Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 151617181920

Thread: The Official Electronic New Years Eve thread

Default Re: The Official Electronic New Years Eve thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dylanja View Post
    That's what Ally said.
    dylanja drank 4 beers and passed out saturday till monday morning....
    NYE 08 unforgetable
    Shows :
    DJ HEADSTRUCK - 1/31/09 - Mr. Dylanjas house
    Hard 13 - 3/13/09 - LA Shrine!
    Coachella - April 17,18,19
    NIN/Jane's Addiction - Phoenix, AZ - 5/15
    Kings Of Leon - Mesa Amphitheatre, Mesa, AZ - May 19, 2009
    The Crystal Method - May 26 2009 - 8:00P-House of Blues-San Diego, CA
    MGMT-Prospect Park Bandshell- Brooklyn, NY - JULY 1st
    Deadmau5 - Marquee Theater - Phoenix, AZ - Nov 2nd

a few pics from tao! awesome night

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post

armin sucked balls and i couldn't believe how cliche it was to play that "new years day" song by U2 at midnight. fucking lame. being in the crowd in the arena at midnight was beautiful though, we ended up heading over at the last minute since i thought the fireworks were in there (sounds insane, but they were in 03). i couldn't believe the number of people. i'm glad to see that our scene has grown so large. in 2003, i remember being able to walk around in the arena on the floor, but i couldn't have imagined that this year.

i am finding it's harder for me to deal with random e-tards and such as i get older. i absolutely hate the guys that think that just because you're dancing, you must want to dance WITH them. all the people trying to get rid of their cigs in line before they threw them away was funny too. everyone around me was like "WANT A CIGARETTE, WANT A CIGARETTE", NO!!!!!!!!!!

all-in-all, great time and glad to see all the people i saw. i just wish i hadn't killed one of my toes dancing, lol.
    if you hate less, you will have more fun, trust me. Try to look past those retarded things that "bug" you and just go out and be you! Just have fun dude, I had a blast and armin van buuren was tearing it UP! I went to the DnB stage for a little bit but I just wasn't feeling it, it was just something that I didn't really care for, I am not going to go out of my way to say, oh...DnB stage sucked balls, HATE HATE HATE. I realize the stage didn't suck, it just wasn't my cup of tea. Because obviously it was a poppin' stage and everyone there was having fun. I just simply went back to see armin inside, followed by Deadmau5!!

P.s. My feet were DONE, I don't think they fully recovered until saturday morning. And you are right about SOME of the guys in that place, I ran across SOME guys who were EXTREMELY protective of their women, then some guys who were there just to have a fun time. In fact I ran across 2 couples, both of which allowed me to dance with their womenZ! GOOD TIMES! Man single available womenz there that night. GREAT and EPIC TIMES! I will cherish and remember 4.....E...V....E....R!!!!
    it's better to live as if there are no "do-overs," so that you won't need one. I thought I'd share this with you, to work in the bits about fear, mistakes, and how precious today's opportunities are.