Page 393 of 454 FirstFirst ... 388389390391392393394395396397398 ... LastLast
Results 11,761 to 11,790 of 13591

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

0 or infinite, since I have never seen that in person.
    Arcade Fire - Sir Richard Bishop, Bill Orcutt - Spoon - Paul McCartney - Steve Gunn - Beserktown Fest - Slint - Sleep - Swans - Owen Pallett - Neutral Milk Hotel - Chris Thile & Edgar Meyer - Bobby Bradford Quartet - Matana Roberts - Wadada Leo Smith, Anthony Braxton - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Songs for Unseen Warhol Films - Ben Frost, Tim Hecker, Pete Swanson - Ryoji Ikeda - Slowdive - A Winged Victory for the Sullen - John Zorn Marathon

What is the most you've masturbated in a day?
    Do you prefer the bedroom or shower?
    Have you ever beaten off in the living room while the family is asleep?

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IceyHotshot View Post
    0 or infinite, since I have never seen that in person.
    Say what now? Oh, you're not straight, okay, dig. Same question except replace "vaginas" with "wangs."
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Read earlier in the thread and you'll find the whole reason I was picked to do this is because I am a 25 year old virgin.
    Arcade Fire - Sir Richard Bishop, Bill Orcutt - Spoon - Paul McCartney - Steve Gunn - Beserktown Fest - Slint - Sleep - Swans - Owen Pallett - Neutral Milk Hotel - Chris Thile & Edgar Meyer - Bobby Bradford Quartet - Matana Roberts - Wadada Leo Smith, Anthony Braxton - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Songs for Unseen Warhol Films - Ben Frost, Tim Hecker, Pete Swanson - Ryoji Ikeda - Slowdive - A Winged Victory for the Sullen - John Zorn Marathon

If rotationslimwang was a woman, would you hate fuck "her" in the ass? Granted she had the same "personality"?

... Jesus. Okay, where do you live, I'm gonna fix this.
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

He's in LA, lets set up him with some hollywood punany.

Why would we want to do that to the poor boy? Alright virgin, you're going to come out and learn how Men behave.

Read earlier in the thread and you'll find the whole reason I was picked to do this is because I am a 25 year old virgin.
    Have you ever had an orgasm? While awake I mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Icy: Would you go on a date with Kitt Katt?

IceyHotshot, stop avoiding my questions.

Icy: Would you go on a date with Courtney?

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    IceyHotshot, if you had complete control, what would you do to help try to fix the EU's current financial problems?

IceyHotshot, what is your go-to mental fantasy when you are enjoying some private self-pleasure time?

IceyHotshot, how do you feel about religion and do you have any specific belief set?
    1. Create more institutional and legal support for the euro, without more of a political union at least in terms of financial policy, it's toast.

2. Make out session followed by sex, sometimes with some romantic element in the beginning (dinner date, for instance)

3. I'm an atheist, but I don't care if others are religious unless they shove it in my face. My mom works for the Catholic Chuch and I was raised a Catholic, and I have no problems with what she does.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Iceyhotshot, is it all over but the shouting for the euro? Don't you think it was kind of a dumb idea to begin with? Other than making it easier on tourists that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post

2. What was the most shocking thing you ever realized about your own self?

3. Who is your favorite poster on this board?

4. What motivated you to take up majors that are primarily suited towards only the evillest of occupations and motivations for attaining them (greed, power, etc.)? Do you have some kind of half-crocked delusion that you're getting into it for the right reasons or are you content to profit off an imaginary system of value that sustains itself purely through the mass ignorance of the unwashed?
    2. I can get into some deep emotional lows if I'm not careful. I've learned a lot about myself and how to cope though so this hasn't happened in almost a year. Hooray, sanity.

3. Mugwog, because he makes me laugh the most consistently.

4. Originally out of idealism, yes, though by this point I just enjoy the ideas and work involved.

Iceyhotshot, is it all over but the shouting for the euro? Don't you think it was kind of a dumb idea to begin with? Other than making it easier on tourists that is.
    It's over unless the euro countries are willing to give up more financial sovereignty so as to have greater institutional support for the euro. Things like centralized monetary policy, greater coordination or control over fiscal policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post
    What is the most you've masturbated in a day?
    Do you prefer the bedroom or shower?
    Have you ever beaten off in the living room while the family is asleep?
    1. I think it was 8 times. Don't judge me; it was a boring day. And not a regular occurence.

2. Bedroom.

3. No.

If rotationslimwang was a woman, would you hate fuck "her" in the ass? Granted she had the same "personality"?
    No.

Have you ever had an orgasm? While awake I mean?
    Yes.

Icy: Would you go on a date with Kitt Katt?
    No, because I already know she wouldn't consent to it (she's posted about wanting to find someone naturally, not off the internet, and definitely not off these boards).

IceyHotshot, stop avoiding my questions.
    Your questions take more thought and will be answered in due time.

1. I think it was 8 times. Don't judge me; it was a boring day.
    That doesn't sound boring in the least.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Icy: Would you go on a date with Courtney?
    Sure. She didn't win the nicest board member award for nothing. She can ask me questions I don't know the answer to and enjoy my attempts at responding.

That doesn't sound boring in the least.
    The circumstances that led me to do that were

IceyHotshot, what is your go-to mental fantasy when you are enjoying some private self-pleasure time?
    2. Make out session followed by sex, sometimes with some romantic element in the beginning (dinner date, for instance)
    I think your answer to this question says a lot about why you are a virgin.

IceyHotshot, who is the other party in these dinner date slash sex imaginings?

Also, I have politely declined requests to do this thread in the past because I figured that being BMOTW in the past was enough, but if asked I would probably do it in the next couple of weeks because I have a lot of time on my hands. If there is any interest in me becoming the questionee in a future week.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    I think your answer to this question says a lot about why you are a virgin.
    Care to explain?

IceyHotshot, who is the other party in these dinner date slash sex imaginings?
    Well, that depends. Usually not anyone I know or a real person though.

Either you misunderstood Courtney's question or revealing that a regular old date is your go to fantasy for masturbation implies that you have definitely "put the pussy on the pedestal."

It's a component sometimes, not always.

LOL that's nice of you to mentally take a girl on a date before you masterbate to her, virgin..

Don't take it out of your archive if it makes you hard.

Don't be afraid to get a little dirty, a little unsafe. It's a fantasy. You can do whatever the fuck you want. There's too much restraint in the every day. Let yourself be dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    LOL that's nice of you to mentally take a girl on a date before you masterbate to her, virgin..
    Sick burn, bro.

What is the saddest thing you have ever witnessed?

What is the craziest thing you have ever done?

It's not a burn bro.

What are some things you're interested in sexually? Bondage? S&M? Feet?

Also, after the 8 consecutive beat offs, did you beat off the next day?

Dennys or Norms?

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    What is the saddest thing you have ever witnessed?

What is the craziest thing you have ever done?

1. An older guy desperately begging his "preacher" (in reality thin air) for help inside a mental hospital. I was visiting a friend.

2. Jumping off of cliffs into the ocean in Palos Verdes and into Florence Lake in the Sierras.