Page 6 of 454 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

Faxy! Now that I have your attention. Thank you for those kind words my friend. I said earlier but you musta missed it, I'm always gunna be a solo @ the polo at heart. you guys were my original camping group, and I did try to split my time. PAW came out of nowhere and literally changed my life though. You and I had a few conversation, I dont remember what, but I have distincty memories of us chatting it up at the solo camper's shade. I also remember the first time I saw you, we were in the coachella grounds and were like "Hey!" and you wished me a happy birthday! !

also, I've added Wilco onto my evergrowing list of music to check out, I have skybluesky and summerteeth (and I think a ghost is born). Just wanted to let you know since you're my resident wilco expert.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by CalmerThanYou View Post
    Salah - Do you smoke meth in your drugz use? I know this is a problem with a lot of homosexuals
    Quote Originally Posted by sbessio
    You mean my good friend Tina? I love that little slut, of course I "party"
    She's also been known as chrissy...during my club days tweekers would think I had that shit all day just cause my name was chrissy...

I love Salah because he let me enlighten him on use of the chillem and turned me on to the black keys...he's dying to have a smoke out session with me...

Kisses honeyxoxoxox!!!

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Quote Originally Posted by sbessiso View Post
    Faxy! Now that I have your attention. Thank you for those kind words my friend. I said earlier but you musta missed it, I'm always gunna be a solo @ the polo at heart. you guys were my original camping group, and I did try to split my time. PAW came out of nowhere and literally changed my life though. You and I had a few conversation, I dont remember what, but I have distincty memories of us chatting it up at the solo camper's shade. I also remember the first time I saw you, we were in the coachella grounds and were like "Hey!" and you wished me a happy birthday! !

also, I've added Wilco onto my evergrowing list of music to check out, I have skybluesky and summerteeth (and I think a ghost is born). Just wanted to let you know since you're my resident wilco expert.
    Thanks Salah! I understand being drawn to the PAW group. I kinda like all of the different camping groups and I liked that we were all next to eachother as well. Enjoy the Wilco and if I can suggest the most played out and critically acclaimed wilco album "Yankee Hotel Foxtrot". It changed my life and I can't even listen to it anymore i played it so much. I had a killer mix cd I made with nothing but Wilco and Beck. You would have dug it and it would have been a perfect intro for you to Wilco. Oh well, I lost it a while back.

anyway thanks for letting me know

If I were posited the Klosterman question, it would be no doubt that I'd not allow the Alice In Chains thing to happen. Any Soul Mate of mine would know that the Alice in Chains thing would be perpetual torture for me, whereas theirs is a semi-frequent, but not permanent, discomfort. Plus, they could totally dope up before the attack and not even feel it.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Quote Originally Posted by SFChrissy View Post
    She's also been known as chrissy...during my club days tweekers would think I had that shit all day just cause my name was chrissy...

I love Salah because he let me enlighten him on use of the chillem and turned me on to the black keys...he's dying to have a smoke out session with me...

Kisses honeyxoxoxox!!!
    I've never heard it called Chrissy, next time i'm on the prowl I'll make sure to use it.

I LOOVE my chillem by the way, its easily my favorite piece at the moment and has awesome green questionmarks on the sides. also, did I turn you onto the black keys? really? I got all of my friends down here into them as well. they rock so hard and goddammit, the singer makes me swooooon (drummer too )
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

thestripe

sbessiso, you should have answered each question with an emocon. Keep it real kid.

I used to make chillums, TRUE STORY!

Hippie

I'm a huge fan of chillums. They're my favorite kinds of pieces to use. They look like crackpipes, who cares? Chillums FTW!

Chrissy, how'd you quote something from "sbessio" and not "sbessiso"? Did you purposely delete an "s"?

Wilco is the shiznet!!
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

Oh my God, I've been completely blind to a whole S all this time.

Whoa.

Now I see it, I can't unsee it, but I swear to Christ, I've never seen that S before. In my head, I've been saying it "SeBessEeYo"

His name is tough. I keep saying "Salad".

I've never heard it called Chrissy, next time i'm on the prowl I'll make sure to use it.

I LOOVE my chillem by the way, its easily my favorite piece at the moment and has awesome green questionmarks on the sides. also, did I turn you onto the black keys? really? I got all of my friends down here into them as well. they rock so hard and goddammit, the singer makes me swooooon (drummer too )
    Crissy is short for crystal...get it but crystla is not my name...and, yes you did turn me on to the Black Keys who I turned my girl too and we totallly love them and are super bumbed about missing their 10$ fillmore here in the city!!! Enjoy the Chillum cause they RULE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dylanja View Post
    I used to make chillums, TRUE STORY!
    I would love to have one...

Quote Originally Posted by Backwater View Post
    I'm a huge fan of chillums. They're my favorite kinds of pieces to use. They look like crackpipes, who cares? Chillums FTW!
    Yayyyy another fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JSam67 View Post
    Chrissy, how'd you quote something from "sbessio" and not "sbessiso"? Did you purposely delete an "s"?
    I have no idea...and asked myself the same question after reading your post...did he change his name the little fucker?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by MissingPerson View Post
    Oh my God, I've been completely blind to a whole S all this time.

Whoa.

Now I see it, I can't unsee it, but I swear to Christ, I've never seen that S before. In my head, I've been saying it "SeBessEeYo"
    WTF just happened with his name??? Cause I've been in the same boat MP...

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    His name is tough. I keep saying "Salad".
    do you think of tossing salad while saying it???

Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    If I were posited the Klosterman question, it would be no doubt that I'd not allow the Alice In Chains thing to happen. Any Soul Mate of mine would know that the Alice in Chains thing would be perpetual torture for me, whereas theirs is a semi-frequent, but not permanent, discomfort. Plus, they could totally dope up before the attack and not even feel it.
    Chuck posts here from time-to-time
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

He does? Awesome.
    Upcoming Shows:
    * Dillon Francis + Anamanaguchi -- December 28th

Going to Weekend 1 of Coachella 2014

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Cara. Don't judge a man for not being able to formulate a coherent thought. On an internet forum of all places.

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bug on your lip View Post
    no way-
    I have a copy of 'killing yourself to live' sitting right in front of me. crazy.

Hippie

Salah, why don't you like Tool or Primus? Those are easily two of the best bands of the 90's so what's the deal? Too much aggro?

Salah-

The other day, a friend of mine was describing Vegas to a bunch of us. And I was kind of nodding, and agreeing, as if I'd been there too. But I've never been to Vegas - I just sort of... thought I had for a second, because I've played so much Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

So anyway, ever played Vice City?

Salah.

Favorite color?

Favorite drink?

Favorite food?
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

Salah-

The other day, a friend of mine was describing Vegas to a bunch of us. And I was kind of nodding, and agreeing, as if I'd been there too. But I've never been to Vegas - I just sort of... thought I had for a second, because I've played so much Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

oh dude, the first time I came to LA, I got pretty freaking tripped out when I started recognizing all the landmarks from GTA

PAW came out of nowhere and literally changed my life though.
    You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by bug on your lip View Post
    Is this true??? He's one of my favorite authors. I've read those books over&over&over again so many times.

Quote Originally Posted by Backwater View Post
    Salah, why don't you like Tool or Primus? Those are easily two of the best bands of the 90's so what's the deal? Too much aggro?
    Most definitely.

I've never played ANY GTA before. Never played any Halo, never played any guitar hero/rock band/whatever its called now. Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Salah.

Favorite color?

Favorite drink?

Favorite food?
    Blue/Black

Ice Water/Orange Fanta w/pizza or subway

PIZZA!!

Nice. My admiration grows. How can you not like someone who likes pizza.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Quote Originally Posted by frozen pilgrim View Post
    oh dude, the first time I came to LA, I got pretty freaking tripped out when I started recognizing all the landmarks from GTA
    Definitely a weird feeling. Hey, maybe we're in the Matrix after all?

Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Nice. My admiration grows. How can you not like someone who likes pizza.

Besides ridiculous amounts of posting on here, my friends and I just like to hang out and shoot the shit. We have supernintendo marathons, eat pizza, talk mad shit about tourists, talk about Bowie and Flight of the Conchords. There are Trashy Beach Parties at night, but most of the time we just try to stay sane inside insanity.

I have no idea how to find you!!

I would really like to be writing for a magazine of some kind. Maybe even a newspaper. I would like to be a film critic, this has been my dream for a few years but lately I've kinda eased away from that. I'm doing some soul-searching to be honest. All I can hope is that 10 years from now. I'm happy no matter what I'm doing

You mean my good friend Tina? I love that little slut, of course I "party"

Hmm, I havent seen him at any of the meetings. To be honest, names and faces arent really important

This is a tough one, keep in mind, also, a lot of my pictures arent on my comp, so with what I've got, it might be this

Fucking ridiculous and totally embarassing. Unbelievabely fucked up. We later on figured out that these were out alter egos for the night. Plus, the debut of the fairy wings! (p.s.-sexy Bowie shirt, yes?) That night was such a blast

My Rainbow Powers!!

Thanks Bro! and this is only because I cant talk about boyz with you

I dont have a DD shirt!!!! Theyre always so expensive. But I mos def plan on getting one beofore next coachella. we can be twins!

*sigh* It's my fault I GUESS. There is a good chunk of the time I'm just being normal and whatnot and everyone else attacks with the gay puns/doubt entendres etc. But I'm flattered I suppose. Why the Hell not?? I will look you up for thing whenever I hit Dublin. You have to take me to the bar the prettiest boys frequent the most. No pressure on Guero, it took me years to get to AF.

Agreed. I'm not nearly that interesting. I can barely fill a day
    okay. so i just finally read this thread. can i just say, i too want to be a film critic, i too have that david bowie shirt. and i too have nintendo marathons while talking about david bowie and FOC. probably my favorite thing to do is smoke a joint drink some gin and talk about traveling back in time to rape ziggy stardust...

also i think you have really good taste in music and movies.

will you be my gay soul mate? i prefer pain over alice in chains....

Salah, if you could go back in time and see any concert, who would you see?

Salah, if you could live anywhere you wanted to, where would you live?

whats your power animal?

When did you come out/how did your parents react? Do they know about your recreational drug use, and, if so, how do they feel about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****