Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 151617181920
Results 571 to 586 of 586

Thread: Ultra Music Festival 2009

  1. #571

    Default Re: Ultra Music Festival 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by trancehiphop View Post
    Please just jump in front of my vehicle when I am exiting off the freeway while on my way to coachella, where me as well as others will be having fun. So that way I can put a tally mark on my vehicle, since it would be resonsible for killing a retard that thinks he is the "know all" of music. Music is what you make out of it and how it makes YOU feel. It isn't debatable, it's something that is enjoyed by the masses, the few, and those far in between. It's just a shame that there are always assholes out there thinking they know more than someone else or their opinion matters, when in reality. NOBODY GIVES A FUCK WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY OR THINK.

    You are on a public forum which is ment for people to voice opinions on topics and other people's opinions on those topics, so all i am doing is voicing my opinion that Deadmau5 is an over rated average DJ and producer who doesn't deserve the credit he gets. I am also voicing my opinion on his comment that Deadmau5 was the "jewel of Ultra", which in my opinion is a dumb statement when looking at the amount of dj's on it that are better than him in every way possible. If your are lucky you might hit me with your car though, good luck and god speed!

  2. #572
    Member thelastmejia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    381

    Default Re: Ultra Music Festival 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted_Jungle View Post
    You are on a public forum which is ment for people to voice opinions on topics and other people's opinions on those topics, so all i am doing is voicing my opinion that Deadmau5 is an over rated average DJ and producer who doesn't deserve the credit he gets. I am also voicing my opinion on his comment that Deadmau5 was the "jewel of Ultra", which in my opinion is a dumb statement when looking at the amount of dj's on it that are better than him in every way possible. If your are lucky you might hit me with your car though, good luck and god speed!

    Bottom line, you didn't go to Ultra, you've never been to Ultra, you weren't there at Ultra so your opinion carries no weight, all your doing is going on this board and trying to make me look stupid because your an inexperienced asshole trying to get his shit noticed because you think your opinions are worthwhile. Get a fucking life, how are you even going to say what was better at a festival when you didn't go. your precious SHM could have fucked up their set and played a piss poor performance, but you wouldn't know because you weren't there. Before you qualify something you must experience it. You didn't and your still running your mouth about shit you don't know about. have a nice life im not gonna bother anymore with someone just throwing shit at the wall hoping something sticks.

  3. #573

    Default Re: Ultra Music Festival 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by thelastmejia View Post
    Bottom line, you didn't go to Ultra, you've never been to Ultra, you weren't there at Ultra so your opinion carries no weight, all your doing is going on this board and trying to make me look stupid because your an inexperienced asshole trying to get his shit noticed because you think your opinions are worthwhile. Get a fucking life, how are you even going to say what was better at a festival when you didn't go. your precious SHM could have fucked up their set and played a piss poor performance, but you wouldn't know because you weren't there. Before you qualify something you must experience it. You didn't and your still running your mouth about shit you don't know about. have a nice life im not gonna bother anymore with someone just throwing shit at the wall hoping something sticks.

    correction i have been to ultra in 2007 and 2008 so i have experience with the festival. My "precious" Swedish House Mafia didn't fuck up there set i have seen clips, and if you don't know who Steve Angello, Sebastian Ingrosso and Axwell are you are just proving my point even more that you don't know shit because those are 3 of the worlds biggest and best House DJ's.

  4. #574

    Default Re: Ultra Music Festival 2009

    I'm having trouble deciding if you're trolling or just that obnoxious. I heard zero buzz about Swedish House Mafia this past week, so it couldn't have been that amazing. I didn't see either act, so I couldn't possibly say who was better. Of course, you also didn't see either act, but that hasn't stopped you from pontificating like a pretentious douchebag. I think there are 3 possibilities here:

    1. You're trolling.
    2. You or someone you know is a member of the Swedish House Mafia.
    3. Deadmau5 ran over your cat.

  5. #575

    Default Re: Ultra Music Festival 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by Mabdul Doobakus View Post
    I'm having trouble deciding if you're trolling or just that obnoxious. I heard zero buzz about Swedish House Mafia this past week, so it couldn't have been that amazing. I didn't see either act, so I couldn't possibly say who was better. Of course, you also didn't see either act, but that hasn't stopped you from pontificating like a pretentious douchebag. I think there are 3 possibilities here:

    1. You're trolling.
    2. You or someone you know is a member of the Swedish House Mafia.
    3. Deadmau5 ran over your cat.

    I would go with option 3, it was a heartbreaking situation and i will never be able to forget it. Just to clarify though i am just saying that they were one of the better acts then him. Here is a list of people i have seen that would have been better.

    Bassbin Twins
    Freestylers
    Andy C
    Roni Size
    Chase & Status
    Fedde Le Grand
    David Guetta
    Steve Lawler
    Benny Benassi

  6. #576
    Member thelastmejia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    381

    Default Re: Ultra Music Festival 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted_Jungle View Post
    I would go with option 3, it was a heartbreaking situation and i will never be able to forget it. Just to clarify though i am just saying that they were one of the better acts then him. Here is a list of people i have seen that would have been better.

    Bassbin Twins
    Freestylers
    Andy C
    Roni Size
    Chase & Status
    Fedde Le Grand
    David Guetta
    Steve Lawler
    Benny Benassi
    I hate you soooo much. You're a god damn troll. ONCE AGAIN. YOU WERE NOT THERE YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE YOUR JUST IMAGINING YOUR FAVORITE PEOPLE ON STAGE AND SAYING THAT WAS THE BEST SHOW EVER. AND I SAW FEDDE LE GRAND FOR A BIT AND LEFT BECAUSE IT WASN"T THAT GOOD IT WAS SO BORING I WANDERED AROUND RATHER THAN LISTEN TO HIM.
    Last edited by thelastmejia; 04-02-2009 at 08:28 AM.

  7. #577

    Default Re: Ultra Music Festival 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by thelastmejia View Post
    I hate you soooo much. You're a god damn troll. ONCE AGAIN. YOU WERE NOT THERE YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE YOUR JUST IMAGINING YOUR FAVORITE PEOPLE ON STAGE AND SAYING THAT WAS THE BEST SHOW EVER. AND I SAW FEDDE LE GRAND FOR A BIT AND LEFT BECAUSE IT WASN"T THAT GOOD IT WAS SO BORING I WANDERED AROUND RATHER THAN LISTEN TO HIM.


    i have seen all the people i mentioned so it's not all in my imagination. i am trying to figure out why my opinion is angering you so much, i mean you hate me because i think you are wrong thats pretty funny when you think about it. We have different taste in what we consider good music and i have fun insulting you beause i get a reaction and i voice my opinions like an asshole. Lighten up man it's just a message board.

  8. #578

    Default Re: Ultra Music Festival 2009

    and i feel your pain you live in Tampa where there is a lack of anything quality in music, i have lived there i know, you have to drive an hour to orlando to see anything good. Benny Benassi and Adam Freeland spun at green iguana in Tampa, but those are some of the only quality shit to hit Tampa because they don't have a big electronic music crowd in that city.

  9. #579
    Coachella Junkie HEADSTRUCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    8,588

    Default Re: Ultra Music Festival 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted_Jungle View Post
    i've been at multiple party's that Deadmau5 has spun but have not caught any of is sets. His production isn't the best,
    dont bother, I have seen him 2 times this year and wont ever waste my time again. Very boring and not moving at all.

  10. #580
    Coachella Junkie HEADSTRUCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    8,588

    Default Re: Ultra Music Festival 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted_Jungle View Post
    if you were 100% sober for Deadmau5 i would take what you are saying serious, which you might have been, but since you were most likely rolling a long fart getting progressivly louder would have sounded amazing.
    thats pretty much exactly what deadmau5 sounds like live......

    with a long fart you normally get a explosion of poop but with deadmau5 you never get any explosion
    Last edited by HEADSTRUCK; 04-02-2009 at 11:11 AM.

  11. #581
    Coachella Junkie HunterGather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,280

    Default Re: Ultra Music Festival 2009

    This thread has jumped the shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt
    I know it's hard, but try not to turn into GPS. It is just unfortunate for us all.

  12. #582
    Coachella Junkie HEADSTRUCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    8,588

    Default Re: Ultra Music Festival 2009


  13. #583
    Member trancehiphop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    diamond bar, california
    Posts
    545

    Default Re: Ultra Music Festival 2009

    Weather or not you like Deadmau5 or not, he kicked ass at ultra, especially after having to follow such a face melting performance by mstrkrft. I was speechless since deadmau5 was able to make that night that much more special.
    it's better to live as if there are no "do-overs," so that you won't need one. I thought I'd share this with you, to work in the bits about fear, mistakes, and how precious today's opportunities are.

  14. #584
    Member thelastmejia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    381

    Default Re: Ultra Music Festival 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by trancehiphop View Post
    Weather or not you like Deadmau5 or not, he kicked ass at ultra, especially after having to follow such a face melting performance by mstrkrft. I was speechless since deadmau5 was able to make that night that much more special.
    Agreed

  15. #585
    Coachella Junkie HEADSTRUCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    8,588

    Default Re: Ultra Music Festival 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by trancehiphop View Post
    Weather or not you like Deadmau5 or not, he kicked ass at ultra,
    not true cause if you dont like him he wouldnt have kicked ass. people say he was great at hard and he was so boring that people (besides just me) left and went to watch something else. Thats kinda like saying just cause PVD can match beats his set would be great.
    Last edited by HEADSTRUCK; 04-02-2009 at 06:45 PM.

  16. #586

    Default Re: Ultra Music Festival 2009

    not sure if this has been posted, but for all the people who went to WMC: http://www.newmixes.com/tag/wmc
    Let's go on a livin' spree!

Similar Threads

  1. Ultra Music Festival
    By Ardentbiscuit in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 413
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 06:56 PM
  2. anyone going to ultra music festival?
    By jennatalia in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 02:04 PM
  3. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 05:48 AM
  4. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 06:27 AM
  5. Ultra Music Fest and Winter Music Conference
    By caco0283 in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-17-2007, 04:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •