Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,496 of 1496

Thread: True Blood

Default Re: True Blood

I caught the tail end of it but was disapointed. Well, other than naked Alced. That makes it worth watching.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

Quote Originally Posted by ENluv12 View Post
    I caught the tail end of it but was disapointed. Well, other than naked Alced. That makes it worth watching.
    Naked Joe M is good anytime!
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    8/2&3 HARD Summer - 8/7 Arctic Monkeys@Staples - 8/8 Cut Copy@Brooklyn Bowl - 8/22 NIN@Verizon - 8/23&24 FYF Fest - 9/2 Bear in Heaven@Echoplex - 9/4 Phantogram@Fox Pomona - 9/6 Atmosphere@Palladium - 9/10 Britney Spears - 10/8 Gus Gus@Roxy - 10/10 Twin Shadow@Glass House

Yeah I was a pretty underwhelmed with the episode. Not much really stood out as exciting or new. Obviously Warlow is gonna be a big thing this season so seeing him come into the picture could be interesting.
    2005, 2007, 2011, 2012 W1, 2012 W2, 2013 W1, 2013 W2, 2014 W1, 2014 W2 and SOON 2015 W1 & 2015 W2!!

I think Stephen did a great job directing. I also think they wanted us to see where everyone was, before they got into their story lines, hence the everything at once thing. I am looking forward to Season 6!!!
    Life Is Beautiful Festival, Las Vegas 2013
    First time at Coachella will be April 2014!

is anyone still keeping up with the books? books the "final" book this weekend at Target. I know the show is way different than the books by now, but if anyone wants to discuss the latest and greatest, please share. My book reading has been slow, so i probably won't know how the books end for at least 2-3 months. My body is ready for the spoiler now (and it's not shown on the wiki page...too lazy to try to find anywhere else).
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    8/2&3 HARD Summer - 8/7 Arctic Monkeys@Staples - 8/8 Cut Copy@Brooklyn Bowl - 8/22 NIN@Verizon - 8/23&24 FYF Fest - 9/2 Bear in Heaven@Echoplex - 9/4 Phantogram@Fox Pomona - 9/6 Atmosphere@Palladium - 9/10 Britney Spears - 10/8 Gus Gus@Roxy - 10/10 Twin Shadow@Glass House

I loved the books. I think that I will re-read them. It has been about 2 years since I read them.
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

I just started Book 1 I am a little behind lol

They are VERY different from the series. I enjoyed them much more than the HBO series. They were still crazy, but all the story lines actually made sense.

Quote Originally Posted by beckamarsch View Post
    I think Stephen did a great job directing. I also think they wanted us to see where everyone was, before they got into their story lines, hence the everything at once thing. I am looking forward to Season 6!!!
    I disagree, I think Stephen Moyer needs to stick with acting. He is not that talented, I think it is hard to direct and act and be good at it.. He is no Ben Affleck. Also, they need a new blood guy! The blood was pink and super fake looking.

Quote Originally Posted by JorgeC View Post
    is anyone still keeping up with the books? books the "final" book this weekend at Target. I know the show is way different than the books by now, but if anyone wants to discuss the latest and greatest, please share. My book reading has been slow, so i probably won't know how the books end for at least 2-3 months. My body is ready for the spoiler now (and it's not shown on the wiki page...too lazy to try to find anywhere else).
    They are so far off track from the books that I have no idea whats going on. I'm reading the 2nd to last book right now. I should just finish it because its such an easy read. I wish they stayed true to the books because this story doesn't seem like it is going anywhere good. The books were bestsellers for a reason. Game of Thrones stuck pretty close to the books and is doing so well because the books are awesome, no need to change so many things.

I loved the books. I think that I will re-read them. It has been about 2 years since I read them.
    A few books have come out in the last few years, you should catch up!
    “Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.” - Albert Einstein
    “Music is a safe kind of high" - Jimi Hendrix
    “Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence.” - Robert Fripp
    “Nothing separates the generations more than music. By the time a child is eight or nine, he has developed a passion for his own music that is even stronger than his passions for procrastination and weird clothes.” - Bill Cosby

what does that make now, like 12 books? I think I stopped with book 9 or 10

what does that make now, like 12 books? I think I stopped with book 9 or 10
    Maybe 13? I think..
    “Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.” - Albert Einstein
    “Nothing separates the generations more than music. By the time a child is eight or nine, he has developed a passion for his own music that is even stronger than his passions for procrastination and weird clothes.” - Bill Cosby

Damn. Looks like I know what I am doing this weekend.

Alex Skarsgård pee'd in our RV at Coachella this year. True story. He was a gentleman.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    Alex Skarsgård pee'd in our RV at Coachella this year. True story. He was a gentleman.

LOL thank you for that visual...

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    Damn... I wish he did that to us.

He's beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by euphonicfiend View Post
    Maybe 13? I think..
    13th book is the newest and according to Charlaine Harris, the final novel.

I do like the books as they are easy reads, but i don't think a lot of it would have made sense on the TV show. All the fairies prancing around in soft light? WTF! Same with the witches. Terrible on TV. At least in the books, i feel like they are legitimate threats.

I really liked the way they did the witches in the books. I guess it would be hard to make all that into a series, but the story was much more interesting to me.

I finally watched S6E1 last night and what a big disappointment
    The episode was poorly directed and seemed very cartoonish
    Of course this is how last season ended but now it looks like a poorly written action/horror B movie

"Cannibal Hookers" 1987
    Last edited by footixy; 06-19-2013 at 07:30 AM.

I don't know why I bother anymore. the last 3 episodes have been on my TV but I find myself doing anything but watching it.
    last.fm | facebook | twitter | tumblr
    8/5 Arcade Fire (Sleep Train Amphitheater)10/3-5 Austin City Limits

can't you just fast forward to the naked Alcide scenes? please tell me that S6 has naked Alcide scenes.

I wish! He's been wasting his time with the pack being mr clothed jerkface for the most part.
    last.fm | facebook | twitter | tumblr
    8/5 Arcade Fire (Sleep Train Amphitheater)10/3-5 Austin City Limits

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

This has become the worst fucking show on television.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Wasn't it always
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

It started strong but I haven't seen something go off the cliff like this since Nip/Tuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It started strong but I haven't seen something go off the cliff like this since Nip/Tuck.
    Dexter?