Page 318 of 454 FirstFirst ... 313314315316317318319320321322323 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,540 of 13591

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    I have always believed that if you don't have anything nice to say then people should just shut the fuck up.
    Sometimes there's a lot to be said for letting the idiots know that they're being idiots.

That said, which member of the board can you stand the least and why?

Audra, you can pick 5 guys from the board to pull a train with. Who were they and why?
    Last edited by TomAz; 03-30-2010 at 11:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Audra, you can pick 5 guys from the board to pull a chain with. Who were they and why?
    I don't know this idiom.

me neither. sounds vaguely sexual.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

The murder capital where we murder for capital

I think Tom means train but you probably knew that. heh

oops. wtf. yes train. fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Also, if you could bump clams with any 5 ladies on the board, who would they be and...

Can I watch?
    Youth, you son of a bitch, where did you go?

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Ocean View Post
    so I assume you've never been cunt punched at a festival? Well lucky you!

Who were they and why?
    I like how this is in the past tense.

Welcome to the joke, Marc.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    Welcome to the joke, Marc.
    Switching verb tenses mid thought is no laughing matter.

Do you cook? Would you give me your favorite recipe?

OK, I thought of the meanest thing I have ever done... I use to "hang out" with this dude named Andrew. We were not really dating, just hung out on and off. We had been honest about the fact we weren't looking for a relationship. Then out of the blue he tells me he met someone, was very happy, she was the one, blah blah. I was a little bummed out about it but i had several other "friends" I hung out with. But I did like going out with Andrew because he liked to shoot pool and play darts too. He didn't want to lose me as a friend so he asked me to come out and meet him and his new girlfriend. I agreed and everything was cool.

Andrew occasionally made some comments about how he missed me, not me really but my ummm skills I guess. Apparently the love of his life kind of sucked in bed. I would just laugh it off because he was drunk and didn't really mean it... or so I thought.

Then Andrew decided to marry the girl, I was happy for him, although his comments were getting more and more frequent which worried me. Then his girlfriend asked me to help them plan the wedding. I would spend a lot of time at their place with the two of them helping with the planning.

Then one weekend Andrew called me up to come over and have some beers. I had assumed the girl would be there but when I got there she wasn't and Andrew was already drinking. It started out innocent enough but then we got drunk, he kept making comments and I kept laughing it off. Then when he brought me a beer he kissed me. I was a bit drunk and one thing led to another and I ended up fucking him in his girlfriends house.

After it was over I felt horrible, we said it would never happen again. After that though I felt so guilty that I backed out of helping them with their wedding. Part of it was guilt and the other part was I just didn't think he should marry her, especially without telling her what had happened. I didn't want to tell her myself though. So I kind of just stopped calling or answering their calls.

She did eventually find out there was something going on with us, but she still married him. He has called me since the wedding to tell me how much he misses me. I finally just stopped talking to him because it was just too weird.

That is the meanest thing I think I have done.

Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    Hmmm. Not really mean.

How about this. What's your biggest regret?
    OK I have actually been giving this a lot of thought. I have a hard time with the thought of regrets. I mean, yes there are things in my life that I wish hadn't happened, but on the other hand those things created the person I am today. I think I am a pretty good person, would I be the same person if those things hadn't have happened? With that said though, here goes...

My biggest regret is letting a man break me. After I left the father of my kids I found a man that hurt me in such a way that it kind of ruined me for a very long time. I turned myself off, would not allow any feelings to be shown, married a man I didn't love because I knew he wouldn't hurt me or my kids and stayed in that relationship for a very long time just to avoid pain. I kind of hid from life for a majority of my 20's because I just couldn't let myself be hurt again. I missed out on a lot. So now I am 37 and just finding out the person I am. It has been a great journey, but I often wonder how life would have been different had that not happened.

Quote Originally Posted by lizng View Post
    Since we're on the topic of regrets - what is one thing that you regret not doing?
    I regret not finishing high school and not enjoying the high school experience. I had so much drama in my home life though that at the time I thought it was all stupid. I didn't care about football games or dances because I was dealing with all this other bullshit. Then my mom kicked me out the beginning of my Junior year and I moved to Phoenix with my sister. I was not allowed to go back to school though because my sister did not have legal custody. I never really got to experience those things that all girls look forward to. Homecoming, prom, graduation... I have never gotten to wear the big pretty dress. Maybe someday.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

You're still blaming yourself for other guys cheating on their girlfirends with you. It wasn't mean of you as a single chick to fuck this guy. The guy was in the relationship. he was the mean one. Sure, maybe it wasn't going to score you points with the girl but this should not be something to keep blaming yourself for. Your regret should be dating so many abusers and cheaters, not that you hurt some girl, because it wasn't you who hurt her.

