Thread: Tomahawk for 2009

Default Tomahawk for 2009

It really bums me out that Patton refused to tour for the new album that came out last year. It would be such an incredible show, partly because it'd be pretty challenging to perform that album live....which is probably why he wont tour it.=(
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl, Festival Supreme, Coachella 2015

Default Re: Tomahawk for 2009

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Would be awesome!! Rape this day live would be an awesome experience

i have a stub where they opened for Tool in 2002, it was too bad for them because there was almost nobody there to see them .... cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Duane Denisson is back with The Jesus Lizard now and Mike Patton is working with Fantomas (and maybe Crudo too) right now, and John Stanier is probably working with Battles right now. (Hopefully on a new album.) So there is NO WAY there will be Tomahawk at Coachella 09.

Im rooting for the Fantomas/Melvins Big Band at Coachella 09!
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

Fantômas in 2005 was one of the funnest Coachella performances ever.

Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    Duane Denisson is back with The Jesus Lizard now and Mike Patton is working with Fantomas (and maybe Crudo too) right now, and John Stanier is probably working with Battles right now. (Hopefully on a new album.) So there is NO WAY there will be Tomahawk at Coachella 09.

Im rooting for the Fantomas/Melvins Big Band at Coachella 09!
    Fantomas/Melvins big band is kind of whack..and lets hope no Crudo. Crudo sucks. If anything I think hes working on a new FNM and Bungle album...no not really.. I know hes working with Fantomas and prolly working on the next Peeping Tom album
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl, Festival Supreme, Coachella 2015

Quote Originally Posted by alpharuin View Post
    Fantômas in 2005 was one of the funnest Coachella performances ever.
    Ugggh. damn you. I only went the second day in 2005. Fantomas was the only band i wanted to see in 2005, wasnt about to spend an extra $80 for Fantomas

Quote Originally Posted by brando4n82 View Post
    Fantomas/Melvins big band is kind of whack
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan d

ignored
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

Quote Originally Posted by brando4n82 View Post
    Fantomas/Melvins big band is kind of whack..and lets hope no Crudo. Crudo sucks. If anything I think hes working on a new FNM and Bungle album...no not really.. I know hes working with Fantomas and prolly working on the next Peeping Tom album
    Crudo has only played two shows... were you at one of them? They weren't anything amazing, but they had a pretty fun set at Sasquatch. They don't have any recorded music. He wont be going back to Peeping Tom yet.
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

Yeah he will Crudo is prolly gonna be like a dozen other projects of his just do a couple live shows and that's all you hear of it
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

I am sure he will make another Peeping Tom record one day... just not yet. I dont really care if Crudo disapeares. His set was fun... but there were really only a few songs that stood out. Their cover of Life On Mars was awesome.