Page 24 of 454 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

What do you hate?

What's the best song you've heard in the last year?

What's the last song that gave you butterflies?

What're your plans for next summer?

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Have you ever been arrested?

Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    Good one!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Will somebody trade their bow ticket for my stern ticket? I have this thing where I get seasick if I'm on the wrong side of the engine room, and it works better with my schedule to be on the front end of the changing time zone.

shes black.

(i wasnt gonna post it, but i figure you all think im a racist right wing bible banger anyway. so, there you go.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dylanja View Post
    Good one!!
    My 10 year old asked me that last week. That's a tough one. I was all 'well umm Connor, you see, umm well there was this one umm time....'

Yeah, I couldn't lie. I didn't tell the complete truth but I did tell him partially as to why.

Quote Originally Posted by allyjoy View Post
    Put my affairs in order, find a home for my cat, write everyone I know a letter about their awesomeness, throw myself a bon voyage party Dec 31st so everyone has the opportunity to say goodbye, and then disappear... travel and see what I can before it's too late.

Whose weed? (I kid) This is going to be a long answer... BD and I got off to a rough start on this board, but we seem to have an unspoken (until now) understanding that we just leave one another alone. My issues with BD stem from her attempts to be funny and mean spirited & in most cases she fails. I don't think she really has it in her to be a mean person & she wants people to like her and mistakes (for obvious reasons) that being mean is how you make friends on this board. Most who read her posts can obviously tell that she is out of her element in those attempts. With all of that said, if BD tones down her "martyrdom" and posts more of what's real about her, because there are some posts where she does shine-- when it's effortless-- then I would like to meet that person.
    Ally, baby...shit's about to get real in that "other thread..." Yikes! I wouldn't say trying to be mean to make friends as much as simply trying to defend myself. This is a rough board at times...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

And, I'd love to smoke a joint with you...followed by a shot or two of some really good tequila! I believe bygones would become bygones then...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

My 10 year old asked me that last week. That's a tough one. I was all 'well umm Connor, you see, umm well there was this one umm time....'

Yeah, I couldn't lie. I didn't tell the complete truth but I did tell him partially as to why.
    so... what happened...

i liked when i found out my dad had been in a mexican jail. i was in a children's singing group and he was driving a car with some of the older boys. they all came out of the truck at a rest stop to say YOUR DAD IS AWESOME! apparently he had told them the story of how he had gotten arrested trying to bring pot over the border in the 60s and how my grandpa wouldn't come bail him out until the next day. so my dad had to spend the night in a mexican jail. funny, actually made me like him more to hear that.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Quote Originally Posted by MissingPerson View Post
    What do you hate?

What's the best song you've heard in the last year?

What's the last song that gave you butterflies?

What're your plans for next summer?
    mob mentality, bigotry, mismanagement of musical talent (i.e. Jennifer Hudson's new album) & lima beans

I don't know... this year has been pretty amazing for music: Black Keyes- Oceans & Streams, Gnarls Barkley- Who's Gonna Save My Soul, NIN- Lights in the Sky stick out in my mind

Who's Gonna Save My Soul hit me like a ton of bricks. It was a warm blanket of depression.

backpack through the Euro

Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    shes black.
    No, but I did have someone arrested because she called me a ****** and the arresting officer was black.

and Maroo, I don't think you're racist... just crazy
    Last edited by allyjoy; 11-06-2008 at 01:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    the only cocks I suck belong to black women.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

No, but I did have someone arrested because she called me a ****** and the arresting officer was black.
    That was a fun night.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    The Smiths - makes me think bin Laden has a point.

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    so... what happened...
    I told him I was arrested once when I was 20 years old. I was camping with a bunch of friends on a holiday weekend deep in Indiana and the police came tent to tent looking for kids who were drinking. There were 6 of us and the 4 twenty year olds went to jail for drinking before it was legal. I was literally 2 months from being 21 and drank 2 beers.

The part I left out was that I also had a quarter oz of buds on me. My stupid fucking friend couldn't find his id to show the cop so he invited the cop to come look inside the tent. The cop smelled the pot and saw we were burning insence and started threatening everyone with jail time and I got scared and fessed up because I didn't know any better. He said he was gonna go get dogs and a warrant and I was like "oh noez here's the buds". My 2 other friends just got busted for the booze. The hypocracy in the whole thing was the two youngest 18 and 19 year olds were allowed to maintain posession of our car and tent so it didn't have to be impounded. So the youngsters who were also drinking didn't get in trouble. Anyway, we alll got bailed out 4 hours later or some shit. My friends never went to court and one got picked up on warrants 3 years later during a traffic stop. That didn't go well for him. He spent about a week in jail before the judge decided to see him.

So, I told Connor it's not good get drink beer before you are old enough. You might go to jail.

we ended it @ a strip club... all of our problems were solved.
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

Outstanding.

I never had to ask my mom. i just figured it had happened a couple times, considering i had seen it happen at least once. haha

Good job now your kid won't drink til college.

we ended it @ a strip club... all of our problems were solved.
    Except for my boss who got arressted on the way to the strip club and ended up in the same drunk tank as the crazy bitch.

So, I told Connor it's not good get drink beer before you are old enough. You might go to jail.
    remember to tell him that if he thinks he's going to get in trouble, to say absolutely nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Blinken View Post
    Except for my boss who got arressted on the way to the strip club and ended up in the same drunk tank as the crazy bitch.
    yeah, but she was out of control to begin with...

Even Lima Beans in Ham Sauce?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

if you were at a party, walked in to a room and saw this:

would you...

A) turn around and walk away.
    B) inquire.
    C) question your choices in life that would cause you to be in this situation.
    D) douse your eyes with gasoline and set them on fire.

what on earth is ham sauce? no matter what you say, lima beans are awful!

Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    if you were at a party, walked into a room and saw this:
    would you...

A) turn around and walk away.
    B) inquire.
    C) question your choices in life that would cause you to be in this situation.
    D) douse your eyes with gasoline and set them on fire.
    I would turn around and walk away, peek in again to make sure I wasn't seeing things, then ask someone outside of the room what the fuck that's about and reevaluate my friendship with the person who invited me to the party... and of course, snap a picture because no one would believe me.

remember to tell him that if he thinks he's going to get in trouble, to say absolutely nothing.
    Good point.

The next question was about fights and if I was ever in any. I tihnk he gets picked on but as much as I try to pry he doesn't open up to much about it. I told him to always make sure he defends himself. He told me there was a kid who tries to punch him and he always puts his hands up and blocks. I told him if someone takes a swing just because you are smaller doesn't mean you aren't tougher. I told him no matter how big a guy is, a kick to the nuts will always work.

what on earth is ham sauce? no matter what you say, lima beans are awful!
    What you do is uber-cook the lima beans with a hambone and cubed, fresh cut ham, as well as the obligatory southern spices. The lima beans become almost a mash, and taste very hammy and delicious. I usually find that, if you like Black Eyed Peas, you'll like Lima Beans in Ham Sauce. My Dad made them all the time when I was a kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

Good point.

The next question was about fights and if I was ever in any. I tihnk he gets picked on but as much as I try to pry he doesn't open up to much about it. I told him to always make sure he defends himself. He told me there was a kid who tries to punch him and he always puts his hands up and blocks. I told him if someone takes a swing just because you are smaller doesn't mean you aren't tougher. I told him no matter how big a guy is, a kick to the nuts will always work.
    Bad advice. It's harder to successfully kick someone in the balls than most think. The only surefire way is to actually grab and twist, but that's not great advice to give a kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

and the kicking in the nuts can get your kid arrested for assault and make you have to take your son to a probation officer at a very young age, especially if the other kids father works for the phoenix police department.... trust me.

Bad advice. It's harder to successfully kick someone in the balls than most think. The only surefire way is to actually grab and twist, but that's not great advice to give a kid.
    Well shit, what advice would you give then? I ain't telling him to grab nobodys nuts. He's 10. He weighs about 50 lbs and is about 42" tall. I'm not good at this advice as I was a smart ass in school and got my ass kicked a few times because I lacked defense skills. Once I was an adult maybe Junior year of high school I finally figured out how to kick ass when need be but I mostly avoid physical confrontation.

The kicking in the nuts thing doesn't always work because most guys have developed their own defense with the turn of a leg when they see it coming. For a guy not to see it coming, he's not paying attention and deserves the pain being kicked into him.

Ally, i was curious, what charge did that girl get arrested for when she called you what she called you? i know it's not nice, but illegal?

And what's you physical weak spot that makes you crazy with lust when someone goes there?

some sort of harassment im guessing.

hate speech?
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what