Thread: The official "WHO GIVES A FUCK IF THERE'S ANOTHER RELATED THREAD?!" thread.

Default The official "WHO GIVES A FUCK IF THERE'S ANOTHER RELATED THREAD?!" thread.

Some of us have lives outside of this board and may not notice. It happens. Who gives a fuck?!
    Fuck.

So it was Patton?

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

Default Re: The official "WHO GIVES A FUCK IF THERE'S ANOTHER RELATED THREAD?!" thread.

lots of people.

just use the search button. it takes less time than starting a new thread, and your questions might already be answered.

Coachella Junkie shakermaker113's Avatar

Default Re: The official "WHO GIVES A FUCK IF THERE'S ANOTHER RELATED THREAD?!" thread.

anyone who posts regularly cares. it's annoying to try and discuss something in two threads at once.

ha ha ...me is too short of an answer to give ...x****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

personally I don't care but that is only because I tried to use the search thread once and had no luck. Although I do not start many threads so I just don't care either way.

Quote Originally Posted by shakermaker113 View Post
    anyone who posts regularly cares. it's annoying to try and discuss something in two threads at once.
    THEN DON'T!!!!!
    Fuck.

So it was Patton?

Fail
    "Choke on that Causality!"

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    I don't give a shit if the Killers are playing; I'll watch something else-even if it's watching the poor churro man get trampled by stoners.

I would like to take this opportunity to say that I agree with Frozen Pilgrim.

Also, T-REV will henceforth be refered to as Chad.
    Youth, you son of a bitch, where did you go?

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Ocean View Post
    so I assume you've never been cunt punched at a festival? Well lucky you!

If somebody gets offended by a repeat thread on a fucking forum, they might need to get a life.

nobody gets "offended". it's just detrimental to the function of the board. it's a forum, not a chat room- people come here for answers, and the more (near) duplicate threads there are, the harder it becomes for lurkers (not regulars) to find what they're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by frozen pilgrim View Post
    lots of people.

just use the search button. it takes less time than starting a new thread, and your questions might already be answered.
    I've typed in the names of threads word for word into search and occasionally the actual thread won't even be in the top five or ten hits

Quote Originally Posted by Gonshman View Post
    I've typed in the names of threads word for word into search and occasionally the actual thread won't even be in the top five or ten hits
    that does happen cuz it happens to me too but you just scroll down and it is usually there ...x****

nobody gets "offended". it's just detrimental to the function of the board. it's a forum, not a chat room- people come here for answers, and the more (near) duplicate threads there are, the harder it becomes for lurkers (not regulars) to find what they're looking for.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-7pgeD__qU
    Fuck.

So it was Patton?

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    that does happen cuz it happens to me too but you just scroll down and it is usually there ...x****
    What I'm saying is, for those people who are unfamiliar to the board and looking for a thread on a certain subject, it can be harder for them to find the thread that will have the best information for them

the trick is searching in thread TITLES, not in the body of posts. advanced search.

the trick is searching in thread TITLES, not in the body of posts. advanced search.
    I'm referring to what happens within that search as well. Not especially accurate if you don't know what you're looking for

QFT

ADVANCED SEARCH
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

i guess where i am wishy washy on this ..... if you post a thread on the same page only titled different, that is lame ... if you want to talk about , i dont know pink floyd, and you went thru a few pages, then a new thread is ok ....i know of times when there were like three threads on the first page of this board and someone posts another one ... i avoid creating new threads, but i might have made 20 or so in the last couple of years .. x****

Coachella Junkie shakermaker113's Avatar

search seems to require exact word matches. when I searched for 'dream' I couldn't find the thread titled 'dreams'. fucking retarded. but once you realize that you can make it work.

GPS, I fucking love you!
    Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    I swear to god. Harrison Ford better not be fucking dead.

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedThom View Post

Fail
    OUTSTANDING!

Just use the search button. Or at least make sure that the thread you want to make isn't already on the first page.

Quote Originally Posted by boarderwoozel3 View Post
    OUTSTANDING!
    ...and the home of the freeeeee.

Now officially one of my all time favorite renditions of that song.

Quote Originally Posted by blackchango View Post
    erggghhh... stomach hurts.

That was too funny.