Thread: my photo album thread by ivankay

Threaded View

Default my photo album thread by ivankay

So all this recent looking through older pictures has got me occasionally motivated to pull random pictures from the past and do fresh edits on them. i always wanted to just have a thread here for that purpose of sharing those urges. Anyway, if you are familiar with my attempts at picture taking, you may recognize a few. Some i have never put up before. Anyway, here are the first few that caught my attention when pulling random back ups:

This is the picture that started the recent motivation rolling, Iggy and the Stooges at Vegoose 2007.

Hunter has asked my for Daft clips i still need to get off a back up. my pictures from the Sports Arena show are pretty weak, but this one always brings back a memory of one of the WOW moments of that show.

Damage's before they were famous thread reminded me of damaging my hearing more when seeing A Place to Bury Strangers for the first (and still only) time at a Death by Audio warehouse party in NY in 2005.

i went to that party to see The Lovemakers. Fun night. i heart NY.

The night before, i saw Arcade Fire in Central Park. Bowie showed up.

This is my entry in our first picture contest on the Coachella Boards. This also was a reason for getting a new interests in older pictures. This was Ferry Corston at the Queen Mary in 2006.

i went to Vegas to celebrate my excellent friend's 40th. Our party saw Love. These are a couple of mirror domes on the ceiling in the entry to the theater.

Yablo officially minimized his participation here this week. This is a picture i took of the misses and him at this year's Coachella on Sunday while i was at the GV Lost and Found booth.

Let there be no rhyme and reason to this. When i feel like taking a picture or two out of the blue, here it will go.

Oh you want to put up your own pictures, somewhere else please....this is my picture album thread thing.
    Last edited by ivankay; 11-20-2008 at 07:24 PM.