remine aout is this tv guy comed o nnow for a secind al kno thi s men and women take ac ti ng corse and these child thik thy are cre for whn of camera probaly ben beten many tim eunfroatly i thik someimt htey cal child by difernt name n have to tke 3 or 5 cut otg et right to loked up birth record and ther imprnent documnt porbly

John is a douchebag. However, he is not as bad as that former Mis California that is all over TMZ.

But, what about the children??????
    Wait. Hook them up with Octomom! One on One babysitting doesn't get much better than that! And the parents can continue making asses of themselfves on TV without damaging the kids.

Fucking idiots.
    Last edited by BROKENDOLL; 11-16-2009 at 08:53 PM.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.