Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chili Peppers blow

Default Re: Chili Peppers blow

well i agree, the chilli peppers do blow. (pun intended)

Seriously man, its called reading comprehension. As in, look at the board before eagerly posting a thread about RHCP sucking.

If I were to watch RHCP at all, it would be the beginning and the end, to see John and Flea's improv stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocanada View Post
    ok, do u understand that basically all he said was that the chilli peppers suck!
    Why do u care? Did he insult yor race, religon, your mother? Why would somebody's opinion of a freekin pop band be "irresponsible". If you want to fight for a cause try the african aids epidemic. when it comes to defending the red hot chilli peppers, let it go.
    best post in this whole thread, you people argue about the stupidest things, there are so many other productive things u could talk about, but instead you insist on arguing on OPINION.

the blue cold beans salt [rhcp] dont suck so stfu i mean come on the headliners are supposed to be like bands people actually know not like this dumb retarded bjork people are still fuckin saying "WHO THE FUCK IS begorck?" you know why because shes fuckin gay! so seriously come on
    "This microphone explodes shattering the molds either drop the hits like de la o or get the fuck off the commode" long live RATM

Quote Originally Posted by ratmfan105 View Post
    the blue cold beans salt [rhcp] dont suck so stfu i mean come on the headliners are supposed to be like bands people actually know not like this dumb retarded bjork people are still fuckin saying "WHO THE FUCK IS begorck?" you know why because shes fuckin gay! so seriously come on
    Congratulations, you win the prize for stupidest thing ever typed ever.

The Chili Peppers suck, the Chili Peppers blow, can't you Freudian misfits make up your damn minds!?!?!?

There are three reasons I bought my 3 day passes to Coachella; Rage, Interpol, and the Chili Peppers, and the fact is that because of it I'm expanding my musical taste to, you know, actually give a damn about the other bands playing before and after RHCP. Guess what? I like them! WOW. WHAT A CONCEPT: THAT LIKING RHCP ISN'T THE END ALL TO BE ALL OF MUSICAL TASTE! =O

WELL I CAN GIVE A RATS ASS IF YOU ALL THINK BJORK SUCKS BALLS. SO THEN IT'S EASIER TO MAKE IT TO THE FRONT OF HER SHOW!! THANKS!!!!

& IF YOU DON'T KNOW HER WELL OBVIOUSLY YOU NEED TO GET OUT MORE.
    Last edited by chaxxie; 02-09-2007 at 11:51 AM.