Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chili Peppers blow

Default Chili Peppers blow

I am truly in awe of this year's stellar lineup, I can't believe GV managed to snag Rage and JAMC reunions on the same weekend, fucking awesome.

But, what's the deal with having the Red Hot Shitty Peppers headline again? They have to be one of the worst popular bands out there right now. If it wasn't for all their goofy lightbulb head shtick, no one would give a toss about them.

I know it's too late to replace them this year, but perhaps GV would be willing to impose a moratorium on RHCP appearances for the next decade? Thanks.

At least we can relax Saturday night.

Default Re: Chili Peppers blow

sadsappysucker would not like this post.

pointless negative thread

It's called personal taste, and is completely subjective. Get over yourself and your snobby sense of self worth. I don't like RHCP either, but I wouldn't claim that they suck, or blow, or are a waste of a headliner. It's called personal preference, and I don't mind that I can see some other bands during their set.

Get over yourself.

Holy crap. How many RHCP should burn threads do we need?

Seriously. Someone answer that question. I dare you.

give it away, give it away, give it away, go-away now...

Calm down, pagan, don't be a flatliner. It's called personal taste, and is completely subjective, get over yourself. Get over yourself, again.

The Chili Peppers headling twice in five years blows. I wouldn't care if they played the Sahara tent on Friday, but to have them fill up the most prime slot of the weekend with their brand of boring music is weak.

Total waste of a headliner

HOW MANY F*CKING THREADS ABOUT THE SAME BANDS THAT PEOPLE WANT TO SAY SUCK OR ARE GREAT CAN THERE BE?!?!?!?!!

WE GET IT, RHCP SUCK, RATM ARE GONNA ROCK, JAMC IS AMAZING, WE WANT UNDERWORL, BJORK SUCKS BALLS, WE READ ALL OF THESE BEFORE WE DON'T NEED NEW THREADS TO TELL US!!!! EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION ABOUT A BAND, BUT ADD TO AN ALREADY EXISTING THREAD IF YOUR POINT THAT YOU WANT TO GET ACROSS IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS SOMEONE ELSES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RATMan View Post

The Chili Peppers headling twice in five years blows. I wouldn't care if they played the Sahara tent on Friday, but to have them fill up the most prime slot of the weekend with their brand of boring music is weak.
    Lets hear who you'd put in the headliner, boy.

Calm down, pagan, don't be a flatliner. It's called personal taste, and is completely subjective, get over yourself. Get over yourself, again.

Total waste of a headliner

It's clear that you don't like the Peppers. You know what? Neither do I. The difference is that my testicles have descended, so I'm aware and tolerant of other people's musical tastes. The title of your thread is "Chili Peppers blow". Why? Because you say so?

Grow up junior.

Quote Originally Posted by shotglass75 View Post
    HOW MANY F*CKING THREADS ABOUT THE SAME BANDS THAT PEOPLE WANT TO SAY SUCK OR ARE GREAT CAN THERE BE?!?!?!?!!

WE GET IT, RHCP SUCK, RATM ARE GONNA ROCK, JAMC IS AMAZING, WE WANT UNDERWORL, BJORK SUCKS BALLS, WE READ ALL OF THESE BEFORE WE DON'T NEED NEW THREADS TO TELL US!!!! EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION ABOUT A BAND, BUT ADD TO AN ALREADY EXISTING THREAD IF YOUR POINT THAT YOU WANT TO GET ACROSS IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS SOMEONE ELSES!!!!

Strong post.

Your right paganman7, it is about personal taste, and RATMan, was only voicing his. who are you to say he has a snobby sense of self worth.
    If he thinks they blow, then what do u care, do you think he should sensor his comments? Are you a fascist?

Unhappy Re: Chili Peppers blow

they sucked really bad at the voodoo fest. sounded like complete shit. and i actually like the RHCP.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocanada View Post
    Your right paganman7, it is about personal taste, and RATMan, was only voicing his. who are you to say he has a snobby sense of self worth.
    If he thinks they blow, then what do u care, do you think he should sensor his comments? Are you a fascist?

Yep. I'm a fascist.

My point is that voicing an opinion on someone else's taste is pointless, irresponsible, and pathetic. If you would like me to break my post down for you in small, digestable pieces, I'm willing to do that.

It's clear that you don't like the Peppers. You know what? Neither do I. The difference is that my testicles have descended, so I'm aware and tolerant of other people's musical tastes. The title of your thread is "Chili Peppers blow". Why? Because you say so?
    It's called an opinion. You claim tolerance of other people's musical tastes, but not really. Would you stop crying if I wrote "In my opinion, the Chili Peppers blow".

Why are you so worried about what I think anyway? Hahaha! You closet Peppers fans are laughable.

You are intolerant.

Try again, Adolf.

WE GET IT, RHCP SUCK, RATM ARE GONNA ROCK, JAMC IS AMAZING, WE WANT UNDERWORL, BJORK SUCKS BALLS, WE READ ALL OF THESE BEFORE WE DON'T NEED NEW THREADS TO TELL US!!!! EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION ABOUT A BAND, BUT ADD TO AN ALREADY EXISTING THREAD IF YOUR POINT THAT YOU WANT TO GET ACROSS IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS SOMEONE ELSES!!!!!
    HOW MANY F*CKING THREADS ABOUT THE SAME BANDS THAT PEOPLE WANT TO SAY SUCK OR ARE GREAT CAN THERE BE?!?!?!!?!!

WE GET IT, RHCP SUCK, RATM ARE GONNA ROCK, JAMC IS AMAZING, WE WANT UNDERWORL, BJORK SUCKS BALLS, WE READ ALL OF THESE BEFORE WE DON'T NEED NEW THREADS TO TELL US!!!! EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION ABOUT A BAND, BUT ADD TO AN ALREADY EXISTING THREAD IF YOUR POINT THAT YOU WANT TO GET ACROSS IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS SOMEONE ELSES!!!!!

/THREAD

You kids are cute these days.

How am I not tolerant of other people's musical tastes?

By the way, Adolph (Hitler I presume?) was leader of the socialist party in Germany. Perhaps you meant to call me Benito?

Quote Originally Posted by paganman7 View Post
    My point is that voicing an opinion on someone else's taste is pointless, irresponsible, and pathetic.

Exactly.

So do yourself a favor and quit before you sound even more hypocritical.
    Last edited by RATMan; 02-08-2007 at 12:34 PM.

Exactly.

So do yourself a favor and quit while before you sound even more hypocritical.
    How have I voiced my opinion on someone else's muscal taste? You're pathetic. Can you even read? I would recommend:

1. Studying harder in school

2. Returning to school if you've dropped out

ok, do u understand that basically all he said was that the chilli peppers suck!
    Why do u care? Did he insult yor race, religon, your mother? Why would somebody's opinion of a freekin pop band be "irresponsible". If you want to fight for a cause try the african aids epidemic. when it comes to defending the red hot chilli peppers, let it go.

>:[

Fact of the matter. This was a pointless "repeat" thread and it's just quit annoying now. I smell attention whore personally.

And what's with all the dictator name calling? Are you that hardcore into Rage?
    If so, than I assume you sold your first two crack babies to buy a single solitary Sunday ticket.

pagan, what a wanker you are. You have no idea how stupid you sound, do you. The Chili Peppers blow. That's my opinion. Go smoke a doob, bro, you're a pretty uptight dude.

Not only do I think the Chili Peppers are the most overrated band of the past 15 years, but I really think GV should give us another headliner for Saturday night so half the crowd won't be bored out of their minds.

pagan, what a wanker you are. You have no idea how stupid you sound, do you. The Chili Peppers blow. That's my opinion. Go smoke a doob, bro, you're a pretty uptight dude.

Not only do I think the Chili Peppers are the most overrated band of the past 15 years, but I really think GV should give us another headliner for Saturday night so half the crowd won't be bored out of their minds.
    WE KNOW YOU THINK THE CHILI PEPPERS SUCK. THE THING IS, WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT. THERE ARE TONS OF OTHER THREADS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN MADE SAYING THE EXACT SAME THING THAT THIS ONE DOES.

WE DON'T CARE.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    >:[
    The whole Anna Nicole thing has gotten me very tense, my appologies. but seriously people, enough with the repeat threads. bring something to the table other than this band sucks or this band rocks. Enlighten us and use your minds.

I'm sure all the people that have nearly bought out Saturday feel the same way. Guaranteed, over half of those people bought to see RHCP.

Quote Originally Posted by Good Days Last View Post
    And what's with all the dictator name calling? Are you that hardcore into Rage?
    If so, than I assume you sold your first two crack babies to buy a single solitary Sunday ticket.
    Huh? Is this supposed to be funny?

Dude, save it, you sound like a jackass

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    WE KNOW YOU THINK THE CHILI PEPPERS SUCK. THE THING IS, WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT. THERE ARE TONS OF OTHER THREADS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN MADE SAYING THE EXACT SAME THING THAT THIS ONE DOES.

WE DON'T CARE.
    Liar.

Ignore the thread if you really don't care, go post your opinion about Anna Nicole Smith instead

It's supposed to say: I'm sick of reading " RHCP suck"

I'm a fan sure, but casually.

And seriously. the dictator name calling is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Good Days Last View Post
    I'm sure all the people that have nearly bought out Saturday feel the same way. Guaranteed, over half of those people bought to see RHCP.
    Guaranteed? What evidence do you have to "guarantee" it?