Page 349 of 454 FirstFirst ... 344345346347348349350351352353354 ... LastLast
Results 10,441 to 10,470 of 13591

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

  1. #10441
    Coachella Junkie weeklymix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,333

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Do girls poop?

  2. #10442
    Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    9,411

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by weeklymix View Post
    Do girls poop?
    yes, rainbows


    edit: my bad.
    Last edited by nathanfairchild; 02-17-2011 at 03:47 PM.

    November 18 - Slayer
    November 19 - eyehategod
    December 4 - Behemoth
    January 30 - Behemoth
    February 3 - Zola Jesus
    February 6 - Sleep

  3. #10443
    old school Kyliediscope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fistpimping
    Posts
    2,649

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    No, Nathan. You can ask questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    PLURcenta

  4. #10444
    Member Grandma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Putting the "ass" in assisted living
    Posts
    1,896

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by hawkingvsreeve View Post
    No David, I am pretty sure that the religion that considers black people "fallen angels" unable to reach the highest level of heaven takes the gold in the bat shit insane department.
    Go plant your ass through a sacrament meeting and come back and tell me how off the cuff bat shit they really are compared to every other belief out there. my home teacher for a couple years as a kid was black for christ sakes. if you want to start a pissing match about what bumblefuck beliefs most mainstream religions were based on, than this is going to be a long fucking thread...
    Last edited by Grandma; 02-17-2011 at 12:03 AM.

  5. #10445
    Member OnlyNonStranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    2,423

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Kylie, tell us about your family. Brothers? Sisters? Parents?

    Do you have a favorite cousin/aunt/grandmother?

    Describe a typical family reunion for us. Does someone get drunk and call someone else a whore for stealing their man? Is it over a nice dinner, that after grace, everyone eats with their napkin on their lap with polite conversation? Would this reunion be at Christmas, or Thanksgiving, or...?

    Is it hard for you to be so far away? What do you miss most about your family?

  6. #10446
    Coachella Junkie Alchemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    9,113

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    SIDENOTE: I have a lot of close family that are Mormons, and while the Book of Mormon has some silly and old-fashioned stories, I would not call the church batshit crazy. It is really just as crazy as Protestant churches. I've attended both. Fundamental LDS, on the other hand... They're batshit crazy.

    This is Kylie's time to shine!
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

  7. #10447
    ankle biter guedita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    EPA
    Posts
    23,688

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Kylie, when can we practice and eventually record our duet? And why are you such an attention whore? Your name can come first on the marquee, OKAY?!

    11/20: The Drive by Truckers, Sturgill Simpson @ The Fillmore
    11/21: DJ Harvey @ PW
    11/24: mr. Gnome @ Bottom of the Hill
    11/25: DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist @ Fox Theater Oakland
    11/28: Dixon @ TBA
    12/1: Angel Olsen, Kevin Morby @ GAMH
    12/4: Avi Buffalo @ Brick and Mortar
    12/6: Dream Police @ Brick and Mortar
    12/11: tUnE-yArDs, Cibo Matto @ Fox Theater Oakland
    12/12: Ancient Methods @ Mercer
    12/13: RRose, Carlos Souffrant @ TBA
    12/17: Sleepy Sun @ Brick and Mortar

  8. #10448
    old school Kyliediscope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fistpimping
    Posts
    2,649

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by AndLeoObre View Post
    Eight
    This is the first picture I ever posted on the board.

    and this is the latest one I posted on the board.






    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    PLURcenta

  9. #10449
    Member Grandma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Putting the "ass" in assisted living
    Posts
    1,896

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    have you ever been compared to one of the arquettes?...patricia in particular

  10. #10450
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,631

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by Grandma View Post
    have you ever been compared to one of the arquettes?...patricia in particular
    Wow, totally...don't know why that never occurred to me
    last.fm
    11/14/14 - Death From Above 1979 @ Regent // 11/16/14 - Lucero @ Echo

  11. #10451
    old school Kyliediscope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fistpimping
    Posts
    2,649

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by ivankay View Post
    i haven't asked this in a while: What is your ultimate physical pain story?
    I have broken A LOT of bones cheerleading. I mean an unreal amount of injuries. But, the worst was I broke a chamber in my wrist that holds a tendon in place. It was just from over use. Tumbling and doing pyramids. If I moved my wrist in the slightest I could FEEL it tearing. I'd be in tears. Sometimes, it still hurts and goes numb. I had to endure three weeks of that pain because we had nationals coming up in Disney World. Since I refused to heed my doctors warnings about continuing to cheer. He refused to ever see me.

    Quote Originally Posted by nationocean View Post
    Hey Cap, explain your Anna Paquin sig please? i must know!
    I forget the line of conversation. I know we were talking about having a fetish for girls in panda hats and it was just a weird string of thoughts. Then, dildos came up and for some reason we started calling it Anna Paquin. I busted out that line and it sounded like a lyric.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Would you spend the next two years of your life as a clubfooted drooling hunchback with a lazy eye if it meant that afterward you'd be instantly transformed into your personal ideal of physical beauty for the rest of your life? You experience no physical pain, but must continue to live out your current life among your current acquaintances.
    I wouldn't be able to make it through the two years. So, no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    PLURcenta

  12. #10452
    old school Kyliediscope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fistpimping
    Posts
    2,649

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Kylie,

    Tell us about the three moments in your life that best match these descriptions:

    1. Supernatural

    2. Kafkaesque

    3. Schizophrenic
    1. I woke up in the middle of the night when I was little in this old farmhouse I used to live in and went to walk up to my mother's room because I was restless. I swear I saw some white figures in the doorway down the hall, but they were nice. I am not sure if I was little and that was my imagination, but it was neat.

    2. I'm going to assume you mean a metamorphosis of sorts. I went from being a nerdy, shy, quiet girl in high school with few friends to an outgoing, friendly person in college. I felt comfortable being me. Still nerdy, though.

    3. My closest experience would be after I had that low point I discussed earlier in the thread that I had to take medication if I felt I was going to have a panic attack. The first time I took the medication I was in my bed trying to sleep and I swear that I heard someone call my name. So, I went into the dorm hallway to find that no one was there.

    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    A whole bunch of nonsense used to be here.
    I will not explain this story. It ruins the joke.

    Quote Originally Posted by weeklymix View Post
    Do girls poop?
    They do. When they take a while in the bathroom... they aren't powdering their noses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    PLURcenta

  13. #10453
    Coachella Junkie Alchemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    9,113

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Kylie,

    By Kafkaesque, I mean more like "marked by a senseless, disorienting, often menacing complexity," "the Kafkaesque terror of the endless interrogations." (This is Kafkaesque: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEyFH-a-XoQ). Ever experience something like this?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

  14. #10454
    old school Kyliediscope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fistpimping
    Posts
    2,649

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyNonStranger View Post
    Kylie, tell us about your family. Brothers? Sisters? Parents?

    Do you have a favorite cousin/aunt/grandmother?

    Describe a typical family reunion for us. Does someone get drunk and call someone else a whore for stealing their man? Is it over a nice dinner, that after grace, everyone eats with their napkin on their lap with polite conversation? Would this reunion be at Christmas, or Thanksgiving, or...?

    Is it hard for you to be so far away? What do you miss most about your family?
    Okay well. Try to keep up.

    My parents divorced when I was kind of young. I have two half sisters. Angie (26) and Elisa (24). A half brother named Keith (9). We all have different father's. Actually, my two eldest sisters... their father's are brothers. My sister Elisa, however, grew up with my father raising her. We don't consider ourselves half family though. We are really close. Since we were all raised in Jersey a large portion of our lives we are REALLY volatile though. I have some AWFUL stories about things we used to do to each other. My poor Mother was going to school and working as a nurse full time and would have to come home for medical emergencies.

