Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Obama Death Pool

Default Re: Obama Death Pool

Too much sand in all your vags?

And what pf said
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

The murder capital where we murder for capital

So stink, what is fun about a bet like this. Do you celebrate when you win?

depends how much I win
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

Quote Originally Posted by C DUB YA View Post
    This thread's ignorance of sensitivity make it very deletable.

It's not a question of being too soon or anything (even though it is), its the very idea of a promotion of fear, something McCain tried and tried to capitalize on. I understand there is an attempt at some sort of humor here, but for me I don't get it, don't see it, and don't want it.

Delete.
    Its not funny to me. I am of the firm belief that GW would not go qietly into that good night. I think the administration has worked very hard to push through a very radical yet specific agenda the apex of which is assuming control of the government under the pretenses of national security (most likely after some terrorist incident).

we can report threads?
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

lulz, right? Who knew?

it is a joke for fuck's sake sure it's tasteless and I had my fun so go ahead and delete it if you want

Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    lulz, right? Who knew?
    not me Norm, not me.
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

Yep, now let's get Joe Beer nipping at my liver, huh?

I'm afraid this is going to happen, but its bloody tasteless to profit from it.

I believe during one of his speeches, Obama suggested he might get killed during his term of office, playing on people’s sympathy in order to get the vote.

No, Obama won’t get killed, simply because he poses no threat to the status quo. Obama is no leader. He’s a follower who will be lead by the nose by the existing shadow government who will pull the presidential strings. We’ve seen that already with his drastic change in stand on various issues since before the 2004 DNC speech, which propelled him to where he is, today.

Here’s the best answer I’ve found on the net that sums up in a nutshell Obama’s non-existent threat to Corporate America:

ok, first of all, they didn't die for "being black". They were assassinated because they posed a threat to the status quo, and inspired huge numbers of people to demand change from the white upper-class patriarchy.

You can rest assured, Obama will do no such thing. Whatever he may say while campaigning, he's a corporate shill just like all the rest of the mainstream candidates. If he didn't represent the corporate status quo, he would never have made it past the primaries.

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/639630

On another note, Obama has no problem killing live-born babies. Why he so adamantly opposed the existing ban on infanticide (babies who survive an abortion attempt) is incomprehensible. He evidently has no compassion or respect for human life when he supports the murdering of live-born babies, up to and including ‘full-term’, as he cradled babies during his campaign stops and pretended to be the loving, doting father.

http://images.google.com/images?q=ob...num=1&ct=title

Any one of those babies he so pretentiously cradled could have been a victim of infanticide.

I would be very surprised if anyone would be stupid enough to give up their freedom for this corporate shill. However, if Obama was killed, I would have no sympathy, whatsoever. His life is no more meaningful than that of the babies he would see butchered and left to die in trash cans.
    Last edited by listitrist; 01-19-2009 at 08:34 AM.

wat?
    "Beer summit '09"

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Incase you can't find it, it's called Obamachusetts.
    State Tree: The Man-Eating Tree.
    State Bird: The Dragon.
    State Song: Bring Da Ruckus.
    Population: Awesome.
    Abortions: Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by listitrist View Post
    I believe during one of his speeches, Obama suggested he might get killed during his term of office, playing on people’s sympathy in order to get the vote.

No, Obama won’t get killed, simply because he poses no threat to the status quo. Obama is no leader. He’s a follower who will be lead by the nose by the existing shadow government who will pull the presidential strings. We’ve seen that already with his drastic change in stand on various issues since before the 2004 DNC speech, which propelled him to where he is, today.

Here’s the best answer I’ve found on the net that sums up in a nutshell Obama’s non-existent threat to Corporate America:

ok, first of all, they didn't die for "being black". They were assassinated because they posed a threat to the status quo, and inspired huge numbers of people to demand change from the white upper-class patriarchy.

You can rest assured, Obama will do no such thing. Whatever he may say while campaigning, he's a corporate shill just like all the rest of the mainstream candidates. If he didn't represent the corporate status quo, he would never have made it past the primaries.

On another note, Obama has no problem killing live-born babies. Why he so adamantly opposed the existing ban on infanticide (babies who survive an abortion attempt) is incomprehensible. He evidently has no compassion or respect for human life when he supports the murdering of live-born babies, up to and including ‘full-term’, as he cradled babies during his campaign stops and pretended to be the loving, doting father.

Any one of those babies he so pretentiously cradled could have been a victim of infanticide.

I would be very surprised if anyone would be stupid enough to give up their freedom for this corporate shill. However, if Obama was killed, I would have no sympathy, whatsoever. His life is no more meaningful than that of the babies he would see butchered and left to die in trash cans.
    You are a fucking moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    The Smiths - makes me think bin Laden has a point.

