Thread: Will Call ticket master

Lurker

Default Will Call ticket master

I'm reading up on getting tickets, through ticketmaster when I'm from Denmark.

"International orders for tickets to a U.S. event must be placed at least 10 days prior to the event. Tickets will be held in Will Call at the venue box office where the event will take place. A service fee applies to international orders."

Is it possible to pick up the ticket up friday evening or do I have to pick it up friday?

Question Re: Will Call ticket master

similar question, when will the Will Call box office be open from. i'm arriving into town on thursday and would prefer to collect my ticket that day before the festival starts. i won't be a happy chappy if i have to miss half of the first day lining up for my ticket..
    Last edited by dozza64; 01-26-2007 at 06:59 AM.

Lurker

Default Re: Will Call ticket master

bumping up

Lurker

Smile Danish

Hi

Vi er også to danskere der regner med at tage til festivalen. Er i US i forvejen på det tidspunkt. Men nøjes måske bare med søndag for at se rage hvis vi kan få billetter til den dag, ellers tager vi alle dagene. Men det kunne da være sjovt at hooke op med nogle danskere så langt væk hjemmefra.

Men ved du hvad tid - altså dansk tid - at billeterne bliver sat til salg i morgen?

Så fik vi også indført det danske sprog i forumet:-)

Lurker

Det er klokken 19 dansk tid. Vi tager derover med fly fra københavn om fredagen. Men det kan nå at ændre sig. Det kunne være griner at mødes der over det må vi se på

damn...
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Hope this helps, i was worried too, but it seems that check in anytime after 5pm on Thursday is fine!

The camp area opens at 5pm on Thursday, April 26th and closes at 10am on Monday, April 30th. Early arrival is highly recommended, but still open through out the weekend to check in.

Where do I pick up my onsite CAMPING tickets if they are at WILL CALL?

WILL CALL onsite camping tickets MUST be picked up at the CAMPSITE. They will NOT be at the Festival ticket box-office. You should pick up your CAMPING tickets first if you have chosen the WILL CALL option. There is a special parking lot for onsite campers.

Checking into the campground? I need details.

When you arrive at the campground, you should present your Ticketmaster ticket at the reservation desk. The staff will then give you your wristband which is required to be worn by all campers at all times. Check in times have been stated above.
    Last edited by JackMcBain; 02-07-2007 at 05:43 PM. Reason: this is only for the camping!!

I've never seen the Ticketmaster/Will Call Booth.. ever... I don't think it really exists..

OUTKAST 2014
    it's finally happening

Röyksopp, FC Kahuna, Télépopmusik, The Knife, RJD2, Futue Sound of London, The Avalanches, 808 State, Zero 7, Tycho, Mr. Scruff