    My mother is really down to earth and accepting. She is actually bisexual. She also is a bit of a nudist. She just married a Korean guy she met off of the internet. He works for the government and lives in Missouri. Military type. Strict with the worst sense of humor. He has six or seven children. So, I have 2 step brothers Richard (20) and Shaun (mid twenties) and 4 or 5 step sisters Kait, Shannin, and two others or three. I met one of them once and one or two others are estranged.

    My dad is hilarious, not in touch with his feelings, and strict. I have always considered myself a daddy's girl. He was a cheer dad and supported me in that. He married a crazy Puerto Rican woman. She is nasty and spits venom, but cares about me deeply. She has said some of the most hurtful things I have ever heard in my life. She netted me a step-brother named Ariel (28).

    My favorite cousin was probably Brian, but I don't talk to ANY of my cousins really anymore. I have a million of them. My favorite Aunt and Uncle is Karen and Paul. Karen is actually my dad's sister. Paul is married to her. He used to work at M&M mars and gave us GIANT fucking bags of the best candy. I got to taste the M&M crisps a year before they came out. None of my birth grandmother's are alive anymore. My dad's mother died before I was born and I took her name as my middle name. My mom's mother named Ellie was awesome. She got into a car accident, so she was a bit daft and would hoarde things. She'd also give us a dollar for a quarter. My step-grandma. I guess is like my real one since she is all I ever really knew makes the best cheesecake ever. So, that is awesome.

    If it's my immediate family it'll be my dad's side. A bunch of Kennedy's. It'd be in the summer and there would be beer and tons of people that I have never met before because my family is THAT BIG. I went to school with a kid named Shawn Kennedy for 6 years before I knew he was related to me. No fighting. There would be quoits and fun picnic type games. Good food. I loved out family reunions. The only tension was when my uncles divorced some of my favorite aunts. Also, my uncle found out that he had a child from Panama that moved here and he kind of didn't show any care what so ever. The whole family got really mad about it.

    It is hard to be away from them sometimes because my family is huge. I mean I have 2 sisters, 1 brothers, 5 or 4 step sisters, and 3 step brothers. I have a lot of people surrounding me and a lot of traditions. I miss everything about them. The food, the fighting, just spending time with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    PLURcenta

  15. #10455
    old school Kyliediscope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fistpimping
    Posts
    2,649

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Kylie, when can we practice and eventually record our duet? And why are you such an attention whore? Your name can come first on the marquee, OKAY?!
    Next time I come out. Which will be soon. Did we pick out a song? I need to practice.

    Okay, well. It all started when no one would listen to how my day had gone so far. My uncle Joey was preoccupied with his new 1963 Rambler and leaves to go get something to touch-up his paint because there is a little nick in it. So, I get in the car, so I have something to do. I am sitting in the driver's seat and turn on the radio, but I didn't KNOW it was broken. I turn the key hoping that it would turn the radio on by using the auxiliary option. I was young, so I turned it the wrong way. I then think that the R on the gear lever means "radio". I accidently backed up the car into the house. I though Uncle Joey and my dad, Danny would never forgive me! But, I was wrong. My dad told me he would never stop loving me. I then realized that I was addicted to attention.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grandma View Post
    have you ever been compared to one of the arquettes?...patricia in particular
    I have been actually. I have been told Patricia Arquette a la Nightmare on Elm Street.
    I've also been compared to Courtney Love and someone else a bunch.
    I actually think Patricia is adorable, so I don't mind the comparison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    PLURcenta

  16. #10456
    old school Kyliediscope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fistpimping
    Posts
    2,649

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Kylie,

    By Kafkaesque, I mean more like "marked by a senseless, disorienting, often menacing complexity," "the Kafkaesque terror of the endless interrogations." (This is Kafkaesque: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEyFH-a-XoQ). Ever experience something like this?
    Ah well. Yes. Homework for most classes associated with my Chemical Engineering major feel like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    PLURcenta

  17. #10457
    old school Kyliediscope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fistpimping
    Posts
    2,649

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    This is going really well guys. Thanks for the great questions. It's been fun so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    PLURcenta

  18. #10458
    Coachella Junkie stinkbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,648

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Favorie super hero and villain, why?

    Favorite member of the Wu-Tang?

    Which Star Wars character do you think you resemble the most?
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

  19. #10459
    Member Sublime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    1,159

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Really dig that leather.

    What have you come to believe is the purpose of human existence on Earth?
    You're obviously a 'good sport' but are you 'down for whatever'?
    Have you ever been arrested? What for?
    1L☮e.

  20. #10460
    old school Kyliediscope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fistpimping
    Posts
    2,649

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    What leather?

    Will answer these other questions shortly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    PLURcenta

  21. #10461
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,667

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by thecapsulettes View Post
    Okay the real story is that I've always been an ugly duck at my high school and have only had one dream-- to be kissed soulfully. The only way this dream could be realized was if I became a superstar. So, I joined my talent show where I used my fellow special education classmates, my grandma's advice, and Jesus to help me win. I'm not going to pretend to have the capacity to answer anything about politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by thecapsulettes View Post
    I will not explain this story. It ruins the joke.
    Then maybe you should explain the joke first, because a real attention whore would have been able to make up an answer that would have been funnier instead of sidelining my post to avoid answering.
    If you wanted to be kissed soulfully, maybe you should have kissed as fucking duck...Now that would have been funny!
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

  22. #10462
    old school Kyliediscope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fistpimping
    Posts
    2,649

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    PLURcenta

  23. #10463
    Member Sublime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    1,159

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by thecapsulettes View Post
    What leather?
    Your goshdarn motherflippin' gangster ass leather jacket. dagnamit
    1L☮e.

  24. #10464
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,667

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by thecapsulettes View Post
    Okay well. Try to keep up.

    My parents divorced when I was kind of young. I have two half sisters. Angie (26) and Elisa (24). A half brother named Keith (9). We all have different father's. Actually, my two eldest sisters... their father's are brothers. My sister Elisa, however, grew up with my father raising her. We don't consider ourselves half family though. We are really close. Since we were all raised in Jersey a large portion of our lives we are REALLY volatile though. I have some AWFUL stories about things we used to do to each other. My poor Mother was going to school and working as a nurse full time and would have to come home for medical emergencies.

    My mother is really down to earth and accepting. She is actually bisexual. She also is a bit of a nudist. She just married a Korean guy she met off of the internet. He works for the government and lives in Missouri. Military type. Strict with the worst sense of humor. He has six or seven children. So, I have 2 step brothers Richard (20) and Shaun (mid twenties) and 4 or 5 step sisters Kait, Shannin, and two others or three. I met one of them once and one or two others are estranged.

    My dad is hilarious, not in touch with his feelings, and strict. I have always considered myself a daddy's girl. He was a cheer dad and supported me in that. He married a crazy Puerto Rican woman. She is nasty and spits venom, but cares about me deeply. She has said some of the most hurtful things I have ever heard in my life. She netted me a step-brother named Ariel (28).

    My favorite cousin was probably Brian, but I don't talk to ANY of my cousins really anymore. I have a million of them. My favorite Aunt and Uncle is Karen and Paul. Karen is actually my dad's sister. Paul is married to her. He used to work at M&M mars and gave us GIANT fucking bags of the best candy. I got to taste the M&M crisps a year before they came out. None of my birth grandmother's are alive anymore. My dad's mother died before I was born and I took her name as my middle name. My mom's mother named Ellie was awesome. She got into a car accident, so she was a bit daft and would hoarde things. She'd also give us a dollar for a quarter. My step-grandma. I guess is like my real one since she is all I ever really knew makes the best cheesecake ever. So, that is awesome.

    If it's my immediate family it'll be my dad's side. A bunch of Kennedy's. It'd be in the summer and there would be beer and tons of people that I have never met before because my family is THAT BIG. I went to school with a kid named Shawn Kennedy for 6 years before I knew he was related to me. No fighting. There would be quoits and fun picnic type games. Good food. I loved out family reunions. The only tension was when my uncles divorced some of my favorite aunts. Also, my uncle found out that he had a child from Panama that moved here and he kind of didn't show any care what so ever. The whole family got really mad about it.

    It is hard to be away from them sometimes because my family is huge. I mean I have 2 sisters, 1 brothers, 5 or 4 step sisters, and 3 step brothers. I have a lot of people surrounding me and a lot of traditions. I miss everything about them. The food, the fighting, just spending time with them.
    Damn, one more paragraph and we might have been related...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

  25. #10465
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,667

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by thecapsulettes View Post
    No.
    Fine. Show us your boobs then...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

  26. #10466
    old school Kyliediscope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fistpimping
    Posts
    2,649

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    Favorie super hero and villain, why?

    Favorite member of the Wu-Tang?

    Which Star Wars character do you think you resemble the most?
    Wonderwoman because well...

    and the super villans would be a tie between Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy. I wish I had a reason besides being fascinated with them as a child.

    ODB


    I'm going to say Mara Jade Skywalker because of the hair and nothing else.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
    Really dig that leather.

    What have you come to believe is the purpose of human existence on Earth?
    You're obviously a 'good sport' but are you 'down for whatever'?
    Have you ever been arrested? What for?
    No and I think it's inexplicable.
    I have no clue what this means.
    Never. I am a law abiding citizen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    PLURcenta

  27. #10467
    Coachella Junkie Alchemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    9,113

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Kylie,

    Tell us about your best friend.

    Tell us about your worst enemy.

    Tell us about an aquaintence that you wish you were closer to.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

  28. #10468
    Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    9,411

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Do you have any phobias?

    Do you have any irrational fears?

    November 18 - Slayer
    November 19 - eyehategod
    December 4 - Behemoth
    January 30 - Behemoth
    February 3 - Zola Jesus
    February 6 - Sleep

  29. #10469
    old school Kyliediscope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fistpimping
    Posts
    2,649

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    In the event of L.A. being struck by a cataclysmic disaster (superstorm, earthquake, nuclear bomb), what would you do immediately following such an occurence(s)?
    I'd go looting.

    No really. Assuming that I live through whatever happened the first thing would be trying to make sure my friends are okay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Kylie,

    Tell us about your best friend.

    Tell us about your worst enemy.

    Tell us about an aquaintence that you wish you were closer to.
    I guess my best friend at this point would be my roommate. We have a lot of the same personality traits and the same demons. She's soft-spoken, though. Mellow and well-mannered. Tall and blonde. She balances me out a lot. Calms me down in social situations. We cook meals together a lot. She's a baker and I cook the main course. I haven't known her very long, but we get along extremely well.

    I don't have a worst enemy. There are a few people I dislike, but generally I don't hate anyone.

    I have a laundry list of people that I wish I was closer to, but I am very closed off emotionally. It takes someone reaching out a few times before I open up and let them know who I really am, so closeness is hard to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    PLURcenta

  30. #10470
    Cult Leader koryp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In my own little world
    Posts
    3,286

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    What kind of belief system/philosophy do you follow today? What brought you to develop this outlook on your place in the world?
    Wow, 12 step meetings at Coachella, who knew? SOBERCHELLA.COM

    I'm a reasonable man, get off my case....

Similar Threads

  1. Board members who make music
    By corbo in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 11-12-2014, 01:33 PM
  2. If this board had 95,000,000 members
    By Stefinitely Maybe in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 09:59 PM
  3. CBM Impressions of Board Members
    By canexplain in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 11:29 PM
  4. Hey Board Members...should I or shouldn't I???
    By C DUB YA in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 10:45 PM
  5. PF/VET BOARD MEMBERS..... HELP ME....
    By take2andpass in forum Passes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 05:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •