Page 442 of 454 FirstFirst ... 437438439440441442443444445446447 ... LastLast
Results 13,231 to 13,260 of 13591

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    unit300021,

You son of a bitch. Can you provide a few albums/CDs that have been essential in the sountrack of your life? Note. I just wanted to call you a son of a bitch.
    There isn't any albums that have been the soundtrack for my entire life. There has been some that have super important to me for specific periods of my life that I'm going to explain below.

Beastie Boys Hello Nasty. The first CD I bought with my own money. Growing up I was allowed to buy lunch from school once a week. In 6th grade I took a dollar from it and saved it for like 8 weeks or so until I had enough to buy it. I listened to it non stop but could only really do it in secret so I wouldn't get in trouble from my mom. I think everyone will always have a special place in their heart for their first album, regardless of how much different they are now musically. Yes I still do have the CD case, but have no idea where the actual CD is it's self.

Dave Matthews Band Busted Stuff. I'm not afraid to admit it I like DMB. Well actually my whole family does and we see them together every few years. My brother is the biggest nut of them though. At this point I'll basically only listen to them when I know I am going to see them or if they come up on shuffle. I ripped their newest album form my dad a few months ago when it came out and I have still yet to listen to it. However around the time Busted Stuff came out I was a freshman in high school I believe and I was going through some personal issues and that album really helped me out through them. More specifically the songs "Grey Street" and "You Never Know" really just helped me when I felt the lowest.

Not a specific album but Earth, Wind, and Fire best of album. My first two years of college I spent on academic probation because I went through the whole phase of caring more about partying then class. After that changed in my third year I got my shit together and actually tried. So prior to my first midterm I just happen to put on Earth, Wind, and Fire and I got an A on that test. After that I always listened to it prior to test and that best of CD is a symbolic of me just changing my life around and doing better in school.

Last major one off the top of my head is ( ) by Sigur Ros. My first and favorite album from one of my favorite bands. I remember I was with a friend and he was like you need to listen to this. After hearing about half of it I immediately proceeded to the nearest store which happened to be a best buy and purchased it. No further explanation need on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

Have you ever owned an exotic pet (salt water fish, reptiles, chinchillas etc)? If no, which one would you like to?

Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post
    Have you ever owned an exotic pet (salt water fish, reptiles, chinchillas etc)? If no, which one would you like to?
    I haven't personally but my roomate in college had a salt water fish tank. I once bought a fish for it but it got killed 3 days later. If I could one I would want some of iguana or komoto dragon would be pretty sweet.

What's the longest amount of time you've ever stared at a cat's butt hole?

Dog's red rocket?

Monkey's balls?
    Youth, you son of a bitch, where did you go?

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Ocean View Post
    so I assume you've never been cunt punched at a festival? Well lucky you!

What is your favorite and worst childhood memory?
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheddar's Cousin View Post
    What's the longest amount of time you've ever stared at a cat's butt hole?

Dog's red rocket?

Monkey's balls?
    I've never owned a cat so not more then what I've seen at friends house.

The only dob I've ever had was a female so no red rockets there. However I was at Thanksgiving dinner at family friends house and there do had the red rocket going on for about a minute. I probably only looked at it for about ten seconds so I guess that would have to be my answer.

I don't even know about Monkey Ball's. I'm sure when I was younger and went to the zoo I probably did stare but I don't know off hand.

Quote Originally Posted by ENluv12 View Post
    What is your favorite and worst childhood memory?
    My favorite child hood memory was when my friend had a sleep over for his ninth birthday. His mom gave us pizza and soda for dinner, then add ice cream and birthday cake for desert plus add in candy and all 10 of us that where there were up til about two in the morning, which lets face it is late for a nine year old. You see the shows/movies of kids birthday parties driving the parents crazy, well that was us. We had this laser tag toy thing but it really sucked so we ditched that and had a pillow fight instead. However someone decided that using our shorts would be better so we did that instead. A bunch of kids running around in their underwear hitting each other with shorts must have been a site for his parents. After that we played some more games and eventually ended the night watching Mission: Impossible. Needless to say that was the last time his parents allowed him to have a sleep over party.

MY worst childhood memory is also my biggest regret so far. Basically when I was about 12 I was on vacation with my family, in Palm Springs no less, and me and my brother got in a fight. My brother is five years older then me and we were at the stage where we basically fought about everything. I don't even remember what this fight was about but I just was super mad at him. Basically he was pinning me down and I spit on him. Just seeing his reaction after that and his face is burned into my mind and I don't think I will ever forget it. That still is the worst I've ever felt and I hate that I did it.

If money was no object and you had a month to take your dream vacation, where would you travel to, what would you do, and who would you take with you?

If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be and what would you ask them/talk about?

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    If money was no object and you had a month to take your dream vacation, where would you travel to, what would you do, and who would you take with you?
    Dream vacation that's a tough one. My first thought would be doing Glastonbury and other European festivals. However I feel like it wouldn't be a vacation after a while, and my idea of a vacation is relaxing on the beach with drink in hand doing nothing. I would love to do a Tahiti/Fuji trip. My parents went to Tahiti and my dad still talks about how much he loved it and how much he wants to go back. I would take my parents because I was fortunate enough growing up that we went on a summer vacation every summer so I would take them as a thank you. Would spend the whole time snorkeling/learning to scuba dive, drinking on the beach, exploring the islands and just get some good old fashioned R&R

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaf12 View Post
    If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be and what would you ask them/talk about?
    Two people come straight to mind, John Lennon and Kurt Cobain but I feel like Lennon would be the better conversation so I would pick him. First question I would ask him would be if he knew he was going to be murdered would he have done things differently? I.E. not being so vocal on issues, not date that crazy person in Yoko Ono. We would probably just talk about anything from music to social issues to whatever. He seemed like such a well rounded guy that knew lots of things.

Quote Originally Posted by unit300021 View Post
    First question I would ask him would be if he knew he was going to be murdered would he have done things differently?
    I'm going to bet he'd say no.

What is your job/ what do you do?

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    What is your job/ what do you do?
    Currently I am working a dead end shitty paying part time job. I'm only 24 years old so I don't feel bad about that yet or the fact that I had to move back in my parents. However I decided I want to join the Peace Corps while I'm still young enough and able to do something like that. However one of the things you need is a years worth of volunteer experience which I don't have. So recently I started doing volunteer work with the American Red Cross and am Currently in the process of applying for Americorps and hopefully be able move to either Austin or Miami through it. Either way I want to get out of Orange County for some time.

Favorite TV Shows?

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Shut Up Forever Almost All of You.

SEE YOU AT WEEKEND ONE!

Quote Originally Posted by bobchella View Post
    Favorite TV Shows?
    Sports Center, Curb Your Enthusiasm, It's Always Sunny are the three shows I watch regularly. I watch other sitcoms like How I Met Your but I don't go out of my way to make sure I see every episode. I'm personally not a big fan of reality TV shows so I typically stay away from them, with exception of the three episodes I saw of The Challenge or whatever season it was on MTV because I used to party with Johnny Bananas (mutual friends) so I felt kind of bad for not watching any at the time. I could not care less now though.

Unit: Rank your top five favorite NFL football teams and briefly describe why you like them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pee Wee Herman's Hermits View Post
    Melted my face off at Skrillex

Quote Originally Posted by icedKeg View Post
    Unit: Rank your top five favorite NFL football teams and briefly describe why you like them.
    1: 49ers. First game I ever watch was the 49ers versus the Jets where Garrison Hearst had is 96 yard TD run in overtime to win the game. Been a fan ever since. Ironically both my brother and sister live up in the city now.
    2: Giants. My parents are from New York so I grew up with the New York influence. Also why I'm a So Cal Yankee fan. Growing up I had to like the Yankees and had to hate the Red Sox, but living 20 mins from Anaheim I've grown up with the Angels also, but that's off topic.
    3: Chargers. Closet thing to an LA team. Plus I loved watching Brees when he was on the Chargers. Was my favorite QB at the time.
    4: Packers. Not so much a Packers fan as a Rodgers fan. My brother went to Cal Berkeley when Rodgers played there and because of my brother I became a Cal fan. My college doesn't have a football program so I've stuck with Cal. But as long as the Packers don't play a team above the list I have to route for them simply because of Rodgers.
    5: Jets. See description above for Giants. Except I played against Sanchez in high school so that was pretty cool.

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

What's the weirdest thing that ever gave you an orgasm?
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

If you get skids in your undies, do you wash or toss?

Who is the last person you wanted to slap as hard as you could?
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

August 23/24 - FYF Fest - Expo park
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

Do you believe in ghosts? And if you were forced onto a reality TV show and you had to stay for the entire season which one? Storage Wars, Gold Rush, Amish Mafia, Drugs Inc., American Pickers, Here Comes HoneyBooBoo, Dangerous Grounds, Jersey Shore or Parking Wars ????
    2001, 2004, 2007, 2009

2013 EDM wishlish (please):

classixx, stanton warriors, logistics, jefr tale
    spencer & hill, bent, eric prydz, mike realm, nick thayer
    kruder & dorfmeister, young punx, phonat, treasure fingers
    Kraak & Smaak, sergio & benoit, kris menace, bassjackers, DJ Craze
    DIGITALISM, knifeparty, chemical brothers, bassbintwins, seth troxler

If you could see any band, in any era, who/when would you see?

What has been yr favorite/most memorable coachella performance?

If you could elect any person president, who would it be?
    Last edited by FEELS; 12-13-2012 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    What's the weirdest thing that ever gave you an orgasm?
    I've never really blown a load over anything to weird before. The strangest thing that gave me a hard on happened in a history class in college. It was a giant lecture hall with an old lady teaching it and we were talking about something to do with a paper. I don't even know what caused it but next thing I know I have a hard on. Probably not what you were hoping for but that one was just weird to me. Luckily it went down by the time class ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    If you get skids in your undies, do you wash or toss?
    Depends on the undies and how big the skid marks are. I very rarely get them though, well at least big enough for me to notice them. I think I've thrown away four pairs of underwear from something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    Who is the last person you wanted to slap as hard as you could?
    When I saw this picture

As far as people I know goes. Last Sunday I was hanging out with my best friend and I don't know why but I just really wanted to slap him. I didn't but it was bothering me the entire time.

Quote Originally Posted by joppy-slow View Post
    Do you believe in ghosts? And if you were forced onto a reality TV show and you had to stay for the entire season which one? Storage Wars, Gold Rush, Amish Mafia, Drugs Inc., American Pickers, Here Comes HoneyBooBoo, Dangerous Grounds, Jersey Shore or Parking Wars ????
    I don't believe in Ghost but when I lived in Vegas some crazy stuff would happen in the apartment all the time that made me start to believe in them. Small things like things falling down or getting turned on without touching them. Then I moved out and nothing of that sort has happened since so I'm going to guess it was a bad draft in the apartment.
    As for reality TV shows if I had to pick from that list I would probably choose Storage Wars simply because I wouldn't have to live with any of them. If any show I think it would be pretty fun to be on Duck Dynasty. I've only seen part of one episode but who wouldn't want to do crazy stupid shit with a bunch of red necks?

Quote Originally Posted by FEELS View Post
    If you could see any band, in any era, who/when would you see?

What has been yr favorite/most memorable coachella performance?

If you could elect any person president, who would it be?
    Nirvana, my old boss a big Nirvana fan and saw them a bunch of times in small venues up in San Francisco and said those where some of his best shows. I would have loved to been at any of those shows, but alas Kurt died before I was even old enough to know who Nirvana was. They just seem like the perfect small club band to me.

Tough to answer my most memorable act at coachella but I'll name two. First one Of Montreal in 07. Not that it even was a great set and I remember Kevin Barnes having sound issues with his guitar but it was the very first set I saw at Coachella (unless you count the very end of that awful Perry Farrell band Satellite Party, which I don't). Every one remembers their first Coachella set and it's always special to them and that was mine. Second one would probably be Macca. Enough said on that one. Just a caveat though in 06 I was only 17 and my parent's didn't think I was old enough to go on and in 08 I had prior obligations that weekend I couldn't have gotten out of so that why those acts are excluded.

I would name myself president simply because the very first thing I would do is make a siesta a national law. If someone else more qualified then me would agree to that then I would choose them but siesta is what I think we as a country needs,

VigoTheCarpathian

Unit, fast forward ten years and you're making big money, got your own estate, and can have any 3 cars you'd like in these categories:

1. Everyday driver
    2. SUV/truck
    3. Toy

What would they be?

ghosts are real.

okay....if you HAD to do one or the other which would you do....

eat a cow penis or suck the juices out of horses ball sack.
    marry someone you hate and have everything else in the world at your fingertips or marry someone you love and live in a dump and struggle for money.
    kiss a frog or kiss a donkey.
    stuff a pickle up your nose or a carrot up your butt.

Serious question now. What was your most amazing accomplishment? (also dont skip the previous questions they were also serious and real)

Quote Originally Posted by VigoTheCarpathian View Post
    Unit, fast forward ten years and you're making big money, got your own estate, and can have any 3 cars you'd like in these categories:

1. Everyday driver
    2. SUV/truck
    3. Toy

What would they be?
    1. Infiniti G37 coupe.
    2. Jeep Grand Cherokee
    3 Bat Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaf12 View Post
    ghosts are real.

okay....if you HAD to do one or the other which would you do....

eat a cow penis or suck the juices out of horses ball sack.
    marry someone you hate and have everything else in the world at your fingertips or marry someone you love and live in a dump and struggle for money.
    kiss a frog or kiss a donkey.
    stuff a pickle up your nose or a carrot up your butt.

Serious question now. What was your most amazing accomplishment? (also dont skip the previous questions they were also serious and real)
    Cow Penis.
    Mary Someone I hate and then have an affair with the one I love, have the best of Both worlds.
    Kiss a frog.
    A baby carrot up the nose, If not applicable then baby carrot up the but. I couldn't imagine vinegar in the nose.

My biggest accomplishment so far is probably just graduating college with a degree. Sounds lame as of now I know but screw it I'm only 24 and haven't really done much yet.

VigoTheCarpathian

Unit, what car would your wife drive?

VigoTheCarpathian

Or bitch or ho or whatever you got goin on in 10

How does one get chosen for this?