What is your favorite Disney movie? Why?
god you two are fucking fags.
Have you ever had a supernatural experience? If so, what happened?
I think I've asked everyone this: what is your poison of choice?
If you knew for a fact the world would end tomorrow, who would you tell?
If you could invent anything, what would it be and why?
Corinna, from one of your previous answers and a few of our chats, i've gathered that as of right now you don't want to take the scientific career path.
What alternative career are you likely to choose and what would be your ideal/dream career?
2. Umm, yes, as long as no one knew in case it ended up causing some disaster about 80x worse.
3. Shower: 15 min. Hair: when it was longer, maybe 10 min. to straighten. Makeup: 10 min. tops. I guess low-maintenance, although I love having an excuse to fancy up.
4. For Christmas I will be at home with my family. We will probably eat a lot and take the dog to the dog beach, which sounds like a good day. Despite my parents boycotting Christmas. New Year's I'm not sure yet, I might be heading up to Berkeley. We'll see.
5. SonOfHal, definitely. KISSES, STEF!
2. Yes, because I would want people to understand why I was robbing pharmacies and dancing naked in the streets.
3. A teleportation device because travel is a pain in the ass and it would make me very rich.
Would you name your toes for us and give us a little backstory on the trials and tribulations associated with being one of Corinna's toes? Which toe is the black sheep? Class clown? Most likely to succeed? Are any of them having extrasockital relations with toes from other feet?
That two-timing turd of a third toe from the left.
But this isn't about your toes.
My opinion of Facebook is that I do not like it. YOu cannot listen to music on there and everyone is private unless they are your "friend". Listening to music is one of the most important things that I look forward to doing.
No reason that EVERYONE is private on Facebook. MySPace gives the person a choice to be public or private. Way more bands on MySpace compared to Facebook.
I lost track of what the "no" was saying no to.
What do you consider to be the greatest album of all time?
What is your most favorite album of all time?
Can the history of alternative rock always be traced back to the Velvet Underground?
You get your own record label. What will you name it and what kind of music will be put out? Also, what will your bar be called?