Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 390 of 671

Thread: The Official Tattoo Thread

  1. #361
    Coachella Junkie stinkbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,493

    Default Re: The Official Tattoo Thread

    I'm getting that on the back of my calf next
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

  2. #362
    Coachella Junkie stinkbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,493

    Default Re: The Official Tattoo Thread

    This is probably the worst tattoo idea I have ever seen



    same with this one



    I really hate deathcore, and/or hardcore tattoos
    Last edited by stinkbutt; 06-29-2011 at 04:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

  3. #363
    troll, banned hydr1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,085

    Default Re: The Official Tattoo Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by vdubshani View Post
    Hydra1, I was wondering what the meaning behind all your different, seemingly random to me, tats were...I just never asked because I'm tired of people asking me that same question over and over again...
    I've been backpacking, camping and flyfishing the sierra nevadas since I could walk. I am all about conservation and keeping native california animals and plants alive. The california grizzly is extinct....gone from cali. The golden trout, our state fish has had its native streams and lakes destroyed by our goverment via planting of non native species. These non native species have almost wiped out entire species of toads and other life forms which are essential to the ecosystem in the sierra nevada. The golden poppies, bumble bee and quail are all part of this web as well. Native species working in unison to make california what it is.

    I rep cali to the day I die. Ill sink with this fucker when it falls into the sea. The indica buds on the side of the sierra nevada mural represent my passion for cali dank and growing the beautiful plant. Road tripping, backpaking and fishing California is what I love. I have the money and time to go anywhere in the world and I choose to spend most of it climbing and adventuring this mountain range. People and trends have come and gone in my life but my passion for my state and all it has to offer has and never will change. My worst fear is dying on the freeway in a car, on the way to my pointless job fulfilling someone elses dreams, which pays for an executives BMW lease, puts the owners (some guy I hardly know) kids through private school and college. I don't want to die in the persuit of cheese. I don't want to be in the rat race forever. Being mauled by a bear or being eaten by a shark in the pacific would be much more suitable for a guy like me.

  4. #364
    LOLocaust Survivor Hannahrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    stately Rain Manor
    Posts
    17,455

    Default Re: The Official Tattoo Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    I'm getting that on the back of my calf next

  5. #365
    Coachella Junkie stinkbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,493

    Default Re: The Official Tattoo Thread

    It's gonna be right next to "my loose lips sink ships" anchor
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

  6. #366
    Happy Feet Coachella Bound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    City of Wasted Dreams, CA
    Posts
    5,557

    Default Re: The Official Tattoo Thread

    i still need my anchor.... just dont know where to put it.
    Coachella 07 (the introduction), 08 (the bands), 09 (the documentary), 10 (the people i came with), 11 (the relationship test... we passed), 12 (whatever the weather, Dirty Epic forever), 13 (the year of the troll)

    - PEARL JAM WHY YOU HATE COACHELLA? -

  7. #367
    LOLocaust Survivor Hannahrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    stately Rain Manor
    Posts
    17,455

    Default Re: The Official Tattoo Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    It's gonna be right next to "my loose lips sink ships" anchor


    Okay. I'm done now.

  8. #368
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,188

    Default Re: The Official Tattoo Thread

    my friend John has been doing this on the back of my roommate's leg. They are both awesome people for it.
    last.fm
    6/15/14 Failure - Glasshouse // 7/9/14 Cloud Nothings/Metz - Roxy
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL
    9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

  9. #369
    Coachella Junkie Mr. Dylanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Nix
    Posts
    18,023

    Default Re: The Official Tattoo Thread

    Somebody clue me in on the typewriters, what's the deal?


    I like this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    And this one, but I think I'd prefer the leaf to be green or purple.
    Quote Originally Posted by hydr1 View Post

    How much for a customized Hannah-tat?

  10. #370
    old school
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,394

    Default Re: The Official Tattoo Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by hydr1 View Post
    I've been backpacking, camping and flyfishing the sierra nevadas since I could walk. I am all about conservation and keeping native california animals and plants alive. The california grizzly is extinct....gone from cali. The golden trout, our state fish has had its native streams and lakes destroyed by our goverment via planting of non native species. These non native species have almost wiped out entire species of toads and other life forms which are essential to the ecosystem in the sierra nevada. The golden poppies, bumble bee and quail are all part of this web as well. Native species working in unison to make california what it is.

    I rep cali to the day I die. Ill sink with this fucker when it falls into the sea. The indica buds on the side of the sierra nevada mural represent my passion for cali dank and growing the beautiful plant. Road tripping, backpaking and fishing California is what I love. I have the money and time to go anywhere in the world and I choose to spend most of it climbing and adventuring this mountain range. People and trends have come and gone in my life but my passion for my state and all it has to offer has and never will change. My worst fear is dying on the freeway in a car, on the way to my pointless job fulfilling someone elses dreams, which pays for an executives BMW lease, puts the owners (some guy I hardly know) kids through private school and college. I don't want to die in the persuit of cheese. I don't want to be in the rat race forever. Being mauled by a bear or being eaten by a shark in the pacific would be much more suitable for a guy like me.
    Goddammit. I would get along with this dudebrah outside of the Internet........

  11. #371
    troll, banned hydr1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,085

    Default Re: The Official Tattoo Thread

    Im where you wanna be when your not on the internet. Live my life in analog but still get digi with it.

  12. #372
    old school
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,394

    Default Re: The Official Tattoo Thread

    But then you rattle off some stupid hippie bullshit.

  13. #373
    Banned marooko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In your mouth!
    Posts
    19,687

    Default Re: The Official Tattoo Thread

    hahahaha. Oh the internet.

  14. #374
    Member vdubshani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    vegas
    Posts
    167

    Default Re: The Official Tattoo Thread

    if you met Terrence you'd get along with him instantly! The hippie shit that he rattles off is one of his best characteristics!

  15. #375
    Member g1zzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    75

    Default Re: The Official Tattoo Thread

    Much respect for you hydr1.

  16. #376

    Default Re: The Official Tattoo Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    my friend John has been doing this on the back of my roommate's leg. They are both awesome people for it.
    Oh man that is awesome!

  17. #377
    troll, banned hydr1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,085

    Default Re: The Official Tattoo Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by J~$$$$ View Post
    But then you rattle off some stupid hippie bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by vdubshani View Post
    if you met Terrence you'd get along with him instantly! The hippie shit that he rattles off is one of his best characteristics!
    Faulse advertising.....im really a terrible person, not very reputable at all. Im the guy your parents see and say "thank god you didn't turn out like that!"

    Quote Originally Posted by g1zzz View Post
    Much respect for you hydr1.
    That's a first. Thank you. Its pretty easy to explain a passion when your not faking it.

  18. #378
    Member vdubshani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    vegas
    Posts
    167

    Default Re: The Official Tattoo Thread

    ^^^
    Yeah, you're right...I would most definately keep my children away from you...

  19. #379
    Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Duluth Minnesota
    Posts
    8,550

    Default Re: The Official Tattoo Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by vdubshani View Post
    ^^^
    Yeah, you're right...I would most definately keep my children away from you...
    You mean OUR children
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

  20. #380
    Member Grandma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Putting the "ass" in assisted living
    Posts
    1,833

    Default Re: The Official Tattoo Thread


  21. #381
    Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Duluth Minnesota
    Posts
    8,550

    Default Re: The Official Tattoo Thread

    Lol, too funny
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

  22. #382
    troll, banned hydr1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,085

    Default Re: The Official Tattoo Thread

    LOLs

    The sig has be cracking up everytime creep....I dunno about getting a cock tattooed on you. A rooster yes...

  23. #383
    Coachella Junkie stinkbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,493

    Default Re: The Official Tattoo Thread

    Idea for next tattoo: a snake on my stomach like Snake Plissken's, but with Walt Disney's face if Walt Disney was Snake Plissken
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

  24. #384
    troll, banned hydr1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,085

    Default Re: The Official Tattoo Thread

    Gingerbread man post up your tats as fast as you can

  25. #385

    Default Re: The Official Tattoo Thread





    ^ souvenir tat of my first chella. The people @ Inkaholics in moreno valley are awesome!

    These are some pics of my sleeve, been getting work on it for a long time now








    Boubakiki>Tom Odell>Flatbush Zombies>GOAT>Austra>MS MR>Jagwar Ma>HAIM>Shlohmo>Bonobo>Woodkid>Bryan Ferry>The Knife>Outkast>
    Syd Arthur>Sander Kleinenberg>Temples>Guy Gerber>Julian Casablancas>Warpaint>Future Islands>Lorde>Pixies>Pharrell>Muse>
    Trombone Shorty>Fishbone>Poolside>Scuba>Rudimental>Blood Orange>ill-Esha>Aluna George>Little Dragon>The Toy Dolls>Lana Del Rey> Beck>Motorhead>Netsky>Arcade Fire

  26. #386
    Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Duluth Minnesota
    Posts
    8,550

    Default Re: The Official Tattoo Thread

    *waits for it*
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

  27. #387
    Member vdubshani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    vegas
    Posts
    167

    Default Re: The Official Tattoo Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    You mean OUR children
    Yes, that's exactly what I meant jeff! And btw, I'm still really curious as to why your friend has a tattoo of your name...

    These are mine...



  28. #388
    Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Duluth Minnesota
    Posts
    8,550

    Default Re: The Official Tattoo Thread

    No clue Shani. He showed up at my house at 3am one morning and showed me. My last name replaces the word Christ in the Anti Christ Superstar album and the logo is also from that. We used to both listen to it a lot back in middle school and seen MM about half a dozen times in a 4 year period. As to why he would get that tatted 10 years later, I don't know.

    We were at a tat shop about 6 years ago and he wanted one so I told him if I bought him a steaming hotdog (in a bun) tat he could have it. He went through with it. I was out 50 bucks but I still laugh to this day when I see it on his chest.
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

  29. #389
    troll, banned hydr1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,085

    Default Re: The Official Tattoo Thread

    Steaming hotdog on my chest

  30. #390
    Banned marooko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In your mouth!
    Posts
    19,687

    Default Re: The Official Tattoo Thread

    In a bun.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 05:11 PM
  2. Another Daft Punk Thread!!! My tattoo
    By daftmonkey64 in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-30-2013, 01:38 PM
  3. The official Offical Official Radiohead Thread
    By unitedwestand in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 08:01 AM
  4. Silly Tattoo
    By daftmonkey64 in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 06:50 AM
  5. Tattoo shop
    By plastictrees in forum Questions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-24-2008, 09:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •