Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 137

Thread: Obama Death Pool

  1. #31
    Coachella Junkie stinkbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,578

    Default Re: Obama Death Pool

    Too much sand in all your vags?

    And what pf said
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

  2. #32
    Coachella Junkie faxman75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The murder capital where we murder for capital
    Posts
    27,915

    Default Re: Obama Death Pool

    So stink, what is fun about a bet like this. Do you celebrate when you win?

  3. #33
    Coachella Junkie stinkbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,578

    Default Re: Obama Death Pool

    depends how much I win
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

  4. #34

    Default Re: Obama Death Pool

    Quote Originally Posted by C DUB YA View Post
    This thread's ignorance of sensitivity make it very deletable.

    It's not a question of being too soon or anything (even though it is), its the very idea of a promotion of fear, something McCain tried and tried to capitalize on. I understand there is an attempt at some sort of humor here, but for me I don't get it, don't see it, and don't want it.

    Delete.
    Its not funny to me. I am of the firm belief that GW would not go qietly into that good night. I think the administration has worked very hard to push through a very radical yet specific agenda the apex of which is assuming control of the government under the pretenses of national security (most likely after some terrorist incident).

  5. #35
    Dick Nicewonger kreutz2112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SL UT
    Posts
    11,470

    Default Re: Obama Death Pool

    we can report threads?
    RAPE STOVE

    white power?!

  6. #36
    Coachella Junkie faxman75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The murder capital where we murder for capital
    Posts
    27,915

    Default Re: Obama Death Pool

    lulz, right? Who knew?

  7. #37
    Coachella Junkie stinkbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,578

    Default Re: Obama Death Pool

    it is a joke for fuck's sake sure it's tasteless and I had my fun so go ahead and delete it if you want
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

  8. #38
    Dick Nicewonger kreutz2112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SL UT
    Posts
    11,470

    Default Re: Obama Death Pool

    Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    lulz, right? Who knew?
    not me Norm, not me.
    RAPE STOVE

    white power?!

  9. #39
    Coachella Junkie faxman75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The murder capital where we murder for capital
    Posts
    27,915

    Default Re: Obama Death Pool

    Yep, now let's get Joe Beer nipping at my liver, huh?

  10. #40
    old school JebusLives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,299

    Default Re: Obama Death Pool

    I'm afraid this is going to happen, but its bloody tasteless to profit from it.

  11. #41
    Coachella Junkie stinkbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,578

    Default Re: Obama Death Pool


  12. #42

    Default Re: Obama Death Pool

    I believe during one of his speeches, Obama suggested he might get killed during his term of office, playing on people’s sympathy in order to get the vote.

    No, Obama won’t get killed, simply because he poses no threat to the status quo. Obama is no leader. He’s a follower who will be lead by the nose by the existing shadow government who will pull the presidential strings. We’ve seen that already with his drastic change in stand on various issues since before the 2004 DNC speech, which propelled him to where he is, today.

    Here’s the best answer I’ve found on the net that sums up in a nutshell Obama’s non-existent threat to Corporate America:

    ok, first of all, they didn't die for "being black". They were assassinated because they posed a threat to the status quo, and inspired huge numbers of people to demand change from the white upper-class patriarchy.

    You can rest assured, Obama will do no such thing. Whatever he may say while campaigning, he's a corporate shill just like all the rest of the mainstream candidates. If he didn't represent the corporate status quo, he would never have made it past the primaries.


    http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/639630

    On another note, Obama has no problem killing live-born babies. Why he so adamantly opposed the existing ban on infanticide (babies who survive an abortion attempt) is incomprehensible. He evidently has no compassion or respect for human life when he supports the murdering of live-born babies, up to and including ‘full-term’, as he cradled babies during his campaign stops and pretended to be the loving, doting father.

    http://images.google.com/images?q=ob...num=1&ct=title

    Any one of those babies he so pretentiously cradled could have been a victim of infanticide.

    I would be very surprised if anyone would be stupid enough to give up their freedom for this corporate shill. However, if Obama was killed, I would have no sympathy, whatsoever. His life is no more meaningful than that of the babies he would see butchered and left to die in trash cans.
    Last edited by listitrist; 01-19-2009 at 08:34 AM.

