Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who should be the next Spanish Band? Mana, Cafe Tacvba (again), Jaguares?

Lurker

Default Who should be the next Spanish Band? Mana, Cafe Tacvba (again), Jaguares?

So who should be the next Spanish rock band to play. Coachella usually has a good Rock en Espanol band every year. Mana personally would be the best band to bring to play at Coachella, but who else would be better? Jaguares? Cafe Tacvba (again, but always kick ass)? Los Enanitos Verdes? Motel? Reik?

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

Default Re: Who should be the next Spanish Band? Mana, Cafe Tacvba (again), Jaguares?

I'd rather have some french/spanish/who knows by having manu chao back again.

Default Re: Who should be the next Spanish Band? Mana, Cafe Tacvba (again), Jaguares?

None; give them their own festival. Spanish music sounds like circus music.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Quote Originally Posted by frozen pilgrim View Post
    I'd rather have some french/spanish/who knows by having manu chao back again.
    wei! er si!

mana the biggest, but i go for the jaguires sp ... for sure .... actually they are coming back to denver ..... cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Cafe Tacuba were great at Outside Lands.

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    don't be like that captncrazy. there are pretty good stuff out there.

Quote Originally Posted by elopez4 View Post
    So who should be the next Spanish rock band to play. Coachella usually has a good Rock en Espanol band every year. Mana personally would be the best band to bring to play at Coachella, but who else would be better? Jaguares? Cafe Tacvba (again, but always kick ass)? Los Enanitos Verdes? Motel? Reik?
    i can't believe you are listing garbage bands like mana, motel or reik. they wouldn't even fit lollapalooza.

cafe tacuba are pretty good but keep them away for a while now. i think molotov would put a good show. los fabulosos cadillacs put an amazing show, but i don't think it would work with the coachella crowd. i'd like to see smaller bands though, like novalima or turbopotamos from peru, divididos from argentina. there are a lot of awesome hip hop bands from sevilla i'd like to see as well.

bostich and fussible

My best guess is El Guincho.

Maldita Vecindad or Molotov.

Youth, you son of a bitch, where did you go?

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Ocean View Post
    so I assume you've never been cunt punched at a festival? Well lucky you!

Quote Originally Posted by orbit View Post
    i can't believe you are listing garbage bands like mana, motel or reik. they wouldn't even fit lollapalooza.

cafe tacuba are pretty good but keep them away for a while now. i think molotov would put a good show. los fabulosos cadillacs put an amazing show, but i don't think it would work with the coachella crowd. i'd like to see smaller bands though, like novalima or turbopotamos from peru, divididos from argentina. there are a lot of awesome hip hop bands from sevilla i'd like to see as well.
    i go with orbit here on being the expert , mana to me is like, i dont know, the most popular band so they must be the best ... not, usually anyway... cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

I keep on missing Cafe Tacvba because of conflicts. I'd like them brought back for 09' and given a better slot.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

el guincho!!!!!!!!

big no to mana, jaguares or some other shit
    babasonicos would fit but the perfect choice for next year on coachella or bonnaroo should be el guincho
    as predicted by nostradamus

Quote Originally Posted by matsuolost View Post
    el guincho!!!!!!!!

big no to mana, jaguares or some other shit
    babasonicos would fit but the perfect choice for next year on coachella or bonnaroo should be el guincho
    CAIFANES!!! Fabulosos Cadillacs would be good too. I bet Maldita Vecindad would be fun at Coachella. Skatastic!
    Upcoming: 04/11/14-04/13/14 - Coachella Weekend One; 04/18/14-04/20/14 - Coachella Weekend Two; 08/19/14 - NIN/Soundgarden (Isleta Amphitheater - Albuquerque, NM)

voy a ver a los cadillacs en una semana!

Yes, the Cadillacs show in TJ is going to be Crazy....cant wait

Bostich + Fusible are doing a bunch of festivals so I guess they could be at Coachella, they played Coachella in 01

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

LHASA! Seriously, I say all the time and no one notices. Please, for the love of god and if she is still making music which I'm not sure of, Lhasa.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

ah i would love to see juana molina too

Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    LHASA! Seriously, I say all the time and no one notices. Please, for the love of god and if she is still making music which I'm not sure of, Lhasa.
    i noticed but forgot to comment. sorry.

i don't know if she is still making music but i know she is still performing. my friend saw her in france early this year. i'd like to see her at coachella.

Coachella Junkie shakermaker113's Avatar

kinky?

Chicken pot, chicken pot, chicken pot piiiieeeeeeeee!

iCOMO QUISERA PODER VIVER SIN AGUA!

How is Bowie third?
    Chicken pot, chicken pot, chicken pot piiiieeeeeeeee!

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    lame. and css you are right on it, count on Nortec Collective being there next year.

plastilina mosh would be sweet too

Youth, you son of a bitch, where did you go?

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Ocean View Post
    so I assume you've never been cunt punched at a festival? Well lucky you!