Page 315 of 454 FirstFirst ... 310311312313314315316317318319320 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,450 of 13591

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    I am really looking forward to Jay-Z and Muse, I have been listening to the discs my sister made for me and those are my favorites. LCD Soundsystem too. Of course Faith No More and De La Soul to remind me of my childhood. I also like the Gorillaz but only know a few of their songs.
    Best believe De La Soul will kick ass
    G-funk acquired, thank you Coachella

Quote Originally Posted by Theijuiel View Post
    Don't watch Conspiracy Theory while on mushrooms.
    You know a festival is in the process of dying when you start to see sports jerseys there....

Audra. I really like you. I think you are a great person. Thanks for always cleaning up after us and driving and showing up to my stuff and being an all around great person. Thank you for BK with no meat and for getting my Starbucks right. Thanks for driving to LA and then SD and then Burbank and then back to my house without complaining.

Please come rave with us?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotequeThom View Post
    Shpongle Jedi flip if its a live set

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Audra, who is Nick and more importantly can you give us a list of your "bad deeds" or at least a smattering of examples?

Thank you

Audra, what was your favorite book as a child, and why?

Audra, what's your favorite beer again? I can't remember what thread I asked you that in before.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

N*Sync or Backstreet Boys?
    G-funk acquired, thank you Coachella

Quote Originally Posted by Theijuiel View Post
    Don't watch Conspiracy Theory while on mushrooms.
    You know a festival is in the process of dying when you start to see sports jerseys there....

Quote Originally Posted by PC-2 Violence View Post
    Audra. I really like you. I think you are a great person. Thanks for always cleaning up after us and driving and showing up to my stuff and being an all around great person. Thank you for BK with no meat and for getting my Starbucks right. Thanks for driving to LA and then SD and then Burbank and then back to my house without complaining.

Please come rave with us?
    Awww, you are so sweet. You will forever be one of my favorite "internet friends" although I am really glad we made it past the internet. I have been seeing all the posts in the EDC thread and am thinking I may have to drive out for that. I will be recovered by then and might even be able to get Nick to go if I only attend one day.

Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    Audra, who is Nick and more importantly can you give us a list of your "bad deeds" or at least a smattering of examples?

Thank you
    Nick is my boyfriend, one of the best in the world I think.

Bad deeds.... Well I have never really been a good girl so to speak, I have tried to enjoy life to the fullest, which often times goes against what the good book tells us... You know, that whole sex out of marriage thing fucks me over every time.

I guess one of my worst deeds in other peoples minds would be having dated Nick for several months knowing he was dating someone else. I knew of her but of course she didn't know of me, she knew him and I were friends but not that we were fucking. I do feel bad about that, still to this day, but they had only started dating and had never discussed exclusivity. That is what I tell myself, but I know the right thing would have been to tell her. I just wasn't at the point in my life that I could have had a full blown relationship, and it gave Nick and I an opportunity to really get to know each other without the stress of the relationship, which I think worked out in our best interest. So I guess I really am not sorry for that, because had he not been dating her then I doubt I would have allowed myself to care for him.

I am sure I have broken at least 4 of the commandments along the way, maybe more, I can't remember them from my bible study days.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    Audra, what was your favorite book as a child, and why?
    I loved The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe as a child, I read the entire series several times over. I loved the idea of being sucked into a different world where I could talk to animals and save the world. I related a lot to Lucy I guess. I hated to read and my 4th grade teacher read that book to us, I was so into it I had to run out and read the rest. I have even read them over again as an adult.

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Audra, what's your favorite beer again? I can't remember what thread I asked you that in before.
    Rogue Hazelnut Brown. YUM

Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    N*Sync or Backstreet Boys?
    I am a little older than all you, so I was more into New Kids On The Block, my daughter on the other hand had several N*Sync posters.

I guess one of my worst deeds in other peoples minds would be having dated Nick for several months knowing he was dating someone else...
    Met my wife the same way. Anything that turns out good in the end is not a "bad deed".

I guess one of my worst deeds in other peoples minds would be having dated Nick for several months knowing he was dating someone else. I knew of her but of course she didn't know of me, she knew him and I were friends but not that we were fucking. I do feel bad about that, still to this day, but they had only started dating and had never discussed exclusivity. That is what I tell myself, but I know the right thing would have been to tell her. I just wasn't at the point in my life that I could have had a full blown relationship, and it gave Nick and I an opportunity to really get to know each other without the stress of the relationship, which I think worked out in our best interest. So I guess I really am not sorry for that, because had he not been dating her then I doubt I would have allowed myself to care for him.
    Why do you shoulder all the blame for not telling her? Don't you think it was his responsibility since he was the one in the relationship?

How do you avoid trust issues when a relationship starts off this way?

Sparks, do you really believe that the means justify the end?

Loca, how old are you?

Met my wife the same way. Anything that turns out good in the end is not a "bad deed".
    I agree. I have never really done anything all that horrible in life that I know of. I think as long as you do the best you can and try to be good to your fellow man then you are a step up in life.

Why do you shoulder all the blame for not telling her? Don't you think it was his responsibility since he was the one in the relationship?

How do you avoid trust issues when a relationship starts off this way?
    I guess because I am a woman who has been cheated on so as a woman I feel badly for that. I know he did feel guilty for it also. There were some extenuating circumstances so I have accepted it and so has he. We are very good together, and their relationship wasn't all that great, he just didn't want to hurt her by breaking up with her. She ended up finding out though and that hurt her worse in the long run.

I can't say there aren't still some trust issues, it is one of the few things we are still working on. He is with me 5 nights a week and if for some reason he doesn't call me before going to bed on one of the nights we aren't together I worry. But then I realize I am just being illogical. I think those trust issues would be there for me regardless of the circumstances though.

Quote Originally Posted by daxton View Post

Loca, how old are you?
    I just celebrated my 37th birthday. But I am young at heart.

I guess because I am a woman who has been cheated on so as a woman I feel badly for that. I know he did feel guilty for it also. There were some extenuating circumstances so I have accepted it and so has he. We are very good together, and their relationship wasn't all that great, he just didn't want to hurt her by breaking up with her. She ended up finding out though and that hurt her worse in the long run.

I can't say there aren't still some trust issues, it is one of the few things we are still working on. He is with me 5 nights a week and if for some reason he doesn't call me before going to bed on one of the nights we aren't together I worry. But then I realize I am just being illogical. I think those trust issues would be there for me regardless of the circumstances though.

I don't think your being illogical. You just told us you have been cheated on in the past which means you may be following a pattern of dating unavailable men. His excuse for cheating on her instead of breaking up was he didn't want to hurt her. That's a flawed excuse to begin with. If he cared about her feelings he wouldn't have fucked around on her to begin with.

Be careful loca, recognize patterns and learn from them. I'm not saying this guy is guaranteed to keep cheating but there are certain behavioral patterns that exist for both of you so it's good to keep your radar on full power.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

audra, can you tell us about the one that got away?

also, you seem to always have a smile on your face even when shit gets tough. how do you cope with all the stress in your life?
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

I don't think your being illogical. You just told us you have been cheated on in the past which means you may be following a pattern of dating unavailable men. His excuse for cheating on her instead of breaking up was he didn't want to hurt her. That's a flawed excuse to begin with. If he cared about her feelings he wouldn't have fucked around on her to begin with.

Be careful loca, recognize patterns and learn from them. I'm not saying this guy is guaranteed to keep cheating but there are certain behavioral patterns that exist for both of you so it's good to keep your radar on full power.
    I am very careful, but sometimes you do have to trust your heart. My head is what fucks with me when I don't hear from him the one night out of the month when I freak out, but in my heart I know he truly loves me.

