Page 413 of 454 FirstFirst ... 408409410411412413414415416417418 ... LastLast
Results 12,361 to 12,390 of 13591

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

  1. #12361
    Member Originalbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    SL,UT
    Posts
    689

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by Miroir Noir View Post
    Not nearly enough, Ever. Fixed

    There's Chan Marshall, and then there's everyone else. The rest of the list would probably include some combination of in-their-primes Stevie Nicks, Debbie Harry, Madonna, and Jewel. Jewel is not allowed to talk about her poetry, or preferably anything at all. Meg White gets a very voluptuous honorable mention.
    I knew about Kat Powers and Jewel's tits when they were present, but the rest.... Hmmm

  2. #12362
    old school HotHamWater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    A thematic narrative
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Kat Powers.

  3. #12363
    Member Originalbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    SL,UT
    Posts
    689

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Yeah and it looks better that way anyways. Guess Kat Dennings was on my unsubconcious mind at the time--fucking boobs on skinny chicks. Curses!!!

    Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd I'm done with this
    Last edited by Originalbob; 07-04-2012 at 09:02 PM.

  4. #12364
    Coachella Junkie Miroir Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Zip City
    Posts
    7,353

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    I don't see how The Wire has anything to do with minors having their constitutional rights suspended. Address this question: is age discrimination not the only circumstance under which it is widely accepted for the US government to consider a person not deserving of their constitutional rights without them having committed any action deserving of punishment (i.e. excluding prisoners, obviously)

    You would get FUCKING HOUSED. You lead me to a good question though: what's the funniest/best line you've ever had in the course of cross/deposition or in legal procedure in general?
    Are you asking me to talk about the propriety of compulsory public education for adolescents, or about the diminished expectation for privacy and free expression that students have in a public school setting?

    It wasn't so much a great line, as a great moment. I was second chairing a theft by deception jury trial with a colleague of mine. We were prosecuting a guy for selling a stolen air compressor at a pawn shop. The defense attorneys put their guy on the stand. He claims that he has all sorts of disabilities, that he couldn't have been the guy who stole the air compressor because he's not allowed to lift heavy things or to drive a car (note: this is relevant because he claims that his 'friend' authorized him to pawn the air compressor, and that he didn't know it was stolen, which would have negated the criminal intent element of the theft by deception charge. We had okay but not solid eyewitness evidence that our defendant was the same dude who stole the air compressor off of the construction site and loaded it into his car. We put witnesses up who claimed he was the guy who stole it from the site, but there was enough uncertainty that we proceeded on the theft by deception charge, which requires us to prove that he pawned the compressor when he knew or should have known that it was stolen. In this case, his signature and prints were on the pawn ticket, the pawn clerk identified him as the guy who made the exchange, and he had no proof he had ever purchased the compressor, but did have this wild story that his 'friend' who he hangs out and drinks with had him pawn it on his behalf.) So my colleague is cross examining the guy, and he makes this statement about being physically unable to drive, and having not driven, period, in over a decade. So I remember from the guy's rap sheet, he has a DUI, from like three years earlier. I hand it to my colleague and he starts on a line of questioning: "So you can't drive? Are absolutely physically unable to drive? Haven't driven in years? At all? Well except for that time you got a DUI three years earlier, right?" The guy, without missing a beat, says "well that was the only time in the last ten years!" The defense attorneys were beyond pissed. You can't bring normally bring in prior bad criminal acts -- especially unrelated ones like getting a DUI -- but you can impeach the fuck out of someone with a prior crime if they open the door like that. It was really perfect.

    Quote Originally Posted by mountmccabe View Post
    What's your favorite place you've ever visited?

    Have you been to South Bend or the Bronx?
    I have sadly had no real international travel in my life. But I have seen a good part of the United States. It's hard to say what my favorite place has been, but the place I'd most like to go back to is Emerald Isle in North Carolina. I was the best man at a wedding there several years ago, and had the best beach experience of my life out there. It wasn't overrun with tourists and crowds. Just a perfect place. I got there at sunset the first night and hit the ocean right as the sun was going down. One of the great sensual experiences of my life.

    I have a special place in my heart for Yellowstone and the Beartooths. I feel my most relaxed not necessarily at Coachella, but when I start passing those windmills and enter the desert. I love both New York and Boston, and feel deprived that I haven't lived in a major East Coast city during my life. I've been moved to tears at several different places in DC, and look forward to the day that I can take my kid there and tell him about America's story.

    I've seen three games at the old Yankee Stadium (including two playoff games), and two games at Notre Dame Stadium. I haven't been back to NYC since the new park opened, but I am anxious to go. The first time that I went into each place was completely overwhelming. They were experiences that transcended sport and in some ways went to the core of my family life and identity as a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

  5. #12365

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    have you ever lied in court, have you ever lied out of court, have you ever lied to courtney?

  6. #12366
    Coachella Junkie Miroir Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Zip City
    Posts
    7,353

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by H_is_O View Post
    have you ever lied in court, have you ever lied out of court, have you ever lied to courtney?
    No, yes, and I don't believe so.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

  7. #12367
    old school unit300021's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, for now...
    Posts
    3,441

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    You are defending someone that is guilty of a mid level crime. They jury, as expected says he is guilty. Are you happy that the person is doing time or upset that you lost the case? What if it was a major crime? Petty Crime?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

  8. #12368
    Coachella Junkie Miroir Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Zip City
    Posts
    7,353

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by unit300021 View Post
    You are defending someone that is guilty of a mid level crime. They jury, as expected says he is guilty. Are you happy that the person is doing time or upset that you lost the case? What if it was a major crime? Petty Crime?
    I've never had a criminal defense practice, but I am good friends with several public defenders and a handful of very successful private defense attorneys. The sense that most defense attorneys usually have is that their clients probably committed the crimes that they are charged with. Indeed, most defense attorneys that I know are most anxious over the small handful of cases where they know that their client didn't commit the crime, and they are charged with the solemn task preserving an innocent person's liberty. In any event, most defense attorneys see their job not so much as proving the innocence of their client, as much as showing how the prosecution has not proven beyond a reasonable doubt each and every element of the charged offense(s). So tactically, cases at the trial stage become less about "did the defendant do it?" and more about "did the prosecution's evidence actually prove x or y element of the offense?" At that level of abstraction, it's very easy for a defense attorney to be deeply upset about losing a jury trial that they felt they should have won, even if they feel or somehow personally believe that their client is factually guilty of the crime.

    For the bigger cases with true sociopaths, I imagine that many defense attorneys are relieved if the state does its job and convicts their client, but they will still take seriously their charge to fully advance their client's legal interest, and are never going to be happy to "lose" even if a genuinely bad guy is being put away. Another thing to consider is that in many of those cases, the job of the defense attorney becomes not so much to achieve an unlikely acquittal as it is to save their client's life, or their possibility for parole later in life.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

  9. #12369
    old school ods..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    5,248

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by Miroir Noir View Post
    Are you asking me to talk about the propriety of compulsory public education for adolescents, or about the diminished expectation for privacy and free expression that students have in a public school setting?

    It wasn't so much a great line, as a great moment. I was second chairing a theft by deception jury trial with a colleague of mine. We were prosecuting a guy for selling a stolen air compressor at a pawn shop. The defense attorneys put their guy on the stand. He claims that he has all sorts of disabilities, that he couldn't have been the guy who stole the air compressor because he's not allowed to lift heavy things or to drive a car (note: this is relevant because he claims that his 'friend' authorized him to pawn the air compressor, and that he didn't know it was stolen, which would have negated the criminal intent element of the theft by deception charge. We had okay but not solid eyewitness evidence that our defendant was the same dude who stole the air compressor off of the construction site and loaded it into his car. We put witnesses up who claimed he was the guy who stole it from the site, but there was enough uncertainty that we proceeded on the theft by deception charge, which requires us to prove that he pawned the compressor when he knew or should have known that it was stolen. In this case, his signature and prints were on the pawn ticket, the pawn clerk identified him as the guy who made the exchange, and he had no proof he had ever purchased the compressor, but did have this wild story that his 'friend' who he hangs out and drinks with had him pawn it on his behalf.) So my colleague is cross examining the guy, and he makes this statement about being physically unable to drive, and having not driven, period, in over a decade. So I remember from the guy's rap sheet, he has a DUI, from like three years earlier. I hand it to my colleague and he starts on a line of questioning: "So you can't drive? Are absolutely physically unable to drive? Haven't driven in years? At all? Well except for that time you got a DUI three years earlier, right?" The guy, without missing a beat, says "well that was the only time in the last ten years!" The defense attorneys were beyond pissed. You can't bring normally bring in prior bad criminal acts -- especially unrelated ones like getting a DUI -- but you can impeach the fuck out of someone with a prior crime if they open the door like that. It was really perfect.



    I have sadly had no real international travel in my life. But I have seen a good part of the United States. It's hard to say what my favorite place has been, but the place I'd most like to go back to is Emerald Isle in North Carolina. I was the best man at a wedding there several years ago, and had the best beach experience of my life out there. It wasn't overrun with tourists and crowds. Just a perfect place. I got there at sunset the first night and hit the ocean right as the sun was going down. One of the great sensual experiences of my life.

