Page 236 of 454 FirstFirst ... 231232233234235236237238239240241 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,080 of 13591

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

  1. #7051

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    What existing tattoos do you have, in this format [design][location][story behind it]
    I have hibiscus flowers on the back of my neck, which exist only as a coverup piece for the very first tattoo I got.

    I have the word "victory" in the middle of my back. its what my name means. it was also my first tattoo, but was done too small.

    my last tattoo is of a comic-book style north star. i wander a lot, its supposed to help me not get lost.
    My entire universe exploded right in front of me, and all I could do was laugh about it.

    I'm saving my extra camping spot for Charlie Sheen.

  2. #7052

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by shakermaker113 View Post
    laura, please post a picture of your favorite simpsons character.
    My entire universe exploded right in front of me, and all I could do was laugh about it.

    I'm saving my extra camping spot for Charlie Sheen.

  3. #7053

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    Laura,

    pick your top acts to see at Coachella if you were to pick 1 headliner and 2 subs for each day. Do not take into account potemtial ticket sales.
    Friday: I'd bring Bjork back. I wasn't able to enjoy her as much as I wanted to the first time around....i was sort of gone, and believe i may or may not have completely melted into the grass. Subs would be One Day as A Lion.....and the Bloody Beetroots. and the beetroots would leave steve aoki at home.

    Saturday: Outkast. Subs would be Adam Freeland......and the Bloody Beetroots. and the beetroots would leave steve aoki passed out drunk in the middle of a busy freeway.

    Sunday: Bowie. that would make people happy. subs would be Guster.....and the Bloody Beetroots. They'll be tired by sunday, so i guess they could bring steve aoki.
    My entire universe exploded right in front of me, and all I could do was laugh about it.

    I'm saving my extra camping spot for Charlie Sheen.

  4. #7054

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by weeklymix View Post
    Laura,

    Favorite Color?

    Boxers or Briefs?
    Favorite color is teal.

    Boxer briefs, all the way.
    My entire universe exploded right in front of me, and all I could do was laugh about it.

    I'm saving my extra camping spot for Charlie Sheen.

  5. #7055
    Coachella Junkie stinkbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,562

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura owns you View Post
    No, but its all drawn up and ready to go. As of right now, I'm deciding where to put it. I originally wanted it to go down the left side of my torso, but now realize that thats probably a really bad idea.
    ribs are quite a fun area

    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

  6. #7056
    cat hoarder rskapcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,085

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura owns you View Post
    Sunday: Bowie. that would make people happy. subs would be Guster.....and the Bloody Beetroots. They'll be tired by sunday, so i guess they could bring steve aoki.
    Aww, I love Guster! Favorite Guster song, please.
    My name is Becca. Hi.

    Facebook, yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    If it was supposed to be a joke, there'd be a cat in the picture somewhere. That's how you can tell, on the internet.

  7. #7057

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    But would Bowie make YOU happy?

    And how often do you think all of these people on the board actually listen to Bowie?

  8. #7058

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by rskapcat View Post
    Aww, I love Guster! Favorite Guster song, please.
    definitely Satellite.
    My entire universe exploded right in front of me, and all I could do was laugh about it.

    I'm saving my extra camping spot for Charlie Sheen.

  9. #7059

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by DruggyFestivalGuy View Post
    But would Bowie make YOU happy?

    And how often do you think all of these people on the board actually listen to Bowie?
    I believe Bowie would put on an AMAZING show, and that would make me happy.

    and ya know, hanging out with the PAW kids, we bring up Bowie @ Coachella all the time, but I don't think I've ever actually heard anyone listen to him....i bet the rest of the board is very similar.
    My entire universe exploded right in front of me, and all I could do was laugh about it.

    I'm saving my extra camping spot for Charlie Sheen.

  10. #7060
    old school eskamo951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Valley of the Dirt People
    Posts
    3,343

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura owns you View Post
    Friday: I'd bring Bjork back. I wasn't able to enjoy her as much as I wanted to the first time around....i was sort of gone, and believe i may or may not have completely melted into the grass. Subs would be One Day as A Lion.....and the Bloody Beetroots. and the beetroots would leave steve aoki at home.