  13. #43
    Member Quadromarshia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    856

    Default Re: Obama Death Pool

    wat?
    "Beer summit '09"

    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Incase you can't find it, it's called Obamachusetts.
    State Tree: The Man-Eating Tree.
    State Bird: The Dragon.
    State Song: Bring Da Ruckus.
    Population: Awesome.
    Abortions: Yes.

  14. #44
    Coachella Junkie Blinken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,685

    Default Re: Obama Death Pool

    Quote Originally Posted by listitrist View Post
    I believe during one of his speeches, Obama suggested he might get killed during his term of office, playing on people’s sympathy in order to get the vote.

    No, Obama won’t get killed, simply because he poses no threat to the status quo. Obama is no leader. He’s a follower who will be lead by the nose by the existing shadow government who will pull the presidential strings. We’ve seen that already with his drastic change in stand on various issues since before the 2004 DNC speech, which propelled him to where he is, today.

    Here’s the best answer I’ve found on the net that sums up in a nutshell Obama’s non-existent threat to Corporate America:

    ok, first of all, they didn't die for "being black". They were assassinated because they posed a threat to the status quo, and inspired huge numbers of people to demand change from the white upper-class patriarchy.

    You can rest assured, Obama will do no such thing. Whatever he may say while campaigning, he's a corporate shill just like all the rest of the mainstream candidates. If he didn't represent the corporate status quo, he would never have made it past the primaries.


    http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/639630

    On another note, Obama has no problem killing live-born babies. Why he so adamantly opposed the existing ban on infanticide (babies who survive an abortion attempt) is incomprehensible. He evidently has no compassion or respect for human life when he supports the murdering of live-born babies, up to and including ‘full-term’, as he cradled babies during his campaign stops and pretended to be the loving, doting father.

    http://images.google.com/images?q=ob...num=1&ct=title

    Any one of those babies he so pretentiously cradled could have been a victim of infanticide.

    I would be very surprised if anyone would be stupid enough to give up their freedom for this corporate shill. However, if Obama was killed, I would have no sympathy, whatsoever. His life is no more meaningful than that of the babies he would see butchered and left to die in trash cans.
    You are a fucking moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    The Smiths - makes me think bin Laden has a point.

  15. #45
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,977

    Default Re: Obama Death Pool

    That is some of the stupidest shit I've read in a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  16. #46
    Wheelchair Epidemic hawkingvsreeve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,888

    Default Re: Obama Death Pool

    Last edited by hawkingvsreeve; 01-19-2009 at 03:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    Giant. Fucking. Bjork. Buttons.
    last.fm

  17. #47
    Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,350

    Default Re: Obama Death Pool



    That level of ignorance must take a lot of effort to maintain.

  18. #48
    Coachella Junkie Blinken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,685

    Default Re: Obama Death Pool

    I just looked at his old posts, and this is all Calmer's fault. He started postig when Calmer asked Lurkers to sign up.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    The Smiths - makes me think bin Laden has a point.

  19. #49
    Member moomoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Orange
    Posts
    2,049

    Default Re: Obama Death Pool

    Quote Originally Posted by listitrist View Post
    I believe during one of his speeches, Obama suggested he might get killed during his term of office, playing on people’s sympathy in order to get the vote.

    No, Obama won’t get killed, simply because he poses no threat to the status quo. Obama is no leader. He’s a follower who will be lead by the nose by the existing shadow government who will pull the presidential strings. We’ve seen that already with his drastic change in stand on various issues since before the 2004 DNC speech, which propelled him to where he is, today.

    Here’s the best answer I’ve found on the net that sums up in a nutshell Obama’s non-existent threat to Corporate America:

    ok, first of all, they didn't die for "being black". They were assassinated because they posed a threat to the status quo, and inspired huge numbers of people to demand change from the white upper-class patriarchy.

    You can rest assured, Obama will do no such thing. Whatever he may say while campaigning, he's a corporate shill just like all the rest of the mainstream candidates. If he didn't represent the corporate status quo, he would never have made it past the primaries.


    http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/639630

    On another note, Obama has no problem killing live-born babies. Why he so adamantly opposed the existing ban on infanticide (babies who survive an abortion attempt) is incomprehensible. He evidently has no compassion or respect for human life when he supports the murdering of live-born babies, up to and including ‘full-term’, as he cradled babies during his campaign stops and pretended to be the loving, doting father.

    http://images.google.com/images?q=ob...num=1&ct=title

    Any one of those babies he so pretentiously cradled could have been a victim of infanticide.

    I would be very surprised if anyone would be stupid enough to give up their freedom for this corporate shill. However, if Obama was killed, I would have no sympathy, whatsoever. His life is no more meaningful than that of the babies he would see butchered and left to die in trash cans.
    Hey guys, just wanted to drop by to call this guy a dumbshit; dumbshit.




    later.

  20. #50

    Default Re: Obama Death Pool

    "Live by the sword, die by the sword" is a metaphorical expression meaning that living one's life in a certain way will, in the end, affect one's destiny.

    The proverb comes from the Book of Matthew, verse 26:52, which describes the apostle Peter drawing a sword to defend Jesus against Roman soldiers, but is told to sheath the weapon:

    Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

    —Matthew 26:52, King James Version


    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_by...e_by_the_sword

    If Obama supports the killing of innocent babies who survive an abortion (infanticide), he cannot expect sympathy when he or his family meets the same fate.

    Buddhists call it KARMA.

  21. #51
    Coachella Junkie bballarl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    14,947

    Default Re: Obama Death Pool

    Quote Originally Posted by listitrist View Post
    "Live by the sword, die by the sword" is a metaphorical expression meaning that living one's life in a certain way will, in the end, affect one's destiny.

    The proverb comes from the Book of Matthew, verse 26:52, which describes the apostle Peter drawing a sword to defend Jesus against Roman soldiers, but is told to sheath the weapon:

    Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

    —Matthew 26:52, King James Version


    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_by...e_by_the_sword

    If Obama supports the killing of innocent babies who survive an abortion (infanticide), he cannot expect sympathy when he or his family meets the same fate.

    Buddhists call it KARMA.
    REVOLUTION

  22. #52
    Coachella Junkie Blinken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,685

    Default Re: Obama Death Pool

    You don't understand what you are talking about. Stop buying into propoganda from the right.
    (CNN) – A newly formed anti-abortion group is taking direct aim at Barack Obama, launching a television ad in key campaign states that features a 31-year old survivor of an abortion procedure.

    The ad is only one of a handful of newly-launched independent television commercials hitting airwaves in recent weeks as the final stretch of the presidential campaign begins.

    BornAliveTruth.org, an independent expenditure group known as a 527, is hitting airwaves in New Mexico and Ohio with a 30-second spot that criticizes the Democratic presidential nominee for voting against the Born Alive Infants Protection Act in when he was an Illinois state senator. Obama has said the Illinois state Senate version of that bill was an attempt to undermine Roe vs. Wade, and said Illinois already had a law that insured life saving treatment was given to survivors of abortion procedures.

    The group was founded by Jill Stanek, a columnist to the conservative for Web site World Net Daily, who has made controversial statements in the past expressing her opposition of abortion rights. Under the headline “Faithful condom users die,” she wrote on her Web site in March that efforts to post billboards in Tanzania with the words "Faithful Condom Users" next to a picture of a large skeleton should be supported.

    The new ad features Gianna Jessen, who survived a late-term abortion procedure in 1977 and says in the ad, "If Barack Obama had his way, I wouldn't be here."

    “Can you imagine not giving babies their basic human rights, no matter how they entered our world?" Jessen says in the ad. "Four times, Barack Obama voted to oppose a law to protect babies left to die after a failed abortion. Senator Obama, please support born alive infant protections. I’m living proof these babies have a right to live.”
    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ndependent-ad/

    It really doesn't matter what I say since you have your mind made up.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    The Smiths - makes me think bin Laden has a point.

  23. #53
    Coachella Junkie stinkbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,578

    Default Re: Obama Death Pool

    Quote Originally Posted by listitrist View Post
    If Obama supports the killing of innocent babies who survive an abortion (infanticide), he cannot expect sympathy when he or his family meets the same fate.
    I love this part

  24. #54

    Default Re: Obama Death Pool

    The people who would want to kill Barack Obama based on his race are mostly too stupid to pull it off.

  25. #55
    Coachella Junkie dorkfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    12,284

    Default Re: Obama Death Pool

    Quote Originally Posted by listitrist View Post
    I believe during one of his speeches, Obama suggested he might get killed during his term of office, playing on people’s sympathy in order to get the vote.

    No, Obama won’t get killed, simply because he poses no threat to the status quo. Obama is no leader. He’s a follower who will be lead by the nose by the existing shadow government who will pull the presidential strings. We’ve seen that already with his drastic change in stand on various issues since before the 2004 DNC speech, which propelled him to where he is, today.

    Here’s the best answer I’ve found on the net that sums up in a nutshell Obama’s non-existent threat to Corporate America:

    ok, first of all, they didn't die for "being black". They were assassinated because they posed a threat to the status quo, and inspired huge numbers of people to demand change from the white upper-class patriarchy.

    You can rest assured, Obama will do no such thing. Whatever he may say while campaigning, he's a corporate shill just like all the rest of the mainstream candidates. If he didn't represent the corporate status quo, he would never have made it past the primaries.


    http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/639630

    On another note, Obama has no problem killing live-born babies. Why he so adamantly opposed the existing ban on infanticide (babies who survive an abortion attempt) is incomprehensible. He evidently has no compassion or respect for human life when he supports the murdering of live-born babies, up to and including ‘full-term’, as he cradled babies during his campaign stops and pretended to be the loving, doting father.

    http://images.google.com/images?q=ob...num=1&ct=title

    Any one of those babies he so pretentiously cradled could have been a victim of infanticide.

    I would be very surprised if anyone would be stupid enough to give up their freedom for this corporate shill. However, if Obama was killed, I would have no sympathy, whatsoever. His life is no more meaningful than that of the babies he would see butchered and left to die in trash cans.
    Use have the logic skills of a child and use the word "evidently" with halftard whimsy.
    *based upon tedious fact checking.

  26. #56

    Default Re: Obama Death Pool

    Quote Originally Posted by mymorningwood View Post
    The people who would want to kill Barack Obama based on his race are mostly too stupid to pull it off.
    He's not worth it!

    He's a puppet on a string parroting what he is being told to parrot.

    Without his speech writers and teleprompter, he's ummmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhh ummmmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhhh ummmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhh

    I don't think there is anyone stupid enough to risk their freedom for a superficial, plagiaristic 'audacity of lies' phoney.

  27. #57

    Default Re: Obama Death Pool

    You get charged for cruelty to animals if you discard a tiny, new born pup or kitten by the side of the road to die a cruel death.

    You get nothing for discarding a tiny live-born baby whose tiny, faint, helpless voice can be heard from the bottom of a trash can.

  28. #58

    Default Re: Obama Death Pool

    Quote Originally Posted by listitrist View Post
    You get nothing for discarding a tiny live-born baby whose tiny, faint, helpless voice can be heard from the bottom of a trash can.
    Can it really?

  29. #59

    Default Re: Obama Death Pool

    Can you hear the sound of a mosquito?

    Can you hear the sound of a fly?

    Can you hear the sound of a bumble bee?

  30. #60

    Default Re: Obama Death Pool

    Quote Originally Posted by listitrist View Post
    Can you hear the sound of a mosquito?

    Can you hear the sound of a fly?

    Can you hear the sound of a bumble bee?
    If they're within inches of my ear then yes.

Similar Threads

  1. The Death Pool
    By mob roulette in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 10:38 AM
  2. Vote for Obama = Death to Israel
    By faxman75 in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 01:43 AM
  3. Obama’s & McCain’s Top 10!
    By BlackSwan in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 02:14 PM
  4. Did anyone eat the Obama confetti?
    By mikey.golightly in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 08:24 AM
  5. The Death Pool (Revised)
    By mob roulette in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 11:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •