Page 87 of 454 FirstFirst ... 8283848586878889909192 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,610 of 13591

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

I was also talking about loca's post.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Quote Originally Posted by wmgaretjax View Post
    This is a moronic statement. Why in the world does expanding a relationship automatically designate there is a problem?
    expaning a relationship means fucking other people? I just think there are healthier ways to expand a relationship then sticking your dick in others. But hey, whatever floats your boat.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

I'm too much of a jealous betch to be able to share. To each his or her own, though.

To get back on track...who's your pick, SoulDischarge?
    My name is Becca. Hi.

Facebook, yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    If it was supposed to be a joke, there'd be a cat in the picture somewhere. That's how you can tell, on the internet.

Amy, does this mean you won't give your husband head, but if someone else does, it's okay?
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    the only cocks I suck belong to black women.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

Who says I don't give my husband head?

Not that it's anyone's business. :>

I dated a guy who was really into the swinging thing. Him and his wife use to go to the clubs and everything, it was ok for her to fuck guys but not ok for him to fuck other women. One night things went to far, he ended up actually screwing the other woman (accidently?) and they ended up divorced over it. I guess if people go into it with rules then it can work, but eventually the lines will get blured I would think. It just isn't for me. I don't share well.

I read a lot of Dan Savage, and from what he says, you do need defined rules for that sort of thing.

"I know I'm a lighter woman, but not enough to divide the pie..."

In all seriousness, I can't see how people in a committed relationship can share. Maybe I'm just too selfish. Also, I can't see how rules would apply if people break them because of a gray area. Everything just gets too fuzzy.
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

This is a moronic statement. Why in the world does expanding a relationship automatically designate there is a problem?
    Why is it moronic? Is there no truth to her statement? i don't agree with the generalization of encompassing all relationships, but the act of drawing in new people intimately can be viewed with the suspicion there may be problems with the primary relationship. What is the motivation for bringing someone else in? Is it because the couple have a stable and happy relationship? i'm sure there are couples out there who swing and have a fine relationship, but i doubt they're in the majority.

edit: i was slow in my response. The original statement i was responding to was just "This is moronic". You covered in the edit.
    Last edited by ivankay; 12-29-2008 at 09:03 AM.

I did enjoy the show Swingers though. I am more of a voyeur (sp?) then a participant I suppose.

I need to get up earlier. All the juicy conversation seems to take place between 6 and 10 am.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

Gotta love morning sex talk with your coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    expaning a relationship means fucking other people? I just think there are healthier ways to expand a relationship then sticking your dick in others. But hey, whatever floats your boat.
    Or the other way around. I was in a relationship for almost 2 years with a girl who really wanted an open relationship. I was completely fine with it, and let her do her thing as long as she was safe about it. In that year long open period I never indulged in the open thing (although I was brought into her ventures from time to time).

Some people need that, whether it's just craving new experiences and new skin, or whether you are in a relationship with someone that has a different kind of libido than your own...

The mature and healthy relationship understands that sometimes expansion is necessary. I'm not saying it's always the best thing, or always healthy, but completely writing it off is stupid. For the record, my relationship with this girl ended because she moved across the country.

A. I guess I'm not a home wrecker. There was just a lack of communication and some how the only way to make things better is a three way. It's a weird and confusing situation.

B. I'm very very much in favor of open relationships and kind of find the idea of monogamy a little weird. There's a lot of people to fuck/love out there, and no one person could ever fulfill every need and desire another person could have, so fucking around seems kind of healthy to me. Way more healthy than a monogamous relationship where one person fucks around behind the others back and the other person ends up shooting someone at least. But I've never been in a relationship, so my thoughts on that mean dick probably.

C. Ivy. Go.

Ivysaur, I want to know about your holiday.

What is an accomplishment you are most proud of?

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I read a lot of Dan Savage, and from what he says, you do need defined rules for that sort of thing.
    In my situation, this is the first time the couple has done anything about being in an open relationship, and one of the rules wasn't fully defined and got broken, which has caused all kinds of tension. They're trying to move forward with more respect towards set rules now.

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

Who says I don't give my husband head?
    You have.

Or the other way around. I was in a relationship for almost 2 years with a girl who really wanted an open relationship. I was completely fine with it, and let her do her thing as long as she was safe about it. In that year long open period I never indulged in the open thing (although I was brought into her ventures from time to time).

Some people need that, whether it's just craving new experiences and new skin, or whether you are in a relationship with someone that has a different kind of libido than your own...

The mature and healthy relationship understands that sometimes expansion is necessary. I'm not saying it's always the best thing, or always healthy, but completely writing it off is stupid. For the record, my relationship with this girl ended because she moved across the country.
    So were the guys you shared with her hot or what?

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    A. I guess I'm not a home wrecker. There was just a lack of communication and some how the only way to make things better is a three way. It's a weird and confusing situation.
    You're chasing Amy. Or I guess since you're gay--Arnold.

C. Ivy. Go.
    Oh, hell.
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Miss Ivy, What is your biggest fear?

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by allyjoy View Post
    Ivysaur, I want to know about your holiday.

What is an accomplishment you are most proud of?
    my holiday would be "nothing better to do" day. it would be a national holiday where no one works and everyone has to do all the things that they say they would do when they had "nothing better to do". cause to me, that is what life is about. finally reaching that day when you have "nothing better to do".

my proudest accomplishment would probably be getting to audition for julliard. i wasn't accepted or anything and i certainly don't act anymore, but that was something i worked my entire childhood to get. my dad had called julliard when i was 12 or 13 to see what schools they accepted from. they recommended the boarding school i went to (idyllwild arts academy). my dad says they also told him they look for something specific when they accept applicants. they can't really explain it, but they know it when they see it. it was probably my most difficult audition to date, as it included cold readings of really obscure shakespear. no one from my group even got a callback. but i did get accepted to both hart and carnegie mellon that weekend, though i never went. even though i didn't make it and i decided against making it my career, it was still pretty cool just to be allowed to audition.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Chairmenmeow,
    Of all the places you've traveled to throughout the world and US which is your favorite? and why? architecture? countryside? people?
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

I never said that Randy. I just said I don't like it much.

Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    Miss Ivy, What is your biggest fear?
    i have two. not fulfilling my full potential, whatever that means, and i have a major fear of forgetting my memories. my mom's father had a photographic memory, and my mom and i kinda do as well. this i think makes us afraid of forgetting, as her biggest fear is losing her mind and mein is this fear of forgetting. to combat my fear of forgetting, i keep anything anyone gives me in shoeboxes in my closet. i take tons of pictures and write as much as possible. i re-read old emails, live journal posts, letters, ect. to remind me of where i came from too. i know, i'm weird. but that's probably my biggest fear.

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    my holiday would be "nothing better to do" day. it would be a national holiday where no one works and everyone has to do all the things that they say they would do when they had "nothing better to do". cause to me, that is what life is about. finally reaching that day when you have "nothing better to do".

my proudest accomplishment would probably be getting to audition for julliard. i wasn't accepted or anything and i certainly don't act anymore, but that was something i worked my entire childhood to get. my dad had called julliard when i was 12 or 13 to see what schools they accepted from. they recommended the boarding school i went to (idyllwild arts academy). my dad says they also told him they look for something specific when they accept applicants. they can't really explain it, but they know it when they see it. it was probably my most difficult audition to date, as it included cold readings of really obscure shakespear. no one from my group even got a callback. but i did get accepted to both hart and carnegie mellon that weekend, though i never went. even though i didn't make it and i decided against making it my career, it was still pretty cool just to be allowed to audition.
    I know a few people who went to Julliard. they're pretentious beasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixiessp View Post
    Chairmenmeow,
    Of all the places you've traveled to throughout the world and US which is your favorite? and why? architecture? countryside? people?
    out of everywhere i've been, idyllwild, ca was probably my favourite. i would say st. moritz, switzerland, but i feel like a lot of the beauty and niceness from people was due to the money. i was only at the boarding school for a year, but i loved being surrounded by artists and people who were actually passionate about doing something. there was a river, a gratto, a beautiful view of the city lights below, wooden fences you could walk barefoot on, endless hiking trails... it was heaven. i'm definitely a mountain lover, and so that was the town for me. it also has the best chinese food i've ever had in my life. it's weird to see this multi-story red & white chinese house amidst the pines, but the couple inside make some damn good cashew chicken.

Some weird shit goes on in Idyllwild...
    Quote Originally Posted by hannibul View Post
    It was NOT over when the germans bombed Pearl Harbor!
    '06, '07, '08, '09, '11!

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    out of everywhere i've been, idyllwild, ca was probably my favourite. i would say st. moritz, switzerland, but i feel like a lot of the beauty and niceness from people was due to the money. i was only at the boarding school for a year, but i loved being surrounded by artists and people who were actually passionate about doing something. there was a river, a gratto, a beautiful view of the city lights below, wooden fences you could walk barefoot on, endless hiking trails... it was heaven. i'm definitely a mountain lover, and so that was the town for me. it also has the best chinese food i've ever had in my life. it's weird to see this multi-story red & white chinese house amidst the pines, but the couple inside make some damn good cashew chicken.
    sounds like a great place!!

Quote Originally Posted by coldstart View Post
    Some weird shit goes on in Idyllwild...
    you mean like.....werewolves?

ok ivy, since it is in the news ... what do you think of the Magic Negro song that is being discussed and why do you feel that way?
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

i just had to read the article someone posted on this. it really just made me think that this is another reason the republicans need to start over. seperate blind hate and religious extremism from your party if you want to be taken seriously!!!!!!!!

and coldstart, do tell! i just remember a lot of drugs from the townies. i mean, there's nothing else out there to do...