Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 135

Thread: Thread in which you talk to me about speed dating.

  1. #31
    old school allyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    somewhere between criminal & tortious
    Posts
    4,309

    Default Re: Thread in which you talk to me about speed dating.

    By the way: Jinx Calmer!
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    the only cocks I suck belong to black women.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

  2. #32
    The Dude CalmerThanYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Snuggieville
    Posts
    7,360

    Default Re: Thread in which you talk to me about speed dating.

    sex (good sex) is a very important element to a good relationship IMO. if you dont see it getting better, you arent being selfish for not settling for schwag.
    Quote Originally Posted by paganman7 View Post
    I had a dream that my wife cheated on me with Calmer. True story.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    Did you find pee in her butt?

  3. #33
    Beefy Soft Taco TommyboyUNM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oppressing the white man
    Posts
    11,532

    Default Re: Thread in which you talk to me about speed dating.

    Quote Originally Posted by CalmerThanYou View Post
    sex (good sex) is a very important element to a good relationship IMO. if you dont see it getting better, you arent being selfish for not settling for schwag.

    I completely agree with this. Give it a few tries to see if it gets better. If not then it might be a good idea to cut your losses before the love starts dying and you start resenting that person.

  4. #34
    old school allyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    somewhere between criminal & tortious
    Posts
    4,309

    Default Re: Thread in which you talk to me about speed dating.

    Is this the guy from friday?
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    the only cocks I suck belong to black women.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

  5. #35
    Coachella Junkie locachica73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    13,856

    Default Re: Thread in which you talk to me about speed dating.

    ew... you used the L word. BLECH!!! haha @ schwag. Yeah I tried twice, not going back for thirds. bad rabbit sex. And after being married to missionary man for 8 years I refuse to settle.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

  6. #36
    Beefy Soft Taco TommyboyUNM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oppressing the white man
    Posts
    11,532

    Default Re: Thread in which you talk to me about speed dating.

    Oh I thought of something I'm gonna do for sure. I'm going to have a "come to Jesus" talk with one or more of them. I'm 100% not religious, but I'm gonna see if I could pull off trying to convert somebody.

  7. #37
    The Dude CalmerThanYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Snuggieville
    Posts
    7,360

    Default Re: Thread in which you talk to me about speed dating.

    I'll be surprised if you actually try that Tommy....you should however try to make some odd eye twitches or forced stutters to gauge their reaction.
    Quote Originally Posted by paganman7 View Post
    I had a dream that my wife cheated on me with Calmer. True story.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    Did you find pee in her butt?

  8. #38
    Coachella Junkie locachica73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    13,856

    Default Re: Thread in which you talk to me about speed dating.

    Quote Originally Posted by allyjoy View Post
    Is this the guy from friday?
    Yeah, and he called again wanting to know when we could "hang out" again. I have ignored his call so far. Plus the fact that he collects baseball cards at 38, WTF? They are all over his apartment, and signed baseballs and other collectables. My ex mother in law was a pack rat and being in his house made me flash back. I can't go back.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

  9. #39
    Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    aquabania
    Posts
    17,693

    Default Re: Thread in which you talk to me about speed dating.

    PLEASE try to convert someone. don't be too pushy though, have a genuine love for our lord and saviour. i used to do that with telemarketers. "no, i'm not interested in a new long distance provided, but tell me, have you found jesus christ in your life?"
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

  10. #40
    Beefy Soft Taco TommyboyUNM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oppressing the white man
    Posts
    11,532

    Default Re: Thread in which you talk to me about speed dating.

    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    PLEASE try to convert someone. don't be too pushy though, have a genuine love for our lord and saviour. i used to do that with telemarketers. "no, i'm not interested in a new long distance provided, but tell me, have you found jesus christ in your life?"

    No that's a guarantee that I'm gonna try to convert someone. And I'll have a genuine love for Him and all His glory.

  11. #41
    old school allyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    somewhere between criminal & tortious
    Posts
    4,309

    Default Re: Thread in which you talk to me about speed dating.

    Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    Yeah, and he called again wanting to know when we could "hang out" again. I have ignored his call so far. Plus the fact that he collects baseball cards at 38, WTF? They are all over his apartment, and signed baseballs and other collectables. My ex mother in law was a pack rat and being in his house made me flash back. I can't go back.
    yeah Loca, cut your losses. not so much because he's not a good lay, but things seem to be adding up... tell him you're moving to California
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    the only cocks I suck belong to black women.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

  12. #42
    Coachella Junkie Mr. Dylanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Nix
    Posts
    18,042

    Default Re: Thread in which you talk to me about speed dating.

    There's nothing wrong with card collecting!!!

    *envisions his precious David Robinson rookie card in safe deposit box*

  13. #43
    Coachella Junkie faxman75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The murder capital where we murder for capital
    Posts
    27,915

    Default Re: Thread in which you talk to me about speed dating.

    God damn it Tommy, do you have a voice recorder? Video would be difficult but audio would be easy and fantastic! I have an awesome digital mp3 recorder I rarely use. I wish I could get it to you. Tell me you have SOMETHING!

  14. #44
    Beefy Soft Taco TommyboyUNM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oppressing the white man
    Posts
    11,532

    Default Re: Thread in which you talk to me about speed dating.

    Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    God damn it Tommy, do you have a voice recorder? Video would be difficult but audio would be easy and fantastic! I have an awesome digital mp3 recorder I rarely use. I wish I could get it to you. Tell me you have SOMETHING!

    I do have a voice recorder, but I need to see if I could be sneaky about it. I'll work on this tonight.

  15. #45
    Coachella Junkie faxman75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The murder capital where we murder for capital
    Posts
    27,915

    Default Re: Thread in which you talk to me about speed dating.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dylanja View Post
    There's nothing wrong with card collecting!!!

    *envisions his precious David Robinson rookie card in safe deposit box*
    I had a 2nd year Jordan. It was my prized posession though the fucker was always worth exactly $100 never up and never down. I had a couple of those Robinson rookies....are those worth a lot? The one holding the jersey?

  16. #46
    Coachella Junkie faxman75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The murder capital where we murder for capital
    Posts
    27,915

    Default Re: Thread in which you talk to me about speed dating.

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    I do have a voice recorder, but I need to see if I could be sneaky about it. I'll work on this tonight.
    It's just gotta slide in a front pocket or put a napkin over it in front of you. Think of anything! Then you can upload this whold damn thing and we can listen.

  17. #47
    Coachella Junkie Mr. Dylanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Nix
    Posts
    18,042

    Default Re: Thread in which you talk to me about speed dating.

    Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    I had a 2nd year Jordan. It was my prized posession though the fucker was always worth exactly $100 never up and never down. I had a couple of those Robinson rookies....are those worth a lot? The one holding the jersey?
    That's the one, I have an unopened pack with that being the top card you can see. I really have no idea about value anymore but I have to have at least 10k cards, don't judge ladies...

  18. #48
    Beefy Soft Taco TommyboyUNM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oppressing the white man
    Posts
    11,532

    Default Re: Thread in which you talk to me about speed dating.

    Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    It's just gotta slide in a front pocket or put a napkin over it in front of you. Think of anything! Then you can upload this whold damn thing and we can listen.

    I can definitely upload it. It's a little tape recorder and I can put it on Adobe Audition in mp3 format. Hmmm.....

  19. #49
    Young blood
    Guest

    Default Re: Thread in which you talk to me about speed dating.

    Loooooosers.

  20. #50
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,668

    Default Re: Thread in which you talk to me about speed dating.

    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    have fun with it, but don't be a dick.

    i'd also do it just for the story. but i've dated/done a lot of guys just for the story


    Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    So, since you did these guys just for the story....lets here it!


    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    oh, we know...you're adding a chapter right now.
    "The Moral to the Story?"

    i wasn't about to have a bad date without some sex, so i let him come home with me. Classy...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

  21. #51
    Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    aquabania
    Posts
    17,693

    Default Re: Thread in which you talk to me about speed dating.

    i have no desire to be "classy" if that means i can't enjoy myself sexually. my former sluttiness is nothing new to the boards, BD

    everyone has their vice, mein just happened to be boys.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

  22. #52
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,668

    Default Re: Thread in which you talk to me about speed dating.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dylanja View Post
    That's the one, I have an unopened pack with that being the top card you can see. I really have no idea about value anymore but I have to have at least 10k cards, don't judge ladies...
    I think I'd rather meet a guy with alot of cards than alot of stories...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

  23. #53
    Beefy Soft Taco TommyboyUNM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oppressing the white man
    Posts
    11,532

    Default Re: Thread in which you talk to me about speed dating.

    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i have no desire to be "classy" if that means i can't enjoy myself sexually. my former sluttiness is nothing new to the boards, BD

    everyone has their vice, mein just happened to be boys.

    Your stories are more than welcome in here and you don't have to apologize for enjoying yourself sexually.

  24. #54
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    41,095

    Default Re: Thread in which you talk to me about speed dating.

    (meaning the guys need some jack-off material)
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    You better stop because he can shut down this message board with one call.

  25. #55
    Coachella Junkie Mr. Dylanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Nix
    Posts
    18,042

    Default Re: Thread in which you talk to me about speed dating.

    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    (meaning the guys need some jack-off material)
    Oh whatever zzzizzzles!

  26. #56
    Beefy Soft Taco TommyboyUNM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oppressing the white man
    Posts
    11,532

    Default Re: Thread in which you talk to me about speed dating.

    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    (meaning the guys need some jack-off material)

    You're bustin my balls today, zzzeeezzzz!!!!

  27. #57
    Coachella Junkie Mr. Dylanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Nix
    Posts
    18,042

    Default Re: Thread in which you talk to me about speed dating.

    TommyboyUNM
    Balls Busted by Amyzzz

  28. #58
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    41,095

    Default Re: Thread in which you talk to me about speed dating.

    Oh come on. You know if BD said something like that, you'd be "HELL NO."
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    You better stop because he can shut down this message board with one call.

  29. #59
    old school allyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    somewhere between criminal & tortious
    Posts
    4,309

    Default Re: Thread in which you talk to me about speed dating.

    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    (meaning the guys need some jack-off material)
    psssst, amy. "deposits in their spank banks"
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    the only cocks I suck belong to black women.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

  30. #60
    Beefy Soft Taco TommyboyUNM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oppressing the white man
    Posts
    11,532

    Default Re: Thread in which you talk to me about speed dating.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dylanja View Post
    TommyboyUNM
    Balls Busted by Amyzzz

    Can you make this happen, Dani?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 183
    Last Post: 10-04-2009, 12:12 AM
  2. California High-Speed Rail
    By bigc1 in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 10:55 AM
  3. This is the thread where we talk about where the hell did J$$$ go.
    By TeamCoachellaHellYeah in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 05:19 PM
  4. The Thread In Which I Talk About VH1
    By malcolmjamalawesome in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 09:16 PM
  5. This is the thread where we talk about new bands.
    By Stefinitely Maybe in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 12:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •