Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 73

Thread: lineup...

  1. #1

    Default lineup...

    wow, another board and someone that is not even going to coachella (myself) have beat you guys to the punch?

    All confirmed and rumored Coachella artists (according to LAist) below...

    Confirmed Artists: the Airborne Toxic Event, the Bug, Buraka Som Sistema, Crystal Castles, Drop The Lime, Fleet Foxes, Flying Lotus, Girl Talk, the Hold Steady, the Killers, No Age, Noah and the Whale, Late of the Pier, Los Campesinos!, Peanut Butter Wolf, the Presets, Sébastien Tellier, Themselves, Tinariwen

    Confirmed DJs: DJ Gina Turner, DJ Hipnotic Starr, DJ Luis Segura, DJmorales, DJ Zegon

    Rumored Artists: Animal Collective, Basement Jaxx, the Black Keys, Black Lips, Blur, Britney Spears, the Comedians of Comedy, Four Tet, the Gaslight Anthem, Glasvegas, Gui Boratto, Gus Black, Heartless Bastards, Far, José González, Keane, KONGCRETE, Mexican Institute of Sound, Monotonix, Morrissey, Mr. Lif, N.A.S.A., Neil Young, OutKast, Plump DJs, the Pretenders, the Prodigy, the Replacements, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Roni Size Reprazent, the Smiths, the Thermals, Turbonegro, We Are Scientists, White Lies, the White Stripes]

    http://laist.com/2009/01/11/coachell...d_confirme.php

  2. #2
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,734

    Default Re: lineup...

    delete

  3. #3

    Default Re: lineup...

    cant wait to see britney motherf**kers!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveChoi View Post
    One thing I do need to get off my chest

    Apologies to Freddy Prinze Jr for Cursing him out in 2012 when all that chaos unfolded.. I was a total prick to you and I was wrong

  4. #4
    Member ZackQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rio Grande Valley
    Posts
    2,312

    Default Re: lineup...

    Is this a joke?

  5. #5
    Member ELPOLLOLOCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    478

    Default Re: lineup...

    Quote Originally Posted by sangreal View Post
    wow, another board and someone that is not even going to coachella (myself) have beat you guys to the punch?

    All confirmed and rumored Coachella artists (according to LAist) below...

    Confirmed Artists: the Airborne Toxic Event, the Bug, Buraka Som Sistema, Crystal Castles, Drop The Lime, Fleet Foxes, Flying Lotus, Girl Talk, the Hold Steady, the Killers, No Age, Noah and the Whale, Late of the Pier, Los Campesinos!, Peanut Butter Wolf, the Presets, Sébastien Tellier, Themselves, Tinariwen

    Confirmed DJs: DJ Gina Turner, DJ Hipnotic Starr, DJ Luis Segura, DJmorales, DJ Zegon

    Rumored Artists: Animal Collective, Basement Jaxx, the Black Keys, Black Lips, Blur, Britney Spears, the Comedians of Comedy, Four Tet, the Gaslight Anthem, Glasvegas, Gui Boratto, Gus Black, Heartless Bastards, Far, José González, Keane, KONGCRETE, Mexican Institute of Sound, Monotonix, Morrissey, Mr. Lif, N.A.S.A., Neil Young, OutKast, Plump DJs, the Pretenders, the Prodigy, the Replacements, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Roni Size Reprazent, the Smiths, the Thermals, Turbonegro, We Are Scientists, White Lies, the White Stripes]

    http://laist.com/2009/01/11/coachell...d_confirme.php
    you my friend...are the biggest idiot of the day!

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    sacramento
    Posts
    4,147

    Default Re: lineup...

    and the asshole of the day award goes to.............................

  7. #7
    lowfront
    Guest

    Default Re: lineup...

    wow

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    sacramento
    Posts
    4,147

    Default Re: lineup...

    i wonder if this person really gets it........ please tell me u were joking when u posted this...........

  9. #9

    Default Re: lineup...

    i'm just repeating what i saw on another board. the poster believed it to be real. and i don't see why it can't be. i was surprised not to see it posted here already, so i posted it.

  10. #10
    Coachella Junkie sin213's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    7,191

    Default Re: lineup...

    for real. i want the lineup to come out, but not to see who is playing...but rather to stop all these dumbass threads about the lineup and when it's coming out.

    and most of that is posted here in the rumors thread...

    gosh!!! idiot!!!

    Coachella 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11
    Lollapalooza 95, 96, 97, 03, 08
    Rock The Bells 07, 09, 10
    Sasquatch 10
    Bonnaroo 09
    Vegoose 07, RIP
    Mile High 09

    Upcoming Shows
    6/9 - Deftones/Dillenger | 6/10 - Cake | 6/17 - Buckethead | 6/28 - Glitch Mob | 7/25 - APC | 7/30 - LA Rising (Rage, Muse, Lauryn Hill, Rise Against) | 8/12 - Cut//Copy

  11. #11
    Member ZackQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rio Grande Valley
    Posts
    2,312

    Default Re: lineup...

    You obviously didn't look very hard. Also, those rumors are mostly coming from this board.

  12. #12
    old school MeowMixer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In my sad place...
    Posts
    2,701

    Default Re: lineup...

    I am bored with this. You should all migrate to the misc. lounge.
    Chicken pot, chicken pot, chicken pot piiiieeeeeeeee!

  13. #13
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,805

    Default Re: lineup...

    Die.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  14. #14
    old school MeowMixer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In my sad place...
    Posts
    2,701

    Default Re: lineup...

    I don't speak German. What does die mean?
    Chicken pot, chicken pot, chicken pot piiiieeeeeeeee!

  15. #15
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,805

    Default Re: lineup...

    Not you.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  16. #16
    Member DRcube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    1,189

    Default Re: lineup...

    what a dick

  17. #17
    Coachella Junkie HandBanana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Atop Zardoz, wagging my pickle everywhere
    Posts
    8,206

    Default Re: lineup...

    THANKS!

    noted!

  18. #18
    Member DRcube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    1,189

    Default Re: lineup...

    Quote Originally Posted by sangreal View Post
    i'm just repeating what i saw on another board. the poster believed it to be real. and i don't see why it can't be. i was surprised not to see it posted here already, so i posted it.
    you sir, are an idiot

  19. #19
    Cobra psychic friend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    valley girl
    Posts
    9,298

    Default Re: lineup...

    he didnt see it. don't make fun of blind people.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

  20. #20
    Coachella Junkie faxman75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The murder capital where we murder for capital
    Posts
    27,915

    Default Re: lineup...

    OMFG PF JUST CONFIRMED THIRD EYE BLIND!

  21. #21
    The Dude CalmerThanYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Snuggieville
    Posts
    7,360

    Default Re: lineup...

    Quote Originally Posted by sangreal View Post

    Confirmed DJs: DJ Gina Turner, DJ Hipnotic Starr, DJ Luis Segura, DJmorales, DJ Zegon
    I think this dude might actually be spot on...
    Quote Originally Posted by paganman7 View Post
    I had a dream that my wife cheated on me with Calmer. True story.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    Did you find pee in her butt?

  22. #22
    man-homie obzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cacapoopoopeepeeshire
    Posts
    15,989

    Default Re: lineup...


  23. #23
    Coachella Junkie SoulDischarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Vampire State Building
    Posts
    16,086

    Default Re: lineup...



    The Bart, the.

  24. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Darlington, England, UK
    Posts
    120

    Default Re: lineup...

    [QUOTE=sin213;913854]for real. i want the lineup to come out, but not to see who is playing...but rather to stop all these dumbass threads about the lineup and when it's coming out.

    and most of that is posted here in the rumors thread...

    gosh!!! idiot!!!
    QUOTE]

    Yes, but once the lineup is revealed the posts asking when the lineup is coming out and who will be on it will be replaced by threads guessing who might get added, where people might play etc. etc.

    oh the joy.

    David

  25. #25
    man-homie obzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cacapoopoopeepeeshire
    Posts
    15,989

    Default Re: lineup...

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post


    The Bart, the.
    Thee Bart,Thee!

  26. #26

    Default Re: lineup...

    Quote Originally Posted by DRcube View Post
    you sir, are an idiot
    sorry, i didn't read through a 100 page thread. that makes me an idiot.

  27. #27

    Default Re: lineup...

    this mothafucka be trollin

  28. #28
    Member DRcube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    1,189

    Default Re: lineup...

    Quote Originally Posted by sangreal View Post
    sorry, i didn't read through a 100 page thread. that makes me an idiot.
    FUCK YEAH BITCH!

  29. #29
    whiney pain in butt
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,721

    Default Re: lineup...

    Quote Originally Posted by sangreal View Post
    i'm just repeating what i saw on another board. the poster believed it to be real. and i don't see why it can't be. i was surprised not to see it posted here already, so i posted it.
    he's for real y'all

    or an alias.

  30. #30

    Default Re: lineup...

    Quote Originally Posted by sangreal View Post
    wow, another board and someone that is not even going to coachella (myself) have beat you guys to the punch?

    All confirmed and rumored Coachella artists (according to LAist) below...

    Confirmed Artists: the Airborne Toxic Event, the Bug, Buraka Som Sistema, Crystal Castles, Drop The Lime, Fleet Foxes, Flying Lotus, Girl Talk, the Hold Steady, the Killers, No Age, Noah and the Whale, Late of the Pier, Los Campesinos!, Peanut Butter Wolf, the Presets, Sébastien Tellier, Themselves, Tinariwen

    Confirmed DJs: DJ Gina Turner, DJ Hipnotic Starr, DJ Luis Segura, DJmorales, DJ Zegon

    Rumored Artists: Animal Collective, Basement Jaxx, the Black Keys, Black Lips, Blur, Britney Spears, the Comedians of Comedy, Four Tet, the Gaslight Anthem, Glasvegas, Gui Boratto, Gus Black, Heartless Bastards, Far, José González, Keane, KONGCRETE, Mexican Institute of Sound, Monotonix, Morrissey, Mr. Lif, N.A.S.A., Neil Young, OutKast, Plump DJs, the Pretenders, the Prodigy, the Replacements, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Roni Size Reprazent, the Smiths, the Thermals, Turbonegro, We Are Scientists, White Lies, the White Stripes]

    http://laist.com/2009/01/11/coachell...d_confirme.php
    See, you really are ignorant if you think we didnt know this stuff. First off, they took all of this info from this board, and made it look like they had the inside track. Now you are recyclying it back here thinking they found out something we didnt know already when they copied it from us in the first place.

Similar Threads

  1. Lineup bashers vs. Lineup basher bashers
    By BillyCrystal in forum Polls
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-29-2013, 02:29 AM
  2. !!!!Lineup is up!!!!!!
    By airguitarvet in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 08:33 AM
  3. 2007 Lineup vs 2008 Lineup
    By ToddThaGod in forum Misc. Babble
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 09:30 AM
  4. overall lineup better than 07!!!!
    By scoop49er in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 04:17 PM
  5. Big Day Out Lineup
    By orbit in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 02:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •