Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: WINTERFRESH FESTIVAL '08 - Saturday, December 6th

  1. #1

    Talking WINTERFRESH FESTIVAL '08 - Saturday, December 6th




    Over the past two years the WINTERFRESH FESTIVAL has been THE most exciting electronic dance music event of the winter season, where thousands of beautiful people have come together and danced 'till dawn under the night sky in downtown Los Angeles... ..and left having experienced an event LIKE NO OTHER!

    Join us, as we once again transform a raw urban cityscape into a WINTERFRESH wonderland for all to enjoy!






    THE BIG CHILL
    (Trance // Progressive // Electro)

    PRODUCER OF THE # 1 DANCE HIT "HEAVEN"
    DJ SAMMY
    - SPAIN -
    (UNKNOWN WORLD MANAGEMENT/ WWW.DJSAMMY.COM / WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DJSAMMYMYSPACE)
    DJ Sammy is Spain's most popular DJ/Producer. He is a veteran of electronic dance music with a degree in music technology and 20 years of hard work to prove it. His worldwide breakthrough in 2001 "Heaven" helped him achieve massive success in Europe and Australia with 2 million records sold, then came to the U.S. where "Heaven" reached No.2 in U.S. Billboards HOT 100 before going to the UK in 2001 and hitting No.1

    ANDY MOOR
    - U.K. -
    (DJ MAGS #18 DJ IN THE WORLD - AVA REC./MOOR MUSIC)
    Endlessly on tour, Andy has been spreading his infectious grooves and beautiful melodies to every corner of the globe. Playing live at the worlds most prolific festivals and venues is where Andy gets chance to express his dedicated ear for uncompromising musical set structure.

    RICKY STONE
    - HONG KONG, CHINA -
    (DJ MAGS #35 DJ IN THE WORLD - #1 DJ IN HONG KONG
    - WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DJRICKYSTONE)
    Ricky Stone's ability to bring dancefloors alive is truly outstanding. Originally from Sheffield, Ricky rocked the U.K. for years before heading east. Moving to Asia in '02, he set up in Hong Kong and swiftly became teh region's most sought-after DJ. He accompanied Sasha on his Involver tour of China in '04. Fast forward a few months and Ricky became the very first Hong Kong/China-based artist to break into their Top 100 Chart.

    VICTOR DINAIRE & NOEL SANGER
    - New York -
    - DISSIDENT RECORDS TOUR -
    (LOST EPISODE)

    AUSTIN EDWARDS
    *** Formerly known as "Doublestaxxx" ***
    (WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DOUBLESTAXXX - FRESH - LOS ANGELES)

    KRISTINA SKY
    (VANDIT, ASOT, ETN.FM - LOS ANGELES)

    STRIDER
    (FRESH - GIVE - LOS ANGELES)




    THE CRYSTAL CASTLE
    (HOUSE // TECHNO // PROGRESSIVE)

    DAVE DRESDEN
    - SAN FRANCISCO -
    (OF "GABRIEL & DRESDEN" - WWW.DAVEDRESDENMUSIC.COM)
    Dave Dresden started as a club DJ in New York & renowned US dance music journalist. He became the Music Director of www.grooveradio.com . He met Josh Gabriel through Pete Tong. Together the 2 created many chart topping remixes like "TRACKING TREASURE DOWN" and "DANGEROUS POWER" as well as a self-titled studio album. They went on to tour the world. Though the duo finished their last tour together at the Winter Music Conference '08 in Miami, Dave is still going stronger than ever as a solo artist.

    GENE FARRIS
    - CHICAGO -
    (FARRIS WHEEL RECORDINGS)
    Gene Farris is the sinister minister of electronic music's changing sounds. Farris' extensive discography consists of over 50 productions. Music is his undoubted passion that inspires his works of the very best deep, bumpin', funky, soulful house tracks in the industry. With sultry beats and blends in the DJ booth, Farris has been known to en-trance and twirl crowds into a frenzy, making him a party favorite around the world.

    SCOOTER & LAVELLE
    - San Diego -
    (WWW.SCOOTERANDLAVELLE.COM - SAN DIEGO)

    *** SPECIAL OLD SCHOOL TAG TEAM ***
    JASON BLAKEMORE & THEE-O
    (LIFE MUSIC/BIOHAZARD/PERFECTO/SYSTEM REC.)

    NICK ALVARADO
    (CRUSH/ WWW.INSOULWETRUST.COM)

    NATHAN PHILLIPS
    (ADDICTED/FUNK POTION)

    PAUL ANDREW & THOMAS STEIN
    (THE FRESH RESIDENTS/BUST RADIO)

    THE AUDIO DUMMIES
    (UG CULTURE)




    BLIZARD OF BASS
    (DRUM & BASS // JUNGLE)

    GENERATION DUB
    - U.K. -
    (GANJA REC. - WWW.MYSPACE.COM/GENERATIONDUB)
    Generation Dub is Jake Carter and Adam Tindill, otherwise known as the production duo Double Zero. They are standing in the frontline of a new breed of producers who are rising through the ranks of the U.K. drum n bass scene. They cemented a reputation for energetic dancefloor cuts with some help from Twisted Individual.

    TAXMAN
    - U.K. -
    (GANJA REC. - WWW.MYSPACE.COM/TAXMANGANJA)
    Taxman's first production "The Rebate" was released in '03 on G Dubs' Propaganda Recordings and was instantly recognized by all of the main players in the scene and received radio play on Grooveriders Radio 1 show. G Dub & Taxman's co-production "Warp Speed" was signed to Hype and Pascals True Playaz label.

    HIGH ROLLER
    - AUSTRALIA -
    -THE ORIGINATOR OF DUB ALLEY-
    (CROOKED BEATZ)

    SUBFLO
    (CHRONIC REC/WWW.DJSUBFLO.COM)

    JO-S
    (WESTBAY INTL/SHOGUN LTD/PEER PRESSURE)

    THE JACKAL
    (NONSTOP)

    TONY C. b2b TOXIC
    (FRESH/GO VENTURES/ADRENALINE)

    DANNY THUNDERZ
    (IN THE MIXX - LA)

    MC's DRE, REVOLUTION & TYPE




    HARDER THAN ICE
    (HARDCORE//HARDSTYLE//HARD HOUSE//HARD TRANCE//TECHNO)

    DJ RYLE
    - SEATTLE, WA -(NEXT LEVEL MUZIK)

    NO LEFT TURN
    - SAN FRANCISCO -
    (K-12 RECORDS)

    USED & ABUSED
    (WWW.USED-ABUSED.COM)

    DUTCHBOY
    *** RARE HARDCORE SET! ***

    X_PHACTOR

    DISCORD

    WILCOX

    GABBERNAUT

    HYPNOTIK

    RYAN KORE





    EVENT FEATURES:
    - FOUR, COOL, WINTER-THEMED AREAS TO EXPLORE
    - OVER 40 WORLD CLASS PERFORMERS
    - 6,000+ CAPACITY DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES VENUE
    - CRISP, CLEAN, SOUL-CLEANSING, FUNKTION 1 SOUND
    - WATCH AS WE MAKE IT SNOW OVER THE DANCEFLOOR
    - MASSIVE CONCERT STAGING
    - DAZZLING INTELLIGENT LIGHTING
    - THE RETURN OF THE GIANT GREEN LASER
    - PHOTOBOOTH & ROAMING PHOTOGRAPHERS BY... TLY!
    - HUGE WINTER PROPS AND X-MAS TREES ON STAGE
    - SNOW-GIRL DANCERS, LIVE ON-STAGE
    - LA's INFAMOUS CLUB KIDS WILL BE JOINING US TO ADD TO THE WINTER-TIME VIBE including ROCKIE "DIVA" RACCOON & ERNIE OMEGA w/ ALL 24 OF THE FIERCE KIDS!!!

    EVENT HOURS:
    7:00PM - 5:00AM

    LOCATION:
    Pharaoh's Lost Kingdom
    1101 N. California Street
    Redlands, CA 92374

    THINGS TO BRING:
    A Ticket
    Positive Energy
    Your Dancin' Shoes

    Things NOT to Bring:
    Weapons
    Markers
    Alcohol
    Drugs
    Negative Energy
    Clown Attire

    TICKET INFO:
    Buying Presale Tickets is STRONGLY ENCOURAGED!
    Last year's Winterfresh Sold Out Early...
    & this year's event is likely to sell out too!

    Online Presale Tickets are available @
    www.groovetickets.com

    Online Presales will be available at these levels:
    $25 Until 10/31/08
    $35 until 11/18/08
    $45 until 12/04/08
    After 12/05/08 they will be sold @ the door price of $50!

    Retail outlet tickets are priced at
    $25, $35 and $45 as they sell out!

    Presale tickets are available at these fine retail outlet locations:
    Sherman Oaks - Grooveriders - 818.981.3366
    Hollywood - Street Sounds - 323.651.0630
    Whittier - Music Revolution - 562.692.0281
    Fountain Valley - Dr. Freecould's - 714.962.9787
    Anaheim - Music Revolution - 714.447.9288
    Pomona - The Globe - 909.620.2772
    Huntington Beach - DJ Culture - 714.895.3548
    Pacific Beach/San Diego - Mileage Clubwear - 858.581.1285
    Riverside - Electric Chair - 951.359.8003
    Santa Monica - The Brat Store - 310.452.2480

    INFO LINES:
    818.325.2025
    949.271.9180
    909.424.3360

    ONLINE INFO:
    For up-to-date event info, pictures & more... log-on to:
    www.winterfreshfestival.com
    www.gofreshyourself.com
    www.myspace.com/freshlaevents

    Last edited by Austin_Edwards; 12-05-2008 at 09:03 AM.

  2. #2
    The Fro PassiveTheory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    11,040

    Default Re: WINTERFRESH FESTIVAL '08 - Saturday, December 6th

    Not one single person I give a damn about.
    Upcoming Shows:
    * Dillon Francis + Anamanaguchi -- December 28th

    Going to Weekend 1 of Coachella 2014


    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Cara. Don't judge a man for not being able to formulate a coherent thought. On an internet forum of all places.

  3. #3

    Default Re: WINTERFRESH FESTIVAL '08 - Saturday, December 6th

    Ummm...good luck with all that.

  4. #4

    Default Re: WINTERFRESH FESTIVAL '08 - Saturday, December 6th

    Quote Originally Posted by PassiveTheory View Post
    Not one single person I give a damn about.
    That's ok! You're entitled to your own negative opinion... i guess!

    Fact is... we had a sold-out crowd of over 6,000 people show up last year and this year we've already sold a LOT more tickets than we did last year at this point...

    ...so there's PLENTY of other POSITIVE people that do give a damn!!! lol...


    ...

  5. #5
    The Dude CalmerThanYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Snuggieville
    Posts
    7,360

    Default Re: WINTERFRESH FESTIVAL '08 - Saturday, December 6th

    Scooter and Lavelle are dope and kill it, i havent heard of anyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by paganman7 View Post
    I had a dream that my wife cheated on me with Calmer. True story.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    Did you find pee in her butt?

  6. #6
    Young blood
    Guest

    Default Re: WINTERFRESH FESTIVAL '08 - Saturday, December 6th

    Things NOT to Bring:
    Weapons
    Markers
    Alcohol
    Drugs
    Negative Energy
    Clown Attire

    To bad you have to be a fucking clown to attend.

  7. #7
    old school orbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,989

    Default Re: WINTERFRESH FESTIVAL '08 - Saturday, December 6th

    andy moor is a good dj.

    the jackal is the same guy from jackal & hyde?

  8. #8
    Coachella Junkie M Sparks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    12,115

    Default Re: WINTERFRESH FESTIVAL '08 - Saturday, December 6th


  9. #9
    Coachella Junkie M Sparks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    12,115

    Default Re: WINTERFRESH FESTIVAL '08 - Saturday, December 6th

    Quote Originally Posted by Young blood View Post
    Clown Attire
    I really don't think I would want to be anywhere where this must be specified. Like, wouldn't "no costumes" be enough?

    Are there people who would say "This is not a costume...this is my life"?

  10. #10
    The Dude CalmerThanYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Snuggieville
    Posts
    7,360

    Default Re: WINTERFRESH FESTIVAL '08 - Saturday, December 6th

    Are pirate or ninja outfits acceptable?
    Quote Originally Posted by paganman7 View Post
    I had a dream that my wife cheated on me with Calmer. True story.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    Did you find pee in her butt?

  11. #11
    Hippie
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    5,011

    Default Re: WINTERFRESH FESTIVAL '08 - Saturday, December 6th

    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    Are there people who would say "This is not a costume...this is my life"?
    Yeah, Juggalos.

  12. #12
    Resident DnB Encyclopedia Donaldj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    3,654

    Default Re: WINTERFRESH FESTIVAL '08 - Saturday, December 6th

    Quote Originally Posted by Austin_Edwards View Post
    That's ok! You're entitled to your own negative opinion... i guess!

    Fact is... we had a sold-out crowd of over 6,000 people show up last year and this year we've already sold a LOT more tickets than we did last year at this point...

    ...so there's PLENTY of other POSITIVE people that do give a damn!!! lol...


    ...

    I went last year to Winterfresh. I stood in line for three hours. I watched that debacle of Police, Firemen and Fire Marshals come in and hold up the line for hours. We were promised the show would run late and then did not. No thanks, it may have been a bad example and every party since could be great but that one left a bad taste in my mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless Semantic View Post
    If there was a Frank Lucas of DnB links, Donald would be him...

    Donald is not only the Frank Lucas of the board, but also the resident Buddha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud Luster View Post
    All in favor of an Underworld / High Contrast US co-tour say "AYE!"
    "Real Drum & Bass is not something that sounds like a 17 year old rock band who have just listened to Slipmatt on their first E & decided to make Drum & Bass" - Marcus Intalex

    http://soundcloud.com/donaldj-1/jind...pect-8-16-2012

  13. #13
    Coachella Junkie M Sparks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    12,115

    Default Re: WINTERFRESH FESTIVAL '08 - Saturday, December 6th

    Quote Originally Posted by Backwater View Post
    Yeah, Juggalos.
    I didn't even think of that. That's actually the least creepy answer.

  14. #14
    Coachella Junkie M Sparks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    12,115

    Default Re: WINTERFRESH FESTIVAL '08 - Saturday, December 6th

    "HUGE WINTER PROPS AND X-MAS TREES ONSTAGE!"



    EDIT- found some pics of last years event...


    Last edited by M Sparks; 12-01-2008 at 04:01 PM.

  15. #15
    Coachella Junkie woogie846's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,655

    Default Re: WINTERFRESH FESTIVAL '08 - Saturday, December 6th

    Wow, I really do not want to go to this.

  16. #16
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,734

    Default Re: WINTERFRESH FESTIVAL '08 - Saturday, December 6th

    Quote Originally Posted by Austin_Edwards View Post



    Over the past two years the WINTERFRESH FESTIVAL has been THE most exciting electronic dance music event of the winter season, where thousands of beautiful people have come together and danced 'till dawn under the night sky in downtown Los Angeles... ..and left having experienced an event LIKE NO OTHER!

    Join us, as we once again transform a raw urban cityscape into a WINTERFRESH wonderland for all to enjoy!






    THE BIG CHILL
    (Trance // Progressive // Electro)

    PRODUCER OF THE # 1 DANCE HIT "HEAVEN"
    DJ SAMMY
    - SPAIN -
    (UNKNOWN WORLD MANAGEMENT/ WWW.DJSAMMY.COM / WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DJSAMMYMYSPACE)
    DJ Sammy is Spain's most popular DJ/Producer. He is a veteran of electronic dance music with a degree in music technology and 20 years of hard work to prove it. His worldwide breakthrough in 2001 "Heaven" helped him achieve massive success in Europe and Australia with 2 million records sold, then came to the U.S. where "Heaven" reached No.2 in U.S. Billboards HOT 100 before going to the UK in 2001 and hitting No.1

    ANDY MOOR
    - U.K. -
    (DJ MAGS #18 DJ IN THE WORLD - AVA REC./MOOR MUSIC)
    Endlessly on tour, Andy has been spreading his infectious grooves and beautiful melodies to every corner of the globe. Playing live at the worlds most prolific festivals and venues is where Andy gets chance to express his dedicated ear for uncompromising musical set structure.

    RICKY STONE
    - HONG KONG, CHINA -
    (DJ MAGS #35 DJ IN THE WORLD - #1 DJ IN HONG KONG
    - WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DJRICKYSTONE)
    Ricky Stone's ability to bring dancefloors alive is truly outstanding. Originally from Sheffield, Ricky rocked the U.K. for years before heading east. Moving to Asia in '02, he set up in Hong Kong and swiftly became teh region's most sought-after DJ. He accompanied Sasha on his Involver tour of China in '04. Fast forward a few months and Ricky became the very first Hong Kong/China-based artist to break into their Top 100 Chart.

    VICTOR DINAIRE & NOEL SANGER
    - New York -
    - DISSIDENT RECORDS TOUR -
    (LOST EPISODE)

    AUSTIN EDWARDS
    *** Formerly known as "Doublestaxxx" ***
    (WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DOUBLESTAXXX - FRESH - LOS ANGELES)

    KRISTINA SKY
    (VANDIT, ASOT, ETN.FM - LOS ANGELES)

    STRIDER
    (FRESH - GIVE - LOS ANGELES)




    THE CRYSTAL CASTLE
    (HOUSE // TECHNO // PROGRESSIVE)

    DAVE DRESDEN
    - SAN FRANCISCO -
    (OF "GABRIEL & DRESDEN" - WWW.DAVEDRESDENMUSIC.COM)
    Dave Dresden started as a club DJ in New York & renowned US dance music journalist. He became the Music Director of www.grooveradio.com . He met Josh Gabriel through Pete Tong. Together the 2 created many chart topping remixes like "TRACKING TREASURE DOWN" and "DANGEROUS POWER" as well as a self-titled studio album. They went on to tour the world. Though the duo finished their last tour together at the Winter Music Conference '08 in Miami, Dave is still going stronger than ever as a solo artist.

    GENE FARRIS
    - CHICAGO -
    (FARRIS WHEEL RECORDINGS)
    Gene Farris is the sinister minister of electronic music's changing sounds. Farris' extensive discography consists of over 50 productions. Music is his undoubted passion that inspires his works of the very best deep, bumpin', funky, soulful house tracks in the industry. With sultry beats and blends in the DJ booth, Farris has been known to en-trance and twirl crowds into a frenzy, making him a party favorite around the world.

    SCOOTER & LAVELLE
    - San Diego -
    (WWW.SCOOTERANDLAVELLE.COM - SAN DIEGO)

    *** SPECIAL OLD SCHOOL TAG TEAM ***
    JASON BLAKEMORE & THEE-O
    (LIFE MUSIC/BIOHAZARD/PERFECTO/SYSTEM REC.)

    NICK ALVARADO
    (CRUSH/ WWW.INSOULWETRUST.COM)

    NATHAN PHILLIPS
    (ADDICTED/FUNK POTION)

    PAUL ANDREW & THOMAS STEIN
    (THE FRESH RESIDENTS/BUST RADIO)

    THE AUDIO DUMMIES
    (UG CULTURE)




    BLIZARD OF BASS
    (DRUM & BASS // JUNGLE)

    GENERATION DUB
    - U.K. -
    (GANJA REC. - WWW.MYSPACE.COM/GENERATIONDUB)
    Generation Dub is Jake Carter and Adam Tindill, otherwise known as the production duo Double Zero. They are standing in the frontline of a new breed of producers who are rising through the ranks of the U.K. drum n bass scene. They cemented a reputation for energetic dancefloor cuts with some help from Twisted Individual.

    TAXMAN
    - U.K. -
    (GANJA REC. - WWW.MYSPACE.COM/TAXMANGANJA)
    Taxman's first production "The Rebate" was released in '03 on G Dubs' Propaganda Recordings and was instantly recognized by all of the main players in the scene and received radio play on Grooveriders Radio 1 show. G Dub & Taxman's co-production "Warp Speed" was signed to Hype and Pascals True Playaz label.

    HIGH ROLLER
    - AUSTRALIA -
    -THE ORIGINATOR OF DUB ALLEY-
    (CROOKED BEATZ)

    SUBFLO
    (CHRONIC REC/WWW.DJSUBFLO.COM)

    JO-S
    (WESTBAY INTL/SHOGUN LTD/PEER PRESSURE)

    THE JACKAL
    (NONSTOP)

    TONY C. b2b TOXIC
    (FRESH/GO VENTURES/ADRENALINE)

    DANNY THUNDERZ
    (IN THE MIXX - LA)

    MC's DRE, REVOLUTION & TYPE




    HARDER THAN ICE
    (HARDCORE//HARDSTYLE//HARD HOUSE//HARD TRANCE//TECHNO)

    DJ RYLE
    - SEATTLE, WA -(NEXT LEVEL MUZIK)

    NO LEFT TURN
    - SAN FRANCISCO -
    (K-12 RECORDS)

    USED & ABUSED
    (WWW.USED-ABUSED.COM)

    DUTCHBOY
    *** RARE HARDCORE SET! ***

    X_PHACTOR

    DISCORD

    WILCOX

    GABBERNAUT

    HYPNOTIK

    RYAN KORE





    EVENT FEATURES:
    - FOUR, COOL, WINTER-THEMED AREAS TO EXPLORE
    - OVER 40 WORLD CLASS PERFORMERS
    - 6,000+ CAPACITY DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES VENUE
    - CRISP, CLEAN, SOUL-CLEANSING, FUNKTION 1 SOUND
    - WATCH AS WE MAKE IT SNOW OVER THE DANCEFLOOR
    - MASSIVE CONCERT STAGING
    - DAZZLING INTELLIGENT LIGHTING
    - THE RETURN OF THE GIANT GREEN LASER
    - PHOTOBOOTH & ROAMING PHOTOGRAPHERS BY... TLY!
    - HUGE WINTER PROPS AND X-MAS TREES ON STAGE
    - SNOW-GIRL DANCERS, LIVE ON-STAGE
    - LA's INFAMOUS CLUB KIDS WILL BE JOINING US TO ADD TO THE WINTER-TIME VIBE including ROCKIE "DIVA" RACCOON & ERNIE OMEGA w/ ALL 24 OF THE FIERCE KIDS!!!

    EVENT HOURS:
    7:00PM - 5:00AM

    LOCATION:
    LOT 61
    1999 W. 60th Street
    Los Angeles, CA 90044
    (Corner of 60th and Gramacy Pl.)
    *The adjacent streets will be closed down
    so you will have plenty of room to groove!

    THINGS TO BRING:
    A Ticket
    Positive Energy
    Your Dancin' Shoes

    Things NOT to Bring:
    Weapons
    Markers
    Alcohol
    Drugs
    Negative Energy
    Clown Attire

    TICKET INFO:
    Buying Presale Tickets is STRONGLY ENCOURAGED!
    Last year's Winterfresh Sold Out Early...
    & this year's event is likely to sell out too!

    Online Presale Tickets are available @
    www.groovetickets.com

    Online Presales will be available at these levels:
    $25 Until 10/31/08
    $35 until 11/18/08
    $45 until 12/04/08
    After 12/05/08 they will be sold @ the door price of $50!

    Retail outlet tickets are priced at
    $25, $35 and $45 as they sell out!

    Presale tickets are available at these fine retail outlet locations:
    Sherman Oaks - Grooveriders - 818.981.3366
    Hollywood - Street Sounds - 323.651.0630
    Whittier - Music Revolution - 562.692.0281
    Fountain Valley - Dr. Freecould's - 714.962.9787
    Anaheim - Music Revolution - 714.447.9288
    Pomona - The Globe - 909.620.2772
    Huntington Beach - DJ Culture - 714.895.3548
    Pacific Beach/San Diego - Mileage Clubwear - 858.581.1285
    Riverside - Electric Chair - 951.359.8003
    Santa Monica - The Brat Store - 310.452.2480

    INFO LINES:
    818.325.2025
    949.271.9180
    909.424.3360

    ONLINE INFO:
    For up-to-date event info, pictures & more... log-on to:
    www.winterfreshfestival.com
    www.gofreshyourself.com
    www.myspace.com/freshlaevents

    It's a very long post.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

  17. #17

    Default Re: WINTERFRESH FESTIVAL '08 - Saturday, December 6th

    You just had to quote it didnt you.

  18. #18

    Default Re: WINTERFRESH FESTIVAL '08 - Saturday, December 6th

    WinterFresh Moved to Pharaoh's for this Saturday ... Official Statement !!


    Winterfresh 2008 has been officially moved to Pharaoh's Lost Kingdom @ 1101 N. California St., Redlands CA, 92374, in San Bernardino. Pharaoh's Lost Kingdom has recently gone through some innovative, exciting, and comfortable renovations. The main indoor room has been remodeled to provide more space, and increase the air flow within the venue. Plus @ the new location we will have a much larger capacity of nearly 8000 people !!

    Fresh Entertainment prides itself on being a legitimate production company, and apologizes sincerely for this last minute change of venue. Even though the location has changed, all talent is still confirmed. We also still promise that this will be the most innovative and exciting electronic music event of the winter season, and will still offer all of the extra trimmings that Fresh is famous for.

    To offer an explanation as to why the venue went through this last-minute change, please read below.

    The previous venue, Chester's Warehouse, or Lot 61, was declared unfit for Winterfresh 2008 due to the owner's, (Chester's), consistently erratic, rude, unprofessional behavior with city officials, police, and fire department. All of the permits for the venue had not only been filed, but approved as well. However, Chester foolishly went out of his way to enrage city officials once more, and they revoked the permits.

    City Officials have been quoted as saying, "We apologize about these unfortunate circumstances, as this has nothing to do with you or your company, but everything to do with the venue and its owner. His total unwillingness to comply with reasonable safety regulations is what has tied our hands."


    Fresh Entertainment once more apologizes for this last minute adjustment to our event, and hope to see everyone this Saturday. Join us as we create unity on the dancefloor and produce the most innovative and exciting electronic music event of the Winter season. We still promise to construct an unforgettable night of memories in the making, set to an incredible soundtrack spun by Dance Music Superstars on throbbing sound systems with dazzling lasers, lights and decorations, all to be enjoyed by thousands and thousands of beautiful people.

    ~Fresh Entertainment

    PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THE CHANGE OF VENUE BY REPOSTING THIS BULLETIN !!

  19. #19
    Dick Nicewonger kreutz2112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SL UT
    Posts
    11,457

    Default Re: WINTERFRESH FESTIVAL '08 - Saturday, December 6th

    I would watch Dave Dresden. He's the only one I've heard of.
    RAPE STOVE

    white power?!

  20. #20
    Resident DnB Encyclopedia Donaldj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    3,654

    Default Re: WINTERFRESH FESTIVAL '08 - Saturday, December 6th

    The move isn't surprising after last year's clusterfuck. I would be pissed if I had bought a ticket seeing as that is a huge move when you're subway bound...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless Semantic View Post
    If there was a Frank Lucas of DnB links, Donald would be him...

    Donald is not only the Frank Lucas of the board, but also the resident Buddha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud Luster View Post
    All in favor of an Underworld / High Contrast US co-tour say "AYE!"
    "Real Drum & Bass is not something that sounds like a 17 year old rock band who have just listened to Slipmatt on their first E & decided to make Drum & Bass" - Marcus Intalex

    http://soundcloud.com/donaldj-1/jind...pect-8-16-2012

Similar Threads

  1. Well I know where I'll be in December
    By gratytrainridesagain in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 01:15 PM
  2. "December 7th ... a date which will live in infamy"
    By gaypalmsprings in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 12:20 PM
  3. The Kooks December tour.
    By Sigur Ros Stache in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-13-2007, 11:27 PM
  4. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 04:29 PM
  5. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 11:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •