Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: True Blood

Default Re: True Blood

SPOILERS

I don't think he's dead. they made a point not to show him getting shot or the gun that she used... and it made a strange sound. So I'm not convinced it's a straight up gun. we'll see... there's no way he's dead.

yea, i dont think so either. hes too entertaining.

by the way, as far as spoilers go, i think its a general rule that once the episode airs, everything is fair game, and if you look in here before youve watched it, its your own fault, so this if fair warning...i'm not going to say SPOILER at the beginning of each post from now on.
    Let's go on a livin' spree!

Oh the puns

"Sookie I don't have time for games"

So who let Godrich out?
    Re: GayInTucson's illiterate ass

Quote Originally Posted by EmberVega View Post
    I don't think we'll be hearing from him again. R.I.P

Can't wait to see next week's episode. Last night's was so good. Hard to believe there's only 5 episodes (I believe) left.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    So who let Godrich out?
    yea, im a little confused about that too...

MORE SPOILERS

HBO Rules! True Blood Episode 7-11 Descriptions
    by MATEJ on JULY 10, 2009
    Here are more detailed episode descriptions for True Blood episodes 7-11, which will air in August. A lot of spoilers in there! Click read spoilers below for more info.

True Blood Episode 7 “Release Me”

(August 2)
    Betrayed by Daphne, Sam finds himself in an unenviable predicament at the hands of Maryann and her wild-eyed minions. Imprisoned with Hugo in the F.O.T.S. church, Sookie uses her telepathic powers to reach out to Bill, who’s being detained at the hotel by a stubbornly obsessive Lorena. After crossing a line with the Newlins, a fearful Jason tries to sever his ties with the Fellowship of the Sun, but gets plenty of resistance from Steve and his enforcer Gabe.

True Blood Episode 8 “Timebomb”

(August 9)
    Sookie’s captivity takes an unexpected turn when Eric arrives to do his master’s bidding on the eve of the Fellowship’s lockdown. In Bon Temps, Sam finds himself in hot water after making a gruesome discovery at Merlotte’s, and Andy proves no help in coming to his defense. Sent home by Bill, Jessica and Hoyt learn that when it comes to sex, every time is the first time. Tara and Eggs devour a mysterious meal prepared by Maryann, with unexpected results. After Jason pays off his debt to the vampires, Godric looks to enlighten his more single-minded followers.

True Blood Episode 9 “I Will Rise Up”

(August 16)
    A wounded Eric plays Sookie for a sucker, to Bill’s dismay, and ends up getting inside her head. Later, Sookie and Jason bond over their recent adventures. Blaming Eggs for Tara’s bruises and bizarre behavior, Lafayette and Lettie Mae try to figure out a way to pry their kin from Maryann’s clutches. Hoyt defends his relationship with Jessica to Maxine, to no avail. Jailed by Bud along with a group of Bon Temps revelers, Sam looks for a way to escape and avoid capture by an increasingly obsessed Maryann. In Dallas, Eric and the vampires defend their recent actions to Nan Flanagan and are shocked when Godric decides to take the fall for their PR disaster.

True Blood Episode 10 “New World in My View”

(August 23)
    Sookie, Bill and Jason return to a Bon Temps turned upside down by Maryann. Lured to Merlotte’s by Arlene, Sam and Andy find cold comfort in their refuge from a group of bloodthirsty revelers. Bill discovers that traditional vampire techniques don’t work on Maryann; Hoyt and Jessica try to keep a lid on Maxine’s madness; and Sookie tries to push through the darkness consuming Tara. With all hell breaking loose, Jason takes the bull by the horns to rescue Sam, at least for the moment.

True Blood Episode 11 “Frenzy”

(August 30)
    With the crisis in Bon Temps careening out of control, Bill seeks out the advice of Sophie-Anne (Evan Rachel Wood), the Vampire Queen of Louisiana, but must exercise patience before she gives him critical information. Meanwhile, Sookie and Lafayette find that protecting Tara from herself is more difficult than they anticipated; a desperate Sam turns to an unlikely source for assistance; and Jessica tests Hoyt’s allegiance to Maxine.

Is the season finale August 30? I'm dying waiting a week in between episodes now, I can't imagine how bad it's going to be waiting for the next season.

I'm getting tired of that cunt Maryann. But it was funny seeing Tara getting fucked in the ass two episodes ago.

Quote Originally Posted by sames44 View Post
    Is the season finale August 30? I'm dying waiting a week in between episodes now, I can't imagine how bad it's going to be waiting for the next season.
    the True Blood drink (i kid you not) gets launched in September. just in time for the finale which is slated for September 13 i believe.

I got an email about that! Blood Orange soda, right?

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

Does anyone else wonder what's up with Andy? Maryann didn't seem to be able to control him, and Daphne said she couldn't control supernaturals. Think he just wasn't there long enough or maybe he's something else too?
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    Does anyone else wonder what's up with Andy? Maryann didn't seem to be able to control him, and Daphne said she couldn't control supernaturals. Think he just wasn't there long enough or maybe he's something else too?
    I've thought that for a while now... just seemed like they've worked so hard to make him hostile to all that is freaky, the irony of making him turn out freaky seems inevitable.

Yeah, I sort of thought that too. God I can't wait for next week's episode.
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

I was wondering about Andy myself, but I seem to remember him having the same black eyes during one of the other orgies. I have to go back and rewatch the orgy scenes I guess . . .

If he is a supernatural what kind do you think he is? I think it is something he hasn't even figured out himself. Maybe a werewolf? They have been mentioned in the series before, and it would easy for him to blame the scratches and waking up in the woods on his drinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    The Smiths - makes me think bin Laden has a point.

yea, i was wondering about andy also. i wouldnt be surprised if he was something supernatural, since it seems a lot of people are in this show.

or maybe its cuz he didnt smoke any of marry ann's super-chronic that everybody else seemed to smoke that night. i wonder if she laces it with some kind of evil, lustful spell? if so, i wouldnt mind getting my hands on some of that...

mmmmmmmmmm evil super-chronic
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    The Smiths - makes me think bin Laden has a point.

I swear her parties look amazing minus the whole trying to kill people thing. And since no one remembers anything there's no culpability. All around good times.

Quote Originally Posted by wmgaretjax View Post
    SPOILERS

I don't think he's dead. they made a point not to show him getting shot or the gun that she used... and it made a strange sound. So I'm not convinced it's a straight up gun. we'll see... there's no way he's dead.
    looked like a taser to me.

Quote Originally Posted by sames44 View Post
    I got an email about that! Blood Orange soda, right?
    yes, at a recession-friendly price of $16 for four i think.

LOL at the virgin twins Hoyt and Jessica. major LOLs over Eggs' real name being Benedict. this show.

but i'm hooked like crack.

Quote Originally Posted by Blinken View Post
    I was wondering about Andy myself, but I seem to remember him having the same black eyes during one of the other orgies.
    I remember that too, maybe he just showed up late to the party this last time & that's why he wasn't affected.
    Anyone who has read the books - is Andy in the books?

edit - nvm, I asked someone who has read the books & got spoilers
    Last edited by sames44; 08-04-2009 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wmgaretjax View Post
    SPOILERS

I don't mean to be rude but were you watching when he got shot? They showed the gun she had and him being shot, they won't let him die but he definitely got shot. Though it was pretty obvious, in my opinion, that it was one of those vampire killing guns. Probably a wood bullet or something so he's not going to die.

It's probably just like getting a big sliver.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyNonStranger View Post
    Though it was pretty obvious, in my opinion, that it was one of those vampire killing guns. Probably a wood bullet or something so he's not going to die.

It's probably just like getting a big sliver.
    Wait. Like, you mean, not a straight up gun? Whoa... Imagine that?

If you watch the teasers from ComiCon it pretty much tells you what he got shot with.

Andy's going to help save the day. Because they wouldn't include episodes and episodes of him being pathetic and useless for nothing.

Get down, Andy!
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

You know what I like about this show? Sam takes his shirt off with decent regularity. I wish Eric would too, though. (Bill is starting to bore me, but how great is he with Lorena? Seriously, waaaaaaay more chemistry there.)

amen to that sister. jason is shirtless 3/4 of the time he's on screen too. while he's not as classically handsome as the others, there's no denying that the boy is fit.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimesceneCookie View Post
    looked like a taser to me.
    i think it was a paint gun. you remember how steve was driving around with jason having him do target practice? i think his wife was just so mad she grabbed whatever was in the car. he's not dead. jason has a looooong way to go in the series.

Is it Sunday yet??
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by bleep View Post
    yes, at a recession-friendly price of $16 for four i think.

LOL at the virgin twins Hoyt and Jessica. major LOLs over Eggs' real name being Benedict. this show.

but i'm hooked like crack.

Haha is that why they call him Eggs then?! I always wondered that.

I think Jessica and Hoyt are the most adorabke thing since puppies in a basket. Also, LOL @ Bleeding Love during their 1st time.

Did you guys hear that Vampyre Bill and Sookie are engaged?! Well Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer.