Page 317 of 454 FirstFirst ... 312313314315316317318319320321322 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,510 of 13591

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    My comments were based specifically on the information she gave. She revealed the patterns. She hasn't denied them, so i'm wondering what you think i'm projecting.

I'm not going to dwell any longer and Loca I appreciate your honesty and willingness to answer my questions. The rest of you are up to bat to ask some good questions.

I do wish you the best of luck loca and I think you know I wasn't attacking you. In fact I wasn't trying to argue either so i'm glad you changed that to debate though that's not what it was about anyway. Enjoy your week!
    I didn't mean that I thought you were trying to argue, I took it as a debate which I do enjoy. Sorry if it came off that way, I do have a hard time getting what is in my head out sometimes, probably because I am use to keeping it all in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    I'm going to admit here that I like big, sparkly things as much as the next stereotypical woman.

But I'm of the opinion that unless you're far enough along in your relationship that you have shared finances, it is not up to you to make a judgment about how he spends his money, whether that means he's spending money on a gift for you or that he's spending money on a massive flat screen TV for himself. It's not your decision to make for him.
    It was more as a joke than anything. I had brought it up in reference to the show and we had a laugh about it. But when he finally did tell me he loved me one of the things he mentioned is the fact that I don't want him to buy me expensive jewelery. That is why in his mind I am a cool chick.

I am not interested in even knowing what he spends his money on. I have always been a my money, your money kind of girl. I think that a majority of marital arguments could be avoided if people just kept their own money.

Not that Nick and I are anywhere close to getting married, we barely even started using the L word.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by daxton View Post
    Can't wait for this answer. If size doesn't matter then what is the most important cock attribute or is there something else sexual that's more important to you?
    I also wanted to come back and mention that another important aspect is someone willing to experiment with different things. I was married to missionary man for 8 years and got quite bored with our sex life. I am not all that wild and crazy in what I am looking for but there has to be some variation.

Audra, do you believe in a higher power? What sort of role does spirituality play in your life?

Also, what is your favorite periodical and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    Audra, do you believe in a higher power? What sort of role does spirituality play in your life?

Also, what is your favorite periodical and why?
    I actually don't know what I believe anymore. I think about it often, but haven't come up with a concrete answer. I use to be a pretty religious person, went to church often and prayed on a regular basis. But again, life kind of got in the way. We had gone to a non denominational church when my parents were still married, my parents were not religious at all so my sister and I use to walk to the church our neighbor was a pastor at. I really enjoyed it, but my parents split up and we went to live with my dad for a bit. We started experimenting other religions, depending on where the woman he was dating went at the time. We went to one pretty freaky church where people spoke in tongues and all the kids got sent out to a separate area while the priest guy did an exorcism. Then I went to a baptist church with some friends for awhile. That was it really. But I always believed there was a God and I tried to follow all the rules without the whole organized religion thing.

I went through a particularly rough period as an adult and I had thought it would be nice to go back to church, I thought I had missed that in my life. I had just moved to a new area and it was the first time I had been alone really other than my kids. I was looking for a church in the area and got a knock on the door by these two church ladies right after I had moved. I thought it was some kind of sign (I use to believe in signs) so I let these women in to hear about their church. They then started hounding me about taking their hands then and there to accept god into my heart or I was going to hell. I tried to explain to them that I needed to do that on my own time and they started kind of insisting. I don't like people to touch me if I don't know them. So I got a little pissed and made them leave.

So I kind of decided then that I believed in God but I didn't believe in organized religion. I don't know what I believe anymore. Somewhere along the way I lost my faith. So I try to just enjoy life and hope for the best in the end. But until then I will do the best I can with what I have.

My favorite periodical... I never really had one. I have never had a subscription to anything I don't think. When I am at the hair dresser I like to read People. When I was younger my mom use to get those Real Stories magazines by women, I use to read those all the time. Horrible. I really need to read more. I use to love reading.

Although a lot of these questions have required a lot of self evaluating, it has actually been pretty entertaining. I even went two hours over my time for my last pain med dose because I was actually doing something other than thinking about the pain in my leg.

Thanks guys. Sorry if my answers are a little long winded.

Get in there and mix it up with God, any God.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    But I always believed there was a God and I tried to follow all the rules without the whole organized religion thing.
    What rules specifically were you trying to follow and which god did you always believe in?

My comments were based specifically on the information she gave. She revealed the patterns. She hasn't denied them, so i'm wondering what you think i'm projecting.
    I just re-read and I missed the post you were initially responding to, so scratch that comment. It just looked to me like you were pulling a Dr Phil for no reason.

Though, I still think you don't know enough about her situation to offer such in-depth advice, and you see things a little too black/white. But I see why you got on the subject now, and I know you mean well.

Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    Though, I still think you don't know enough about her situation to offer such in-depth advice, and you see things a little too black/white.
    You are being vague. Can you tell me where I got too in-depth or black/white or simply what you have an issue with?

What rules specifically were you trying to follow and which god did you always believe in?
    I just try not to hurt other people, help them when I can, even when I can't and be forgiving of other peoples mistakes/circumstances. I don't think anyone can get through life sin free. I just don't think any person should try to stand up and judge me or anyone else. I have come to find that most "religious" people tend to be very judgmental of others. I think that is my biggest turn off.

I don't even know which God I believe in, or if I believe in one at all anymore. The church I went to when I was 4-6 was a church of god, I related most to that religion I think but how much can you know at that age. I don't know much about the others but I know I think Catholicism can kiss my ass.

You are being vague. Can you tell me where I got too in-depth or black/white or simply what you have an issue with?
    Forget about it. It's none of my business either, so I guess maybe I'M projecting.

Loca, where are your parents from?

Quote Originally Posted by bluemamba View Post
    Loca, where are your parents from?
    My mother was born in Wisconsin somewhere, I can't remember where though. My father is from a little town in Northern California called Happy Camp. My mother moved there in high school which is where they met.

And hello bluemamba.

What is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?

What's your favorite and least favorite part of your body?

Quote Originally Posted by lizng View Post
    What is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
    When I was 16 my mother kicked me out of the house. I had basically been living on the streets and with friends for about 2 weeks. It had finally gotten too much for me to handle and I called my sister. She had just gotten a new apartment with her fairly new boyfriend. But I was her sister so she dropped everything, rented a car and drove from Arizona to Oregon, picked me up and drove me back to live with her. She didn't have a lot of money at the time and I am sure it was not easy to do but she found a way. It ended up ruining her relationship as her boyfriend got a little jealous of the sister that suddenly showed up. But he was kind of a douche bag anyway.

She kind of saved me, I am not sure where I would have ended up had she not done that. She still to this day is the only person who has ever really been there for me and there is no way I can ever pay her back for everything she has done for me.

And this year, knowing I could not make it to Coachella due to a long year of bad luck, she has decided to buy my Coachella ticket and push my gimp ass around in a wheelchair all weekend, with the help of all my new found friends.

What's your favorite and least favorite part of your body?
    I think my favorite would be my hips and ass. Although I wish they weren't quite as big as they are, I like that I actually have an ass. My ass has gotten me a lot of ummm ass throughout the years.

My least favorite would probably be tits, or lack there of. I often think I would like to get an enhancement in that area because I just feel off balance. Here I have this round ghetto booty and no tits. I would like to be able to fill out a shirt at some point in my life.

This thread has been dead for a few hours since everyone has been spending their time on another thread. Maybe I can help a little.

Ever had any lesbo experiences?
    Did you go to college? If so, where?
    Favorite sport to watch?
    Favorite sport to play?

This thread has been dead for a few hours since everyone has been spending their time on another thread. Maybe I can help a little.

Ever had any lesbo experiences?
    Did you go to college? If so, where?
    Favorite sport to watch?
    Favorite sport to play?
    LOL because there is arguing in the other thread.

I have made out with a couple different girls but that is as far as it has gone. I think women are beautiful, I love to look at them, clothed or naked, I just don't know that I could eat pussy.

I did not go to college but when my son was a month old I went to a trade school in Oregon called Columbia College of Business. I learned all I could about different computer programs and accounting so that I could get a job outside of the factory life I had known up until then.

Basketball is probably my favorite sport to watch. Although Nick is a big football fan and during football season we have started a tradition of No Pants Sunday, where we lay around all day watching football and smoking weed without pants. I still don't understand the game as much as I should but I am a willing student. Learning is just more fun without pants.

I was never very athletic but I did like to play t-ball as a young kid, then in high school I was pretty good at volleyball. I also love to play pool, I know it isn't really a sport but it is on ESPN so kinda, right?

LOL because there is arguing in the other thread.

I have made out with a couple different girls but that is as far as it has gone. I think women are beautiful, I love to look at them, clothed or naked, I just don't know that I could eat pussy.
    Yeah, that thread has been crazy active. And, ditto on the lesiness. Sorry, I forgot you already posted the stuff about trade school. And, all I can think of are lame questions at the moment, so I'll be back later for more.
    Last edited by daxton; 03-30-2010 at 11:08 AM.

lol it's cool. i am just laying here watching food network and wishing for food. I will be going out today and running some errands and then playing cards at the bar (yay) so if I disappear for awhile I will be back tomorrow.

Good for you. It's probably difficult to play pool right now, huh?

Yeah, I can't play, which makes me sad. I am actually pretty good at it for a girl. Or at least that is what the boys tell me after I beat them. It also means this chick from the bar who has made it very clear she likes Nick can challenge him to a game and then try to rub up on him. She looks like she is still stuck in 1989 though so I am not worried, I just want to beat her with my crutch on occasion.

What's the meanest thing you have ever done to another individual? Something you may not have shared with anyone before.

Yeah, I can't play, which makes me sad. I am actually pretty good at it for a girl. Or at least that is what the boys tell me after I beat them. It also means this chick from the bar who has made it very clear she likes Nick can challenge him to a game and then try to rub up on him. She looks like she is still stuck in 1989 though so I am not worried, I just want to beat her with my crutch on occasion.
    I vote trip her with your crutch, that way it will look like an accident. Then, that can be the answer to fax's question- the meanest thing you've ever done

What's the meanest thing you have ever done to another individual? Something you may not have shared with anyone before.
    hmmm... other than what I have already mentioned here...

I know this is going to sound lame to some of you but I really try to never be mean to people.

Once in high school I had this guy in the locker next to mine that smelled horrible. He smelled of rotten onions and funk. It became so bad I would avoid going to my locker between classes. My girlfriend and I decided to buy soap, shampoo, deodorant and toothpaste. We made a gift basket for him and put it in front of his locker. It was probably pretty mean because high school kids can be horribly mean and he probably got teased pretty bad for it. I was hoping he would take the hint but it didn't work.

hahaha to be mean you gave someone a gift basket. HAHAHA
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    hahaha to be mean you gave someone a gift basket. HAHAHA
    LOL I really am a big pussy about stuff. I was teased so much as a kid that I really try hard not to hurt anyone's feelings. I have always believed that if you don't have anything nice to say then people should just shut the fuck up. It is actually to my own detriment though. I go so far out of my way to be nice to others that I end up hurting myself in the process. I also hold all my anger/frustration in so much that I have an ulcer to show for it. I wish I could be a bitch sometimes. I really do. I have stayed in relationships long after they were over, just because I couldn't stand the idea of breaking up with someone and hurting their feelings. It really is ridiculous.

Hmmm. Not really mean.

How about this. What's your biggest regret?

Since we're on the topic of regrets - what is one thing that you regret not doing?

Hmmm. Not really mean.

How about this. What's your biggest regret?
    oohh.. I have a ton of those. Nick is here to help me shower and go out to lunch though so I will answer that tonight or tomorrow. Keep the questions coming you guys. Have a good night.