    I have a special place in my heart for Yellowstone and the Beartooths. I feel my most relaxed not necessarily at Coachella, but when I start passing those windmills and enter the desert. I love both New York and Boston, and feel deprived that I haven't lived in a major East Coast city during my life. I've been moved to tears at several different places in DC, and look forward to the day that I can take my kid there and tell him about America's story.

    I've seen three games at the old Yankee Stadium (including two playoff games), and two games at Notre Dame Stadium. I haven't been back to NYC since the new park opened, but I am anxious to go. The first time that I went into each place was completely overwhelming. They were experiences that transcended sport and in some ways went to the core of my family life and identity as a person.
    Spoken like a true Yankee and sports fan. Respect.

    Who's your favorite player on this current Yankee team (excluding Jeter), why?

  10. #12370
    The Encyclopedia bmack86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bishop, CA
    Posts
    28,132

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by Miroir Noir View Post
    For the bigger cases with true sociopaths, I imagine that many defense attorneys are relieved if the state does its job and convicts their client, but they will still take seriously their charge to fully advance their client's legal interest, and are never going to be happy to "lose" even if a genuinely bad guy is being put away. Another thing to consider is that in many of those cases, the job of the defense attorney becomes not so much to achieve an unlikely acquittal as it is to save their client's life, or their possibility for parole later in life.
    Generally the client you'd hope for a good plea deal with, but sadly the client who would never agree to a plea deal. And I completely agree with the bolded part. For hard clients, that's the ultimate goal.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

  11. #12371
    Coachella Junkie Miroir Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Zip City
    Posts
    7,353

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by ods.. View Post
    Spoken like a true Yankee and sports fan. Respect.

    Who's your favorite player on this current Yankee team (excluding Jeter), why?
    Thank you! I'll exclude Rivera in my answer as well, simply because like Jeter, he's achieved living legend status. Probably Nick Swisher. After so many years of soulless, mercenary free agents that weren't really all that fun to root for (think the Gary Sheffield type), its great to have a guy that exudes boyhood charm and joy and actually, you know, has fun playing the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

  12. #12372
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,666

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Briefs, Boxers or Boxer Briefs....


    Commando lawyer?

  13. #12373
    Coachella Junkie Miroir Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Zip City
    Posts
    7,353

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Bikini briefs.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

  14. #12374
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,666

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Willing to share pix?

  15. #12375
    Coachella Junkie Miroir Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Zip City
    Posts
    7,353

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    haha, unlikely. I lack the necessary exhibitionist streak in my personality.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

  16. #12376
    MENACING Courtney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    15,961

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Good thing Bob has a camera phone and access to you when you sleep.

    Mitch, as twins we should certainly have a secret twin language. Please outline the key phrases of our language.

  17. #12377
    old school unit300021's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, for now...
    Posts
    3,441

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by Miroir Noir View Post
    Probably Nick Swisher. After so many years of soulless, mercenary free agents that weren't really all that fun to root for (think the Gary Sheffield type), its great to have a guy that exudes boyhood charm and joy and actually, you know, has fun playing the game.
    As a fellow Yankees fan I 100% agree with this, Swisher seems like such a cool dude.

    What is the most used app on your phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

  18. #12378
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,861

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Mitch,

    Please describe for us a typical sexy time with OB. Is it pretty vanilla or do you guys get adventurous? Provide examples.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  19. #12379
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,666

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    What has this board taught you about introducing significant others to people you chat with on the Internet? Would you repeat this on another forum?

    Do you read other forums?

  20. #12380
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,861

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Mitch,

    Has Mugwog ever sent you an unsolicited PM with links to pictures of his girlfriend's vulva and anus?
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  21. #12381
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,666

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Get your facts straight sir.

    You said pix or it didn't happen. It happened.

    She's not my girlfriend, she's a crazy chick I like to have dirty sex with once in a while.

    Mitch, would you like to see said pictures?

    Would that offer pass off as proper etiquette ?
    Last edited by Mugwog; 07-05-2012 at 03:23 PM. Reason: herpderp

  22. #12382
    Coachella Junkie getbetter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    East Palo Alto
    Posts
    8,640

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    So what is your ideal breakfast scenario?
    Translation

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    Still pretty serious about this.

    Jack White @ Bill .... 08/22/14
    FYF @ LA Sport Area 08/23 - 08/24/14
    Swans @ The Independent 08/08/14
    Decibel Festival @ Seattle 09/24 - 09/28/14
    War on Drugs @ Fillmore 10/05/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14


    Last.fm





  23. #12383
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,892

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Christ.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  24. #12384
    Dark Lord mountmccabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Mission
    Posts
    11,985

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Yeah, Zach, asking about breakfast? Over the line.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    See how wrong you are, Tommy? Randy is agreeing with you.

  25. #12385
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Mitch, please render an MSPaint of your dick with another object drawn in as well to give us a proper idea of scale.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  26. #12386
    Member caeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    wichita, ks
    Posts
    847

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Mitch, please render an MSPaint of your dick with another object drawn in as well to give us a proper idea of scale.
    yes. do this please
    Quote Originally Posted by kvnty View Post
    You little cock sucker, menikmati. This is a fucking violation of compliance and you will fucking pay, you little pig.

  27. #12387

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    mitch are you here?

  28. #12388
    Coachella Junkie Miroir Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Zip City
    Posts
    7,353

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    Mitch, as twins we should certainly have a secret twin language. Please outline the key phrases of our language.
    Okay, so I thought about this for a while. The first thing I realized is that I really don't know much about linguistics. I did a course on Wittgenstein in college, but that was all about language as a component of though, the source of philosophical confusion and problems. If it is some sort of private language situation, we would need code words that would help us conspire against parents and other authority figures. That would be key. I would think we would also need special words to express our shared enthusiasm for things that we like.

    Coming up with the phrases that could form an actual new language is insanely difficult.

    Quote Originally Posted by unit300021 View Post
    What is the most used app on your phone?
    Probably Facebook. The weather and my bank app are not far behind, however.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Mitch,

    Please describe for us a typical sexy time with OB. Is it pretty vanilla or do you guys get adventurous? Provide examples.
    Tune in a for a special edition of tinychat tonight at 1 am MST, midnight PST.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post
    What has this board taught you about introducing significant others to people you chat with on the Internet? Would you repeat this on another forum?

    Do you read other forums?
    Originalbob largely came here of her own accord. Before Originalbob started posting, I had shown her some board things here or there, but I didn't keep her filled-in on the day to day happenings of the board, or even talk about it all that often. I think she became involved more as a function of the fact that Coachella is something that is important to her, independent from my own posting on the forum. I'd say that through tinychat, etc., she probably knows more people around here than I do. I can keep up with most people who are regulars around here, and remember a good deal of what is important to them from a posting context, but I don't know or interact with that many people at an IRL level in the same way that Originalbob does. Which is a long way of saying that Originalbob has introduced me to more of the people here than the other way around. Having Originalbob around here has also forced me to interact with "the people I chat with on the Internet" in more of a IRL context, and it has also forced me to be more open about my IRL self than I probably otherwise would have. That has been more rewarding than I could have expected, but it has also created some unease here or there.

    I have posted over the years on a movie forum, but nothing to the extent I have posted here.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Mitch,

    Has Mugwog ever sent you an unsolicited PM with links to pictures of his girlfriend's vulva and anus?
    No, but

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post
    She's not my girlfriend, she's a crazy chick I like to have dirty sex with once in a while.

    Mitch, would you like to see said pictures?

    Would that offer pass off as proper etiquette ?
    yes and yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    So what is your ideal breakfast scenario?
    Two eggs over medium. Two strips of bacon. Breakfast potatoes -- cubed, not hashed, well-seasoned, no onions or peppers. French toast finished with Grand Marnier. Espresso. Screwdriver.

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Mitch, please render an MSPaint of your dick with another object drawn in as well to give us a proper idea of scale.
    Quote Originally Posted by caeden View Post
    yes. do this please
    I'm not sure I even have MSPaint installed on my office machine. You all may have to wait for Originalbob to take covert photos of me for Courtney.

    Quote Originally Posted by H_is_O View Post
    mitch are you here?
    Yes, but I was out and about last night.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

  29. #12389
    old school Somewhat Damaged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    5,308

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    What game(s) do you play on your phone when taking a dump at work?
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    It's like finding out an old high school buddy is on meth, and you're not sure if any of the rumors of him giving handies behind Burger King are true but they very likely could be.

  30. #12390
    old school unit300021's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, for now...
    Posts
    3,441

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Elvis, dead or alive?

    Do you believe Courtney killed Kurt?

    Are there aliens out there? If you could name an Alien race what would you name it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

Similar Threads

  1. Board members who make music
    By corbo in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 197
    Last Post: 08-22-2014, 07:20 AM
  2. If this board had 95,000,000 members
    By Stefinitely Maybe in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 08:59 PM
  3. CBM Impressions of Board Members
    By canexplain in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 10:29 PM
  4. Hey Board Members...should I or shouldn't I???
    By C DUB YA in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 09:45 PM
  5. PF/VET BOARD MEMBERS..... HELP ME....
    By take2andpass in forum Passes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 04:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •