Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 42434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1501

Thread: True Blood

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

Default Re: True Blood

an equal waste of time is writing all of that.

December 31 - Matthew Dear/The Sword/Pallbearer
    January 30 - Behemoth
    February 3 - Zola Jesus
    February 10 - 1349
    February 28 - A Place To Bury Strangers
    April 6 - Swans
    April 10-12 - Coachella
    April 17 - Clark/Nosaj Thing
    May 8-10 - Austin Psych Fest
    May 15-17 - Psycho California
    June 24-28 - Glastonbury

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw94086 View Post
    4% of your day devoted to this is a shameful waste of life. Even .5% of your week still seems shameful. Not only is this loss of time, but you must then spend more time doing the other things you could have been doing with that time. or it's simply lost. I want you to appreciate the shame involved here.

I think you should deal with this habit the same way some smokers attempte quitting. Just like the money they'd be spending on cigarettes being saved and then spent on something useful, you should reserve that hour and spend it on something you wouldn't otherwise think you have time to do. Imagine the things you'd accomplish with ~12 bonus hours in your life, Courtney. Imagine them.
    Ha!

I am thinking about writing a novel. Twelve bonus hours should do it, right?

Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    an equal waste of time is writing all of that.
    I'd rather take advice on wasting life from your mother, who obviously has at least 18 years of direct experience.

And whoever taught you to type.

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

Oh relax. I was just kidding.

December 31 - Matthew Dear/The Sword/Pallbearer
    January 30 - Behemoth
    February 3 - Zola Jesus
    February 10 - 1349
    February 28 - A Place To Bury Strangers
    April 6 - Swans
    April 10-12 - Coachella
    April 17 - Clark/Nosaj Thing
    May 8-10 - Austin Psych Fest
    May 15-17 - Psycho California
    June 24-28 - Glastonbury

Well that was a terrible episode. Though I will say this show knows how to string me along, there were at least 4 times tonight I threw up my arms and said fuck this only to be pulled back in by the last 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

yeah, I was not overly impressed last night. I do have to say, I am liking Jessica's character more and more. She is bad ass. Also, I am interested to see how the story progresses with, Luna.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

did I fall asleep during an episode from last season where they were setting up this authority thing or did it just start happening this season? I just found it odd with Bill and Eric getting "arrested" and then "rescued" and then held captive again. I'm still not quite sure what either group wanted with Eric and Bill in the first place.
    last.fm | facebook | twitter | tumblr
    8/5 Arcade Fire (Sleep Train Amphitheater)10/3-5 Austin City Limits

God is a Vampire. This is my new band name, also the only interesting thing from last nights episode.

And as predicted, Tara is annoying as fuck as a vampire.
    2005, 2007, 2011, 2012 W1, 2012 W2, 2013 W1, 2013 W2, 2014 W1, 2014 W2 and SOON 2015 W1 & 2015 W2!!

Quote Originally Posted by scenicworld View Post
    did I fall asleep during an episode from last season where they were setting up this authority thing or did it just start happening this season? I just found it odd with Bill and Eric getting "arrested" and then "rescued" and then held captive again. I'm still not quite sure what either group wanted with Eric and Bill in the first place.
    They set it up a little bit. Nan (I think that's her name) kept talking about the authority and how Bill & Eric were constantly pissing the authority off. When Russel Edgington went crazy he also said " fuck the authority" and "I am the authority" The authority wanted Eric & Bill for killing Nan the blonde vampire. Bill killed Nan last season, because she was part of the authority, and because they caused all that trouble with the silly rocket launcher things. They were rescued because the one new brit vampire chick is Eric's sister, so she was trying to save him.

Tara is so annoying as a vampire! She was never my favorite character, but she didn't bother me. After last nights episode she bothers me.
    “Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.” - Albert Einstein
    “Music is a safe kind of high" - Jimi Hendrix
    “Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence.” - Robert Fripp
    “Nothing separates the generations more than music. By the time a child is eight or nine, he has developed a passion for his own music that is even stronger than his passions for procrastination and weird clothes.” - Bill Cosby

Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    Well that was a terrible episode. Though I will say this show knows how to string me along, there were at least 4 times tonight I threw up my arms and said fuck this only to be pulled back in by the last 5 minutes.
    This.

I really want Breaking Bad to be back on...

Quote Originally Posted by euphonicfiend View Post
    They set it up a little bit. Nan (I think that's her name) kept talking about the authority and how Bill & Eric were constantly pissing the authority off. When Russel Edgington went crazy he also said " fuck the authority" and "I am the authority" The authority wanted Eric & Bill for killing Nan the blonde vampire. Bill killed Nan last season, because she was part of the authority, and because they caused all that trouble with the silly rocket launcher things. They were rescued because the one new brit vampire chick is Eric's sister, so she was trying to save him.
    Thanks! that helped me put together the pieces very well. I do remember a lot of that, but I guess I didn't get the connection to the authority as an actual entity.
    last.fm | facebook | twitter | tumblr
    8/5 Arcade Fire (Sleep Train Amphitheater)10/3-5 Austin City Limits

Also, when Bill was required to make Jessica, I think the authority was behind that, too. I think they were in a junk yard or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

^Wasnt that his punishment for his handing out of an un-approved true death to some vamp in Season 1 or 2 in defense of Sookie. A bit fuzzy on the deets, but he had to make a new vampire to replace the one he staked.
    2005, 2007, 2011, 2012 W1, 2012 W2, 2013 W1, 2013 W2, 2014 W1, 2014 W2 and SOON 2015 W1 & 2015 W2!!

Yes. It was the magister's verdict to make Jessica, but he was part of the authority.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    PLURcenta

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

i bet the authority are really good in bed.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

I want to know the story behind the little kid on the authority. That part was a little WTF

i agree. though that was the most interesting storyline of interview with a vampire for me. does he stay a child?

I believe so. I would have imagined a little bit more maturity from the kid though. He seemed to act his "kid" age rather than an ancient vampire on the board of authority. Kirsten Dunst's performance in Interview definitely gave more depth to each phase of her characters age, but we also got to spend a little bit more time with her, while with this kid we just got some child at the dinner table yelling about some spagetti-o's so far. Perhaps we'll get to see something that makes sense with putting a kid there. Couldn't they have gotten another 18 to look younger like Godric?

or maybe vampire's are pedo's too.

can i get a vampire pedo bear up in here?!

Quote Originally Posted by MusicIsMyBoyfriend View Post
    God is a Vampire. This is my new band name, also the only interesting thing from last nights episode.

And as predicted, Tara is annoying as fuck as a vampire.

TARA IS ANNOYING PERIOD

Quote Originally Posted by MusicIsMyBoyfriend View Post
    ^Wasnt that his punishment for his handing out of an un-approved true death to some vamp in Season 1 or 2 in defense of Sookie. A bit fuzzy on the deets, but he had to make a new vampire to replace the one he staked.
    he killed that Fangtasia bartender who was stealing from Eric. That's why Bill's punishment was reduced, because the victime was stealing from another vampire.

I wish this show was just Pam killing the shit out of shit.

AHHHH I just now got into this show and am on the premiere of season 3. just so good. i love bill, i love eric, i love jason, i love sookie, i love lafayette, i love pam, i love jessica
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

I doubt we'll learn more about the stupid angry kid. I think it's pretty obvious that was just the retarded writers trying to come up with an ecclectice council and saying "hey wouldn't it be rad if one were a little kid!?!", without pausing to realize someone would have had to take a bite out of a little boy for that to make sense.

They're also treading some dangerous water with this Lilith bullshit, unless they're completely rewriting some apocryphal biblical stories about her. If they're sticking to they original stories then we're supposed to believe that vampirism began because God took Adam's side when he bitched that she wouldn't fuck him if she couldn't be on top. Not sure where they get this "God is a vampyr" bullshit from that. In any case they're diving too far into the christian shit after avoiding it so far while talking about werewolves, werepanthers, shifters, ghosts, shamans, demons, witches, maenads and faeries and shit. Now watch them [even more] desperately try to pull all those into bullshit christian mythology.
    Last edited by jackstraw94086; 06-20-2012 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MissingPerson View Post
    I wish this show was just Pam killing the shit out of shit.
    I would watch the shit out of a Pam spinoff. That bitch will be hot as fuck till the day she dies even if she wasn't a vamp.

Quote Originally Posted by sbessiso View Post
    AHHHH I just now got into this show and am on the premiere of season 3. just so good. i love bill, i love eric, i love jason, i love sookie, i love lafayette, i love pam, i love jessica
    it goes completely off the rails in season 4. Come back and confirm your love for the show then.

i think i did this way earlier in the thread, but i never wanted to do a heterosexual one until i saw Jessica in that outfit. Everyone list their hetero and homo list of characters in bang-worthy succession.

1. Alcide
    2. Jason
    3. Eric
    4. Hoyt
    5. Jesus
    6. Sam
    7. Lafayette
    8. Bill

1. Jessica
    2. Pam
    3. Sam's shapeshifter girlfriend (is she still around in S5?)
    4. Sookie
    5. Sookie's dead grandma or the witch from last season or anyone in the panther community
    6. Tara (annoying as fuck...i only listed the ladies in #5 because i wanted to illustrate how much i dislike this character...)
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    12/21 Dillon Francis @Shrine - 12/27 IAMX @Complex - 12/31 IAMX @Slims - 1/3 Foxygen @Roxy - 1/4 Buddy Nielsen @Constellation Room - 1/14 Run The Jewels @Regent

1. Luna
    2. Jessica (last couple episodes solidified it)
    3. Pam

Sookie almost made it on the list with her smokin body shot in the dream scene where she seduced both Bill and Eric, but I can't get over how annoying she is.

Pam spinoff. Make it happen Goldenvoice.

That's still funny, right?