Thread: Steely Dan is headlining Coachella at a warehouse in Northridge if my dream is right

Exclamation Steely Dan is headlining Coachella at a warehouse in Northridge if my dream is right

so the other night my brain tells me I read this message board too much.

shits real. What Freud would say about my dreams, I'm afraid to ask.

So I'm driving to Coachella. Except I'm not driving to the desert, I'm driving to friggin Northridge (valley in LA for those not in the know). I park and quickly scan a scant camp ground set up. I remember seeing a billboard for Coachella 2009 only it was two days, Saturday and Sunday. Day one headliner was Steely Dan, Day 2 Headliner was Prodigy.

So I walk in to this Coachella and it's a huge warehouse. it's pretty empty, easy to walk up front. As soon as I enter Steely Dan takes the stage. I gotta give my brain credit, for never seeing Steely Dan live, my Steely Dan dream was very entertaining. Those guys were sounding great, and I was having a great time. All of a sudden, swear to christ, Britney Spears emerges on another stage on the far other side of the warehouse. She starts dancing and singing along with Steely Dan. After a short time, none other than Erykah Badu, looking and sounding beautiful comes out and jams with Steely and Britney.

Next thing I remember I'm walking down the side walk with a snow cone and I get jumped by some gang members. Everything after that gets blurry. I think I decapitated one of the guys that jumped me with piano wire and i think there was something involving breaking into an apartment building and/or masturbating but thats where it all got hazy.

so yea, Steely Dan and Prodigy...maybe
    Then I will hold you down and spit her percolations all over you until you're as greasy as the day she regrets pushing your big fat ass out her big fat cunt.

Amneeziac

Default Re: Steely Dan is headlining Coachella at a warehouse in Northridge if my dream is ri

ARE YOU READING THIS PAUL?!!?!? DO YOU SEE WHY WE NEED YOU TO PUT THE LINEUP OUT NOW?!!?!??

I have had at least one dream about Coachella every night for the last three weeks.

Default Re: Steely Dan is headlining Coachella at a warehouse in Northridge if my dream is ri

I had a dream The Specials were confirmed for Coachella. Even though your dream sounds pretty damn entertaining... I think mine would be a little better and little more realistic.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.