OK enough sappy stuff, sorry guys.

I think you mean the opposite, and it's not quite as simple as that, but it's not my week.

Loca, have you ever been a thrill seeker? What's the most adrenaline rushed thing you have done ie; skydiving, roller coasters, rob a bank etc..?

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    audra, can you tell us about the one that got away?

also, you seem to always have a smile on your face even when shit gets tough. how do you cope with all the stress in your life?
    hmmm... I don't know that any have really gotten away that I shouldn't have thrown out months before hand. Maybe the first boy I almost kissed. I had a crush on him for years through grade school. He was one of those really great guy friends that you secretly crush on but never say it out loud... Then once in the 7th grade we were at my girlfriend Zina's house. She use to have a lot of sleepovers because her mom was an extremely heavy sleeper and we could sneak all the guys in her bedroom. We never did anything, just sit up there listening to music, then everyone would sneak out the upstairs window and toilet paper our non friends houses. I never went though because I was scared of heights. One person was always designated to stay with me because I was such a chicken shit. One night it was Micheal's turn so we were hanging out, listening to the radio, Take Me Home Tonight by Eddie Money was on. We were just talking, suddenly he decided I needed to be tickled... Then our lips started to get closer, I was so excited, my first kiss... Then my friends all got back and started banging on the window. It completely ruined the moment and we never got it back. Which is probably a good thing because I ran into him years later, he use to deal drugs to my ex. He had some sad woman who had like 8 kids from him. WHEW!!!! Catastrophe avoided.

As for staying positive through bad times... I have lived a very hard life, been through some stuff that people can't even imagine. So now, with these bumps that keep coming up, I just look at it as... it could always be worse. There are people out there in the world who have no home, no food and no people they can lean on. I am very blessed to have what I do have.

I also always try to find the silver lining in every situation. If you look hard enough it is there, and I can usually find a joke there too.

Loca, have you ever been a thrill seeker? What's the most adrenaline rushed thing you have done ie; skydiving, roller coasters, rob a bank etc..?
    This may sound weird, I hate heights for the most part but I love rides at amusement parks. The bigger the better. I guess the difference is being strapped in and having that security.

Also, once when I was a teenager we went to the logging bridge. I just went to drink and play in the water, but my friends use to climb up and jump off. I never would do it though because it looked too fucking scary. But somehow I got double dog dared into it (yes, that works on women sometimes too). I climbed all the way up, which was fine because I couldn't really look down during the climb. But when I got to the top I chickened out. Unfortunately, once you climb up you can't really climb back down so I was forced to jump. I almost drowned 3 times as a kid so getting water up my nose freaks me the fuck out. So I stood there, prayed, plugged my nose and jumped. I hit the water ass first, legs straight out in front of me. My hand flew off my nose as soon as I hit the water. I got under water and couldn't figure out which way was up so I let myself relax and floated to the top. I ended up with bruises from feet to ass.... GOOD TIMES!!!

I think you mean the opposite, and it's not quite as simple as that, but it's not my week.
    I do mean the opposite. Oops. I know it's not that simple. I know it's not your week. I was just curious.

I was just curious.
    Morality is subjective. If the means cause irreparable harm to someone, then no. But that wouldn't fall under the heading of "turning out good in the end." That is all...back to Audra, please.

I guess one of my worst deeds in other peoples minds would be having dated Nick for several months knowing he was dating someone else. I knew of her but of course she didn't know of me, she knew him and I were friends but not that we were fucking. I do feel bad about that, still to this day, but they had only started dating and had never discussed exclusivity.
    That's not you doing a bad thing at all. It's not your responsibility. You didn't even know the woman. It might have been a bad thing that Nick did, or maybe not, depending on what he said or promised or whatever.

So answer the question again, but this time, answer it without taking blame for someone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

That's not you doing a bad thing at all. It's not your responsibility. You didn't even know the woman. It might have been a bad thing that Nick did, or maybe not, depending on what he said or promised or whatever.

So answer the question again, but this time, answer it without taking blame for someone else.
    Well, I did kind of know her, she was someone we played poker with. She had tried to latch onto me as a friend but I quickly learned she wasn't the kind of girl I could hang with. Very snooty and gossipy. Was a bitch to waitresses (one thing I can't stand in a person). Liked to be nice to peoples faces and then talk shit behind their back, so I started ignoring her texts/phone calls. But interestingly enough, I introduced her and Nick before I realized I couldn't stand her. Not with the intentions of them hooking up though. She had come up to dance one night and he had shown up and she took him home, then a few weeks later I took him home when she was out of town. So those are some of the extenuating circumstances.

So onto other bad deeds.... fun/interesting ones this time lol.

I have been 86'ed from the MGM Grand in Vegas for lewd acts in a public place.

Once when I was a kid my mother had left my brother and I in the car while she went into the bar to "open the safe" which always seemed to take awhile. I was bored once and my little brother was annoying me. So I pushed in the cigarette lighter and told him to touch it to see if it was hot. (SO MEAN!!!)

We had these neighbor girls that use to pick on me quite often. I was kind of a wimpy kid with a lisp so the neighborhood bullies use to love to terrorize me. My older sister got mad about it, apparently she was the only one allowed to terrorize me. So one night she was babysitting my friend and I, we stayed up really late because we were going to toilet paper their house... But we didn't just TP it, we did it right. We mixed up a cake mix and put it in their mailbox, toilet papered their entire house, put shaving cream on their car and then... We decided to sew little voodoo dolls of each of the girls, hung them from the porch and stuck them with needles. Probably the most evil thing I have ever done. Of course the knew we did it and we lived in a tiny town so the cop they sent over knew my mom really well. We got woke up at 6 am after having not gone to bed till after 2, had to go over there in the foggy/rain and clean it all up.

Audra, sorry, but that's really lame. Detailed descriptions of the lewd acts would be much more interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

I concur.

But interestingly enough, I introduced her and Nick before I realized I couldn't stand her. Not with the intentions of them hooking up though. She had come up to dance one night and he had shown up and she took him home, then a few weeks later I took him home when she was out of town. So those are some of the extenuating circumstances.
    You're still blaming yourself. This time by telling us you introduced them. You also exonerate him of responsibility every step of the way by saying "she took him home". He's not a lost dog. He was banging the both of ya so he figured why stop.

OK, but if anyone says some shit about not wanting to know about old people fucking I will beat them with my crutch at coachella...

The guy I was with really wanted a blow job, we didn't want to take the time to walk all the way back to our hotel so he talked me into going into the men's room, I was extremely drunk on grey goose martinis so I was more agreeable apparently. I am really not the fuck in the men's room kind of girl. Someone turned us in and a security guard came banging on the door in the middle of the act. They separated us, took him one way and me the other. Next thing I know they are taking Polaroid photo's of me and threw me out the back door into an ally. I was calling my friends not knowing where the fuck I was. It was like 3 pm. I haven't been to Vegas since. LOL

Just a warning, I am extremely honest and so will probably answer any question if asked directly. It is a bad habit/curse I suppose.

You're still blaming yourself. This time by telling us you introduced them. You also exonerate him of responsibility every step of the way by saying "she took him home". He's not a lost dog. He was banging the both of ya so he figured why stop.
    LOL you are right... I have a bad habit of that also.

But in all honesty, I see fucking as an act. Men are men, I gave him the option of fucking two women at the same time without any repercussions. As a man I didn't expect any less from him than to continue the act. I liked the sneakiness of it for a time so yes, I do blame myself more than him because as a woman I should know better.

But I do not regret it, not for a minute. Because I found what I didn't even realize I was looking for. For that I am grateful.

Can you tell us more about the father of your kids and what role they have played in your life and their upbringing?