Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Flobots are sick!!!

  1. #1

    Default Flobots are sick!!!

    Have you guys seen Flobots perform live? They're sick. I went to their concert and it was incredible. They really know how to move a crowd. Did you guys see them at the democratic convention? check it out
    http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=442398256
    Crazy uhh??? I just love the violin. Beautiful intro, gives me goosebumps.
    I like their live song better than their album version.

  2. #2
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,042

    Default Re: Flobots are sick!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by pjrocks7 View Post
    Have you guys seen Flobots perform live? They're sick. I went to their concert and it was incredible. They really know how to move a crowd. Did you guys see them at the democratic convention? check it out
    http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=442398256
    Crazy uhh??? I just love the violin. Beautiful intro, gives me goosebumps.
    I like their live song better than their album version.
    there is another flobots thread i think but anyway... i think they kick it... they are a local band so i am a bit predudice .... they are playing here for three nights new years eve dates .... yea i saw them at the RATM show at the dnc and in some ways, they moved me more then rage ...x****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  3. #3
    old school PJandBompton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,607

    Default Re: Flobots are sick!!!

    i was gonna say you know nothing about live music then i saw your name...guess i should check them out alot of people have said they are awesome...

  4. #4
    Member fiyahhh!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Palo Alto, CA
    Posts
    1,796

    Default Re: Flobots are sick!!!

    if by sick you mean poop, then yes, they are sick.

  5. #5
    The Encyclopedia bmack86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bishop, CA
    Posts
    28,669

    Default Re: Flobots are sick!!!

    14 of his 22 posts are directly related to Flobots. Also, there's a fascination with Limp Bizkit and Matisyahu. This guy's got it goin' on.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

  6. #6
    The Dude CalmerThanYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Snuggieville
    Posts
    7,360

    Default Re: Flobots are sick!!!

    he obviously works for the record company.


    chad.
    Quote Originally Posted by paganman7 View Post
    I had a dream that my wife cheated on me with Calmer. True story.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    Did you find pee in her butt?

  7. #7
    Member fiyahhh!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Palo Alto, CA
    Posts
    1,796

    Default Re: Flobots are sick!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CalmerThanYou View Post
    he obviously works for the record company.


    chad.
    heh-heh...

  8. #8
    Beefy Soft Taco TommyboyUNM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oppressing the white man
    Posts
    11,532

    Default Re: Flobots are sick!!!

    This is the same guy who started the first Flobots thread. I accused him of being a spammer and he actually had a conversation with me. He's still a spammer (clearly) but I respect that the spammer responds to spammer accusations. Can I say "spammer" more? Anyway, Flobots are horrible.

  9. #9
    Coachella Junkie Sushov23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9,017

    Default Re: Flobots are sick!!!

    I liked Flobots live when I saw them, they get the crowd moving. Who knows though, I was really drunk and high. I should go check them out again.

  10. #10
    The Dude CalmerThanYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Snuggieville
    Posts
    7,360

    Default Re: Flobots are sick!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by paganman7 View Post
    I had a dream that my wife cheated on me with Calmer. True story.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    Did you find pee in her butt?

  11. #11
    Beefy Soft Taco TommyboyUNM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oppressing the white man
    Posts
    11,532

    Default Re: Flobots are sick!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sushov23 View Post
    I liked Flobots live when I saw them, they get the crowd moving. Who knows though, I was really drunk and high. I should go check them out again.

    Save yourself the time Jesse.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Flobots are sick!!!

    I'm about to catch them in concert pretty soon too.

    And by the way I'm not spamming....... I mean those 14 posts about flobots were replies to my OLD post.

    I should've just updated that post instead of making a new one guys. My bad. I just got a little excited because I just watched this clip and I wanted to share it with everybody lol

  13. #13
    Beefy Soft Taco TommyboyUNM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oppressing the white man
    Posts
    11,532

    Default Re: Flobots are sick!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by pjrocks7 View Post
    I'm about to catch them in concert pretty soon too.

    And by the way I'm not spamming....... I mean those 14 posts about flobots were replies to my OLD post.

    I should've just updated that post instead of making a new one guys. My bad. I just got a little excited because I just watched this clip and I wanted to share it with everybody lol

    I love this guy!

  14. #14
    Young blood
    Guest

    Default Re: Flobots are sick!!!

    My mom is taking us to the concert, but dropping us off like a mile away. We are totally sneaking in some of my dads miller high life.

    FLOBOTS+EPICNESS+TITTIES=SICCCCCKKKKKKKK!

  15. #15
    Member hendrixfan143's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    1,699

    Default Re: Flobots are sick!!!

    lol. yeah they suck

  16. #16
    Coachella Junkie woogie846's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,662

    Default Re: Flobots are sick!!!

    I've only heard Handlebars and it sounds like Linkin Park, which is not a good thing.

  17. #17
    Young blood
    Guest

    Default Re: Flobots are sick!!!

    They are totally sick. The chick plays the violin! LIKE WHAT!!!? I might cry.

  18. #18

    Default Re: Flobots are sick!!!

    FLOBOTS FUCKING SUCK DUDE! listen to the RHCPS!

  19. #19
    Young blood
    Guest

    Default Re: Flobots are sick!!!

    I do man! I just totally dl'd californication......so epic at first listen, i cried.

Similar Threads

  1. Flobots!?
    By pjrocks7 in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 04:13 PM
  2. Flobots!
    By Cammo in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 11:20 PM
  3. flobots
    By brycerosen in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 04:23 PM
  4. SICK OF THE 3 DAY B.S.
    By yahooo in forum Passes
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 03:27 PM
  5. Sick of it All for '08
    By Memorial_07 in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 06:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •