Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: True Blood

Default Re: True Blood

Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    Yeah I just rewatched bits and I was wrong, there were wood bullets in there too. So people definitely die but I think they'll probably mostly be incidental ones we don't care too much about. Hopefully Godric doesn't die, but I'm betting Eric gets injured.
    I bet you Eric gets mortally wounded at Godrichs expense, Sookie and Jason go unharmed, although I wonder if Jason dodges it since he is like 2 feet from him. I dont think Godrich can die yet. Theres more plans for him later supposedly. And yeah to the story, Eric all the way. Bummer for Jessica to being eternal virgin.

I missed it yesterday. I have this way of missing the shows I love.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixiessp View Post
    I missed it yesterday. I have this way of missing the shows I love.
    there are still people who dont have dvr? do you still use pay phones too? are you viewing this web page on a dial up modem?
    Let's go on a livin' spree!

Some people dont spend the moneyz on such conviniences.

oh, you don't need a DVR. just a high-speed internet connection and the ability to snoop in the right places.

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 4Ransom View Post
    there are still people who dont have dvr? do you still use pay phones too? are you viewing this web page on a dial up modem?
    There are a lot of people who don't have tvs, period. But personally I think why bother when the internet provides?
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

i don't have cable. i have other vices to support.

paying for DVR is retarded. paying for cable is retarded. with hulu/netflix/torrents for the rest there is no point in dealing with that shit unless you care about sports.

Agreed. Especially when the torrents are up really fucking fast, which they always are.
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

but maybe we should start paying in the hopes that Bill gets a better stylist and make-up artist.

Quote Originally Posted by bleep View Post
    but maybe we should start paying in the hopes that Bill gets a better stylist and make-up artist.
    If they had reasonably priced subscriptions to the individual shows. I would pay. They should get on that. But I don't want all their crap.

Poor Bill, he's at such a disadvantage next to Eric.

that's what you get for moping for a 100 years.

dude I pay for the hbo man, its nice having 8 hbo channels for only $15 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    dude I pay for the hbo man, its nice having 8 hbo channels for only $15 a month.
    To get that I have to pay a bunch more fucking cable costs though. That's just on top of your normal cable. I'd pay 10 bucks for a season of the show... non drm. That's the only HBO show I'm interested in right now anyways... At most there are two shows on HBO I'm interested in at one time.
    Last edited by wmgaretjax; 08-10-2009 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    There are a lot of people who don't have tvs, period. But personally I think why bother when the internet provides?
    Quote Originally Posted by wmgaretjax View Post
    paying for DVR is retarded. paying for cable is retarded. with hulu/netflix/torrents for the rest there is no point in dealing with that shit unless you care about sports.
    i can understand why people don't have tv's and cable, but my point is that if you are going to pay for cable tv, and watch it, there is no excuse for not having dvr too. im not positive, but i think the price is pretty much the same. that way you can watch whatever you want whenever you want, and without commercials. and tivo records shows it thinks you like that you might not even know about, which is also pretty awesome.

obviously if you know how to find everything on the net, then good for you, but a lot of people don't, so dvr is the next best thing. and yea, the whole sports thing is pretty important too. not to mention, there are plenty of other things on tv that are not available on the net.

there are plenty of other things on tv that are not available on the net.
    you aren't looking in the right places. unless you want some local PBS programming... anything syndicated is on the net if you know where to look. even the worst garbage shows up.

oh... and this goes for british and canadian tv too... not sure about other countries.

you aren't looking in the right places. unless you want some local PBS programming... anything syndicated is on the net if you know where to look. even the worst garbage shows up.

oh... and this goes for british and canadian tv too... not sure about other countries.
    well why dont you hook me up with some good sites then? ive looked for a couple random shows before and not been able to find them. i mostly check out a couple torrent sites like demonoid or pirate bay, along with hulu.

well why dont you hook me up with some good sites then? ive looked for a couple random shows before and not been able to find them. i mostly check out a couple torrent sites like demonoid or pirate bay, along with hulu.
    i don't have invites to most of the good ones... too hard to maintain a good ratio. what shows are you looking for? I'll see if they are on some of the sites and see if I can track down an invite.

what!? i did not know a true blood thread existed here.. fuck yeah i love true blood. i'm going to check this thread every hour on the hour for the rest of my life

seriously, I have RSS feeds that get download random British, Canadian, Australian, and Swedish cooking shows that I like to watch.

If it broadcasts to more than 10,000 households, someone's capturing it and uploading it to the internet.
    *based upon tedious fact checking.

Go to hell!!
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

Also, with sports, if you look hard enough, you can find a live stream of mostly any sporting event, as well.
    *based upon tedious fact checking.

Quote Originally Posted by dorkfish View Post
    Also, with sports, if you look hard enough, you can find a live stream of mostly any sporting event, as well.
    eh... i don't know shit about that. can't remember the last time i watched a sporting event... world cup probably...

i don't have invites to most of the good ones... too hard to maintain a good ratio. what shows are you looking for? I'll see if they are on some of the sites and see if I can track down an invite.
    thanks man! i wont make you track down shows for me, but i will take you up on an invite to any good sites if you can find one. and sorry if this is a stupid question, but what do invites have to do with your ratio? do the people you invite affect your own ratio?

Quote Originally Posted by dorkfish View Post
    ive found a site where everybody posts their streams for sporting events (specifically nfl), however most of the streams usually suck, if they even work at all.

thanks man! i wont make you track down shows for me, but i will take you up on an invite to any good sites if you can find one. and sorry if this is a stupid question, but what do invites have to do with your ratio? do the people you invite affect your own ratio?
    Generally, you only get invites if you have a stellar ratio. Which can be tricky on some sites.

I currently have an invite to a pretty stellar site for day of TV shows (although the site is not restricted to TV content), something like 70 different shows are posted on average each day. Let's start with that and see if it cures some of your woes.... PM me a good email address (i don't think hotmail is allowed).

stop talking about this bullshit and lets get back to gossip and spoilers. Jesus fucking Christ!

ok, i hope godric doesnt sacrifice himself and jump in front of others to save them from the bomb. and also, like eric said, why does such a wise vampire surround himself with such idiots? his little underlings are retards.

i just started this show today and the first two episodes are better than the entire twilight series. i think my obsession has finally changed.

sucks i cant read this thread until i'm done tho.

god he is hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardentbiscuit View Post
    This is the equivalent of musical water boarding.