Page 420 of 454 FirstFirst ... 415416417418419420421422423424425 ... LastLast
Results 12,571 to 12,600 of 13591

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

  1. #12571
    old school Somewhat Damaged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    5,289

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    When you take a shit at work, do you wait for there to be nobody in the bathroom before exiting the stall? Do you flush one of the urinals so that if someone comes in while you're washing your hands, they hear the urinal flushing and think you just peed & don't blame you for the stink you just created?
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    "Soon they'll hear my words," he thought, "and they will know that roboto's side-splitting reign of ha-has has begun."

  2. #12572
    Coachella Junkie getbetter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    East Palo Alto
    Posts
    8,544

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    What's your ideal breakfast?


    Most regretful jack-off story?


    What boardie do you want to meet the most that you have not met yet?
    Translation


    Rufus Wainwright @ Stern Grove 07/27/14
    Xiu Xiu @ BoTH 08/01/14
    FYF @ LA Sport Area 08/23 - 08/24/14
    Swans @ The Independent 08/08/14
    Decibel Festival @ Seattle 09/24 - 09/28/14
    War on Drugs @ Fillmore 10/05/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14


    Last.fm





  3. #12573
    Member RedHotSgtPeppers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Edmond, OK
    Posts
    1,644

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by Somewhat Damaged View Post
    When you take a shit at work, do you wait for there to be nobody in the bathroom before exiting the stall? Do you flush one of the urinals so that if someone comes in while you're washing your hands, they hear the urinal flushing and think you just peed & don't blame you for the stink you just created?
    No, but sometimes I keep track of how long I'm shitting to calculate how much I'm getting paid to shit. My record to date is $4.00 in an 8 hour shift.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    It's really boring when people use this thread to post about their successes.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

  4. #12574
    Member RedHotSgtPeppers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Edmond, OK
    Posts
    1,644

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    What's your ideal breakfast?

    Most regretful jack-off story?

    What boardie do you want to meet the most that you have not met yet?
    I call it the "Breakfast of Champions." Take 2 pieces of bread, and melt a lot of butter into a shallow pan. Make a hole in the bread and put an egg in the hole. Place bread in butterpan and cover. While bread is cooking, grill up some maple bacon and maple sausage. When one side of bread is done, flip over, and cover with shredded cheese. Repeat for both slices. Once everything is cooked, make it a sandwich and cover in syrup. It will look like this:



    Probably the time I was so desperate to jack it that I used hotel shampoo and soap as lube. My dick was sore for a week after that.

    I would have to say probably jclemy or ThatGirl. Jclemy and I share a mutual technerdom that would be fun to geek out over Android. ThatGirl just seems like a really nice person and she has been really cool to me in TC in the past. I also want to meet MJA just for the sheer mystery.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    It's really boring when people use this thread to post about their successes.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

  5. #12575
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,325

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Did you notice you almost made page 420 at 4:20?

  6. #12576
    Coachella Junkie getbetter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    East Palo Alto
    Posts
    8,544

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Your the front runner for boardie with the best taste in breakfast for 2012.
    Translation


    Rufus Wainwright @ Stern Grove 07/27/14
    Xiu Xiu @ BoTH 08/01/14
    FYF @ LA Sport Area 08/23 - 08/24/14
    Swans @ The Independent 08/08/14
    Decibel Festival @ Seattle 09/24 - 09/28/14
    War on Drugs @ Fillmore 10/05/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14


    Last.fm





  7. #12577
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,325

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    If you had to be stuck in a cartoon for a year, what would it be?

  8. #12578
    Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    9,120

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Logan, will you share the rap you wrote with the rest of the board?
    July 29 - Boris
    August 1 - Black Label Society
    August 14 - Nine Inch Nails/Soundgarden/DEP
    August 27 - Röyksopp & Robyn
    August 30 - Sleep
    August 31 - Sleep
    September 5 - Seth Troxler
    September 14 - Lily Allen
    September 16 - Earth
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 12 - Austin City Limits: Day 3
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Metal Festival
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 23 - Caribou

  9. #12579
    Member RedHotSgtPeppers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Edmond, OK
    Posts
    1,644

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    If you had to be stuck in a cartoon for a year, what would it be?
    Definitely Archer.

    Lana. Lana! LANA! LAAAAAANNNAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    It's really boring when people use this thread to post about their successes.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

  10. #12580
    old school ThatGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,115

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHotSgtPeppers View Post

    I would have to say probably jclemy or ThatGirl. Jclemy and I share a mutual technerdom that would be fun to geek out over Android. ThatGirl just seems like a really nice person and she has been really cool to me in TC in the past. I also want to meet MJA just for the sheer mystery.
    Blush.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

  11. #12581
    old school unit300021's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    By The Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,419

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    You are on an island in the middle of the sea with two other board members. You are each allowed to bring one tool with you to the island and because you are the leader you get to pick the tools. It is your job to escape the island to survive. What board members do have with you? What tools are you bringing with you? How are you going to escape?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

  12. #12582
    Coachella Junkie getbetter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    East Palo Alto
    Posts
    8,544

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    You get choice one video game sequel to be made that will never happen what would it be?
    Translation


    Rufus Wainwright @ Stern Grove 07/27/14
    Xiu Xiu @ BoTH 08/01/14
    FYF @ LA Sport Area 08/23 - 08/24/14
    Swans @ The Independent 08/08/14
    Decibel Festival @ Seattle 09/24 - 09/28/14
    War on Drugs @ Fillmore 10/05/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14


    Last.fm





  13. #12583
    Member RedHotSgtPeppers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Edmond, OK
    Posts
    1,644

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by unit300021 View Post
    You are on an island in the middle of the sea with two other board members. You are each allowed to bring one tool with you to the island and because you are the leader you get to pick the tools. It is your job to escape the island to survive. What board members do have with you? What tools are you bringing with you? How are you going to escape?
    I would have to say...Probably Caeden and Gribbz cause they seem like really level headed guys that know how to survive in the wild. I would bring a hatchet so I could chop down trees for firewood and so I could hit it against rocks to start a fire. Hopefully we could fasten some trees together to make a raft. Either a hatchet or a sat phone so I could call for help, cause who wouldn't want to have an excuse to use a sat phone?

    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    You get choice one video game sequel to be made that will never happen what would it be?
    Rock Band: Radiohead. They did a perfect job with Beatles Rock Band, and I could see how almost any Radiohead song would translate excellently into Rock Band.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    It's really boring when people use this thread to post about their successes.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

  14. #12584
    old school ThatGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,115

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Logan, my stock questions on this thread are:
    Do you want to be cremated or buried?
    What would you go back in time and tell your 14 year old self if you could go back and have the opportunity?
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

  15. #12585
    Member RedHotSgtPeppers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Edmond, OK
    Posts
    1,644

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Logan, my stock questions on this thread are:
    Do you want to be cremated or buried?
    What would you go back in time and tell your 14 year old self if you could go back and have the opportunity?
    Buried. I don't want an open-casket funeral, though. I don't want family and loved ones to see me like that. I want them to remember me alive and happy.

    Oooooo, lots of things.
    1. BE SMART about watching porn. My parent's computer is NOT a safe place to view it. They WILL find out.
    2. Kiss Jamie (my first girlfriend). We dated on and off for 3 years (13-16), and I never had the balls to actually kiss her. It wouldn't be until I was 18 before I got my first kiss.
    3. Don't pick friends who are stoners as roommates. Even if they are your best friends, don't make them your roommates.
    4. Pokemon WILL come back as being cool. Just you wait, 2004 self. Just you wait.
    5. Buy an iPod. Music will engulf your life, especially if you start listening to more music now.
    6. Don't start smoking at 17. You'll regret it.
    7. Drugs aren't as evil as mom and dad make them out to be. Just don't be fucking stupid about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    It's really boring when people use this thread to post about their successes.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

  16. #12586
    Coachella Junkie Miroir Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Zip City
    Posts
    7,305

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Please rank the Radiohead albums and provide an ass picture that corresponds to your level of personal appreciation for each respective album.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

  17. #12587
    Member RedHotSgtPeppers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Edmond, OK
    Posts
    1,644

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by Miroir Noir View Post
    Please rank the Radiohead albums and provide an ass picture that corresponds to your level of personal appreciation for each respective album.
    Hmm... Is this a trick question?

    If so, I'll at least give my #1. If it isn't a ploy to make me fall into a n00btrap, I'll provide the other ranks.

    OK Computer deserves this ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    It's really boring when people use this thread to post about their successes.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

  18. #12588
    Coachella Junkie Miroir Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Zip City
    Posts
    7,305

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Hahaha no intent to troll you. I'm asking you because you've been a solid contributor to the Radiohead thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

  19. #12589
    Coachella Junkie Pixiessp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,264

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHotSgtPeppers View Post
    Hmm... Is this a trick question?

    If so, I'll at least give my #1. If it isn't a ploy to make me fall into a n00btrap, I'll provide the other ranks.

    OK Computer deserves this ass.

    Keep going please.

    Please keep going.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

  20. #12590
    Cobra psychic friend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    valley girl
    Posts
    9,298

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHotSgtPeppers View Post
    is this pic taken from one of those "anorexic is awesome" websites or is this considered realistic normal?
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

  21. #12591
    old school buddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    3,526

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    that picture would probably better fit with The Bends

  22. #12592
    Member RedHotSgtPeppers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Edmond, OK
    Posts
    1,644

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by Miroir Noir View Post
    Please rank the Radiohead albums and provide an ass picture that corresponds to your level of personal appreciation for each respective album.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixiessp View Post
    Keep going please.

    Please keep going.
    As you wish.

    1. OK Computer. Flawless in every way, except for "Fitter Happier." One of the few vinyls that got stolen from me.
    Ass ranking: Goddess.


    2. Hail to the Thief. With the perfect combination of rock and experimental, it gets better with every playthrough. Going to get the Radiohead bear tattooed on my right calf in a few months (not copying you, Tommy, I swear).
    Ass ranking: 40 inches.


    3. Kid A. Simply the most amazing sounds to have every come from my record player.
    Ass ranking: Too big for these panties.


    4. In Rainbows. The album that delved me deep into my love for Radiohead initially. While not their greatest album, 15 Step and Bodysnatchers prove to be some of my favorite songs of theirs.
    Ass ranking: A little curvy but fucking sexy in the right lingerie.


    5. Amnesiac. Brilliantly weird. I have to be in the right mood to get into this album.
    Ass ranking: MILF on a boat.


    6. The Bends. As one radio personality put it best, "I fucking love Radiohead... The Bends is all you need." But then again, fuck him, amirite? Solid rock album, even though the band is still finding their footing.
    Ass ranking: Oh look! A kitty!


    7. King of Limbs. Wasn't convinced this was a good album until I saw their tour this year. Good album, but too short.
    Ass ranking: Volleybooty. Sexy in shorts, but not by itself.


    8. Pablo Honey. Eh.
    Ass ranking: Mom jeans.
    Last edited by RedHotSgtPeppers; 07-17-2012 at 11:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    It's really boring when people use this thread to post about their successes.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

  23. #12593
    Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    9,120

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Logan, will you share the rap you wrote with the rest of the board?
    ...
    July 29 - Boris
    August 1 - Black Label Society
    August 14 - Nine Inch Nails/Soundgarden/DEP
    August 27 - Röyksopp & Robyn
    August 30 - Sleep
    August 31 - Sleep
    September 5 - Seth Troxler
    September 14 - Lily Allen
    September 16 - Earth
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 12 - Austin City Limits: Day 3
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Metal Festival
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 23 - Caribou

  24. #12594
    Member RedHotSgtPeppers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Edmond, OK
    Posts
    1,644

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Hey guys, I'm going to a concert tonight, so I won't be able to reply until about midnightish central time. Keep the questions coming though!
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    It's really boring when people use this thread to post about their successes.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

  25. #12595
    ankle biter guedita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    EPA
    Posts
    23,031

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    is this pic taken from one of those "anorexic is awesome" websites or is this considered realistic normal?
    That was my first question. Shit's skinnnnnny.

    8/16: Anthony Naples, Maxmillion Dunbar @ f8
    8/18: Man Man @ The Chapel
    8/23-8/24: FYF Fest
    8/30: Peaking Lights @ The Chapel
    9/3: Bear in Heaven @ The Independent
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

  26. #12596
    old school HotHamWater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    A thematic narrative
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    I don't believe either of you if you say you wouldn't nuzzle up against that ass.

  27. #12597
    old school Somewhat Damaged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    5,289

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    What concert are you attending tonight? Have you ever gotten into a fight at a concert? Are you easily irritated by obnoxious people at shows or are you usually obnoxious yourself? Speaking of fights, what's the worst damage you ever inflicted or absorbed in one?
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    "Soon they'll hear my words," he thought, "and they will know that roboto's side-splitting reign of ha-has has begun."

  28. #12598
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,325

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by HotHamWater View Post
    I don't believe either of you if you say you wouldn't nuzzle up against that ass.
    It's a perfect heart and I'd happily nuzzle, but the way she is bending makes that waist look weird.

  29. #12599
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,671

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    I'd eat it.

    Logan:

    Would you?

  30. #12600
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,850

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    It's a perfect heart and I'd happily nuzzle, but the way she is bending makes that waist look weird.
    It annoys me when skinny ladies with flat butts bend weird and stick their butt out so it looks like they have an ass. THEY DON'T.

    edit: uhh, Logan, what is your opinion on that?
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Similar Threads

  1. Board members who make music
    By corbo in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 07-23-2014, 05:40 AM
  2. If this board had 95,000,000 members
    By Stefinitely Maybe in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 08:59 PM
  3. CBM Impressions of Board Members
    By canexplain in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 10:29 PM
  4. Hey Board Members...should I or shouldn't I???
    By C DUB YA in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 09:45 PM
  5. PF/VET BOARD MEMBERS..... HELP ME....
    By take2andpass in forum Passes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 04:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •