Page 165 of 175 FirstFirst ... 160161162163164165166167168169170 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,950 of 5240

Thread: New LCD Soundsystem album on the way!!!

  1. #4921
    Coachella Junkie Miroir Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Zip City
    Posts
    7,136

    Default Re: New LCD Soundsystem album on the way!!!

    Maybe the greatest acceptance speech since Hitchcock's honorary Oscar:

    Quote Originally Posted by sk8r408 View Post
    The word "lulzy" is offensive.

  2. #4922
    old school Spooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,647

    Default Re: New LCD Soundsystem album on the way!!!

    Yep @ Webby Awards, you only get to say 5 words......

    4/14 Scuba/Francois K @ Cielo
    4/15 Daniel Rossen @ MHOW
    4/16 Carl Cox @ Output
    4/17 Loop @ LPR
    4/18 Lauren Garnier @ Output


    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

  3. #4923
    Coachella Junkie Miroir Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Zip City
    Posts
    7,136

    Default Re: New LCD Soundsystem album on the way!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sk8r408 View Post
    The word "lulzy" is offensive.

  4. #4924

    Default Re: New LCD Soundsystem album on the way!!!

    Did anyone by chance get a bootleg of the 3/30/11 terminal 5 show? The cover of jump into the fire that night was killer.

  5. #4925
    Coachella Junkie MissingPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    14,521

    Default Re: New LCD Soundsystem album on the way!!!

    A pub near me is screening the MSG show. I'm working that night, but might catch the end because I'm lame.


  6. #4926
    Chest Rockwell Gribbz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    19,636

    Default Re: New LCD Soundsystem album on the way!!!

    Nice. Keep an eye out for Edward and myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by betao View Post
    There's an emoticon for jerking off on this forum?



    The National/Warpaint - 4/21 - Moody Theater
    Thee Silver MT. Zion Orchestra - 4/22 - The Mohawk
    Mogwai - 4/24 - Emo's
    Cloud Nothings/The Men - 4/26 - The Mohawk
    Austin Psych Fest - 5/2 - 5/4 - Carson Creek Ranch
    King Khan & the Shrines - 5/30 - The Mohawk
    Cut Copy - 6/21 - Stubbs
    Swans - 6/27 - The Mohawk
    Boris - 7/29 - The Mohawk

  7. #4927
    Loveable Curmudgeon TallGuyCM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach
    Posts
    19,677

    Default Re: New LCD Soundsystem album on the way!!!

    You're flying all the way to Ireland for the screening?
    4/17 - Mogwai - El Rey (?)
    4/27 - Ghost BC - Fonda (?)
    4/29 - Franz Ferdinand - Wiltern (?)
    4/30 - Mono - Troubadour (?)
    5/03 - Philip Glass - Royce Hall


    Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post
    I want to get the members of Brand New and Chvrches in a line and have all of them executed in front of their fans.
    last.fm, if you care

    Twitter, if you dare

  8. #4928
    Loveable Curmudgeon TallGuyCM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach
    Posts
    19,677

    Default Re: New LCD Soundsystem album on the way!!!

    jajajajaja
    4/17 - Mogwai - El Rey (?)
    4/27 - Ghost BC - Fonda (?)
    4/29 - Franz Ferdinand - Wiltern (?)
    4/30 - Mono - Troubadour (?)
    5/03 - Philip Glass - Royce Hall


    Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post
    I want to get the members of Brand New and Chvrches in a line and have all of them executed in front of their fans.
    last.fm, if you care

    Twitter, if you dare

  9. #4929
    old school shotglass75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,198

    Default Re: New LCD Soundsystem album on the way!!!

    Wow first Portishead tickets and now a DJ set by Mr. Murphy at The Mid in Chicago. Twas a good day.

    http://www.clubtix.com/themid/james-...94d24c13a6c123
    Last edited by shotglass75; 07-11-2011 at 08:24 PM.
    Check out Sleeping In Is Giving In for great mixes and other cool stuff

  10. #4930
    Member signmeup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    918

    Default Re: New LCD Soundsystem album on the way!!!

    fuck

  11. #4931
    Coachella Junkie MissingPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    14,521

    Default Re: New LCD Soundsystem album on the way!!!



    Tee hee.

  12. #4932
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    20,589

    Default Re: New LCD Soundsystem album on the way!!!

    last.fm
    4/5/14 - Trentemoller - Fonda // 4/9/14 - The Knife - Fox Theater Pomona // 4/22/14 - Dillinger Escape Plane - Glasshouse// 5/23/14 - 5/26/14 Punk Rock Bowling - Las Vegas
    5/28/14 - Elbow - Wiltern // 7/9/14 - Cloud Nothings - Roxy // 8/25/14 - Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl


    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Comments about she left the movie feeling bad and she one of those girls that fuck in the ass to saving her Vagina intercourse for marriage.

  13. #4933
    Member knytt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    UCLA
    Posts
    816

    Default Re: New LCD Soundsystem album on the way!!!

    Thank you for making my day.

    Four Tet (3/6) ~ St Vincent (3/20) ~ Stephen Malkmus/Speedy Ortiz (3/28) ~ Factory Floor (4/15) ~ Sasquatch (7/4-6)

  14. #4934
    old school Spooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,647

    Default Re: New LCD Soundsystem album on the way!!!

    Forgot to tell you LCD peeps, I spoke with James at the Rapture show last week about MSG recording that will be out in the near future. I think people will be very happy when this "package" comes out

    4/14 Scuba/Francois K @ Cielo
    4/15 Daniel Rossen @ MHOW
    4/16 Carl Cox @ Output
    4/17 Loop @ LPR
    4/18 Lauren Garnier @ Output


    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

  15. #4935
    Coachella Junkie MissingPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    14,521

    Default Re: New LCD Soundsystem album on the way!!!

    How near is that future?

  16. #4936

    Default Re: New LCD Soundsystem album on the way!!!

    I'm not sure why nobodys mentioned this yet, but James basically said he's got a bunch of unfinished tracks with various people that he's working on during some radioshow he did a DJ Set for.

    He also said that he's gonna keep making LCD songs, sort of. He said he was just going to back to before when he would make singles and 12"'s and just put them out.
    Kinda stoked.
    To Supre:
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    Isn't there some awful hardcore band you should be listening to?

    November 22nd - Morrissey @ Escondido Center For The Arts
    December 14th - Dinosaur Jr. @ The Music Box

  17. #4937
    Chest Rockwell Gribbz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    19,636

    Default Re: New LCD Soundsystem album on the way!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Ugh. Cat people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooks View Post
    Forgot to tell you LCD peeps, I spoke with James at the Rapture show last week about MSG recording that will be out in the near future. I think people will be very happy when this "package" comes out
    Awesome. Hopefully it comes out sooner than later.
    Quote Originally Posted by betao View Post
    There's an emoticon for jerking off on this forum?



    The National/Warpaint - 4/21 - Moody Theater
    Thee Silver MT. Zion Orchestra - 4/22 - The Mohawk
    Mogwai - 4/24 - Emo's
    Cloud Nothings/The Men - 4/26 - The Mohawk
    Austin Psych Fest - 5/2 - 5/4 - Carson Creek Ranch
    King Khan & the Shrines - 5/30 - The Mohawk
    Cut Copy - 6/21 - Stubbs
    Swans - 6/27 - The Mohawk
    Boris - 7/29 - The Mohawk

  18. #4938
    Coachella Junkie Alchemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    9,106

    Default Re: New LCD Soundsystem album on the way!!!

    That cat thing would have been funny if they used real cat noises and not humans meowing.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

  19. #4939
    old school superfiction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Woodinville, WA
    Posts
    5,697

    Default Re: New LCD Soundsystem album on the way!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    That cat thing would have been funny if they used real cat noises and not humans meowing.
    agreed
    http://blogs.1077theend.com/internbryce/

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyNonStranger View Post
    I bet all those Canucks fans from last year would love it if Mumford & Sons headlined.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobert View Post
    It is good rioting music.

  20. #4940
    old school Spooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,647

    Default Re: New LCD Soundsystem album on the way!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MissingPerson View Post
    How near is that future?
    He couldn't give me an exact answer as they're still mastering everything but I would expect it to come out by end of the year....nice little xmas present He said expect something big so I'm thinking...
    1) 4xlp box set with dvd/book
    2) 4xlp with dvd
    3) 2xcd with dvd

    Tried to catch him dancing during House of Jealous Lovers (1:00) but it was little too dark in there......lovely show. Go see the Rapture. They're officially back! Now let's hope the Faint can start playing shows again......


    4/14 Scuba/Francois K @ Cielo
    4/15 Daniel Rossen @ MHOW
    4/16 Carl Cox @ Output
    4/17 Loop @ LPR
    4/18 Lauren Garnier @ Output


    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

  21. #4941
    Coachella Junkie Miroir Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Zip City
    Posts
    7,136

    Default Re: New LCD Soundsystem album on the way!!!

    And Blu.
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8r408 View Post
    The word "lulzy" is offensive.

  22. #4942
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    39,989

    Default Re: New LCD Soundsystem album on the way!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    Ugh. Cat people.
    with gas-o-liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiine
    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    HAY CAN SOMEONE DRIVE DOWN TO THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS AND SEE IF THE BEER BARN IS REALLY A BARN?

