Thread: Condo spot

Default Condo spot

Hey people

One of the couples that were going to stay in my condo have decided to go to New York instead of Coachella this year, so we have a sofa bed available in the place. It's a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo in Palm Desert (12 mi away) that sleeps six. The two bedrooms are taken but the sofa bed is available (sleeps two). Full kitchen, linens, etc. Cost would be $150 for the entire weekend (Thursday night through Monday morning) and the money is due to the condo owner by February 15th, so I'd need it a few days before that.

I'd honestly prefer to have someone I am familiar with around here take the spot. If you're down, PM me.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Default Re: Condo spot

sounds like a great place for a party for the boardies
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

PM sent.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Fatbastard wins.

/end thread
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Yayyy...that sounds like a much better deal then the motel sixy!!! Have fun!!!

I was actually going to recommend Henry to you Jenů Sounds like our Motel 6 party will have to head your way after the fest on a couple of nights for an after-party of some sort.
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

Damn you fatbastard
    10/16 Massive Attack @ Greek Theater (?), 10/18 Culture Collide, 10/26 Asobi Seksu & Slowdive @ Royale, 11/7 Warpaint @ Echoplex, 11/12 Blonde Redhead @ Fonda

Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post
    I was actually going to recommend Henry to you Jenů Sounds like our Motel 6 party will have to head your way after the fest on a couple of nights for an after-party of some sort.
    Done.

how 'bout getting him busy in the kitchen for sunday am breakfast??? I'll bring the eggs in tortillas n maybe some vodka!!!

fatbastard: do you make those vegan doughnuts that Chris is so wild about? If so, please bring some with you. kthxbye
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    In his defense I do remember there being an upsurge of black coworker on white coworker exlaxings in LA after Rodney King.

Vegan? Blech.

Quote Originally Posted by SFChrissy View Post
    how 'bout getting him busy in the kitchen for sunday am breakfast??? I'll bring the eggs in tortillas n maybe some vodka!!!
    Only if your tortillas are homemade.

Damn, I missed this. I might end up camping by myself or some shit.
    Because fucking millenials that's what

I would offer to share the bed with you amyzzz but it's going to sink in the middle once I'm in.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Damn, I missed this. I might end up camping by myself or some shit.
    Wait-what? I thought you were using your timeshare?

If there's an issue-let me know; maybe you can crash in a sleeping bag on the floor or something.

Jacob is making noises about skipping a year, so I'm trying to get myself used to the idea, but I figured I'd camp if I was going by myself. Why drive 45 min from Palm Springs alone? (my usual resort is in Palm Springs)

I haven't reserved anything yet.
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Only if your tortillas are homemade.
    Honey...that's a dead art...my 95 year old grama used to get me in the kitchen with her to make tortillas but that was 30 yrs ago...I'm not sure I can pull that one off...but I have a tortillarilla around the corner that makes some good flour or corn torts...

Wait-what? I thought you were using your timeshare?

If there's an issue-let me know; maybe you can crash in a sleeping bag on the floor or something.
    airbed!!!

Jacob is making noises about skipping a year, so I'm trying to get myself used to the idea, but I figured I'd camp if I was going by myself. Why drive 45 min from Palm Springs alone? (my usual resort is in Palm Springs)

as long as you don't skip amy that's all that really matters...you'll have plenty of buddies to keep you company!!!

Tell Jacob that you're the boss and you say that he is going.

Quote Originally Posted by SFChrissy View Post
    Honey...that's a dead art...my 95 year old grama used to get me in the kitchen with her to make tortillas but that was 30 yrs ago...I'm not sure I can pull that one off...but I have a tortillarilla around the corner that makes some good flour or corn torts...
    That works.

Hi , we are a couple from argentina. we are very interested in the sofa bed. is it still available?

Hey people

One of the couples that were going to stay in my condo have decided to go to New York instead of Coachella this year, so we have a sofa bed available in the place. It's a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo in Palm Desert (12 mi away) that sleeps six. The two bedrooms are taken but the sofa bed is available (sleeps two). Full kitchen, linens, etc. Cost would be $150 for the entire weekend (Thursday night through Monday morning) and the money is due to the condo owner by February 15th, so I'd need it a few days before that.

I'd honestly prefer to have someone I am familiar with around here take the spot. If you're down, PM me.

No. Sorry.