    Saturday: Outkast. Subs would be Adam Freeland......and the Bloody Beetroots. and the beetroots would leave steve aoki passed out drunk in the middle of a busy freeway.

    Sunday: Bowie. that would make people happy. subs would be Guster.....and the Bloody Beetroots. They'll be tired by sunday, so i guess they could bring steve aoki.
    Do you realize that our brains would not survive this weekend? Also, would the beetroots play live or dj?
    Sean Penn Acid Test 2008 - Legendary

    2008 , 2009, 2010, 2011 , 2012 wk1, 2013 wk2. 6 years running!

    Hell or highwater, fire and brimstone, not even cancer is powerful enough to keep me from Coachella!

  11. #7061

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Laura, I'm glad we ended up making friends after my foolish self-invite to PAW last year. you're definitely one of the adults around here who acts her own age. FUCK.

    but that said, what, in all the capacity of your imagination, would you like from me this year at the PAW campsite? it can be a toy, it can be some drugs, it can be me doing something funny, it can be a costume, anything. this one should be good.
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

  12. #7062
    Coachella Junkie Monklish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8,538

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Laura, how long did it take you to get the giggles out of your system the first time you laid eyes on Devin and all of his 4 feet of pudge?
    Quote Originally Posted by Monklish View Post
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

  13. #7063
    old school Leeartlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    2,866

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura owns you View Post
    I believe Bowie would put on an AMAZING show, and that would make me happy.

    and ya know, hanging out with the PAW kids, we bring up Bowie @ Coachella all the time, but I don't think I've ever actually heard anyone listen to him....i bet the rest of the board is very similar.
    I suggested this once before but was brutally rebuffed

    btw, good pick on Nelson
    "Without music life would be a mistake" ~Nietzsche

  14. #7064
    Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In A Beautiful Place Out In The Country
    Posts
    16,495

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by Leeartlee View Post
    I suggested this once before but was brutally rebuffed

    btw, good pick on Nelson
    Yeah, I DEFINITELY don't think that many people actually listen to Bowie with any regularity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    Laura, I'm glad we ended up making friends after my foolish self-invite to PAW last year. you're definitely one of the adults around here who acts her own age. FUCK.
    BOOOOOO HOOOOO HOOOOOOooooooo
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

  15. #7065
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,039

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Your mom has been diagnosed with some dread disease and the doctors can't say when but it will be sometime in 2010. Do you still go to Coachella and try and live your life as usual (as best you can) or do you stay near just in case?
    Same question but instead of your mom, it is your favorite pet.
    cr****



    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  16. #7066
    Wheels Of Cheese
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Drinking Milk
    Posts
    6,969

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    WHAT is the significance of those photos!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Yea I think a lot of men think they are bad ass, but a 12 year old with a AK can take me out I know ...... cr****

  17. #7067
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,039

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by Still-ill View Post
    WHAT is the significance of those photos!?!
    Dead dogs...... cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  18. #7068
    old school paulthomasanderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Coachella Valley/New York City
    Posts
    2,791

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    I'm currently on a fine vacation, therefore if anyone would like to ask logical questions, I would be more than willing to answer. Nice to find some time to finally join. Hopefully, not all of you on here despise the films I've made. With all due respect, Lucas is far more shitty than me. Just saying. Nice to be here all!

  19. #7069
    old school JebusLives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,299

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Dead dogs...... cr****
    Have you filled out your organ donor card? We're particularly interested in the brain. Let me know if you get confused while filling it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Your stupid

  20. #7070

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    Laura, I'm glad we ended up making friends after my foolish self-invite to PAW last year. you're definitely one of the adults around here who acts her own age. FUCK.

    but that said, what, in all the capacity of your imagination, would you like from me this year at the PAW campsite? it can be a toy, it can be some drugs, it can be me doing something funny, it can be a costume, anything. this one should be good.
    OOOOOOH......so much for acting my own age. I'm going to require you to bring me a transformers toy. old school preferred, but new is ok so long as its badass.

    it has to be a transformable toy. the two of us are gonna walk up to all the etards and stoners and make them try to transform it!
    My entire universe exploded right in front of me, and all I could do was laugh about it.

