Page 227 of 454 FirstFirst ... 222223224225226227228229230231232 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,810 of 13591

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

Quote Originally Posted by seandlr View Post
    MJA, what are you top 5 prized posessions and who would you give them too if you died?
    I try not to put too much value on possessions. I can't say I really value any "thing" I have on any level other than it makes life more convenient. I mean, just being practical, I'd say 1) laptop 2) cell phone 3) car 4) home 5) food. And I wouldn't really give those to anyone. I mean, I guess to my parents. Sorry, I just don't really give a shit about this one.

Do you have a favorite professor from your college years?
    No. I didn't form a meaningful relationship with any of my professors. I made out with one woman who I think was some sort of postdoc or something that was teaching a class of mine. She called me into her office after it happened and was apologetic to me saying she was really drunk and it shouldn't have happened, etc and I was like "Oh, that's cool, we're friends, no worries" and then she seemed disappointed that I labeled her as a friend. I got an A. She was pretty disappointing looking on the whole.

Any tattoo's?
    I have three embarrassing tattoos (p.s. you can't make a world plural with an apostrophe-s, motherfucker). I've got an Om and a lotus with the sanskrit symbol for lotus in the background and a sanskrit thing behind my shoulders which apparently means "wisdom" which really doesn't make much sense because I got it when I was 23. I'm in the process of getting them added to/altered.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    If you could frame the jockstrap or sports bra of any sports figure and hang it in your den, whose would you choose?

Are you a sports fan? What is your favorite sport to watch and/or to play?
    It's hard for me to not say Brett Favre. He just kills people. And he goes through all of this shit, where, admittedly, much of the drama he brought on himself by retiring and un-retiring and now he's just shredding people on his own terms and absolutely molesting the Packers and I just love it because fuck the Packers. Plus he just looks like he's having a lot of fun. Runner up: Muhammad Ali because he was just such a cocksucker and talked so much shit but then he just dominated you so what the fuck are you gonna do about it? I kind of hope Philip Rivers ends up having a legendary career just for the same reasons. I like when total assholes back up all of their shit talking. That being said, I loathe Lance Armstrong.

I'm not aware of any female "sport figures".

I'm a sports fan, but only football and baseball. I have the unfortunate privilege of being a Cubs and Rams fan, arguably the two most hated teams in St. Louis that also can't win to save their lives. I have no utility whatsoever for basketball (save for march madness gambling), tennis, soccer, hockey, UFC, etc.

I don't really "play" any sports any more. I used to play football and loved it. I just run a lot now. I play golf sometimes but that's more about drinking in nice weather.
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    1) I'd definitely wake up without an alarm, but before 9 am.
    2) I'd have to be in some sort of beach/sunny climate. 76 degrees or so. Water nearby. I've lived in the Midwest all my life so getting anything like this is always a real delight for me.
    3) I'd eat all of my meals outside. One of them would include grilling out. There would be hot dogs.
    4) At some point, there would be drinking beer either (a) on or around a pool or (b) while on a boat. And with friends.
    5) There would be a nap.
    6) I'd spend an hour or two reading something that I didn't have to read.
    7) I wouldn't talk on the phone at all.
    8) I guess at night I'd probably want to go to some sort of dance-oriented music thing with friends, but hopefully the kind of thing where there were also a lot of people we didn't know there. Some kind of formal party or something, just not a night at the club. Does that make sense?
    9) Some sort of sitting around, post-party chillout session with Geogaddi playing. And pizza.
    10) Proceed to sleep for 8 hours. And I don't have school or work the next day.

I'm a simple man.

This sounds a lot like my perfect day. Geogaddi adds the icing to it all.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixiessp View Post
    This sounds a lot like my perfect day. Geogaddi adds the icing to it all.
    Keep in mind that a large part of that day is what my typical Coachella experience is like since my group of 20+ friends usually get some pretty sweet condos each year.

Hey, what's up with Blonde Redhead? I've tried and I'm just not feeling it.

Hey, what's up with Blonde Redhead? I've tried and I'm just not feeling it.
    Well, it's not for everyone. Sometimes Kazu Makino's voice bothers me.
    Misery is a Butterfly is my favorite. What have you listened too?
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

Fuck if I know. I'll have to pilfer through my library. I'll get back to you.

Which of the following death scenarios do you find the most degrading?

1) Death from complications caused by testicular cancer and full-surgical castration.

2) Getting raped and subsequently beheaded whilst Rammstein blares on your murderer's stereo.

3) Getting sewn face-to-ass in the daisy-chain from hell, ala the The Human Centipede.

4) Death by Steve Aoki.

If you could modify your computer in any single way, how would you make it different?

And you can get "science-fiction" on the bugger.

Quote Originally Posted by bobert View Post
    Which of the following death scenarios do you find the most degrading?

1) Death from complications caused by testicular cancer and full-surgical castration.

2) Getting raped and subsequently beheaded whilst Rammstein blares on your murderer's stereo.

3) Getting sewn face-to-ass in the daisy-chain from hell, ala the The Human Centipede.

4) Death by Steve Aoki.
    Clearly 2. Getting physically penetrated by someone is about as degrading as it gets. Sure, context can make it more acceptable, but rest assured, it's the most natural form of degradation we have.

1) isn't really degrading. It's cancer. What the fuck are you going to do? Not get degraded by your own cells?

3) Isn't necessarily going to kill you. You could still eat. It's 100% medically accurate.

4) Whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    If you could modify your computer in any single way, how would you make it different?

And you can get "science-fiction" on the bugger.
    Man, I don't know how much better you can make computers. In my view, computers are fucking awesome. Like, how are you going to bitch about a computer? It can do so much stuff. I think about my life pre-internet compared to now and it's like, "Fuck you, pre-internet life."

I'm almost hesitant to even answer because I'm so non-computer savvy that whatever I'd suggest probably actually is available and I just don't realize that.

Ok, here's the answer: Way better built-in sound system so that you could go straight out of your laptop's internal sound thing in different settings without having to plug it into anything.

I'm almost hesitant to even answer because I'm so non-computer savvy that whatever I'd suggest probably actually is available and I just don't realize that.

they still don't aid in single human flight. your default should be a computer that allows you flight.

Quote Originally Posted by Shredder View Post
    they still don't aid in single human flight. your default should be a computer that allows you flight.

boosh

What kind of tradeoff would it take for you to sacrifice your life? You can have three years to enjoy the fruits of whatever you're giving up the rest of your days for, whether it be selfish or altruistic.

Also, are you going to be careful not to pick a replacement who will bore the everloving fuck out of me? Part of my reason for seizing power in this thread was to wrest it from the hands of the relentlessly lamebrained. Please don't fuck that up.

Thirdly, is the reason you Jew'd out on all your frozen lemonades because you are in training to become a lawyer and therefore determinedly slimy? Can you describe any of the occasions of your Jewdom for us or were they not that interesting?
    Quote Originally Posted by Monklish View Post
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

Young blood

Do you feel that you are actually obtaining an education from college? Or that you are slowly coasting along to a degree, so you can eventually bullshit your way into the ranks of being lumped in as the awkward last name in jew law firm of horawitz, goldstein, & *insert your last name here*?

What kind of tradeoff would it take for you to sacrifice your life? You can have three years to enjoy the fruits of whatever you're giving up the rest of your days for, whether it be selfish or altruistic.
    I'd be hard pressed to give up my life. It would have to honestly be for some sort of Caligula-like God worship. Like, I'd have to pretty much become the emperor of the world where all my whims were catered to. I'd probably spend some time trying to you know, fix things, but it would be orgiastic for the most part. The goal would be that by the end of 3 years I'd be so depressed or just burnt out on everything that I'd be fine with calling it a day.

Also, are you going to be careful not to pick a replacement who will bore the everloving fuck out of me?
    Well, I need to clarify the rules on if I can pick myself in perpetuity or not.

Thirdly, is the reason you Jew'd out on all your frozen lemonades because you are in training to become a lawyer and therefore determinedly slimy? Can you describe any of the occasions of your Jewdom for us or were they not that interesting?
    You know, not one person was denied a lemonade who didn't make some sort of "It's ok, I don't really want one" gesture towards me. It's not like there was anyone adamant about not getting one that I know of. Also, if was truly going to be attorney training, I'd have just tried to convince everyone that it was unreasonable for them to expect a lemonade.

You can have a frozen lemonade on me.

You should Jew your way out of that awkward name problem by changing your name. I think Shlomo Miserberg is the way to go.
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

If you had Jew'd out on my lemonade I would have caused a massive scene in the middle of the polo fields.
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

Young blood

Jew on fake Jew disagreements.

Quote Originally Posted by Young blood View Post
    Do you feel that you are actually obtaining an education from college? Or that you are slowly coasting along to a degree, so you can eventually bullshit your way into the ranks of being lumped in as the awkward last name in jew law firm of horawitz, goldstein, & *insert your last name here*?
    From my actual undergrad experience? No. I didn't really know what I wanted to learn about. I picked classes based on graduating easily rather than arming myself with knowledge to accomplish some certain goal. I think a lot of people do it that way and I think it's a waste. There's plenty of ways to be just as successful (fiscally and otherwise) without a degree if you've got any sort of motivation to just go out and make it for yourself.

As far as law school, I find it really fascinating. It's so targeted and specific of a criteria that I'd say it's hard to reason that it's not a meaningful education for the practice of law. But I also think I'm probably approaching this degree in a lot more sensible way than I did my undergrad so it probably seems more meaningful to me.

I had no idea my turn at this would unearth this level of anti-semitism.

What do you call a million lawyers on the bottom of the ocean?

Quote Originally Posted by bobert View Post
    What do you call a million lawyers on the bottom of the ocean?
    What, fuckface?

That joke was played out when Titans ruled this realm, Bobert.
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

Young blood

Bernie an old Jewish codger, was critically ill. Feeling that death was near, he called his lawyer. "I want to become a lawyer. How much is it for that express degree you told me about?" "It's $50,000", the lawyer said, "But why? You'll be dead soon, why do you want to become a lawyer?" "That's my business!" answers Bernie, "Get me the course!"
    Four days later, Bernie got his law degree. His lawyer was at his bedside making sure his bill could be paid. Suddenly the old man was racked with fits of coughing, and it was clear that this would be the end. Still curious, the lawyer leaned over and said, "Please Bernie, before it's too late, tell me why you wanted to get a law degree so badly before you died?" In a faint whisper, as he breathed his last, Bernie said: "One less Jewish lawyer."

What, fuckface?
    I thought the point of this thread was for YOU to answer the questions, not me.

I disregard your question.

Go ahead and get rid of me. I'm sure mittens4kittens is available.

Young blood

druggyfestivalguy.