Page 280 of 283 FirstFirst ... 275276277278279280281282283 LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,400 of 8469

Thread: MissingPerson's Official Lovely Non-Threatening Arcade Fire Joy Parade.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Default Re: MissingPerson's Official Lovely Non-Threatening Arcade Fire Joy Parade.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Sprawl 2 is like the only song on The Suburbs that is any good.
    I pinned you down for maybe being a fan of Month of May
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Default Re: MissingPerson's Official Lovely Non-Threatening Arcade Fire Joy Parade.

My friend texted me that AF covered "Motown Philly" by Boys II Men tonight. God help us...

7/29 Conor Oberst @ Summerstage
    8/2 Daniele Baldelli/Simian Mobile Disco @ PS1
    8/2 Magda @ Output
    8/3 Seth Troxler/the Martinez Brothers @ Gov Island
    8/3 Seth Troxler @ Output

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

Everybody Hates Hiro
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

An hero?
    7/26 Au Revoir Simone @ The Roxy, 8/1 Arcade Fire, the Unicorns, Dan Deacon at the Forum, 8/2 Burger a-Go-Go, @ Observatory, 8/9 Warpaint @ Observatory, 8/10 Warpaint @ The Ace, 8/23-24 FYF Fest, 9/11 Swans @ Roxy, 9/18 Neutral Milk Hotel @ Hollywood Bowl, 9/19 Chvrches @ Palladium, 9/30 Cibo Matto @ the Roxy, 10/9 Zola Jesus @ El Rey, 10/16 Massive Attack @ Greek Theater, 10/26 Asobi Seksu & Slowdive @ Royale

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

no,a gyro.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

What do they cover tomorrow night in Bridgeport CT?

MGMT?

Moby?

Are they still doing the fake stage trick?

Tune Yarda and Lost Bayou Ramblera added as support for the April/May shows in the u.s.

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Everybody Hates Hiro
    Which sucks more Arizona or big Jenny? Arizona is warm, but it's a dry hate! If Arizona didn't exist, Democrats would have to invent it. But Democrats don't have to invent it, because Arizonans really are actually that crazy....but you get a cookie since you went out of your way to find my name! Arizona, we will do everything to break you, bankrupt you and ostracize you... you are the Uganda of the American West, and you will pay dearly for your hatred. No one cares that you know my name!

7/29 Conor Oberst @ Summerstage
    8/2 Daniele Baldelli/Simian Mobile Disco @ PS1
    8/2 Magda @ Output
    8/3 Seth Troxler/the Martinez Brothers @ Gov Island
    8/3 Seth Troxler @ Output

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

A ruthless junta controls the State of Arizona and is actively killing hundreds of thousands of people?
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    It's hard to argue with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooks View Post
    Which sucks more Arizona or big Jenny? Arizona is warm, but it's a dry hate! If Arizona didn't exist, Democrats would have to invent it. But Democrats don't have to invent it, because Arizonans really are actually that crazy....but you get a cookie since you went out of your way to find my name! Arizona, we will do everything to break you, bankrupt you and ostracize you... you are the Uganda of the American West, and you will pay dearly for your hatred. No one cares that you know my name!
    Did you ever know that you're my Hiiiiiiiirooooooooo?
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

The only reason I didn't broadcast your twitter for everyone to see after I stumbled upon it is because I felt sorry for what a fucking loser you are after spending five minutes scrolling through it.

Go tweet Melanie Iglesias some more, you pathetic twat.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Hiro: master of the barely coherent, completely nonsensical geographical diss.

8/16: Anthony Naples, Maxmillion Dunbar @ f8
    8/18: Man Man @ The Chapel
    8/23-8/24: FYF Fest
    8/30: Peaking Lights @ The Chapel
    9/3: Bear in Heaven @ The Independent
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

Ugh! Can't you two continue this through PM's?
    "ain't no thang but a chicken wang"

Hiro, how disappointed are your parents in you?

At least take this duel off the Joy Parade grounds.

I'm on my way out the door for the armpit of the Nutmeg State: Bridgeport!!!

Look, if he's going to continue to troll this thread because he's heartbroken that Win Butler won't blow him, he's going to get it back in spades.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

His last name is Shima
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Too soon.

Stop with the bickering.

In other news i'm super excited that tUnE-yArDs are opening in Kansas City and St. Louis!

Check out my concert photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/ameeps/
    June
    5 - tUnE-yArDs - Fonda
    10 - Jack White - Fonda
    11 - Jack White - Mayan
    13 - War On Drugs - 50 Kent
    14 - Beirut - 50 Kent
    15 - CHVRCHES - McCarren
    16 - Phantogram - T5
    17 - 19 - The National - Prospect
    20 - Little Dragon - T5
    21 - Bill Maher - Capitol
    22 - Dave Chapelle - Radio City
    24 - Dave Chapelle & The Roots - Radio City
    26 - Warpaint - Prospect
    30 - Beck - Hammerstein

Has anybody filed a missing person's report for MissingPerson?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Will somebody trade their bow ticket for my stern ticket? I have this thing where I get seasick if I'm on the wrong side of the engine room, and it works better with my schedule to be on the front end of the changing time zone.

She was back last fall to check in briefly, and let everyone know she was okay.

Thanks. Sorry to disrupt the hilarity of this page. Carry on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Will somebody trade their bow ticket for my stern ticket? I have this thing where I get seasick if I'm on the wrong side of the engine room, and it works better with my schedule to be on the front end of the changing time zone.

so where will AF play in LA after coachella and who will open?

Quote Originally Posted by tmac View Post
    Like you don't know. And just only about the part of who is opening that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooks View Post
    Hiro, I feel bad for you. I mean, you'd have to be completely bored or a total fucking loser to pester bands via social media. The fact that you live in New York doesn't help your cause either.
    7/21 - !!! @ Club Congress (Tucson, AZ)
    8/23 - Galactic @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    8/25 - Future Islands @ 191 Toole (Tucson, AZ)
    10/11 - Carolina Chocolate Drops @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    11/10 - The Black Keys @ US Airways Center (Phoenix, AZ)
    4/10/15 - 4/12/15 - Coachella

Quote Originally Posted by tmac View Post
    As Super said you probably already know...

The tour is promoted by LiveNation...they don't have anything big enough in LA, so i'm guessing Staples or Forum, but i'd much prefer the Bowl.
    Last edited by ameeps; 03-18-2014 at 04:41 PM.

Check out my concert photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/ameeps/
    June
    5 - tUnE-yArDs - Fonda
    10 - Jack White - Fonda
    11 - Jack White - Mayan
    13 - War On Drugs - 50 Kent
    14 - Beirut - 50 Kent
    15 - CHVRCHES - McCarren
    16 - Phantogram - T5
    17 - 19 - The National - Prospect
    20 - Little Dragon - T5
    21 - Bill Maher - Capitol
    22 - Dave Chapelle - Radio City
    24 - Dave Chapelle & The Roots - Radio City
    26 - Warpaint - Prospect
    30 - Beck - Hammerstein

Quote Originally Posted by ameeps View Post
    In other news i'm super excited that tUnE-yArDs are opening in Kansas City and St. Louis!
    I'm going to the KC show. I didn't like that tUnE-yArDs album (thought it was like Animal Collective meets Joni Mitchell), maybe she's better live?
    We're here to play some Mississippi Delta Blues. We're in a horrible depression, and I gotta admit - we're starting to like it.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    Hiro, I feel bad for you. I mean, you'd have to be completely bored or a total fucking loser to pester bands via social media. The fact that you live in New York doesn't help your cause either.
    He's from Jersey, dude. Jersey.

Then fuck him because of his right wing, bridge-closing fatfuck governor, right? Why doesn't he move to a state that isn't teeming with petty political corruption and soil pollution?

Quote Originally Posted by ameeps View Post
    Stop with the bickering.
    THUS SPAKE AMEEPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.