Ok, I've had a lot of fun guys. Thanks for all of your questions! They really made me think a lot more than I was expecting them to. Hopefully you all understand a little bit more about MJA: The Man now.
That being said, it is with great pleasure that I introduce this week's GTKYFBM. I hope to have a much more intimate understanding of what makes this guy tick 7 days from now.
Ladies and gentleman, Druggy Festival Guy.
First question: Should the Knife play in the Sahara Tent?
DFG, I'd like to welcome you back to the thread. I understand that your brief temporary tenure in here earlier this week was very popular. A few questions just to prove to everyone that you and MJA are not the same person:
1) Despite being DruggyFestivalGuy, I understand that many people have misconceptions about your stance on drugs. Please elaborate.
2) If you had to genocide one group of people but could make the criteria anything you choose, what would it be and why?
3) What's worse than fat chicks?
Yes, Devin, we get it.
Tell us about your most recent encounter with a minority.
Least Favorite: sbessio, gaypalmsprings, SoulDischarge, etc. Seem like nice enough dudes but as far as I'm concerned God didn't give men internet so they could post about sucking dick. Am I right, people?
How would you rank the druggy festivals? Feel free to add European druggy festivals too.
Boris - 7/29 - The Mohawk
NIN/Soundgarden/ - 8/14 - Austin 360
Woods - 8/20 - Holy Mountain
Jamie xx - 8/27 - The Mohawk
Little Dragon - 8/31 - Moody Theater
Ty Segall - 9/5 - The Mohawk
Seth Troxler - 9/5 - Vulcan Gas Company
Black Lips/King Khan & BBQ Show - 9/12 - J. Lorraine Ghost Town
1. Coachella - far and away the druggiest
2. Pukkelpop - a nice hodge podge of alcohol and drugginess
3. Lollapalooza - Heavy on the booze, light on the party partying.