    I'm saving my extra camping spot for Charlie Sheen.

  21. #7071

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by Monklish View Post
    Laura, how long did it take you to get the giggles out of your system the first time you laid eyes on Devin and all of his 4 feet of pudge?
    I don't actually believe I have laid eyes on Devin yet, but knowing that he's that short means he is now the designated wear-er of the nacho sombrero.
    My entire universe exploded right in front of me, and all I could do was laugh about it.

    I'm saving my extra camping spot for Charlie Sheen.

  22. #7072
    old school paulthomasanderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Coachella Valley/New York City
    Posts
    2,791

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Sean Penn's vastly overrated as a director. There, I said it.

  23. #7073

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Your mom has been diagnosed with some dread disease and the doctors can't say when but it will be sometime in 2010. Do you still go to Coachella and try and live your life as usual (as best you can) or do you stay near just in case?
    Same question but instead of your mom, it is your favorite pet.
    If it was my mom, i would still go. no doubt.

    if it was my dog, max, who is the absolute best #2 anyone could ever have (sorry travie) then I would just wait til next year.
    My entire universe exploded right in front of me, and all I could do was laugh about it.

    I'm saving my extra camping spot for Charlie Sheen.

  24. #7074

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    laura, those were two amazing responses.

    what are your top 10 desert-island discs? records you couldn't live without.

    how did you score so high on that closer of a final exam? cheated off of someone? i got a c+. :/
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

  25. #7075
    old school casey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    2,669

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    dear laura,

    why pittsburgh?

    love,

    the inquiring minds in california.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newro7ic View Post
    Lakers fans are some of the most delusional people in the world, I swear.
    my name is casey. i love pavement and i want to pet every dog in the world.

  26. #7076
    Bambi menikmati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    North Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    15,072

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by paulthomasanderson View Post
    I'm currently on a fine vacation, therefore if anyone would like to ask logical questions, I would be more than willing to answer. Nice to find some time to finally join. Hopefully, not all of you on here despise the films I've made. With all due respect, Lucas is far more shitty than me. Just saying. Nice to be here all!
    Uhh you do realize you have to wait your turn right?

  27. #7077
    old school eskamo951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Valley of the Dirt People
    Posts
    3,343

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura owns you View Post
    If it was my mom, i would still go. no doubt.

    if it was my dog, max, who is the absolute best #2 anyone could ever have (sorry travie) then I would just wait til next year.
    Psht, you act like I'm not aware of how much you love Max. He's a damn cool dog.
    Sean Penn Acid Test 2008 - Legendary

    2008 , 2009, 2010, 2011 , 2012 wk1, 2013 wk2. 6 years running!

    Hell or highwater, fire and brimstone, not even cancer is powerful enough to keep me from Coachella!

  28. #7078
    old school paulthomasanderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Coachella Valley/New York City
    Posts
    2,791

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by menikmati View Post
    Uhh you do realize you have to wait your turn right?
    I'm friends with Tom Cruise, so no. But for a lady, yes I will.

  29. #7079
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,732

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by paulthomasanderson View Post
    I'm friends with Tom Cruise, so no. But for a lady, yes I will.
    You talking to me?
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

  30. #7080
    old school paulthomasanderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Coachella Valley/New York City
    Posts
    2,791

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    You talking to me?
    Not yet.

Similar Threads

  1. Board members who make music
    By corbo in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 199
    Last Post: 09-12-2014, 04:10 PM
  2. If this board had 95,000,000 members
    By Stefinitely Maybe in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 08:59 PM
  3. CBM Impressions of Board Members
    By canexplain in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 10:29 PM
  4. Hey Board Members...should I or shouldn't I???
    By C DUB YA in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 09:45 PM
  5. PF/VET BOARD MEMBERS..... HELP ME....
    By take2andpass in forum Passes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 04:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •