Page 29 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: HIP-HOP 102

Default Re: HIP-HOP 102

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dylanja View Post
    Marilyn Manson sings the hook on part II, right?
    Hahaha, ya I believe soo. You know he's on that satanic tip
    G-funk acquired, thank you Coachella

Quote Originally Posted by Theijuiel View Post
    Don't watch Conspiracy Theory while on mushrooms.
    You know a festival is in the process of dying when you start to see sports jerseys there....

When will Coachella book ATCQ

Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt
    I know it's hard, but try not to turn into GPS. It is just unfortunate for us all.

Um, fuck any of you fucking dorks who actually thinks that ODB wasn't the star of Wu-Tang. Meth's great and all, but nobody has been or will ever be as out of his mind as the Dirty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monklish View Post
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    What do you mean "and even Meth"? Meth has/had the hottest solo career out of all the Wu members.

Edit: Maybe GZA beats him with a solo career. But Meth is definitely the most talented of the group
    I guess I worded that incorrectly. Meth is the man, as far as rhyming goes INS is the best in the whole crew. Meth has definitely had the most successful solo career out of any of them. Doesn't make him the best.

Um, fuck any of you fucking dorks who actually thinks that ODB wasn't the star of Wu-Tang. Meth's great and all, but nobody has been or will ever be as out of his mind as the Dirty.
    Dirty was out of his mind, no question there. The crazy bastard had a limo pull up to the wellfare office to pick up his check. For all we know that shit was staged for some publicity stunt, but it sure was funny. He is no doubt the worst MC out of all them though. I like all of them, INS is just my favorite. RZA and GZA take 2nd and 3rd place.

old school

"Puffy is good, but Wu-Tang is for the Children!"
    I am neither foxy, nor a lady.

Neil Young - Kanye West - Beck - PJ Harvey - The Knife - Basement Jaxx - Tom Waits - Shpongle (Live) - Flying Lotus (Live) - The Avalanches - Autechre - Eels - Fat Freddy's Drop - Liquid Liquid - OFWGKTA - Freddie Gibbs - Big K.R.I.T. - Phantogram - Christian Scott - Nosaj Thing - Gold Panda - James Blake

For 2011

^ Best Grammy (it was the Grammy's right?) moment ever

You know a festival is in the process of dying when you start to see sports jerseys there....

old school

Yeah, he had never worn a nice suit before and he wanted to make sure he got on tv before the awards were over.

Neil Young - Kanye West - Beck - PJ Harvey - The Knife - Basement Jaxx - Tom Waits - Shpongle (Live) - Flying Lotus (Live) - The Avalanches - Autechre - Eels - Fat Freddy's Drop - Liquid Liquid - OFWGKTA - Freddie Gibbs - Big K.R.I.T. - Phantogram - Christian Scott - Nosaj Thing - Gold Panda - James Blake

For 2011

Quote Originally Posted by seandigi View Post
    Dirty was out of his mind, no question there. The crazy bastard had a limo pull up to the wellfare office to pick up his check. For all we know that shit was staged for some publicity stunt, but it sure was funny. He is no doubt the worst MC out of all them though. I like all of them, INS is just my favorite. RZA and GZA take 2nd and 3rd place.
    Fuck you. ODB had some of the most creative lyrics ever and more personality than the entire rest of Wu combined. Plus Got Ya Money is possibly the most ass-shaking thing ever.
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

Its true. Got your Money gets ass too shake harder than most Nelly songs.... and Nelly is fucking hard to beat.

I do think The 69 Boyz are kings of booty shaking music, seeing as it seems as though their tunes were specifically desgined for Strip Clubs.

old school

Wu-Massacre is going to destroy.

My three favorite Wu rappers.

INS is incredible too, but his solo efforts are weak. He just needs to put out more material, cause he kills nearly every song he's on.

For 2011

Yeah the rae x ghost x meth should be fire, "Our Dreams" leaked a min ago and its a pretty sick song , if the other songs are as good I could see this being the album of the year.

Last edited by Mr.Dolo; 03-16-2010 at 10:14 AM.

BIG BABY JESUS I CAN'T WAIT
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

Fuck you. ODB had some of the most creative lyrics ever and more personality than the entire rest of Wu combined. Plus Got Ya Money is possibly the most ass-shaking thing ever.
    God damn! I remember that song would get house parties going. Great fucking times. Too bad he passed so early. Not saying I don't like ODB, I'm a huge Wu fan. Crazy as fuck and entertaining YES, the best lyricist NO.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxeyLady View Post
    Wu-Massacre is going to destroy.

My three favorite Wu rappers.

INS is incredible too, but his solo efforts are weak. He just needs to put out more material, cause he kills nearly every song he's on.
    I didn't even know about this, I definitely need to hear this. INS has the most distinguishing flow, that guy can ride any beat. Uncontrolled Substance is FIRE. I do agree that some of his solo stuff is weak, but he kills every Wu track he is on. Especially Triumph, he has to have the best flow on that track. Yet most people don't give him the credit.

old school

Yeah his opening verse on Triumph is insane.

For 2011

I didn't even know about this, I definitely need to hear this. INS has the most distinguishing flow, that guy can ride any beat. Uncontrolled Substance is FIRE. I do agree that some of his solo stuff is weak, but he kills every Wu track he is on. Especially Triumph, he has to have the best flow on that track. Yet most people don't give him the credit.
    you are in SD right? you should come through to the show i'm throwing in May...Wiz Khalifa and Fashawn it's gonna be DOPE

11/21 - Pearl Jam - Viejas Arena

That verse has to be the one everyone thinks about when that song is mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by PJandBompton View Post
    you are in SD right? you should come through to the show i'm throwing in May...Wiz Khalifa and Fashawn it's gonna be DOPE
    I'm in Phoenix. Those vids you posted were the first tracks I have heard from Wiz. Sounds pretty dope.

I'm in Phoenix. Those vids you posted were the first tracks I have heard from Wiz. Sounds pretty dope.
    for some reason i thought you were from SD but anyways glad to hear you liked the tracks!

He reminded me of Lupe a bit.

He reminded me of Lupe a bit.
    that's not the first time i've heard that...i'll be the first to admit he's not the best lyrically but he makes really good music to chill to...Kush and OJ (his next mixtape) is highly anticipated...

Banned

what? why none of this?

old school

2 new Wu Massacre tracks. Fuck, these guys never cease to impress me:

http://thenewmontreal.com/2010/03/15/wu-massacre/

For 2011

Wooooaaaahhh. Criminology 2.5, that shit is G.

The original Criminology was the best track off Only Built For Cuban Linx, this one is at least on that ones level. Illl track

What is the father of HIP HOP ???
    Practicing the Art of Cyber Warfare Toronto

Quote Originally Posted by welsons View Post
    off the top i guess you could say Bambaataa...

Coachella Junkie WhyTheLongFace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by welsons View Post
    Who*
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    It almost makes you think you might actually want to know what you are talking about before you tell people things.

old school

Gil Scott Heron is the Godfather of Hip Hop

For 2011