Page 84 of 454 FirstFirst ... 7980818283848586878889 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,520 of 13591

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

Do you like sunsets? Why or why not?

puppies vs kittens?

tell us more about your thieving kitten... like who it may have been in a past life and which board member you could see it dating.

hand is to glove as ohio is to _______?

You get to pick a headliner for Coachella 09! Who do you pick & for what day? What is their set list?
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    the only cocks I suck belong to black women.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

SD, what is your most exciting/interesting/epic concert story?

Do you believe in medicine?
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggyduck View Post
    More laser beams is ALWAYS prefered to less laser beams. ALWAYS.

Quote Originally Posted by allyjoy View Post
    Mr. Discharge: what are the key aspects to someone you would consider "the one?"
    I don't believe in "the one." I believe in "the many." Especially if that many is all over my face. I guess the main aspect I'd want in a mate/companion/whatever would that we don't bore the fuck out of each other too quickly. Which would probably require a similar sense of humor and a willingness to get exceedingly stupid for a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by ivankay View Post
    What is the best advice you ever got? The kind of advice you live everyday. How did you acquire that wisdom? Why is it the best?
    I don't really remember any particular piece of advice that has helped me out. Most everything important I've learned has been from personal experience. But if I had to choose, I'll always choose the Butthole Surfers. "It's better to regret something you have done than to regret something you haven't done. SATAN SATAN SATAN."

Do you like sunsets? Why or why not?

puppies vs kittens?

tell us more about your thieving kitten... like who it may have been in a past life and which board member you could see it dating.

hand is to glove as ohio is to _______?

You get to pick a headliner for Coachella 09! Who do you pick & for what day? What is their set list?
    I've got absolutely nothing against sunsets. The sky should make an effort to be as interesting more often.

Depends on how they're cooked, but usually kittens.

I think the key point about my mom's thieving kitten is that it's gotten accidentally locked in the fridge TWICE already because it has sneaked in trying to steal food while my mom wasn't paying attention.

Hand:glove::Ohio:burning trash

I actually don't have a headliner in mind and need to shower and pick up my paycheck, so I'll get back to you on that. Roxy Music or OutKast or the impossibility of the Talking Heads would all be just fine by me.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    SD, what is your most exciting/interesting/epic concert story?
    I have a better not-concert story. When I was 17 or so, me and my best friend decided to drive the 3 or 4 hours to Detroit to see the recently reunited Stooges in her huge camper van that she some times lived out of. The only thing was that something was fucked up in it, so it would lose power pretty regularly and she would have to take it to an Auto Zone or somewhere and get the battery charged up again.

So we take off and get to about Toledo before the battery starts to die on us. We'd brought 40 oz's with us and were drinking them out of tiny paper cups, even though they were warm as piss. When we got off the highway, we noticed that none of the stop lights were working. There's a mild amount of traffic confusion, but we eventually locate an Auto Zone only to find out their power was out. Apparently the whole town's power was out. We probably should have given up and just waited for the power to come back on, but this was the fucking Stooges and we weren't going to miss the show. So my friend gets this jumper battery and hooks it directly to battery in the front of the van, securing the hood down with bungee cords. This actually works, and we take off for Michigan.

Now we're barreling down the highway trying to make up for lost time and the hood keeps flying up, totally blocking our view on the highway, and we keep having to pull over to the shoulder and secure it again. Eventually, we get it to stay down for good and make it to Detroit. When we get off the highway there, traffic is a total fucking nightmare. Turns out the power was out there too. And the rest of the east coast in general. We're slowly making progress towards our destination, more worried about being late to the show than anything else. While waiting in traffic there, we saw the Oscar Meyer weenie-mobile, which I think is the only time I've seen one actually on the road.

Finally, after hours in traffic, we make it to the venue and of course the show is canceled. And at that point, the power is too low on the van to be able to drive home with the headlights on. So we roll into the parking lot of the nearest gas station and set up camp. There's a lot of other kids, mostly punks, hanging around who also traveled a ways to the show. We end up staying up all night partying with all these kids, getting donated liquor by Canadians, hiking around a nearby golf course trying to find a lake we thought we saw to swim in, and generally being young drunk idiots. It was a lot of fun and almost made up for not seeing the Stooges.

The next morning, the power came back on, we charged up the van, and made it back to Akron in a few hours. I ended up getting arrested (yeah, go ahead, ask) and put on probation just before the reschedule date, so we ended up missing that one too. I got to see the Stooges in NYC and Vegoose though, although my friend hasn't gotten the chance yet.

Quote Originally Posted by feather View Post
    Do you believe in medicine?
    In excessive amounts.

I'll bite. Why'd you get arrested?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Complicity to burglary. One of my close friends starting to lose his mind and thinking he was some kind of gangsta. Mostly because his daddy never loved him and because he was doing quite a bit of meth at the time. He had some shoot out over something stupid because he thought he was fucking Rambo or something. After he got out of jail for that, he convinced me to be the getaway driver for some ridiculous heist on a friend's cousin's house or some shit. Of course, the neighbors saw us, reported the license plate, I got arrested, ratted them out to save my own ass. I spent the weekend in juvy, got off with 6 months probation (that wasn't really enforced at all) and him and the other guy got some jail time. He kicked my ass, sort of, when he got out of jail again. Then I moved to CA, quit being such a dumb irresponsible asshole, and ended up getting death threats via MySpace from him. I still have dreams about him killing me.

Whoa, that is sooo badass!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

Jesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    Complicity to burglary. One of my close friends starting to lose his mind and thinking he was some kind of gangsta. Mostly because his daddy never loved him and because he was doing quite a bit of meth at the time. He had some shoot out over something stupid because he thought he was fucking Rambo or something. After he got out of jail for that, he convinced me to be the getaway driver for some ridiculous heist on a friend's cousin's house or some shit. Of course, the neighbors saw us, reported the license plate, I got arrested, ratted them out to save my own ass. I spent the weekend in juvy, got off with 6 months probation (that wasn't really enforced at all) and him and the other guy got some jail time. He kicked my ass, sort of, when he got out of jail again. Then I moved to CA, quit being such a dumb irresponsible asshole, and ended up getting death threats via MySpace from him. I still have dreams about him killing me.
    go back and KICK HIS FUCKING TEETH IN!!! ill come with you.

SoulDischarge,
    Is it ok with you if I refer to you as SD for the remainder of your week (because I'm a lazy fuck)?
    A movie is being made about your life (and from your stories so far, I'd totally see it). What's the movie titled, who stars in your role and what songs are on the soundtrack?

What's your record label called and what kind of music do you put out?

Quote Originally Posted by fiyahhh! View Post
    SoulDischarge,
    Is it ok with you if I refer to you as SD for the remainder of your week (because I'm a lazy fuck)?
    A movie is being made about your life (and from your stories so far, I'd totally see it). What's the movie titled, who stars in your role and what songs are on the soundtrack?

What's your record label called and what kind of music do you put out?
    I'd prefer it if you called me "pumpkin."

The movie would be called "Tender Expectations ", Werner Herzog would play me at all stages of my life without any visible sign of aging, only costume changes, and I would commission DJ Assault to do a 40-minute remix of Donna Summer's "I Feel Love."

I'm not sure what I would name my record label. Once I thought of starting one calling Fetal Wasteland, based on the Who lyric (I'm not really even a big Who fan, but it's catchy). I'd probably put out no wave, fucked up synth pop, mutant disco, and Krautrock inspired stuff.

SD: If you could dig a tunnel to anywhere in the world, to gain easy access to this special place, where would it lead to?

<3 F
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggyduck View Post
    More laser beams is ALWAYS prefered to less laser beams. ALWAYS.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    I'd prefer it if you called me "pumpkin."

The movie would be called "Tender Expectations ", Werner Herzog would play me at all stages of my life without any visible sign of aging, only costume changes, and I would commission DJ Assault to do a 40-minute remix of Donna Summer's "I Feel Love."

I'm not sure what I would name my record label. Once I thought of starting one calling Fetal Wasteland, based on the Who lyric (I'm not really even a big Who fan, but it's catchy). I'd probably put out no wave, fucked up synth pop, mutant disco, and Krautrock inspired stuff.
    Those are the best answers to this question yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

SD: If you could dig a tunnel to anywhere in the world, to gain easy access to this special place, where would it lead to?

<3 F
    Probably San Francisco. And to make sure I'm always welcomed properly, it would exit out at the city's scuzziest bar bathroom.

Red face Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

<3 F
    where ever feather lives... ahhh geee goshh
    "Strange things are afoot at the Circle K"

2013 = 12 Coachellas

do it do it do it do it do it do it do it now! say it say it say it say it say it say it say it now!

Quote Originally Posted by wstsidela View Post
    I should smack you in the head but I draw the line at gay bashing.
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    use some common sense you asshats

Money is no object, pumpkin. (Can I call you pumpkin too? )

Where would you live and where would be your vacation home or homes?

your life is a greek tragedy: what is your character's name & how does everyone die?

your life is a comedy: who do you end up marrying and what crazy cahoots did you get into to nab the guy?

which of santa's reindeer do you most identify with, and why?

If you could create a holiday, when would it be, what is it called, and what are we celebrating?
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    the only cocks I suck belong to black women.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

Pumpkin,
    If you were going to be trapped in a tv show for the rest of your life, which show would it be?

If you could only listen to music from one continuous 5-year period, where in the timeline of music history would it lie?

Pumpkin,

What is the best breakfast, lunch and dinner you could possibly ever have? No limitations.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Money is no object, pumpkin. (Can I call you pumpkin too? )

Where would you live and where would be your vacation home or homes?
    I'm not well traveled enough to decide. I wouldn't mind a house/apartment in a couple of major US cities (NYC, Chicago, LA, San Francisco, Detroit, Cleveland, maybe some others I've never been to) that I could move freely between and house friends while I'm away.

your life is a greek tragedy: what is your character's name & how does everyone die?

your life is a comedy: who do you end up marrying and what crazy cahoots did you get into to nab the guy?

which of santa's reindeer do you most identify with, and why?

If you could create a holiday, when would it be, what is it called, and what are we celebrating?
    No.

No.

Definitely no.

This question is harder than I thought and I will give it more consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by fiyahhh! View Post
    Pumpkin,
    If you were going to be trapped in a tv show for the rest of your life, which show would it be?

If you could only listen to music from one continuous 5-year period, where in the timeline of music history would it lie?
    Well, Dewdrop, I'd probably want to get trapped in the Young Ones. At least that way I'd get a guest band every week.

I suppose '77-'82. The best punk, post punk, disco, the beginnings of hip hop and electro, no wave, synth-pop, etc. was mostly made in that time frame.

Detroit? Oh hell no.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

have you ever gotten into a physical altercation with someone you were dating?

aka, have you ever had to choke a bitch?
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

For what it's worth, I've had my chicken choked.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    but you're not a bitch so that doesn't count <3
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Quote Originally Posted by ivankay View Post
    Pumpkin,

What is the best breakfast, lunch and dinner you could possibly ever have? No limitations.

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    have you ever gotten into a physical altercation with someone you were dating?

aka, have you ever had to choke a bitch?
    I've never dated anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    I'm assuming this is an offer for pics, and my answer is 'sure.'

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Drug discretion goes right out the window around the holidays on this board, I see.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Those be old drug threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

i would totally post a picture of myself if i hadn't spent a solid third of my posts describing my personal drug use in detail

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Those be old drug threads.
    Oh amyzzz.