Thread: It's raining argentinian songwriter, composer and best rock genius of all time

Default It's raining argentinian songwriter, composer and best rock genius of all time

Adios to argentine rock star Gustavo Cerati dies after 4 year in a coma.

You will be greatly missed by millions, including me. I grew up listening to Soda Stereo and Cerati and they definitely shaped my musical taste.

OutKast-TheKnife-Replacements-theGlitchMob-JagwarMa-Shlohmo-MSMR-AntiFlag-CaravanPalace-GabbaGabbaHeys-EllieGoulding-NekoC-AFI-Bonobo-theCult-Bastille

QOTSA-Lorde-PetShopBoys-MGMT-EmpireOfTheSun-CageTheElephant-Chvrches-CapitalCities-Temples-Naked&Famous-Mogwai-HolyGhost-WhiteLies-theInternet-LauraMvula-

ArcadeFire-Beck-NMH-Disclosure-LanaDelRey-Motörhead-LittleDragon-ToyDolls-1975-Krewella-Fishbone-TromboneShorty-ArtDept-Bombino-BadManners-SurferBlood-BoNingen-JRoddy-FactoyFloor

Default Re: It's raining argentinian songwriter, composer and best rock genius of all time

A legend for sure, en paz descanse genio de rock!
    Papi Piratón!

Default Re: It's raining argentinian songwriter, composer and best rock genius of all time

Damn Never heard of him before but the songs I have just listened to were fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

November 21st, 2007 Me Verás Volver

*sigh*
    Papi Piratón!

Sad, sad, sad day. My fb was flooded with videos and memories. I had to chime in. My first spanish cassette tape was Soda Stereo, my first time waiting up to tape a live concert was a Cerati on ham radio, and my first time I made love to my Chilean bf was to Amor Amarillo. The guy influenced the shit out of me- and I'm really sad that they kept him in a coma that long, but more sad that he passed today and had to share it with Joan Rivers, a hag for fame. Ugh, and so fucking handsome to boot.

Grande, Cerati. Gracias Totales. Adios.