Page 453 of 454 FirstFirst ... 448449450451452453454 LastLast
Results 13,561 to 13,590 of 13591

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

  1. #13561
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    13,012

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    EDIT: Apparently, saying this was mean.
    Last edited by thelastgreatman; 11-07-2013 at 08:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  2. #13562
    Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In A Beautiful Place Out In The Country
    Posts
    16,508

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Jordanp continues to disappoint.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

  3. #13563
    Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Duluth Minnesota
    Posts
    8,630

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Jordanp continues to disappoint.
    He'll be in jail before ya know it
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

  4. #13564

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Jordanp continues to disappoint.
    because of my attempt to be a person?
    Certain songs they get so scratched into our souls

  5. #13565
    Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In A Beautiful Place Out In The Country
    Posts
    16,508

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordanp View Post
    because of my attempt to be a person?
    In part, because you say things like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

  6. #13566

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

  7. #13567
    Coachella Junkie Miroir Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Zip City
    Posts
    7,487

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Jordanp: somehow makes even the dumbest of his interlocutors shine in comparison.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

  8. #13568
    VigoTheCarpathian
    Guest

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Miroir Noir: calling many people dumb.

  9. #13569

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

  10. #13570
    VigoTheCarpathian
    Guest

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    JordanP is trying to be Persian. Now I get it

  11. #13571
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    41,040

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by VigoTheCarpathian View Post
    Yes, that's the question. For instance: I believe that the mass destruction of Dresden was justified not for the tragic civilian loss it resulted in but because it was aimed at alleviating universal misery and destroying the greatest evil mankind has ever experienced. It's a very serious question and history is riddled with successes and failures.
    That's simplistic pap.

    The destruction of Dresden was far disproportionate to the military need. It was intended to punish the German people and also scare the Russians. It played almost no role in the collapse of nazi germany.

  12. #13572

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    The destruction of Dresden was far disproportionate to the military need. It was intended to punish the German people and also scare the Russians. It played almost no role in the collapse of nazi germany.
    all true.. generals were a lot more barbaric back then because you didn't have mutilated civilians being shown on the nightly news
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

  13. #13573
    Coachella Junkie Miroir Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Zip City
    Posts
    7,487

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    So it goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

  14. #13574
    Coachella Junkie stinkbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,656

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Do you remember Dresden? Me neither, but here we are cr***
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

  15. #13575

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    purrson

  16. #13576

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    *giggle*
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

  17. #13577
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    13,012

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    That's simplistic pap.

    The destruction of Dresden was far disproportionate to the military need. It was intended to punish the German people and also scare the Russians. It played almost no role in the collapse of nazi germany.
    You don't buy into the premise that they did it because Dresden was still a manufacturing center even if it wasn't manufacturing arms and that destroying it was an effective way to cripple the Germans themselves--not just the military, but the people--ability to sustain? I mean, 100k human lives aside, kinda the same premise behind Sherman's March. Sometimes you have to just break the enemies soul.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  18. #13578
    VigoTheCarpathian
    Guest

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    I don't buy into the premise that the U.S. Government hadn't the intelligence to understand the reality of the Holocaust until the war ended. Kristallnacht was in 1938. We knew. What we didn't know was when the war would actually end.
    Last edited by VigoTheCarpathian; 11-08-2013 at 03:23 PM.

  19. #13579
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    13,012

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Nobody was asking you anything. I was asking Tom a question for intelligent discourse. You are a fucking idiot who apparently thinks that global news transparency was a thing in 1938 in a totalitarian state. You're literally a disaster of a human brain. I'm sitting here trying to imagine how good looking you would have to be to get through life successfully being this stupid, but it's irrelevant anyway because you look like your face was set afire and put out with a sock full of quarters.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  20. #13580
    VigoTheCarpathian
    Guest

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Who cares what the global media knew. I'm talking about state intelligence. Civilians on the ground throught Eastern Europe knew what was going on.

  21. #13581
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    13,012

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    ... and you base this on what exactly? Why the fuck am I even asking. Shut the fuck up, Vigo.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  22. #13582
    VigoTheCarpathian
    Guest

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    stop petering out

  23. #13583
    Coachella Junkie SoulDischarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Vampire State Building
    Posts
    16,203

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    It's like jackstraw without an actual point.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

  24. #13584
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    13,012

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    It's like Jackstraw except with absolutely no education, information, grasp of logic, ability to reason, command of the English language, life experience...
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  25. #13585
    VigoTheCarpathian
    Guest

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Peter

  26. #13586
    VigoTheCarpathian
    Guest

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    EDIT: Apparently, saying this was mean.
    Why did you edit this you spineless pussy

  27. #13587
    old school Drewski27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    California's Elbow
    Posts
    5,283

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    vigo, when you fart, does that mean the smell comes out your ears?
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

    September 24 - Modest Mouse - Vina Robles Amp.
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

  28. #13588
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    13,012

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    THAT'S why his ears always smell like semen.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  29. #13589
    old school ocbruin84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,808

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Hey here's an idea. You know those people who are desperately poor, down on their luck, uneducated, abused, and generally ill-equipped for life? Let's make fun of them.

  30. #13590
    old school Drewski27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    California's Elbow
    Posts
    5,283

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    that looks awesome. gonna use that as my new office computer background.
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

    September 24 - Modest Mouse - Vina Robles Amp.
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

Similar Threads

  1. Board members who make music
    By corbo in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 11-12-2014, 01:33 PM
  2. If this board had 95,000,000 members
    By Stefinitely Maybe in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 09:59 PM
  3. CBM Impressions of Board Members
    By canexplain in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 11:29 PM
  4. Hey Board Members...should I or shouldn't I???
    By C DUB YA in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 10:45 PM
  5. PF/VET BOARD MEMBERS..... HELP ME....
    By take2andpass in forum Passes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 05:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •