Page 217 of 454 FirstFirst ... 212213214215216217218219220221222 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,510 of 13591

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

No I haven't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monklish View Post
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

oooh this will be fun...

Give us a glimpse into the life/mind of young randy. When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? What "class" did you relate to the most, i.e. freak, geek, stoner? (I am guessing stoner but could be wrong).
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

This can't be happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    oooh this will be fun...

Give us a glimpse into the life/mind of young randy. When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? What "class" did you relate to the most, i.e. freak, geek, stoner? (I am guessing stoner but could be wrong).
    Are we talking about young as in teenager? how young exactly? My first friends in high school were a combinations of freaks (or "phreaks" as they insisted on being spelled in this shithole), potheads, backyard wrestling provocateurs, and chess players.

Understanding my childhood is basically just a matter of reading Calvin and Hobbes books. There ya go.
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

Can you remember your favorite Calvin and Hobbes comic strip? (if it is on the internets post plz)

Some folk do not like the full color Sunday strips, too much color and complication. What are your thoughts on them, do you prefer simple Calvin or colorful Calvin?
    "It began as a mistake" - Charles Bukowski

Wanted:
    1. Nachos
    2. Puppies

I was going with younger teen years. 12-15 I guess. After that we all just wanted to drink beer, smoke weed and drive fast.

The murder capital where we murder for capital

For the record he hasn't done this specifically but if there is one board member we all know about it's the guy with more posts than anyone in the history of this board.

He didn't need much encouragement and off he went. Blinken can shoulder some of the blame. I think this is the first time someone just decided out of the fucking blue they were going to be the subject on a given week and ran with it but it is Tuesday and no one else has stepped up to the plate so there you go.

Enjoy Randall.

Quote Originally Posted by emtgreg View Post
    Can you remember your favorite Calvin and Hobbes comic strip? (if it is on the internets post plz)

Some folk do not like the full color Sunday strips, too much color and complication. What are your thoughts on them, do you prefer simple Calvin or colorful Calvin?
    Fuck, favorite strip ever? That's tough. I cried when I read the very last strip, truth. It was very endearing and happened to come right at a time when I was realizing the days of being a child were done with and I was being thrust into a truly miserable phase of life where there were responsibilities and people sucked even more.

I don't think I could pick a single strip though. It'd have to be one of the continuing storylines, like any of his cardboard box device adventures, the original duplicator series probably being the best among them. For pure quick lulz though, I've always found this pretty hard to deny, mostly because of Hobbes facial expressions:

I was going with younger teen years. 12-15 I guess. After that we all just wanted to drink beer, smoke weed and drive fast.
    I didn't have any friends then and didn't really talk to anyone, just gave my teachers a hard time and watched a lot of 70s and 90s counter culture flicks.
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    For the record he hasn't done this specifically but if there is one board member we all know about it's the guy with more posts than anyone in the history of this board.

He didn't need much encouragement and off he went. Blinken can shoulder some of the blame. I think this is the first time someone just decided out of the fucking blue they were going to be the subject on a given week and ran with it but it is Tuesday and no one else has stepped up to the plate so there you go.

Enjoy Randall.
    Technically Supre and Amy now out-post me, even between all three names. Ain't that nuts?
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

What was your favorite toy as a young child? Favorite Saturday morning cartoon?

Technically Supre and Amy now out-post me, even between all three names. Ain't that nuts?
    Holy shit. Yes.

Who will live longer. You or Artie Lange?

Most ass men are actually just into fat chicks and want a nicer way to phrase it.
    This brings up an interesting question. Where do you think the attraction to severely overweight women originates? I'm not talking about my kind of chunky (overweight, but with separation between tits/waist/ass)...I'm talking about women identified as BBW. Feel free to address other fetishes as well.
    My name is Becca. Hi.

Facebook, yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    If it was supposed to be a joke, there'd be a cat in the picture somewhere. That's how you can tell, on the internet.

What was your favorite toy as a young child? Favorite Saturday morning cartoon?
    Video games kinda took precedence over everything else by the time I was five or so. I don't remember doing much else besides, reading, watching TV/movies, and playing Nintendo. But then there was this guy I suppose:

2X-L. He was a pretty sweet deal--a little fake robot you'd put 8-track tapes in and he'd lead you on some kind of story-based adventure that involved trivia questions along the way. I liked the stories and probably more than that enjoyed getting questions right.

Saturday morning cartoon is easy (we're going to exclude Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and The Real Ghostbusters as they're too easy)--Captain N: The Game Master.

It was a cartoon based a kid that got sucked into the actual world of Nintendo. Totally sweet recreations of video game worlds as if they were real places. Gonna go try to find a torrent now.
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

^ both interesting answers.

Would you post your favorite image? Any photo, artwork, whatever; just something not text.

Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    Who will live longer. You or Artie Lange?
    That's a tough question, but for the sake of my girlfriend's peace of mind I guess I have to say me.

Quote Originally Posted by rskapcat View Post
    This brings up an interesting question. Where do you think the attraction to severely overweight women originates? I'm not talking about my kind of chunky (overweight, but with separation between tits/waist/ass)...I'm talking about women identified as BBW. Feel free to address other fetishes as well.
    All fetishes generally originate from one initial point of sexualization at a young age that for whatever reason incidentally or primarily involves the characteristics that end up making the fetish. Foot fetishists might have given their mothers or sisters or whomever foot rubs in completely non-sexual contexts when they were 9 or 10 years old, and because it represented the first act of touching a woman that gave them pleasure it became permanently cemented as a sexual connection in their head.

As far as grossly obese chicks goes, there was probably a really fat chick who let them get some ass at an early age, or a female figure who was the only focus of in-person femininity who was a big lard ass. Sometimes it occurs in just the opposite--a negating response to a domineering feminine force that was obsessed with staying thin in such a way that caused damage to the boy's perception of what's good for women and he just rebounded 1000 percent in the opposite direction.
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

Quote Originally Posted by justinaqui View Post
    ^ both interesting answers.

Would you post your favorite image? Any photo, artwork, whatever; just something not text.
    Tough. There are things I'd have to search for I probably like more, but this is up there:

Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

Why is that one of your favorite images?

What are qualities that you admire in a person? What about qualities that you hate?
    My name is Becca. Hi.

Facebook, yo.
    If it was supposed to be a joke, there'd be a cat in the picture somewhere. That's how you can tell, on the internet.

The perspective on it is very disarming. I'm a sucker for a lot of Dali's crucifixion work, but something about that one in particular gets me. The way that you're looking down on Christ from above while the light casts on him from the right, and then simultaneously having your perception of being "above" thrown off by the perspective of standing on the earth below him is interesting to me. I don't know enough about religious imagery to get what that lake-river and boat are really supposed to symbolize although there's certainly a lot of easy guesses one could make that are likely pretty accurate.

A lot of art snobs give me shit for loving Dali so much because he's become a dorm room staple, but I think this is a good demonstration of surrealism used properly. Nothing's distorted at all except for the viewer's sense of position and perspective relative to the objects in the work and it imparts a tremendous sense of meaning (for me at least) but not immediately understandably why. I like art that confuses me just for a moment and then isn't too hard to extrapolate.

I guess what it's trying to show is (a) Christ on the cross, but instead of from below with awe and reverence from above, looking down on the poor fucker as he dies, but then (b) that in his suffering he rose above the Earth, and no matter how much we can take pity on him from this plane he is actually the one looking down on us from a position of true power even when we weep for him.
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

I struggle with the suggestion that one "can't" fuck fake tits.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by rskapcat View Post
    What are qualities that you admire in a person? What about qualities that you hate?
    Admire: Sense of humor, capacity for logic, understanding of the golden law of free will, utter worship of me, understanding that socialization should be a selective enterprise, good taste in art (which is to say hating most art)

Hate: People who try to preach niceness above all else, people who put up with annoying cunts because they don't want to be rude, people who ARE annoying cunts and neither realize it nor make any effort to rectify the situation when someone points it out to them, people who like drawing attention to themselves in public, girls who dye their hair blonde, backwards baseball caps, pretentious art-crap music and movie enthusiasts, people who cannot seem to grasp logical processes whatsoever, emotional people
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

How is he being held up there? Magnets? What does the note above his head mean?

I like the picture. It's dark. The people below almost look lost as it appears they came back from fishing empty handed or they are about to embark on their adventure and hoping Jesus looks down on them giving them hope and promise. It's all perstpective I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    I struggle with the suggestion that one "can't" fuck fake tits.
    You "can," but it's hardly a proper tit fucking. Real tit fucking involves big, squishy real tits that can be wrapped around your dick so thoroughly that it forms a complete enclosure. Fucking fake tits is basically ramming your dick through a 70 percent enclosure made up of weird oval shapes that won't squish all the way. You can't have your dick enveloped by fake tits.
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Thank you. That's all I needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

If you could travel back in time to have a conversation with any historical figure who would it be and why?

If you could travel back in time to have a conversation with any historical figure who would it be and why?
    There are people who died in the last decade I really wish I could go back and have a convo with like HST, Joseph Heller, or Robert Heinlein, but if we're going historical... hmm... Orson Welles shouldn't really count either... Bismarck was a pretty badass motherfucker I always identified with. Sneaky little cunt, really knew how to play people against each other to get what he wanted for Prussia.

I'd like to go back and talk philosophy with Descartes 'cause I think I could really straighten him out on a few missteps and solidify his place as the one philosopher not completely full of shit.

Runners-up are Voltaire, Jefferson, and Aleister Crowley.
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

Randolph, does it bother you that people incorrectly call you Randall?

Is there anything particular you like to do while you're tripping?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dylanja View Post
    Randolph, does it bother you that people incorrectly call you Randall?

Is there anything particular you like to do while you're tripping?
    It's a little annoying, but then again I don't like being called Randolph either. The only time I really enjoyed getting called Randal was when this one dickhead was made my boss at one of my last jobs back in LA. His name was Jonathan, but after I called him Jon once he took me aside and explained that he had a brother named Jon who died when he was just a kid and so it was a sensitive subject matter and he preferred Jonathan.

Nonetheless, the cocksucker continued to call me Randal. Then when we started to really butt heads and it was looking like I was gonna get the heave-ho, I started calling him Jon again. He got all angry looking and said, "Randal, you know that's not my name." Which naturally led to me getting to whip out, "Well, my name is Randy, motherfucker, not Randal. So who's the asshole?"

I actually just really like watching television while tripping, assuming that we're excluding concerts from the options. Movies I find don't necessarily work quite as well although a few work. Anything having to do with nature is fun, but I'd rather just stay inside where it's all comfy and there's blankets and watch a marathon of X-Files or Lost or something else with preposterous levels of suspension of disbelief. Shit's hilarious.
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

Your answers to my question regarding admired/hated qualities were very telling. Do you simply dislike disingenuous kindness, or kindness in general? And why emotional people? (I don't like overly emotional people, either...but I've never been able to pinpoint why.)
    I've used kindness & niceness interchangeably...feel free to differentiate.
    Last edited by rskapcat; 11-17-2009 at 12:46 PM.
    My name is Becca. Hi.

Facebook, yo.