That is some of the stupidest shit I've read in a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Wheelchair Epidemic hawkingvsreeve's Avatar

Last edited by hawkingvsreeve; 01-19-2009 at 03:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    Giant. Fucking. Bjork. Buttons.
    last.fm

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

That level of ignorance must take a lot of effort to maintain.

I just looked at his old posts, and this is all Calmer's fault. He started postig when Calmer asked Lurkers to sign up.

Hey guys, just wanted to drop by to call this guy a dumbshit; dumbshit.

later.

"Live by the sword, die by the sword" is a metaphorical expression meaning that living one's life in a certain way will, in the end, affect one's destiny.

The proverb comes from the Book of Matthew, verse 26:52, which describes the apostle Peter drawing a sword to defend Jesus against Roman soldiers, but is told to sheath the weapon:

Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

—Matthew 26:52, King James Version

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_by...e_by_the_sword

If Obama supports the killing of innocent babies who survive an abortion (infanticide), he cannot expect sympathy when he or his family meets the same fate.

Buddhists call it KARMA.

"Live by the sword, die by the sword" is a metaphorical expression meaning that living one's life in a certain way will, in the end, affect one's destiny.

The proverb comes from the Book of Matthew, verse 26:52, which describes the apostle Peter drawing a sword to defend Jesus against Roman soldiers, but is told to sheath the weapon:

Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

—Matthew 26:52, King James Version

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_by...e_by_the_sword

If Obama supports the killing of innocent babies who survive an abortion (infanticide), he cannot expect sympathy when he or his family meets the same fate.

Buddhists call it KARMA.
    REVOLUTION

You don't understand what you are talking about. Stop buying into propoganda from the right.
    (CNN) – A newly formed anti-abortion group is taking direct aim at Barack Obama, launching a television ad in key campaign states that features a 31-year old survivor of an abortion procedure.

The ad is only one of a handful of newly-launched independent television commercials hitting airwaves in recent weeks as the final stretch of the presidential campaign begins.

BornAliveTruth.org, an independent expenditure group known as a 527, is hitting airwaves in New Mexico and Ohio with a 30-second spot that criticizes the Democratic presidential nominee for voting against the Born Alive Infants Protection Act in when he was an Illinois state senator. Obama has said the Illinois state Senate version of that bill was an attempt to undermine Roe vs. Wade, and said Illinois already had a law that insured life saving treatment was given to survivors of abortion procedures.

The group was founded by Jill Stanek, a columnist to the conservative for Web site World Net Daily, who has made controversial statements in the past expressing her opposition of abortion rights. Under the headline “Faithful condom users die,” she wrote on her Web site in March that efforts to post billboards in Tanzania with the words "Faithful Condom Users" next to a picture of a large skeleton should be supported.

The new ad features Gianna Jessen, who survived a late-term abortion procedure in 1977 and says in the ad, "If Barack Obama had his way, I wouldn't be here."

“Can you imagine not giving babies their basic human rights, no matter how they entered our world?" Jessen says in the ad. "Four times, Barack Obama voted to oppose a law to protect babies left to die after a failed abortion. Senator Obama, please support born alive infant protections. I’m living proof these babies have a right to live.”
    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ndependent-ad/

It really doesn't matter what I say since you have your mind made up.

I love this part

The people who would want to kill Barack Obama based on his race are mostly too stupid to pull it off.

Use have the logic skills of a child and use the word "evidently" with halftard whimsy.
    *based upon tedious fact checking.

Quote Originally Posted by mymorningwood View Post
    The people who would want to kill Barack Obama based on his race are mostly too stupid to pull it off.
    He's not worth it!

He's a puppet on a string parroting what he is being told to parrot.

Without his speech writers and teleprompter, he's ummmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhh ummmmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhhh ummmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhh

I don't think there is anyone stupid enough to risk their freedom for a superficial, plagiaristic 'audacity of lies' phoney.

You get charged for cruelty to animals if you discard a tiny, new born pup or kitten by the side of the road to die a cruel death.

You get nothing for discarding a tiny live-born baby whose tiny, faint, helpless voice can be heard from the bottom of a trash can.

You get nothing for discarding a tiny live-born baby whose tiny, faint, helpless voice can be heard from the bottom of a trash can.
    Can it really?

Can you hear the sound of a mosquito?

Can you hear the sound of a fly?

Can you hear the sound of a bumble bee?

Can you hear the sound of a mosquito?

Can you hear the sound of a fly?

Can you hear the sound of a bumble bee?
    If they're within inches of my ear then yes.