  23. #4943
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,940

    Default Re: New LCD Soundsystem album on the way!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooks View Post
    He couldn't give me an exact answer as they're still mastering everything but I would expect it to come out by end of the year....nice little xmas present He said expect something big so I'm thinking...
    1) 4xlp box set with dvd/book
    2) 4xlp with dvd
    3) 2xcd with dvd

    Tried to catch him dancing during House of Jealous Lovers (1:00) but it was little too dark in there......lovely show. Go see the Rapture. They're officially back! Now let's hope the Faint can start playing shows again......


    I would go with 6 or maybe even 8x lp and a triple cd plus a dvd.

  24. #4944
    Coachella Junkie SoulDischarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Vampire State Building
    Posts
    15,827

    Default Re: New LCD Soundsystem album on the way!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ZachTheEskimo View Post
    I'm not sure why nobodys mentioned this yet, but James basically said he's got a bunch of unfinished tracks with various people that he's working on during some radioshow he did a DJ Set for.

    He also said that he's gonna keep making LCD songs, sort of. He said he was just going to back to before when he would make singles and 12"'s and just put them out.
    Kinda stoked.
    http://prettymuchamazing.com/mp3/dow...s-james-murphy

  25. #4945
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,940

    Default Re: New LCD Soundsystem album on the way!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ZachTheEskimo View Post
    I'm not sure why nobodys mentioned this yet, but James basically said he's got a bunch of unfinished tracks with various people that he's working on during some radioshow he did a DJ Set for.

    He also said that he's gonna keep making LCD songs, sort of. He said he was just going to back to before when he would make singles and 12"'s and just put them out.
    Kinda stoked.
    I like how Beats In Space is just ''some radio show'' to you.....

  26. #4946
    Member signmeup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    918

    Default Re: New LCD Soundsystem album on the way!!!

    http://www.beatsinspace.net/playlists/586

    Come on you cant link to a different site without this cute pic of jim & tim

    fuck

  27. #4947
    Coachella Junkie Alchemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    9,106

    Default Re: New LCD Soundsystem album on the way!!!

    I think the package will be a 10x lp, quadruple cd, photo-book, and quadruple dvd (regular dvd, blu-ray, bonus material disc, and digital copy disc).
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

  28. #4948

    Default Re: New LCD Soundsystem album on the way!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    I like how Beats In Space is just ''some radio show'' to you.....
    I'm young and uncultured. I apologize for nothing.
    To Supre:
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    Isn't there some awful hardcore band you should be listening to?

    November 22nd - Morrissey @ Escondido Center For The Arts
    December 14th - Dinosaur Jr. @ The Music Box

  29. #4949
    old school Spooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,647

    Default Re: New LCD Soundsystem album on the way!!!

    Oh good old Fashion week is coming back next week to NY and look who will be playing next week....last year during fashion week, The Strokes/The Stoogies/Metric and etc played. Too bad this is the same night as Tv on the Radio/Broken Social Scene @ Waterfront and Flying Lotus/Gang Gang Dance/Light Asylum @ LPR....

    Mercer X Howard Block Party FNO 2011
    When Thu, September 8,6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
    Where 5 Mercer Street, New York, NY (map)
    Admission Open
    Description VPL, 3x1, Agnes B and Nike kick of fashion week with musical performances by James Murphy

    http://guestofaguest.com/calendar/20...arty-fno-2011/

    4/14 Scuba/Francois K @ Cielo
    4/15 Daniel Rossen @ MHOW
    4/16 Carl Cox @ Output
    4/17 Loop @ LPR
    4/18 Lauren Garnier @ Output


    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

  30. #4950

    Default Re: New LCD Soundsystem album on the way!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooks View Post
    Oh good old Fashion week is coming back next week to NY and look who will be playing next week....last year during fashion week, The Strokes/The Stoogies/Metric and etc played. Too bad this is the same night as Tv on the Radio/Broken Social Scene @ Waterfront and Flying Lotus/Gang Gang Dance/Light Asylum @ LPR....

    I love the Stoogies!
    To Supre:
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    Isn't there some awful hardcore band you should be listening to?

    November 22nd - Morrissey @ Escondido Center For The Arts
    December 14th - Dinosaur Jr. @ The Music Box

Similar Threads

  1. LCD Soundsystem @ The El Rey
    By ThomThom in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 05-14-2007, 09:48 AM
  2. LCD Soundsystem
    By betao in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 07:47 AM
  3. LCD Soundsystem
    By RockStr4Life in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 01:43 AM
  4. New LCD Soundsystem album..
    By shoveitupmytoolbox in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-02-2007, 06:20 PM
  5. New LCD Soundsystem album
    By Slushmier in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 12:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •