2. My name would be Superman, just to confuse the shit out of people. ("Hey, look! It's Superman! Horray! Oh, SHIT! Wrong one! RUUUUUNNNN!!!")
3. Definitely my power would be to control the inevitable army of LaserCats that I will create. PEW PEW PEW PEW LASERS PEW
4. I would have to say... The dodo. I always enjoy laughing at stupid animals doing stupid things.
1. Spaten Optimator
3. Blue Moon (shut up, it's delicious)
4. Shiner Oktoberfest seasonal
5. Shiner Bock
6. Sam Adams (almost any variety that isn't the Christmas flavor)
7. Ommegang Abbey Ale
8. Dos Equis Amber
9. Almost any German beer
10. Almost any Belgium beer
2. Oooo, good one. Probably Mike TV. Motherfucker gets an opportunity to be de-moleculized and get shot into a television?!? Sign me up!
3. Slayer and Slipknot kick fucking ass and do not apologize for it.
4. Scarlett Johansson's ass has a special place in my heart.
5. Can I assume my cat Marla is safe too? I think she would be considered family. If that isn't in the rules, I'd grab my cat. If she is safe already, my laptop. All my music and all 3 years of my schoolwork and papers are on there. I couldn't imagine not having those things.
6. I have seen AT, but not enough to know the characters, or to claim to be a regular watcher of the show. What I've seen I've enjoyed.
7. Lord of the Rings. Even though it's over 10 years old, it's still one of the best-made movie series I've ever seen.
HIDDEN SUPER-SECRET-BENDING-THE-RULES ANSWER: The Lock Stock trilogy (Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels; Snatch; and Rocknrolla). I know that they technically aren't a series, but close enough.
8. Ass pict- I mean, vinyl records. I used to collect pocket knives, but I just haven't purchased any in a long time. I have a pretty good sized record collection; it's definitely quality over quantity. I posted pictures of all my records on the LP Purchases thread a few months ago if anyone feels like digging through there to see what I own.
9. I'm double jointed in my elbows, knees, and fingers (except my thumb). When I'm not blinking, my right eyelid shows a lot more than my left eyelid. My nose is crooked because I got hit in the nose with a football when I was 13. I also can make my wrist pop on command after I broke it when I was 13.
10. I'm majoring in psychology and minoring in leadership.
11. I'd take him in my car, drive to south OKC, open my door and say "get the fuck out. NOW." Then drive home. If he found his way back, I'd give him a cookie and a pat on the head, then kick him in the nuts and shut the door.
12. Technically, it's residual tinnitus, but yes, I know exactly what you mean. Which is why I tend to fill that "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" with music.
The second worst pain has to be getting attacked by fire ants on my back when I had a 2nd degree sunburn. You know the feeling you get eating a habanero pepper? Imagine that pain, but AAAALLLLLLLL over your back for 4 hours straight.