Thread: BAD HABITS!!

Red face BAD HABITS!!

mine:

chewing on mah cuticles.

...lol @ Hannibal Lector... or better yet, Ed Geins!? Ha!
    If you LOVE GOD, BURN a CHURCH!!

Default Re: BAD HABITS!!

Going straight to this message board when I'm around my family on a holiday.
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

posting 'til da wee hours of da mornin' yea, not good for Holy X-mas day?

specially when family are expecting you to be da Host/ess?

...D'oh!?

Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post
    This would be a great Southpark episode...ThomThom and his whole family gathered at the tree exchanging the typical gifts from those near and dear...Socks, new Pajamas, watch, hankerchiefs, and aftershave, when in the midst of all the excitement and glee, Cousin Timmy shrieks with joy, "Look! A Computer!" And, Uncle ThomThom, who moments earlier had begun to feel that antsy, nervous jonesing twitch coming on, hurriedly offered to help Cousin Timmy set his computer up for him...Who cares about Pumpkin and Pecan Pie, right? ThomThom knew where his true family was...Oh...and a bad habit? Hmmm,that's gotta be drinking and posting at the same time...Yep, prollbaly not a good thing... I'll werk on it, i promiss!
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post
    This would be a great Southpark episode...ThomThom and his whole family gathered at the tree exchanging the typical gifts from those near and dear...Socks, new Pajamas, watch, hankerchiefs, and aftershave, when in the midst of all the excitement and glee, Cousin Timmy shrieks with joy, "Look! A Computer!" And, Uncle ThomThom, who moments earlier had begun to feel that antsy, nervous jonesing twitch coming on, hurriedly offered to help Cousin Timmy set his computer up for him...Who cares about Pumpkin and Pecan Pie, right? ThomThomknew where his real family was...Oh...and a bad habit? Hmmm,that's gotta be me drinking and posting at the same time...Yep, prollbaly not a good thing...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4vhkyMQK8TM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4vhkyMQK8TM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I had quit smoking for 10 years and recently took up the habit again. It started with just a drag here and there when drinking, then it was A cig here and there that I bummed off my fellow poker players, then it became me buying a pack because I don't like to bum smokes. Now it is a full blown habit. Which sucks because I can't afford it for one and I wake up after a night of too many smokes/drinks and not only have to deal with the hangover but also the lump of smoke in my lungs and smelling like an ashtray.

I am quitting again for New Years (ok how many times will we hear that).
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by carmawerx View Post
    mine:

chewing on mah cuticles.

...lol @ Hannibal Lector... or better yet, Ed Geins!? Ha!
    Considering you've posted 70 times over a few days time, I'd say posting is getting to be one of yours as well.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    I had quit smoking for 10 years and recently took up the habit again. It started with just a drag here and there when drinking, then it was A cig here and there that I bummed off my fellow poker players, then it became me buying a pack because I don't like to bum smokes. Now it is a full blown habit. Which sucks because I can't afford it for one and I wake up after a night of too many smokes/drinks and not only have to deal with the hangover but also the lump of smoke in my lungs and smelling like an ashtray.

I am quitting again for New Years (ok how many times will we hear that).
    Ugh, that sucks. I've been quit for about two years ago and recently smoked a couple of cigs. It made me nauseous though and I learned my lesson. Good luck on New Years!
    Quote Originally Posted by hannibul View Post
    It was NOT over when the germans bombed Pearl Harbor!
    '06, '07, '08, '09, '11!

The stupidest thing is the reason for starting. When I play poker they take a 15 minute break halfway through the game and all the fun people go outside to smoke and the old cranky people stay inside. I got tired of sitting inside with the old/crankys so I decided to start going outside and the rest is smoking history. Fuckin peer pressure. lol

now that takes some flexibility.

I have a bad habit of sitting in front of this thing or the TV and yanking my sack.

Maybe I should get one of these instead?

I masturbate while posting on the coachella board.
    "Strange things are afoot at the Circle K"

2013 = 12 Coachellas

do it do it do it do it do it do it do it now! say it say it say it say it say it say it say it now!

Quote Originally Posted by wstsidela View Post
    I should smack you in the head but I draw the line at gay bashing.
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    use some common sense you asshats

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Considering you've posted 70 times over a few days time, I'd say posting is getting to be one of yours as well.

Ha! Yes, ex-post whore! I use to be a Global Moderator for a site similar. But it was mostly Navajo peeps n' usually I would post up updates on coachella.

Anyhow, its all hx now.