Page 390 of 454 FirstFirst ... 385386387388389390391392393394395 ... LastLast
Results 11,671 to 11,700 of 13591

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Robin, do you have a realistic perfect day that does not involve fantastical beings?
    Here comes Amy to make things boring and depressing. Thanks a fucking lot, Amy.

Robin, have you ever comped one of the customers at the massage parlour? Also, please provide directions to it and your schedule for the coming week.
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Out of the following options, which one dessert would you have if you could not eat another of the others listed ever again.

Mud Pie
    Pumpkin Pie
    Red Velvet Cake
    Plain vanilla cake
    Cheesecake
    Tiramisu
    Boysen berry Pie

Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post
    Out of the following options, which one dessert would you have if you could not eat another of the others listed ever again.

Mud Pie
    Pumpkin Pie
    Red Velvet Cake
    Plain vanilla cake
    Cheesecake
    Tiramisu
    Boysen berry Pie
    Hard to choose between Pumpkin, Cheesecake, and tiramisu but I will have to go with cheesecake. Plus you can cheat and get a Tiramisu cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory ;-)

Facebook // Twitter // Blog // Tumblr // Instagram
    Coachella: 04,06,07,09,10,11,12(1&2),13(1&2),14(1&2)
    Upcoming shows
    Placebo 10/23, Charli XCX 10/25, Warpaint 10/27, Digitalism 11/7, First Aid Kit 11/13, Tegan & Sara 11/14, Tame Impala 11/15, Sky Ferreira 11/23&24
    Events
    Holy Ship! 1/3-6/2015, Coachella 4/10-12&17-19/2015

Quote Originally Posted by xanman86 View Post
    Hard to choose between Pumpkin, Cheesecake, and tiramisu but I will have to go with cheesecake. Plus you can cheat and get a Tiramisu cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory ;-)
    Robin: Did you secretly go to the bro cruise and create an alias?

Robin,
    If you could kill any three celebrities with no consequences, who would you kill?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

Robin,
    If you could kill any board member with no consequences, who would you kill?

and by kill I mean ban.

Hey Robin,

Thanks for answering questions this week. I feel like I know you just a smidge more.

Last one.

I went out to a coffee house last week that had an open mic night for comedians. Being incredibly brown and fat, I could not help but notice that a majority of the crowd was white. The first comedian was Armenian and his monologue was quite racist towards his culture. A Hispanic woman and Japanese man followed suit. I actually thought of some of your answers from last week in combination to that night and it made me want to ask you the following.

Robin, what’s the deal with some of your offhanded comments towards your culture? Is it you fucking around or your way of dealing with the hate in Connecticut?
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    The standards:

1. If you HAD to genocide a group of people but the criteria for who deserves to be exterminated can be anything you want... what group would die and why? The following criteria are not acceptable: race, creed, religion, any other shit like that. It has to be something you can justify as a legitimate way to improve the global population by weeding out a hazardous element based on something insightful. Like, you can't just say "rapists." You have to say, "guys who wear backwards baseball caps, because it would reduce the rape rates."
    So after very little thought on this question, the first group of people that popped in my head and constantly stayed there was Prius drivers. I truly believe that killing off all Prius drivers would greatly reduce the amount of asshole drivers on the road. By taking them out of the equation, it will also diminish the amount of accidents and road rage, making the roads a safer place.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheddar's Cousin View Post
    What cunty thing were you doing that made your brother punch you at the dinner table?
    I was probably just being the annoying little sister. We're all very close in age, so we got into a lot of fights (There's only a 3 year difference between my eldest brother and me).

Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Here comes Amy to make things boring and depressing. Thanks a fucking lot, Amy.

Robin, have you ever comped one of the customers at the massage parlour? Also, please provide directions to it and your schedule for the coming week.
    NEVER! You know how far that $5 would get me? But I stopped working at the parlor once it got raided.

Mud Pie
    Pumpkin Pie
    Red Velvet Cake
    Plain vanilla cake
    Cheesecake
    Tiramisu
    Boysen berry Pie
    Cheesecake!!
    I am now craving it.

Robin: Did you secretly go to the bro cruise and create an alias?
    Caught! So glad I went to the gym, got a tan, and did laundry before I went on that cruise. Definitely helped with my swag.

Quote Originally Posted by unit300021 View Post
    Robin,
    If you could kill any three celebrities with no consequences, who would you kill?
    Paris Hilton
    Nicki Minaj
    Lindsey Lohan

Quote Originally Posted by cutterbutter View Post
    Robin,
    If you could kill any board member with no consequences, who would you kill?

and by kill I mean ban.
    I love everyone.
    Wait... is that Amnesiac guy still around? He's kinda creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Hey Robin,

Thanks for answering questions this week. I feel like I know you just a smidge more.

Last one.

I went out to a coffee house last week that had an open mic night for comedians. Being incredibly brown and fat, I could not help but notice that a majority of the crowd was white. The first comedian was Armenian and his monologue was quite racist towards his culture. A Hispanic woman and Japanese man followed suit. I actually thought of some of your answers from last week in combination to that night and it made me want to ask you the following.

Robin, what’s the deal with some of your offhanded comments towards your culture? Is it you fucking around or your way of dealing with the hate in Connecticut?
    Just fucking around. It's easier to get away with making fun of my own culture without sounding too racist. I've encountered some people who truly seemed offended when I said "all white people look alike."

If you said "all white people look alike" to me, I would laugh and give you a high five (preferably with an explosion in the background.)
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    It's really boring when people use this thread to post about their successes.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    I truly believe that killing off all Prius drivers would greatly reduce the amount of asshole drivers on the road. By taking them out of the equation, it will also diminish the amount of accidents and road rage, making the roads a safer place.
    These are the two greatest sentences you have every posted in here. Well done.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

So after very little thought on this question, the first group of people that popped in my head and constantly stayed there was Prius drivers. I truly believe that killing off all Prius drivers would greatly reduce the amount of asshole drivers on the road. By taking them out of the equation, it will also diminish the amount of accidents and road rage, making the roads a safer place.
    I read this with the Hallelujah chorus from Handel's Messiah pealing through my head. So happy to know I'm not alone in this.
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    See that guy in the background talking loudly about crab cakes? That's you.

Yeah what the fuck is it with Prius drivers? A false sense of entitlement?
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Well, that. And the very prominent fuel consumption gauges that put psychological pressure on the driver to lessen consumption. It slows them down, increases their efficiency, and thoroughly fucks all the rest of us up. I was just thinking the other day that Prius drivers are to this generation what Cadillac drivers were to my parents' generation.
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    See that guy in the background talking loudly about crab cakes? That's you.

or what Volvo drivers were 15 years ago. The worst. You know what happens when you have a media saturation ad campaign highlighting how safe your cars are? All the bad drivers, who know they need extra protection because they suck at driving so bad, rush out and by them.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

The cars are fucking ugly too.

I found this article quite amusing.
    http://gas2.org/2012/03/21/study-pri...e-like-pricks/

Living in the bay area, there are Prius drivers everywhere. I really don't know how many times I got stuck behind a slow driver on the highway, or almost taken out by one because they would try to switch lanes without checking their blindspot. I drive a Honda Pilot, so it's not like I'm difficult to see.
    Recently, there were news articles about this Prius driver that was recording a group of motorcyclists on his phone and he ended up crashing into 2 of them. He ended up getting beaten by the rest of the riders.

A Prius is fuled by the smugness of it's driver

New member: I select IceyHotShot

What characteristics do you look for when choosing a potential significant other?

If you got to pick any 3 board members to deflower you, who would they be?
    Last edited by Robin; 06-04-2012 at 01:56 PM.

Living in LA and driving a fancy fast car, I'm surprised at how terrible Prius drIvers are... They cut people off, swerve a ton and find it necessary to gun it at every light

I'll come back here tonight and answer these, typing out long responses on my phone at work is no bueno.

IceyHotShot, can you please give us your best and most-detailed description of what you think sex feels like?

Two bags of sand.

IHS, if you could go back in time and live anywhere at anytime for a week, where and when would you go?

Two bags of sand.

Butterscotch pudding
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Icy: Would you be interested in pegging?

IHS: If you had both Jack White and Thom York falling of a cliff and you could only save one of them, who would it be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

I'll save Robin's question for last since it'll be the tl;dr answer and none of you will want to read the rest if that's the first thing you see.

Quote Originally Posted by HotHamWater View Post
    IceyHotShot, can you please give us your best and most-detailed description of what you think sex feels like?
    I imagine it's warm, moist, and tight. Or so one would hope.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    IHS, if you could go back in time and live anywhere at anytime for a week, where and when would you go?
    Mid 1800s California, during the gold rush - a massive, chaotic, historic event that would surely be interesting to experience.

Icy: Would you be interested in pegging?
    Had to look that up. Definitely not.

Quote Originally Posted by unit300021 View Post
    IHS: If you had both Jack White and Thom York falling of a cliff and you could only save one of them, who would it be?
    Would have to be Thom Yorke, if for no other reason than I've listened to Jack White less than a handful of times.

New member: I select IceyHotShot

What characteristics do you look for when choosing a potential significant other?

If you got to pick any 3 board members to deflower you, who would they be?
    I'll be honest, and say that a first requisite is some level of physical attraction. If I'm not attracted to the woman, then the rest isn't likely to follow. That doesn't mean that physical attraction is sufficient though. Ideally I would date someone who is passionate, ambitious, and educated. It doesn't really matter what she's passionate about, so long as I can respect whatever it is; I'm passionate about music, and I think it's easier to connect on a meaningful level with someone whose similarly passionate about their hobbies or pursuits. I'm an economist by profession, I enjoy thoughtful discussion, and more to the point, I'm a nerd. Ambition is really lacking among most women my age where I live, as the ones I've gone on dates with are perfectly content to continue working in a restaurant while they continue their 7th year of junior college. There's nothing wrong with going to a JC, or working in a restaurant, but I really don't understand not wanting to eventually move on from that kind of life.

Big plusses if she's down to earth, can take jokes for what they are and not more, can (eventually) deal with my large family (I'm an 8th child, with 6 older brothers), and is willing to take things slow and steady in the beginning.

As for your second question: I have serious doubts about answering that, haha. Sure, I'd be paying each boardie I mention a compliment, but wouldn't it be a bit rude at the same time? I'd rather not offend anyone. I guess if pressed I can answer.

Answer the fucking question, you pansy.

10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival
    10/22: Roman Flugel @ f8
    10/25: Moodymann @ PW
    11/20: The Drive by Truckers, Sturgill Simpson @ The Fillmore

Since you insist:

kitt kat, Robin, guedita

I will now await PMs from each of you.

I would hate fuck guedita. She seems like a real bitch.