You also should have learned from the boring guy you weren't in love with. That's the guy that should have broke the pattern you were in. Instead you rejected and resented that relationship and made it your biggest regret. I obviously don't mean you should have forced yourself to love him forever but that was your stepping stone out of the pattern. You even recognized it wasn't what you were used to but you chalk that up as a non match and you follow whatever attracted you to his type. Easier said than done yes, but the fact that you labeled that relationship as a regret in your life is the exact reason you found more cheaters after the fact. Change was scary. It wasn't something you were used to and because he wasn't the one to spend the rest of your life with you rejected it. I can even understand regretting the getting married part but look at what you said about that guy. You knew he wouldn't hurt you or your kids. Prior to that you only felt pain and you knew you wouldn't have to feel that pain as long as you were with him. It's healthy to be with people you feel safe with. You don't have to marry them all but you certainly should surround yourself with as many of those people as possible and out of those healthy relationships and friendships is where you will find what you are looking for.

So, how was the bar last night? Did you beat anyone with your crutch?

Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    You're still blaming yourself for other guys cheating on their girlfirends with you. It wasn't mean of you as a single chick to fuck this guy. The guy was in the relationship. he was the mean one. Sure, maybe it wasn't going to score you points with the girl but this should not be something to keep blaming yourself for. Your regret should be dating so many abusers and cheaters, not that you hurt some girl, because it wasn't you who hurt her.

You also should have learned from the boring guy you weren't in love with. That's the guy that should have broke the pattern you were in. Instead you rejected and resented that relationship and made it your biggest regret. I obviously don't mean you should have forced yourself to love him forever but that was your stepping stone out of the pattern. You even recognized it wasn't what you were used to but you chalk that up as a non match and you follow whatever attracted you to his type. Easier said than done yes, but the fact that you labeled that relationship as a regret in your life is the exact reason you found more cheaters after the fact. Change was scary. It wasn't something you were used to and because he wasn't the one to spend the rest of your life with you rejected it. I can even understand regretting the getting married part but look at what you said about that guy. You knew he wouldn't hurt you or your kids. Prior to that you only felt pain and you knew you wouldn't have to feel that pain as long as you were with him. It's healthy to be with people you feel safe with. You don't have to marry them all but you certainly should surround yourself with as many of those people as possible and out of those healthy relationships and friendships is where you will find what you are looking for.
    Can we quit it with the therapy sessions please?

whew, all that seriousness is out of the way for a minute. Yay

Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    Sometimes there's a lot to be said for letting the idiots know that they're being idiots.

That said, which member of the board can you stand the least and why?
    I have only put 2 people on ignore in the 3 years I have been a member. They were listrist and J~~~ (or something like that). I can't even remember why. I think the first person had made some comments about topics I get riled up over and instead of getting into an argument I decided to just put her on ignore. J~~~ (or whatever) just seemed to not like anyone and was always just a dick to every person posting. I have since taken them off ignore though because it became too difficult to follow the threads.

Negative people drain my energy so I try to avoid them. I like to be happy, even when I am sad, I always try to find the humor in any situation. If someone is always a negative nelly then I choose not to interact with them. That is why I usually stick to about 6 threads on this site.

Audra, you can pick 5 guys from the board to pull a train with. Who were they and why?
    LOL, ok, for the record, this would never happen because I don't share well so the whole multiple partners at one time thing has never been my bag. Also, I am older and I feel weird pointing out which guys I would imaginary bang since most of them are younger, so please don't take this seriously, it's just in fun.

Boarderwoozel: After having a conversation with him in camping last year I have confirmation that he is a freak. I might learn something new.

Zack: Because he has been posting his tongue all over the internet. I think most women on here (and half the men) would agree that it is quite intriguing.

Marc S: Because he is a very sweet guy who also has some freakish tendencies I think.

Tommy: How else will I give him that party baby we discussed over a year ago?

man... I am having a hard time coming up with a 4th. The only way to decide it would be to have a dance off since I am a sucker for a guy who can dance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheddar's Cousin View Post
    Also, if you could bump clams with any 5 ladies on the board, who would they be and...

Can I watch?
    LOL... This one is much easier for some reason:

Ally because I already love her and I know she would make my first girl on girl experience the best it can be (she would even bring the water bottles in case I get thirsty)

Barbara because she is so fucking hot.

Amy, again, I have a thing for girls/guys with a little inner freak in them.

Ivy, because she can dance.

Chia pet, I have a feeling she has a ton of accessories, since she loves to shop.

And no you can't watch, it's not as romantic with an audience.

Quote Originally Posted by justinaqui View Post
    Do you cook? Would you give me your favorite recipe?
    I use to cook all the time when I was married, because it was my job... Or so my ex husband thought. I have not cooked in quite a while but I do have several go to recipes. My favorite would be my shrimp ceviche. Although I had an internet argument awhile back as to whether it was actually ceviche or not. But here it is:

1 bag precooked frozen shrimp
    2 cucumbers (i usually scrape the seeds out to make it less bitter)
    3 avocados
    3 roma tomatoes
    1 bunch cilantro
    2 jalepenos or serranos (more if you like more heat)
    2 limes (just for the juice)
    1/2 a bottle of clamato juice

I cut up everything and throw it in a big bowl, then the juice of the limes and the clamato juice. I also throw in some hot sauce. I use to use tapatio but have since discovered siracha which I like the flavor of more. It is soooo yummy. OK now I am hungry.

Fax, Tony was not the regret, the regret was prior to Tony. I lived with another man between the father of my kids and my husband. This man hurt my daughter which is what ruined me. Tony was a good man but he didn't love me, and I didn't love him. He needed to stay in the country and I needed financial support. We stayed together for 8 years but it was a loveless marriage where he cheated on me the entire time, with my knowledge. So I should have stayed with him just because he was a good guy on some levels? I deserve more. I deserve the butterflies in my belly when my man walks into the room. No one should settle for less.

You seem very quick to judge other peoples relationships. Until you walk a mile in someones shoes you should try to avoid judging them.

Quote Originally Posted by daxton View Post
    So, how was the bar last night? Did you beat anyone with your crutch?
    LOL I came pretty close. Some dude that plays cards there ran into my leg twice. He has downs or something. I would have felt pretty bad for beating a mentally challenge person. But jesus... I had it propped up on the chair, it isn't like it is all that invisible. Fucker!!!

Can we quit it with the therapy sessions please?
    Yes please!!! I know I agreed to answer any question, and I actually don't mind it, but I am sure people are getting tired of reading my bullshit.

You seem very quick to judge other peoples relationships. Until you walk a mile in someones shoes you should try to avoid judging them.
    I haven't judged you. I've been placing blame on the guys you seemed to be blaming yourself for. I apologize, i'll step off your relationships all together, they only came back up because you listed them in your response to questions about being mean and your regrets. I thought you were comfortable discussing this stuff.

Yes, daxton i will quit with the therapy session.

Loca, ever made ceviche with uncooked seafood? I'm thinking of trying it sometime. Making gazpacho after work today for the 1st time. I'm excited.

The first time I made ceviche I made it with uncooked shrimp, you soak them in lime juice prior in order to cook them, but they didn't seem to cook all the way, they had this kind of greyish color still. No matter how long I kept them in the lime juice. I finally just pan sauteed them real quick before throwing them in the bowl. I was scared of getting sick.

I also want to try the same recipe but get some crab too. Damnit, I am craving seafood right now.

Fax, I really don't mind answering the questions, but you seem to try to convince me that the choices I have made in life were wrong, or the way I feel about those choices are wrong. I feel guilty because I fucked a guy who was engaged, and I was somewhat friends with his fiance. A woman shouldn't do that. Yes, he has a lot of blame in the situation because he should also know better. But it takes two people to cheat. I am no better than he is. I could have stopped it.

I also can't help how I feel, I am cool with answering any question, just please try not to tell me that my answers, or the way I feel/think are wrong.

The first time I made ceviche I made it with uncooked shrimp, you soak them in lime juice prior in order to cook them, but they didn't seem to cook all the way, they had this kind of greyish color still. No matter how long I kept them in the lime juice. I finally just pan sauteed them real quick before throwing them in the bowl. I was scared of getting sick.

I also want to try the same recipe but get some crab too. Damnit, I am craving seafood right now.

Fax, I really don't mind answering the questions, but you seem to try to convince me that the choices I have made in life were wrong, or the way I feel about those choices are wrong. I feel guilty because I fucked a guy who was engaged, and I was somewhat friends with his fiance. A woman shouldn't do that. Yes, he has a lot of blame in the situation because he should also know better. But it takes two people to cheat. I am no better than he is. I could have stopped it.

I also can't help how I feel, I am cool with answering any question, just please try not to tell me that my answers, or the way I feel/think are wrong.
    I bet just using crab and lime (and leaving out shrimp all together) to cook it would work. I'll let you know. How many partners do you think is too many? Or, is there no limit?

I bet just using crab and lime (and leaving out shrimp all together) to cook it would work. I'll let you know. How many partners do you think is too many? Or, is there no limit?
    By partners, do you mean shrimp?

I don't think anyone should feel guilty about the number of sexual partners they have had in life. As long as you are safe and smart. I worry more about people who think they are in love every other week than I do if someone likes to fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    By partners, do you mean shrimp?
    LOL

My mother was born in Wisconsin somewhere, I can't remember where though. My father is from a little town in Northern California called Happy Camp. My mother moved there in high school which is where they met.

And hello bluemamba.
    Hi, Loca.

I have another question. In two weeks at the fest, will we be enjoying some cold beer??

Well that is a silly question!!! I don't have the nickname localush for nothing. I will be enjoying several cold beers. YUM!!!

Idk if this already came up but what kind of beer or drinks will you be bringing to the campground?? Have you come to a final ruling?

I was thinking miller lite during the day, because I can drink on that all day long in the heat and not really get too drunk, just maintain the buzz and then bring some darker more enjoyable beer for night, probably Moose Drool. But now I found out they have Four Peaks Kiltlifter at the brewery in Tempe so I might just go with that for the entire time since it is not all that dark and heavy but really enjoyable. I am going to my sisters this weekend so we may have to try the Kiltlifter in the can to see if it is as good as the draft, ok maybe not as good but tasty.

ok, my week is up, is there anyone who would care to volunteer, or suggestions anyone would like to place for the next person?

Loca, I totally missed your week in the spotlight. Sorry.

If no one has asked you yet: Please descibe your perfect day from start
    to finish. A pic or two would be welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.